A Surprising Development Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last big date night was the winter dance. Then they decided that just a bit sexy was the way to go. Tonight they went the other way. When Billie pulled in, Jackie was ready.

Even Billie thought so as he helped into the cab. Her short skirt showed off just enough leg to make him notice and her top revealed a little cleavage and accented her shape. "Damn," he thought, "She's hot."

It had been a trying 24 hours and much had changed between them. In an odd way really nothing did change. Jackie had told him her secret and who she was but it didn't seem to matter. To Billie, Jackie was still cute and he felt good about having her as his girlfriend. If it was at all possible, their relationship seemed stronger than it was before.

The restaurant was not crowded, being mid-week and right after the holidays. They were given a seat off to the side, near the window. There they could be alone with each other. Billie felt it was time to ask the one question.

"Why?" he said, "Why all this?"

Jackie put her fork down and wiped her lips with her napkin. "I always felt that I might be out of step with my body and my thoughts," she started, "I guess I was always fighting it, trying to fit in as a boy. A few things happened to make me realize I was just fooling myself. No, really hurting myself. I happen to meet Kelly and her moms and things just became clear."

"Sorry, but I need to ask this," Billie said in a whisper.

Jackie knew the question before he asked. "No, I'm not gay. I like girls but I know what you're thinking. I'm going out with a boy! Yes I am but you make me feel like real woman and that's what I am. At least on the inside. Remember that night in the basement when we played video games? That was the first time I ever kissed a boy." She laughed trying to lighten the mood. She reached across and took his hand.

At that moment an older woman stood at their table. "Why, Billie, it is you," she said. "I'm glad to see you. It's been a long time." She turned to Jackie. "And who is this lovely young lady?"

"Mrs. Connelly, this is my girlfriend, Jackie Morgan. Jackie, this is Mrs. Connelly, a friend of my family's."

"Please to meet you, Mrs. Connelly."

"Call me Grace, every one else does," Grace replied, "It is nice to see Billie out with someone as pretty as you, my dear."

"Thank you." Jackie said with a smile.

"Well I won't bother you young people any more," Grace said backing away. "Say hello to your mother for me."

Walking hand in hand to the truck, Jackie said, "It's still early. Let's go over to the Bay and see if there are any ships."

The mid-winter darkness had already settled on the Bay making it difficult to see much. They could see some ships moving in and out of the Canal but not much. They sat quietly in the dark.

Jackie slid closer to Billie and put her hand on his knee. "I had a wonderful day with you," she said softly.

He turned and looked at her. He kissed her lightly on the lips. It was short and sweet but Jackie wanted more. Much more.

She pulled herself up on her knees and put her hands on his shoulders. She pushed him back into his seat. She lowered his head and pressed her mouth on top of his, not a hard, urgent kiss but a tender, firm caress. She closed her eyes, all her senses focused on the feel of his lips as she moved over them. She took her time, each kiss a deliberate exploration of his upper lip, his bottom lip, and the corners. She made love to his mouth in a manner that made his head spin. Billie had never been kissed so slowly, so thoroughly. With her tongue, she urged his bottom lip down, opening his mouth. And then her kisses deepened, taking the whole of his mouth, her tongue pushing and stroking, her mouth sucking the breath from him.

She pulled away and looked at him. He felt the warmth and moisture of her kiss still upon him and longed for more.

"You can do that again," he said, all thoughts of anything else fled from his mind.

Ease your seat back, Billie," Jackie said breathlessly into his ear.

Doing as he was told, Jackie kissed him again with the same desire. She undid the buttons of his shirt and slid her hand across his chest. She ran her fingers through his fine chest hairs until she found one of his nipples. She pinched it and he gasped.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" she whispered into his ear and then stuck her tongue in it. She bit the lobe, pulling it with her teeth. As she did she felt his nipple grow hard.

As much as Billie was getting turn on so was Jackie. Her cock was growing harder and pushed against her panties. "It was a good thing she didn't tuck tonight," she thought.

Billie's hands were not idle. He pulled Jackie's blouse out and undid the button on the back of her skirt. He slid his hand down and cupped one of her cheeks. With his other he squeezed one of her breasts through her shirt. Even though it was fake the idea of him playing with them sent a tingle through Jackie's body. She could feel the front of her panties getting wet as her erect cock leaked pre-cum.

