A Surprising Development Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost immediately as they sat down, people came up to Kylie and Angie and started a conversation. The first couple who stopped by was a good-looking woman and a very handsome Black man.

"So Kylie when are you going to ask us back to model?" the woman said.

"Bev!" Kylie said jumping to her feet, "I haven't forgot you." She gave Bev a hug and then turned to Chris. "I can never forget you!"

"You look gorgeous, Kylie," Bev said, "How do you do it?"

"I keep real busy," Kylie replied, "I was just thinking about calling you. I'm going to start classes around February 1. You game?"

Kylie introduced Jackie to Bev and Chris since Kelly and Angie already knew them. As the three continued to talk, Jackie leaned over to Kelly and asked, "Who are they?"

"They are models for my mom's art class," she answered, "Nude models."

"Nude?" Jackie said with surprise.

"Yup and I understand Chris is well endowed too."

Jackie shook her head. "Wow!"

Dinner was great and the sangria was perfect. They finished off one pitcher and ordered a second. It was New Year's Eve and it was time to celebrate. By the time they finished and headed down to dance, Jackie was feeling the effects of the drinks.

They found a table and ordered another pitcher. The music was loud and the dance floor crowded. Before Jackie could sit down, Kelly dragged her out on the floor. She danced close to Jackie, grinding her hips against her. "You look fuckin' amazing, sweetie. I think I'm going to love the new you." She whispered in Jackie's ear and then her tongue in it. The feeling sent tingles down Jackie's spine.

As the music ended, Kelly took Jackie's hand. She leaned closer. "You know this afternoon, that was just a warm up for later!"

On the way back to the table, two boys blocked their path. "Hi, Kelly," the taller one said.

"Oh, Hi Owen," Kelly replied. She turned to the other boy. "Hi Mike."

"Long time no see, Kelly," Owen said, "Aren't you going to introduce us to your gorgeous friend?"

Kelly frowned, "Owen, Mike, this is my friend from college, Jackie. Jackie, these two are friends of Logan, Billie's brother."

"Wow," Mike said, "So you're Jackie. Logan said his brother had a girl but I didn't think she look like you. Nice."

Jackie gave Kelly a confused look.

"So Kelly, what have you been up to? It's been a long time," Owen said, "Maybe the four of us could hang out tonight?"

"Look guys, we're here with my parents and we promised we keep them company. You know how that is?" Kelly explained, "Sorry, maybe another time." She took Jackie's hand and walked away. Under her breath, she murmured, "Jerks!"

She didn't hear Owen say to Mike, "Fuckin' lesbos!"

"Who are those guys, Kelly?" Jackie asked.

"They're friends of Logan and they are real assholes," Kelly replied, "You don't want to be seen with them. They think they are God's gift to women."

"I see," Jackie answered, "So that's how they know about Billie and me."

"Yup, Logan most likely told them."

"Speaking of Billie, I saw him yesterday and he wants to go out again. I thought maybe we could double again. You and Logan, me and Billie," Jackie said.

"I don't think so. Logan is Billie's step brother and he is spending the holidays with his father so he is not home," Kelly said in reply.

"Oh!" Jackie said with some concern.

"Don't worry," Kelly said squeezing Jackie's hand. "Maybe Billie will agree to a threesome, you, me, and him." Kelly saw Jackie's surprised look. "Just a date, silly!"

Reaching their table, Kelly asked, "Where's mom?"

Angie laughed. "It's the traditional Arnie Duggan dance!"

"Arnie Duggan dance?" Jackie asked perplexed.

"Every New Year's Eve, Arnie Duggan asked Kylie to dance with him," Angie explained.

Kelly joined in. "He has the hots for my mom. Claims she needs a man in her life."

"He's a nice man, Jackie," Angie continued, "He's in his mid fifties and he lost his wife about 10 years ago. Kylie being Kylie has been real nice to him, hiring him for odd jobs and help keeping him busy."

"I bet you a dollar I know what he'll say when he returns mom to our table," Kelly said with a laugh.

"I know I'll lose but you're on," Angie joined in.

When the music ended Kylie and Arnie returned to the table.

"Thank you for the dance, kylie. It was a real pleasure," Arnie said. "Remember if you ever need me for anything, please call." He turned and looked at the girls. "Ah a true bevy of beauties."

Kelly looked at Angie and smiled.

This time there was more. Arnie looked across the table at Jackie. "I see you have added one more tonight." He walked the table to where Jackie sat. Taking her by the hand, he smiled and said, "Une si belle jeune femme! Tu ajountes tant de beaute et de charme a ce rassemblement." With that he kissed Jackie's hand.

Jackie blushed and mumbled out her reply. "Merci monsieur, vous etes trop aimable."

Arnie turned to Kylie, "A delightful creature."

"Arnie, this is Jackie." Kylie said introducing her. "Jackie, Mr. Arnie Duggan."

"My pleasure, miss. Perhaps before the night is over you may do me the honor of a dance." Arnie turned back to Kylie, "Remember if you need anything." With that he turned and left.

"Oh my God!" Kylie exclaimed. "What got into Arnie?"

"I don't know," Angie said, "But Kelly owes me a dollar."

"Not really," Kelly said in defense of herself, "He did use his bevy of beauties line."

"But he added so much more," Angie replied.

"Yes in French too!" Kylie joined in. "What did you do to poor Mr. Duggan, Jackie?"

"Nothing. I just smiled at him," Jackie quickly answered.

Kylie raised her glass and the others followed. "To Jackie, our new femme fatale!"

As it grew closer to 12, Kelly and Jackie danced a few dances but mostly sat and talked. Mr. Duggan came by twice but only to dance once with Kylie and another time with Angie. They had consumed quite a bit of sangria and both Kelly and Jackie were feeling the effects of it. During the last dance, Kelly rested her forehead against Jackie's and draped her arms over Jackie's shoulders. She pressed hard against Jackie's body, swaying to the music. The crowded dance floor added to their body heat and caused their bodies to glisten as a result.

As they left the floor together, they passed by Owen who made an obscene gesture towards them. Kelly smiled and then grabbed Jackie's face with her hand. She then kissed Jackie hard upon the lips, slipping her tongue in for effort. It was quick and as she broke it, Kelly looked at Owen. She said loud enough so he could hear it, "Don't you wish!"

***

And Much More

The ride home was only a short distance from the restaurant and even though it was, for Kelly it was too long. She started kissing Jackie before they left the parking lot and by the time they pulled into the driveway, she already had her hand up Jackie's dress. She ran her tongue around Jackie's ear and whispered in it, "You are going to remember tonight, baby." The car hadn't come to a complete stop before Kelly jumped from it, pulling Jackie with her.

Racing to the bedroom, Kelly shut the door. Acting like two animals in heat, the two frantically tore their clothes off as they kissed. Kelly then fell back onto the bed. Spreading her still stocking clad legs, she breathlessly moaned. "Eat me, sweetie. Use that magic tongue!"

Jackie dropped to her knees. She could see how puffy and wet Kelly's pussy and as she drew closer, she inhaled. The scent made her cock grow harder. She put her hands on each side of Kelly's pussy, pulling it open. Kelly gasped as she did. She placed her tongue at the base of the opening and slowly licked her way upward. Reaching the swollen clit, she flicked at it.

"Holy fuck!" Kelly groaned as her body trembled.

Jackie's tongue licked Kelly's hard clit, swirling around and then retracing its way back to her opening. Jackie savored the taste of Kelly's wetness, causing her to increase her motions.

Kelly pressed Jackie's head to her pussy. As she did she moved her hips, smearing her juices over Jackie's face. When Jackie pushed her tongue inside Kelly, more juices flowed from her pussy.

"Oh God, baby, don't stop! Don't stop! Oh fuck!" Kelly moaned loudly. Her feet were off the floor now and her legs were draped over Jackie's shoulders. "Eat me, baby. Make me cum!" she begged.

Jackie's mouth moved to cover the erect clit and she engulfed it all as she sucked on it. That was all it took.

Kelly's head rose off the bed as she pressed Jackie's face harder into her pussy. "Oh God!" she screamed, "I'm cumming! Fuck!" More juices flowed from her and dripped onto the floor. "Oh fuck!"

Jackie continued to lightly suck and lick Kelly's clit until Kelly pushed Jackie's face away. "No more. Let me breathe," she sighed.

Jackie, her face glistening with Kelly's wetness, looked up and smiled. "Good?"

Before Kelly could answer, there was a loud knock on the door. "Come on, you two, we know what you are doing." It was Kylie. "Time for you to come out and join us."

Jackie gave Kelly a confused look.

"Come on, sweetie," she said taking hold of Jackie's dripping hard cock. "I told you it would be a night to remember."

"So Jackie, happy to see us?" Angie said with a laugh as Kylie and she greeted her. Both were seated naked with Kylie sporting her erect cock.

Maybe it was the alcohol but Jackie didn't bat an eye. "I see at least one of you is happy to see me!"

Angie patted the bed inviting Kelly and Jackie onto the bed. "We could hear you two all the way down the hallway so we decided, what the hell? The more the merrier!" Kylie said moving closer.

