A Surprising Night at the Pub

Story Info
We all have fun.
1.8k words
4.02
61.7k
21
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers

A surprising night at the pub.

I was stood; hand on hard cock, watching the bloke in front of me getting faster and faster as his climax approached. He was third in line and I was fourth. The two behind me were getting more and more excited as their turns got nearer.

"Oh fuck yes baby, yes" number three called out.

He slammed his cock as deep as he could and shot his hot cum up the sodden cunt he was fucking.

I eased him aside as the cheers of the others rang out and lined my rampant cock up on the dripping pussy before me. The woman's eyes opened for a moment as I eased into her cum filled hole.

My wife smiled and said, "Come on then, fuck me, hard".

...............

Earlier that night my wife had come home from work late and flopped down in a chair.

"God, what shall we have for dinner, I haven't had a chance to do anything."

"Oh damn it all" I replied, "get out of those clothes and lets go to the pub for dinner".

She didn't need a second offer and went upstairs to change. Slipping on a pair of jeans and a strappy top, she was back down in no time. In less than 15 minutes we were on the way to the local pub. The food was always good and cheap too!

Arriving at the pub we were surprised to bounce off the door as we tried to get in. It was packed.

God knows why it was so full but we shoved our way in and as Joy looked for a table, I made it to the bar. As I got clear with the drinks I looked for Joy. Glancing around I saw her sat next to a friend of mine, Terry, on a table with some other blokes.

Pushing over to him, I greeted them all and was eased into a chair a few places away from Joy and Terry. It turned out that they had had a good day at work and had decided a few drinks were in order.

After we had eaten, it was about nine and I looked at Joy to see if she wanted to leave. I got a shake of the head and a giggle, Terry was turning on the charm and my wife was responding. I also noticed quite a few empty glasses in front of her. Clearly they had been feeding her booze as well as compliments!

More than once Terry had remarked how attracted to Joy he was. I had always replied that he was attracted to any female, which's why his nickname was "Shagger"!

I had mentioned to Joy more than once, that Terry wanted to fuck her and she had always said that she wouldn't end up as one of his notches! At a few parties, I had watched, amused, as he tried to get in her knickers and she had always sent him away with a flea in his ear!

Sometime around eleven, Garry, the landlord, came over and asked Terry if we wouldn't mind moving into one of his smaller "snug" rooms. He indicated that it was getting close to closing time and if the blokes wanted to have a lock in that would be fine by him.

Taking this as an opportunity, I said to Joy that we should go and leave the boys to it now but I was greeted by cat calls from the blokes and a pout from Joy.

"Oh but I'm having so much fun, the boys seem to like me!" she giggled.

Reluctantly I agreed and we all moved into the small snug room. As we got in, Garry arrived with another tray of beers and vodka for Joy, Ah! So that's why she was "happy" I realised.

Dance music was filtering through from the main bar and Joy looked around and asked if anyone wanted to dance.

There was a clamour of replies and Joy reached out her hand and pulled one of the blokes up to dance. For a woman in her forties, she is a good mover and soon the blokes went quiet as they watched her dancing. When she realized what was happening, she went bright red and moved to sit down.

"More dancing Joy" they pleaded.

Terry quickly got to his feet and took her in his arms. Giggling, she clung to him as the music played.

It wasn't long before Terry's hands started to wander. At first he rubbed her back gently and worked his way down across her tight ass. Once she reached back and pulled his hand up. The second time he tried, she let him. Soon he had both hands on her ass and was grinding his crotch into hers. He had started to nibble her ear and neck and I noticed she was grinding back, rubbing her cunt against his cock.

One or two of the blokes looked at me but I was enjoying the show too and they quickly turned back to watch.

Abruptly the slow music stopped and Joy broke free of Terry's groping hands. She was flushed and we could clearly see she was turned on. Terry was grinning like the Cheshire Cat, a huge erection visible in his pants.

Before she could sit down, more thumping dance music came on.

"More Joy, more"! The blokes called and she giggled again and started to gyrate as provocatively as she could.