Jackie sucked on Billie's neck as her hand moved down his chest. By now all his buttons were undone and her hand was free to reach his pants. She undid his zipper and reached inside. Finding what she wanted, she pulled it free.

Her hand grasped his cock as she did. Billie groaned when she pulled gently at its head. A drop of his fluid appeared at the tip, smoothing the motions of her fingers as they slid down his shaft. He

wanted to push himself farther into her hand and feel himself encased in her flesh. She teased him slowly and when her thumb caressed the sensitive spots underneath the head of his cock, he was lost.

"Oh fuck, Jackie!" he moaned.

The only other hand that had ever touched his cock was his own. He had fantasized on how it would free but his fantasies were nothing like this. As he glanced down, he could see Jackie's hand wrapped around it, slowly moving up and down.

This was only the second cock, besides her own, Jackie had ever seen. It felt a little bigger than Kylie's and she shifted her position to get a better look. She squeezed the tip and more of Billie's pre-cum dribbled out. She shoved Billie's pants lowered as he lifted his hips to help out. Seeing the shiny head glistening in the pale light of a streetlight, Jackie felt the need to taste it.

She flicked the hard cock's head, swirling her tongue around it to get it all. Getting just a taste, she needed more. She put the entire head into her mouth. Billie's cock was a little bigger than Kylie's but Jackie had no trouble with it.

Billie felt he had lost his mind. The sensation of her mouth on his cock was unbelievable. "Oh fuck!" he repeated over and over.

Billie held his breath as she skimmed her mouth over the taut skin. She took his scrotum in her mouth and gently tugged, then went back to lapping his cock while her thumb circled the top of it, rubbing the clear, honey like liquid emerging from the tip over the head. He felt his stomach muscles tighten as Jackie's head bobbed up and down. When she rubbed the sensitive area between his cock and ass with her finger, he could take no more.

"Oh God! Oh fuck!" he shouted and slammed his cock into Jackie's mouth.

His cumming caught Jackie by surprise and she almost choked as he pushed his hard cock into her mouth. Her mouth was quickly filled with an immense amount of cum. The cock she only had cum in her mouth was 45-year-old Kylie's and the amount 18-year-old Billie just exploded into her mouth was much more than that. She gagged but quickly recovered. Using her hand she squeezed gently as she moved her mouth upward towards the tip. By doing this she was able to swallow almost all of it, only a small bit dribbled onto her chin.

Jackie sat up next to Billie who was breathing heavily, trying to catch his breath, "Are you ok?" she asked.

He nodded and weakly said, "Yes."

She helped him pulled his pants up and when he recovered, he said, "Oh my God, I never thought it would be this good. It was amazing."

She snuggled closer. "I glad you liked it."

"Liked it? I loved it," he said wrapping his arm around her shoulder. He suddenly looked at her. "Oh God! What about you? I should... You didn't," he stammered.

"No, Billie, it's alright. I'll be ok." Jackie kissed him gently. "There will be plenty of time for that."

They sat together quietly, listening to the water, when Jackie said, "I think you better take me home."

****

Home

Jackie tiptoed into Kelly's bedroom. She could see the back of Kelly under the covers, sleeping. Jackie quietly began to get undressed. She was glad it was dark as there was a wet spot on the front of her skirt. Underneath her panties were soaked from the pre-cum her cock had leaked. Dropping her skirt and slipping off her panties, her cock sprung free. It was still semi-erect and her balls ached. She had heard the term before but never experienced it. Blue balls!

She headed to the bathroom to clean up and brush her teeth. Standing in front of the mirror, she noticed a hickey on her neck. It wasn't very big but it was noticeable. She smiled thinking about the ribbing she was going to get tomorrow.

She returned to the bedroom and climbed into bed next to Kelly. She snuggled up against her, pressing her cock between her ass cheeks.

"So sweetie," Kelly said slowly rolling over, "How did it go?"

"It went well."

Kelly sat up. "Come on, I want details."

"We went out to dinner at that new restaurant in Barnstead," Jackie said, "The food was ok. It was quiet and we were able to talk. Met a friend of his family. He introduced me as his girlfriend and that made me feel good. Then we went parking by the Canal entrance and watched the water and ships."

Kelly gave a little laugh. "Just watched the ships?" She couldn't see Jackie blush.

"No, we made out."

"How was it? Is he a good kisser?" Kelly asked excitedly.

"Pretty good, not as good as you," Jackie answered. She paused. "Things got pretty hot."

Kelly leaned forward. "Really, how hot?"

Jackie wasn't sure if she should continue. She decided since Kelly was so much more to her she would. She cleared her throat. "I went down on him," she blurted out.

"You gave him a blow job? Why, you little minx," Kelly exclaimed. "Tell me more. How big was he? Come on."

"I'm no expert. I've only seen two others, your mom's and my own, but I would say it was a little bigger," Jackie started. "He was quicker than your mom but it was his first blow job." She paused again. "Oh my God there was so much cum! I nearly gagged but I didn't. Swallowed it all."

"Good for you, sweetie," Kelly said giving Jackie a quick hug.

"Well I had good teachers, you and your mom."

"What did Billie do? Did he...?" Kelly had to know.

This time Jackie laughed. "He was so sweet. He wanted to do something but I said I was ok. I thought it might be best to take slow. You know."

Kelly threw back the covers to see the rock hard cock sticking up between Jackie's legs. Even in the little light from the window, it looked big. She put her hand around it.

Jackie winced. "Careful!"

"My poor sweetie." Kelly took her other hand and gently cupped Jackie's balls. Slowly she began to massage them, tenderly rolling them in her hand. As she did, clear liquid began to ooze from the tip. She smeared it over the head and down the shaft.

At first even the slightest touch hurt but slowly the pain turned to pleasure. Kelly's manipulations felt fantastic, making Jackie sigh.

At this talk made Kelly wet and she knew what to do next. Jackie's cock felt larger in her hand and she wanted it in her. She knew the best way to relieve Jackie's pain was to have her cock in her pussy. She straddled Jackie. She rubbed the head of Jackie's cock over her wet pussy lips and then slipped it in.

Jackie groaned loudly as Kelly took it all in. Her cock felt on fire but as the warm wet folds of Kelly's pussy engulfed it, the feeling changed to one of complete ecstasy. "Oh babe," she moaned, "It feels so good. Maybe too good."

"That's alright, just relax and enjoy. Let me do the work," Kelly cooed quietly. It felt good to her too. Slowly she began to move her hips back and forth, grinding her pussy against Jackie.

The feeling kept building to the point that Jackie's cock felt like it might explode. Having waited so long and having aching balls made it feel like she would never be able to cum. She mumbled, "Oh, fuck" over and over again.

Kelly too was feeling sensations that were different too. Jackie's cock wasn't much bigger than ever before but it felt that way. Her pussy seemed to grip it tighter than ever before and when she rose up, the head felt like it was pushing her lips apart.

When sensation came, it came quickly. "Oh my God, babe!" Jackie moaned loudly. "I'm cumming." This cock spurted deeply into Kelly's pussy with more cum than ever before. Filling her pussy, it ran out over her balls and onto the sheets.

"That's it, sweetie," Kelly exhorted her, "Fill my pussy. Fuck me!" Even though she didn't cum, it still felt good. The look on Jackie's face as she came was enough for tonight. She leaned forward and kissed Jackie. "Better?" she asked.

"Oh my God, yes, babe," Jackie said between breaths. "You are the best."

She kissed her again and smiled. When she leaned forward even more cum leaked from her pussy. "Wow, that was quite a lot. I guess you really needed to cum!"

After cleaned up and put a towel over the wet spot, the two lovers cuddled before falling asleep.

"Tonight, Kel," Jackie said looking at ceiling, "Was amazing and this is the perfect ending. I found out one thing. When Billie played with my 'breasts" I didn't feel anything. Yet mentally the idea still excited me. I think I want my own breasts, like your mom. What do you think?"

"I think you should what you want to do. Whatever is right for you is right," Kelly answered.

"Another thing," Jackie said, "I asked your mom why she kept her cock. She said she liked it, the feel of it, and also making love to Angie with it. I now agree with her. What we just did is the most amazing thing we do together. The fact that I'm actually in you is simply incredible. I don't want to lose that feeling. As a matter of fact I never want to lose you."

Kelly said nothing but simply hugged Jackie tight. Lying together in the darkness, Jackie felt a teardrop on her chest.

The next morning Kylie checked in on the two. Opening the door, she saw Jackie lying on her back, one leg outside the covers. Kelly's arm was draped over Jackie's sleeping form. Much of the covers were thrown off her, exposing her cute little ass. Backing out of the room, Kylie smiled.

****