"I heard you were very good with your mouth, Jackie," Angie said, "From the glaze on your face and noise Kelly made, it looks like it might be true." Angie leaned back onto the pillow and pulling her knees up, spread her legs. "Would you like to taste a more mature pussy?"

Jackie nodded and crawled between Angie's legs. She had only gone down on three pussies before this but she was more than willing to taste Angie's.

Angie's pussy did look different. Perhaps because she was a little older, a little heavier or had given birth. The outer lips were a plumper and one of the inner lips peaked between them. It didn't matter because Jackie ran her tongue up the lips, separating them; the taste was just as sweet.

Angie sucked in her breath. "Mmmm!" she sighed.

Jackie's tongue slid up Angie's pussy. Finding her clit erect and hard, Jackie pinched it between her thumb and forefinger. She proceeded to alternately lick and suck on it.

"Oh fuck!" Angie moaned.

Angie then did something that Jackie hadn't experienced before. At this point, Kelly, Carrie, and Ginny had put their hands on Jackie's head and held it in place. Angie instead moved her hands to each side of her pussy and spread her lips wide. This enabled Jackie to have complete access to it.

Jackie responded to this with increased fervor. Her tongue moved faster, not only on Angie's clit but moving down her slit. When she reached her opening, she buried her tongue deep inside her. Swirling it around, she took in as much as Angie's juices as possible. She returned to her clit and started again.

Angie was thrashing her head back and forth, repeatedly mumbling, "So good, so good!"

Kelly began to suck on one of Angie's breast while Kylie nibbled on Angie's neck.

Angie's breathing became more rapid and shallow. "Don't stop, baby," she pleaded.

Jackie continued to play with Angie's clit. As she did she pushed two fingers inside Angie's pussy. As they entered her, Angie groaned loudly, "Oh fuck! Yes!" Her hips began to buck. "Oh God, I'm going to cum!" she screamed. With that, she grabbed Jackie's head and pressed it against her pussy.

Angie's pussy gushed over Jackie's fingers and face, flowing down the crack of her ass onto the sheets. She collapsed back onto the pillow gasping.

Jackie lifted her head and Kelly immediately pulled her from between her mother's legs. She began frantically kissing and licking Jackie's face, trying to taste as much of Angie as possible.

Moving Jackie aside, Kylie slid between Angie's legs. She positioned her throbbing cock at her open pussy and entered. It easily slipped in. Angie arched her back and moaned, "Fuck me, Kylie!" Kylie began to move in and out.

Kelly was so excited seeing her parents fuck that she pushed Jackie onto her back and mounted her. She took the hard cock all the way in and when she reached bottom, she stared directly at Jackie. "Fuck me sweetie! Fuck me hard!"

The four bodies pounded away, each racing towards soul tearing orgasms. Angie came first, having never come down from her first one. Kylie followed filling Angie's pussy with her cum. Hearing her parents cum pushed Kelly over the edge. Her pussy clamped hard on Jackie's cock pulling the cum from it.

As each girl recovered their senses, Jackie found herself resting her head on Kylie' thigh, just inches away from her cock. The cock, though not erect was still fat and swollen. It shined from Kylie's cum and Angie's juice and a drop of cum dripped from the tip. Looking at it Jackie became overwhelmed with the desire to take it into her mouth and taste it. She flicked her tongue the tip, taking the drop of cum into her mouth. She savored the taste and got up on her knees. She put her hand around it, feeling the stickiness. She gently lowered her mouth over the head.

The head of her cock was still sensitive but gentleness of Jackie's mouth on it felt surprisingly good. Perhaps it was the alcohol or just the excitement but Kylie's cock began to recover and quickly harden. "That's it, baby girl, suck mommy's cock," she murmured.

Jackie took more into her mouth, tasting the mixture of Kylie and Angie. As she did, she raised her ass higher.

Angie motioned to Kelly to come closer to her as she rummaged through the nightstand drawer. She turned to Kelly to show her what she found. It was a two-headed dildo.

"Oh my God," Kelly gasped. She saw one in the store in Boston but not like this one. It had an U-shaped end on one end and a cock shaped end on the other. It had a leather strap that fastened around the waist and the dildo poked through a holder. "How do you wear it?" she whispered.

"Here I'll put it on you," Angie said. She proceeded to lube up the U-shaped end and then pushed it into Kelly's pussy.

"Wow!" Kelly squirmed as Angie adjusted it.

Angie tightened the straps. "There."

Kelly looked down to see the obscene cock bobbing in front of her. It gave her a rush as she wrapped her hand around it. Now she had a cock just like her mom! And she knew what to do with it.

As Kelly moved behind Jackie, Jackie was fully involved with giving Kylie as much pleasure as possible. She took the entire length into her mouth and then slowly retreated up towards the tip. She had sucked all the wetness off of it and replaced it with her own saliva. Combined with Kylie's pre-cum, she easily slid along the hard shaft. Kylie's moans told her she was doing it right. She felt a cool dab of lube on her asshole but thought nothing of it. What happened next surprised her and changed her.

Kelly positioned the head of dildo against Jackie's asshole. She pushed firmly but slowly allowing just the head to enter.

Jackie quickly raised her head, dropping Kyle's cock from her mouth. "Fuck!" she gasped. "What was it? Who was it?" was the thought that raced through her mind. She briefly panicked.

"Relax baby girl," Kelly whispered, "Its alright!"

Hearing Kelly's soothing whisper reassured Jackie. She relaxed and pushed back against the dildo. It slid deeper causing Jackie to moan with pleasure.

Kylie had changed position too. Now on her knees, she grabbed Jackie's hair. She rubbed her hard cock across Jackie's lips. "Open your mouth baby girl," she said roughly. "You need to suck mommy's cock!"

Jackie did as she was told. She was being fucked at both ends and the feeling was beyond what she experienced before. Her entire body felt alive with a thousand tingles. Kelly and Kylie were moving in perfect rhythm, moving in and out. Jackie's mind had shut down as the sensations grew. It was all she could do, just react and let the feelings take over. She lost all track of time and surroundings. All that matter was she was being fucked like never before.

Angie sucked on one of Kylie's breasts as she frantically finger banged herself. Kylie's balls began to tighten as Jackie sucked harder on her cock. The dildo inside Kelly's pussy pushed against her clit making her fuck Jackie faster. In between them Jackie's body was not her own but something totally consumed by sense overload.

It was impossible to say who came first. The final piece was when Kelly reached under Jackie and grabbed her cock. This simple movement set off a wave of sexual explosions. The room became filled with cries of release as each came with such force they collapsed, senseless onto the bed.

****

Morning

Jackie stood in the shower and let the warming water cascade over her body. Even though she had a great night's sleep and it had been hours since she had sex, her body still felt alive and tingly to her touch. She never had such a mind numbing sexual experience like last night. It was something like a drug, one she wanted again.

Her asshole was a little tender and her cock felt very sensitive to the touch. Her jaw ache some also but it was a good ache overall. She knew that she had been used last night but she didn't care. She looked forward to more.

She threw on an old shirt and wrapped her wet hair in a towel. The shirt barely covered her cock but the cool air felt good on it. She wasn't ready to put pants on yet.

She went downstairs to the kitchen, humming a familiar tune. A voice caused her to stop short.

"My, you're happy this morning," Kylie said.

Jackie clutched her chest. "Damn, you scared me. Didn't expect you up," Jackie replied with a smile. "And yes I am!" She gave Kylie a quick kiss.

"You ok from last night?" Kylie asked as Jackie said down.

"Of course. Why not?"

Kylie smiled back. "Things got a little crazy towards the end."

"Nope, it's all good," Jackie answered.

The two sat quietly sipping their tea when Kylie suddenly spoke up. "You know we two are pretty lucky."

"In what way, Kylie?" Jackie asked.

"Just look at us," Kylie started to explain, "If anyone walked in right now they would see two women, possibly mother and daughter, enjoying breakfast together. No questions asked."

"Unless they looked under the table!" Jackie said with a laugh.

"That's just what I mean. We look the part, especially you. No one gives you a second glance. Please don't take this the wrong way but there isn't a masculine feature to you. You're perfect." Kylie continued.

Jackie blushed. "Look at you Kylie. I think you are perfect too. You are so put together. When I first saw you I thought you a very beautiful woman." Jackie gasped. "I mean you still are!"

Kylie smiled. "With just a little extra, right? But seriously you remember my friend, Rachel, we met at shop. She has gone through all the treatments and operations but she still looks..."

"Manly?" Jackie interrupted.

"Yes and that's why I think we are lucky, sweetie." She reached out and took Jackie's hand.

"I have another question, Kylie. Why didn't you go all the way?"

Kylie rocked back in her seat. "Good question. I guess because I felt good about myself and where I was and still am. I like having a cock. I feel when I'm inside Angie or you I'm connected. I had top surgery because I wanted my own breasts. You have to remember that was twenty years ago, things were different. A little more complicated. Today they have better, safer, and stronger drugs. Easier and safer surgeries. I heard that there are places in Europe and Japan that are doing amazing work. Maybe if I was younger, I might think different. One thing if I did go all the way, Angie and I wouldn't have Kelly. That I would truly regret. Or have met you!"