Now she was really in the swing of it and clearly didn't give a damn. She was feigning to strip for them and making all the movements without taking any thing off. We were all loving it and clamouring for more. Gerry, the landlord, had brought more drinks but this time he hadn't left. He was sat watching her along with the rest of us.

By now I was sporting a huge erection as I watched my wife perform and I'm sure all the others were hard too.

Suddenly Terry started to sing, "Get your tits out for the lads, for the lads".

There was a moment of silence and them the rest of us took up the old chant.

"Get your tits out for the lads, for the lads"

Joy paused for a second and then to rapturous applause started to peel her strappy top up over her head. I was surprised but too far gone to object, I wanted to see her tits as well as all the others!

The top came off and she revealed her black lacy bra which hid little. Leaning forward, she began shaking her tits in Terry's face. She danced clear as he reached out to grab them and repeated the show for all of us in turn. A couple of time she came close to being caught but just managed to avoid the hot hands.

Finally she stopped and reached her hands behind her head then down as if to remove her bra. You could have heard a pin drop.

With a giggle she let her hands fall and said that that was it boys.

Dismayed everyone called for her tits. She said no way was she showing her tits to a group of perverts like us.

Terry took the lead and pleaded with her to reveal them. " We'll do anything" he pleaded.

"Anything?" quizzed Joy.

"Yes" was his reply, glancing at the rest of us.

"OK" she said, "I'll show my tits if you all show your cocks".

Joy knew she was on a winner here; there was no way a bunch of blokes would show their cocks in a pub even if they were mates! She giggled and made triumphantly for her drink.

My wife stopped dead as she heard the unmistakable sound of a zip coming down.

Terry was sat with his hard cock in his hand right in front of her.

"Is this what you want Joy?" he asked quietly.

"Yes... Oh! wait I meant no," she said all flustered.

"It's got to be all of you," she said triumphantly knowing someone would back out.

Five more times the zip noise was made.

"Oh shit" said my wife quietly and reaching behind her, she began to gyrate to the music again and slowly unfastened her bra and let it fall.

Six hands were rubbing cocks as she continued to dance for us. Quietly one of the blokes to the side got up and went behind Joy. As she reached behind her head he slipped his hands round her body and took her hard nipples in his big hands. Joy sighed and leaned back into him, rubbing her ass on his erection.

Now the whole tenor of the evening had changed. The previous fun, giggly and admittedly sexual tone had given way to a different sexuality. Five blokes with their cocks out were watching another pushing his hard cock against my wife's jean clad ass as he groped her naked breasts and bite on her offered neck. She was reaching behind herself and trying to grope his cock.

Terry moved first. He let go of his throbbing cock and moved in front of Joy. Deftly he unfastened her jeans and roughly tugged them down her long legs. My wife kicked off her shoes and lifted her legs to let him get them off her altogether. Her small black knickers were sodden with desire and hardly a hindrance at all and we all got a quick look at her neatly trimmed blonde pussy before Terry buried his face in her hot cunt. Joy moaned with pleasure as Terry's tongue found her willing clit.

"Clear the table" Garry said and we all moved to comply. Glasses were quickly shifted and chairs moved. "Get her over here, on the table" someone said and Joy was quickly spread-eagled on the table for us all. Legs wide-open and dripping pussy exposed to our gaze.

Terry was first, his pants slid down and he shuffled like a penguin between her open legs. (Let's face it, sex can be hilarious!) As he got close to her dripping hole, she reached down and taking his hot cock, fed it into herself inch by inch. The rest of us quickly formed a queue, jostling for position, desperate to fuck her.

With long hard thrusts Terry fucked my wife while I watched. Soon he was cumming in her and number two took over. Someone saw her mouth open and a cock quickly filled it. Joy was now being fucked from both ends and clearly loving it. My wife was getting gang-banged and I was in the middle of it.

"Come on then, fuck me, hard" she said to me and I wasted no time fulfilling her demand.

In all six of us fucked her mouth and cunt until the early hours that night, funny really that no one had her ass. Mind, I did that the next day as she was sore everywhere else!

Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers