All Comments on 'A Surprise Gangbang'

by Anna Ry

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
Just another "I was raped but I loved it" --------

bullshit story---No woman who has been raped "Loved it" or begged for more---Pure trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not very good . . . .

First, this belongs in the "nonconsentual" category. Second, the whole story just sort of . . . ended. All the lead-up, then "Oh, and by the way, they fucked me a lot. Goodnight!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't listen

Don't listen to them,it was rape that turn into lust. It read to me like a gangbang to me!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I agree, forget the negative comments

Nice job of writing about a fantasy gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Right Category

Thank you for not putting this in nonconsent because this slut was obviously enjoying the fuck of her life! Definitely a group sex spectacular. Quite good!

word66word66over 16 years ago
this is a story right?

I guess nobody likes to get RAPED. Somebody might like to have a fantasy of many intrusive sex partners though... right? I might like reading about their fantasy too.

I guess other people might like writing of tender, lip quivering, labia soaking foreplay.

I might like reading that as well...

thank you! and thank you too!

m00nvibem00nvibeover 16 years ago
ease up guys

ease up guys, she's just beginning her story career. love, you have a stunning picture and undoubtedly a body made for f*****g, but all that fine bod won't automatically translate to script and story; you will have to use your imagination and give attention to details. don't be in such a rush to finish your story. you can't carry your bed behavior to your story. you know what i'm talking about as you get older. as you mature you'll come to learn that getting there is more important than the orgasm. youth, unfortunately, treats sex like fast-food drive-thru. in time you'll come to understand it is to be approached as a 9 course meal - enjoy every dish. so, let your story develop in such a way that your readers are able to slip in and live through them vicariously. create some tension. in your story our heroine apparently never had one dreaded moment of fear even though she was going to be brutally raped by several large, long-dicked black men. there was no rape; this woman was/is a whore. and that's ok, but just don't try to convince us that she was violated. got it? good. you can do this, girl, so write us one now that is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Forget It

Forget all the self styled critics. The girl got screwed and she enjoyed it-- period. Just read it and enjoy it. I did. Bravo Ryanna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well written story

Loved the story, great writing, really erotic, one of the best non-conscent stories I have read. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent job

One of the best stories I have read.......you should continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very hot

loved your story of how you knew you couldnt stop it so enjoy it ,maybe next time you will how afriend with you so she can enjoy it too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story, thanks...

Off to read your other one's now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous