Innocent Wife on New Year's Eve

Story Info
Innocent wife's night takes an unexpected turn.
9.4k words
4.48
272.2k
391
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
altego
altego
678 Followers

One of my readers shared this story with me and asked if I would write an accounting of it for him and his wife. He specifically requested that I use real names, though only the first ones.

Please note that this story contains subject matter related to cheating wives, wife watching, voyeurism, and group sex. If such material offends you, then you have been fairly warned.

Finally, all characters in this story are of the legal age to have all the sex they want without breaking any laws.

Chapter 1 - Obligatory Background

This story is based on true events.

The year was 1988. My name is Luke. At the time, my wife, Maddison (Maddie to her friends) and I were both 20 years old. I was active duty in the Marine Corps and we were stationed in California where we lived in an apartment off-base.

Please note, this is not one of those typical hot-wife stories where I share the knowledge that I have always fantasied about watching my wife with other men. That wasn't the case with me.

Additionally, it is not the beginning of a journey to slut-hood for my wife. After this, she didn't spend her days and nights searching for any available cock to stuff into her holes.

Maddie and I were both from a small town, where we got married before I joined the service.

Generally, we were still somewhat naïve in a lot of ways. Now, naivety doesn't equal innocence. My wife had boyfriends and sex before me. Likewise, I had girlfriends and sex before her. We just weren't exposed to a lot of the stuff people are now with Internet porn, sex stories (like this one), etc. Hell, we weren't even exposed to the ways of life in a less conservative State, such as California.

When Maddie and I first met, sparks flew. We dated, we had fun, and we fucked like rabbits every chance we got. Living with parents made it tough, so we would do it anyplace we could find a spot. For the most part, that was in our respective cars, or sometimes a friend's home during a party.

The sex was indeed hot, but that wasn't all there was to our relationship. We were deeply attracted to each other in many ways. Accordingly, we developed a close friendship and fell in love.

Now, before you get all "whatever" about it. The marriage is still good in 2019 and we've been married for 32 years now. So, fuck you doubters.

When this event occurred, we had been married for almost two years. Part of that time, I had been at boot camp and Marine Occupational Specialty (MOS) school, but we had been stationed in California for a little over a year.

Maddie was 5 foot 6 inches tall and 130 lbs. At 20 years old, she was your girl next door type with a quick smile, auburn hair and glittering green eyes. She had an hour-glass body shape with a great ass. Her breasts were neither huge nor small with a bra size of 34B. Of course, that was before children. Regardless, all I knew is that they were perky, wonderful and I had a lot of fun with them. Though, honestly, I'm more of an ass-man.

Maddie was raised in a strict religious home. While she did rebel somewhat as a teen, she took marriage seriously and smoothed out everything with her parents and God after being made legit with her marriage to me.

I was also a church boy, but never let that stop me from reading porn magazines (no Internet, remember?), masturbating or chasing hot girls. That also ended when I found my perfect match in Maddie. Well, the girl-chasing part ended. I still like porn and masturbating to this day.

At first, life in California was a culture shock for us small-town kids, but we adjusted and were soon smitten with days at the beach and the faster pace.

As a Marine, I was in a platoon and had made some really good friends within it. My two best buddies were Stan and Greg. We were thick as thieves, and whether in training exercises or in garrison we were constantly together. They were both single and lived in the barracks on base. Which at the time was an open squad bay and offered no hope of privacy.

Accordingly, they hung out at our apartment with us quite a bit, or we would all travel to various places in California while on liberty.

The truth is that there was no sexual tension, or impropriety on any individual's part. We were all just friends, Maddie included. It was like an extended family, nothing more.

That's not to say the guys didn't like looking at Maddie as much as I did. At that age, she was really coming into her womanhood and was what I called "weapons-grade hot." Especially on those beach trips when she would relax a little and wear something a little less conservative than usual.

Even then, she didn't wear string bikinis or show off her body. Typically, she wore a simple one-piece swimsuit and would wear her cover-up until she was on a blanket and ready to tan. This was usually while we guys surfed, swam or whatever.

I say all this to bring it back around to the original point. The situation I'm detailing out was not one where I planned something, was manipulated by any outside party, or where my wife decided I wasn't enough.

It just... happened.

Chapter 2 - New Year's Eve 1988

New Year's Eve, 1988. We had Stan and Greg over for it as we had the previous year.

Stan was the old man of the group at the grand old age of 22. Which meant that he could buy hard liquor. At that time in the Marines, you only had to be 18 to drink at the enlisted club on base, but no alcohol was allowed in the barracks. Hence, Stan bought the alcohol and kept it at our apartment so we could all celebrate the New Year.

We were all dressed casually. Jeans or shorts for the guys and a dress that Maddie had worn to the restaurant we all ate dinner at earlier that evening. It was a conservative summer dress that stopped just above the knees, hid her shoulders and showed very little cleavage.

Maddie didn't show off. She was just naturally beautiful.

Same as previous year, we were watching a couple movies that Stan had recorded off of cable TV at the barracks. Again, this was 1988, so it was on VHS video tape.

The plan was to watch the movies, play cards, or whatever until midnight hit. Stan and Greg would both spend the night due to the drinking.

We lived in a one-bedroom apartment, but us guys were Marines. The available furniture or floor was good enough for them.

This year, things went awry. We had just finished our action movie of the evening and left the credits rolling as we took bathroom breaks and refreshed drinks.

As was typical, we guys ended up huddled in the kitchen working on drinks and talking about the movie we had finished. Maddie had just walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room.

Suddenly, we all heard her gasp loudly.

Being her general protectors, we all skidded out of the kitchen to rescue her from whatever had startled her.

We were all stopped dead in our tracks.

Chapter 3 - Oops

I was confused at first. Maddie was just standing stock still with a look of amazement on her face. She was staring in the direction of the big console television we owned.

I was still looking at her when I heard the sounds in the background. They were the distinct noises of sexual moaning and the wet smacking sound of a good fucking.

My eyes quickly moved to the screen and there it was.

A porn movie was playing on the screen and my Maddie had walked in on it.

On the screen, you could plainly see a close-up of a good-sized penis ramming in and out of a pussy, which accounted for the noise.

In the few seconds it was on, the camera moved from the closeup action, over the body of the woman and eventually showed the face of a beautiful blonde. Her mouth was wide open and gasping as she obviously enjoyed what was happening to her.

As I stated, we're not prudes and we enjoyed a lot of sex. At least daily, sometimes more than once. We were burning our young adult hormone candles at both ends. In fact, Maddie and I had fucked for an hour and taken a short nap before Stan and Greg arrived. Of course, we also had plans to fuck again after the New Year hit.

Nevertheless, porn movies weren't something that Maddie embraced. I mean, they were available for rent and we had done so once or twice, but she was never interested. Her strict upbringing told her that they were all kinds of wrong and ensured nothing but a long eternity burning in Hell.

Of course, I had seen a few. Mostly at the barracks while I was on duty. Usually, it included a bunch of guys all gathered around the TV while they cheered or jeered what was occurring on the screen. In the military, porn wasn't always a personal and private thing.

The worst part was that I recognized this porn video because I had seen it before. It was homemade. Not by me and Maddie, of course. We wouldn't do that. Nevertheless, you could tell it was definitely home video quality.

Stan spoke first. He had a look of shocked horror on his own face, because he recognized it too. "Oh shit, I'm sorry!"

Greg's face also mirrored the dismay as he let out an, "Oh fuck!"

Stan continued, "I'm so sorry Maddie, this was supposed to be recorded over, I guess I forgot to push the record button."

Stan hurried toward the offending image and was about to hit the stop button when Maddie, still focused on the blonde's face on the screen gasped again. "Wait a second, I know her!"

Chapter 4 - Busted

Time seemed to freeze. I had moved up behind Maddie and had my hands on her shoulders in a comforting manner. Greg's face had changed to embarrassment and Stan's finger was hovered over the stop button.

I knew the hammer was about to fall.

Maddie sputtered, "Don't hit that button! Isn't that Jennifer, your lieutenant's wife?"

Stan hesitated and looked at me. I just shrugged. This wasn't going to be good for him.

He stammered, "But, but Maddie."

She glared at him, "Why would the lieutenant give you this?"

Stan turned redder and Greg actually let out a nervous laugh.

During this exchange, the camera moved farther away and took in a wider view of the scene.

The culprits were exposed.

As the camera moved out, Jennifer was exposed on her hands and knees. She was vigorously fucking hard back into a body that eventually materialized to include a face.

It wasn't the lieutenant's face, as Maddie expected. Instead, it was Stan's. He was fucking the lieutenant's wife.

Worse yet, the camera was jostled as it was attached to tripod. For a quick moment, the scene captured the entire bed with Stan and Jennifer's hardcore sex before the camera man walked in front of it. He walked to the bed, crawled on and stuck his own hard man meat into the face of the bride belonging to our commanding officer. For her part, Jennifer readily and greedily sucked it into her mouth.

The man having his cock sucked turned and flashed a thumb's up at the camera. Of course, that idiot was Greg.

Stan and Greg were double-teaming our platoon commander's wife.

I had no idea what was going through Maddie's head, but she continued to watch the video as our two friends picked up a rhythm on the screen with their prize.

She cried out the now obvious, "The lieutenant didn't give you this. You guys did this yourselves.

"When did you do this?"

The video played and all eyes were now watching as Jennifer's tits jiggled with the motion as she was spit-roasted.

Stan, resigned to his fate, "After the company carwash. She was there in those short shorts and wearing a tight tank top with no bra.

"I swear to God Maddie, she approached me after we washed her car. The lieutenant and other officers were going out afterward, and well, it just kind of came together."

Maddie glared at him, "Why did she approach you?"

Stan blushed even redder and tried to avoid the question. "No reason."

"Why Stan?!"

Greg interjected, "Go ahead Stan, tell her."

The explanation quickly became unnecessary. On the video, Greg's cock popped out of Jennifer's mouth and she started squealing, "Fuck me you bastard, fuck your boss's wife with that big fucking cock of yours. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum on your dirty cock you mother fucker!"

She did cum too. Loudly and for a long time.

When she was done, she collapsed on the bed letting Stan's cock pull out and come into full view for the first time.

Maddie's eyes riveted on the screen and her mouth fell wide open.

Now, it isn't that his cock was John Holmes huge or anything like that. It wasn't a horse-sized cock on a man, but Stan's cock was impressive and very hard at that moment. He was likely at a solid 9 inches, with the diameter a bit smaller than your typical soda can.

Stan stammered, "That's why. She saw my dick in my shorts and I, uh, went for it. It turns out she's pretty wild. We used her video camera to record it, though she did tell us not to share the tape with anyone."

Maddie found her words, "I can't believe this!"

I rubbed her shoulders and she startled a little bit like she didn't realize I'd been standing there this whole time. She relaxed quickly and then leaned back into me.

I whispered, "Are you ready for him to stop it now?"

As her ass made contact with my crotch, I felt my cock jerk and swear she rubbed it back into me.

Stan ended up hitting play/pause and it froze with Jennifer rolled over on her back and her legs open as Stan seemed to be backing off the bed.

With my cock growing against her ass, Maddie was silent and staring at the frozen screen as I believe she was letting this all run through her mind and find the right words.

Chapter 5 - The Decision

Finally, she said, "It's... It's okay. I mean people have sex. I'm just stunned to find out your officer's wife is such a slut and that you guys did her. I... I guess, we've hung out for so long as friends that I never let it enter my mind that you're likely horndogs like Luke.

"And you recorded it? You guys really get off on this stuff, for real? I mean, I never have, because what I've seen seems so stupid, but I have to admit it's different with people you know doing it."

Nobody spoke. I was getting caught up in Maddie's ass against me while Stan and Greg just seemed relieved that they weren't getting their asses chewed.

Maddie was having a pivotal moment in her views of the world, and I admit, that maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention because of how she was pressed against me.

Nonetheless, I was shaken out of my own thoughts with her next words. "I guess, if this is what you guys like to watch that I'm okay with watching for a bit. How much longer is it?"

"Seriously?" I said, more intrigued than anything at the moment.

Greg started laughing his nervous titter again and Stan was sputtering like he was a drowning man fresh out of the water. "No, no Maddie. We don't have to. It's okay. Let me take it out. It was supposed to be recorded over."

She repeated her question, "How much longer is it?"

Greg interjected, "At least an hour, there is quite a bit left."

Her eyes moved from the TV screen for the first time in a while and looked directly at Greg, "Are you kidding? What all did you do?"

Greg reddened under her scrutiny and shrugged before stammering, "She wanted, uh, a lot of positions."

This time, it was Maddie's face that reddened. Her and I have tried a lot of positions too. "Oh, okay, we can watch it then, but I'm going to need my drink refreshed."

Finally, she turned and looked toward me. "You like porn baby, I know you do. It's okay with me if we watch this for a while."

My cock stiffened when she gave me a wicked wink and said, "Maybe we'll see some positions we haven't tried yet?"

I don't believe she had any idea what positions the guys were talking about and want to remind you all of my naivety comment from earlier. I had seen it before and knew what she was going to see.

I glanced at Stan and Greg. Both were looking at Maddie and then their eyes turned to me. It was their turn to shrug.

At that age, I did a lot of thinking with my dick. Who knows, maybe I still do.

I did enjoy porn and I really liked this one my buddies had made. If there was a chance that Maddie liked it too, then she'd really work my cock over later and maybe, just maybe, she'd let me try something new. Like anal sex. She had never considered that an option before, but this movie might open her up to it.

Needless to say, horniness is not the basis for all good ideas. I nodded and said, "Oh, okay sweetheart."

It was settled. This was happening. My wife was watching porn with me and my buddies. The significance that my buddies were the ones in the porn movie had not quite sunk in yet.

Chapter 6 - Seeing is Believing

We all broke off for a few moments. The guys getting their drinks while Maddie and I nestled together in the kitchen as I made her a new one.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked. "You don't have to watch this horny male stuff."

She snuggled into me and then kissed me deeply. When we broke our kiss, her eyes were glistening with mischief as her hand moved and rubbed my cock through my shorts.

She smiled and said, "But what if I'm enjoying it baby? What if, I can promise you a really good time later?"

I groaned and nodded at her, but again protested. It was more out of husbandly duty than desire though. "But baby, the guys are spending the night, you've never wanted them to hear us before."

She huffed playfully. "Baby, they made a porno with the lieutenant's wife. They are big boys, I'm sure they know how to jack off. That can be their problem for bringing this here."

Her fingers gripped my shaft through my shorts and slowly moved up and down. If this was making her hot, I was in. The guys might have to spend the night listening to me pound my wife, but I was willing to make them live through it.

Like I said earlier, Maddie and I might have been a little naïve, but we wouldn't be by 1989.

The guys shifted uncomfortably in their seats as we entered the living room but didn't say anything. Maddie and I took our place on our old loveseat and she snuggled into my lap.

I did my best not to groan out loud and Maddie said, "Okay boys, let's see it."

Stan and Greg both gave me a pleading look to which I went back to my shoulder shrug that had worked so well tonight.

Stan, resigned to his fate and being closest to the TV, stood and pressed the play button.

Author's note - I will not spend the rest of this story explaining the video. It is only the catalyst of the real story, so I will only provide reference as required.

We all sat in silent discomfort as on the TV, Stan crawled off the bed and Greg got between Jennifer's legs, missionary style.

His penis was average size, very similar to my own. While not as impressive looking as Stan's, it did have a hook to it with a big upturned mushroom head.

Jennifer, for her part, did not complain when Greg pushed in without preamble and began to thrust his cock in and out of her.

The silence in our living room stretched out as Greg pounded Jennifer and she moaned nonstop telling him that he was hitting her "spot."

Maddie was again the one to break the silence. With a light laugh, she commented, "You go Greg. She's loving whatever you are doing to her."

The tension in the room was broken. We all laughed. Strangely enough, that's all it took for us to finally relax.

As we watched, Maddie would adjust in my lap. I'm not sure if she was trying to get away from my cock poking her or just teasing me. I believe the latter.

As she finally settled into me, I moved my hand to her knee and begin to caress it ever so slightly.

She startled slightly, but after glancing at the guys, she saw they were engrossed in their conquest on the screen and not paying any attention to us.

Maddie leaned back against my chest and wrapped an arm around the back of my neck and begin to slowly rub her ass against me. The cleft of her well-formed bottom perfectly encased my shaft bulging under my shorts.

altego
altego
678 Followers