A Surprisingly Good Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ozkelly
ozkelly
10 Followers

Finally we came to a junction in the track that was signed to the beach we were heading for. We took a left, and started a steep decent. We broke out of the forest onto a long strip of pure white fine sand. We walked out into the sun, and searched for a good place to settle. There were not a lot of other people on this beach, and most of them were completely naked. We found a comfortable size gap between the sparse groups of people and dropped our bags.

We pulled off all our cloths, applied lots of sunscreen to each other and plonked down onto our towels. I started to unpack the bags, while Brian opened the bottle of red. We ate some cheese and biscuits and sipped the wine. After about 15 minutes Brian announced he was off for a swim, and headed for the water. I looked around at the other people, there were a few in the water but most were sitting or laying on their towels. I stood and chased after Brian.

I caught up to him just as he was getting knee deep into that water, and I playfully kicked water up his back. He spun around and scooped me into his string arms. He walked about five meters and when a wave came, he dropped me into the water. I put my feet on the ground and as I stood up, I lunged at Brian and tackled him around his waist. He put up some mock resistance before falling under the water. Again we splashed each other, and swan around pursuing in the waist deep water.

Just like the afternoon before, we wound up with Brian standing, and my legs wrapped around his hips. He put his hands on my breasts, and pushed me back under the water before pulling me back up be my shoulders. Brian’s cock was bobbing around, and occasionally would make contact with my pussy. I was still pretty turned on from the intensity of the night before.

When we walked hand in hand out of the water, I saw that another couple had arrived on the beach and were seated about 10 meters from our belongings. They had also stripped naked. As we got to our towels they nodded smiles at us and we said hello. We then dried each other off lightly, and resumed our places consuming the food, and sipping the wine. I put my hat and sunglasses back on, and as we talked I casually glanced around. The new arrivals off to our right were oiling each other up, and I discreetly watched as he rubbed the cream into her good sized breasts. I was reminded of my new found interest in watching other people as I realised I was becoming more aroused.

I was sitting on Brian’s left, so I could face him and glance over at the other couple at the same time. I sipped the wine and ate a sandwich. I noticed the other man had quite a muscly pair of arms and when he twisted I cold see that his shoulders and back were also quite toned. I was also noticing her as she too had a well defined physic, yet in a very feminine way. Her stomach was very flat, and I could see the sparkle of some sort of jewellery in her naval.

I watched as he stood, and when he turned around to offer his hand to help her up I found myself staring at his penis. She stood up and took off her hat and she was a brunette with her hair tied back in a tight pony tail. She reached up and pulled off his hat revealing his short blonde hair and threw it onto her towel and they then dropped their sun glasses. I could tell then, that they were both of very similar ages to us. I could see that Brian was enjoying the sight of her tight cheeks walking seductively away from us toward the water. His legs were quite toned as well and he had a nice arse too. We both watched them frolicking in the water as we had done, and Brian re-filled our empty glasses. We were also drinking plenty of water as we still had quite a walk back to our room, yet the wine was definitely helping us to relax.

Watching the other couple fooling around was maintaining me at quite a horny level, I noticed Brian was keeping a close eye on them too, and his penis was no longer completely flaccid. I was rubbing my hand up and down his thigh and I allowed myself a quick squeeze of his penis, and he shot me a sly smile. He reciprocated and commented how hot and wet I was down there. Neither of us were interested in getting too amorous here on the beach, because there really weren’t any secluded areas nearby and in any case there were some children running around.

Soon the other couple were walking back towards us and his semi erect cock showed they were having as much fun as we did. I could not tear my eyes away from them and I watched them lay down on their towels, as we finished off our food. After we finished, we got up and went for a quick swim to cool down. Then we dressed and left. I decided to leave my shorts and shirt off and walk back at least part of the way in my new bikini. This made Brian happy, and he kept patting my bottom all the way up the steep ascent from the beach.

My mind kept wondering back to the couple on the beach, and to that mind blowing experience of the night before. We took it easy walking back, stopping often to checkout birdlife, and the breaks in the rainforest that presented a view of the sea, or coast. At the highest point on the track, about half way back, we stopped and sat on a bench that was built into a lookout. We had a rest and admired the view. There was less than half a litre of water left now, so we drank it sparingly. While we were sitting there, the couple from the beach caught up to us. They came onto the lookout and we made room for them on the bench. They had on good hiking boots, and like us were well prepared for the walk. They sat down and we started some small talk. We learned they were up for a few days from interstate, staying in the same complex as us, and that this was the first time they had been to this national park.

We all started heading off together but they soon left us behind while we were looking at a goanna climbing up a tree. We got back to the complex before 4 pm, and immediately went to the pool. There were quite a few people there and we ordered a drink from the outdoor bar then found a couple of sun lounges. I jumped straight into the pool to cool down, and Brian was right behind me. Our conversation had been very enjoyable all day, and we just sat in the water by the edge of the pool, drinking our beers from the plastic glasses provided. I said I was feeling quite tired from the hike and the heat, and said I wouldn’t mind a quick shower and an hours sleep before dinner. Brian agreed, so we drank up and headed back to our room. Brian must have been pretty tired because during our shower together he did not do anything more to me other than wash me down. We fell into the bed with the curtains closed and the air-conditioning turn up high. We fell asleep very quickly.

When Brian woke me with gentle kisses I was astonished when I saw it was nearly 7 pm. We had slept for more than two hours as this truly was a very relaxing holiday. We were both very hungry so we quickly dressed in some smart casual attire, and headed to the restaurant. Brian ordered me some champagne to start with and a beer for himself.

We were shown to our table, and the couple from the beach were sitting at the next table. They had also only just arrived. We started up a conversation that was very friendly. The waiter came to ask us if we were ready to order, and I realised I hadn’t even had a look at the menu. Brian and I quickly picked something for entree and the others did too.

They introduced themselves as Tony and Lisa, and we all decided to join the tables and have dinner together. Well the entrée’s came and we ordered some mains. The food was magnificent. The wines kept flowing, and the conversation was fantastic. We had a lot in common with Tony and Lisa and we were all in possession of a keen sense of humour, if not a little warped. Lisa and I really hit it off, and Brian and Tony were like a couple of good mates. I resisted the temptation of the desert menu when Tony offered us a night cap back in their room. So we split the bill, charged it back to our rooms and left.

Tony had told us he was in banking, and when we got in the lift he pressed the button for the top floor. They had the penthouse and it was huge. They showed us around and it was very luxurious, it had a big indoor spa in its own dedicated room adjoining the bathroom. Lisa suggested we could all have a spa to help reduce the effects of the lingering heat from outside. I said to Brian I would go back to our room to get our bathers, but Tony and Lisa said I shouldn’t bother as, if it was alright with us, they weren’t going to use any.

Since we had all seen each other naked that afternoon on the beach, there were no surprises. I looked at Brian and he looked at me. We both shrugged and started pulling off our cloths. I folded them neatly, and put them on the chair in the corner. We walked over to the spa and climbed in as Tony hit the button to start the bubbles. Now this is what I call living it up. We continued talking, and soon the jokes started. Brian has a real knack at telling jokes, and in Tony he had met his match. The jokes continued, and soon my sides were sore from the laughter.

Then the jokes changed to funny stories of our own sexual experiences. Lisa and I now had our chance to tell some funny stories, so we made the most of it. I told a story about Brian and I doing it in a park when we first met, and we then sat spellbound as Lisa recounted an incident that happened one night on their honeymoon, when they were sprung by the conductor on a train. He insisted on seeing their tickets, but she couldn’t hop off Tony’s lap, because he was all the way inside her. During the conversation, I thought I could see Lisa occasionally stroking Tony under the water.

They would give each other kisses and as the time went on, the kisses became more passionate. I felt very comfortable with this, and Brian and I started doing the same. Tony got out to fetch another round of drinks and I saw his cock up close, he was quite aroused now, and Lisa teased him about getting horny. We all laughed as he turned back to face us and put a hand over himself in a mock attempt to cover up. He came back with a bottle and bent over to fill our glasses. It was not that we had had a lot to drink as we were just sipping, and it was over quite a period of time, but I was now feeling very relaxed and we were starting to loosen up even more with our conversation.

All of a sudden Lisa asked me how long I can hold my breath. I said, I don’t know these days, but I used to swim a bit and could hold it for well over a minute. With than she dropped her face below the surface of the bubbling water into Tony’s lap. We were all screaming with laughter, and I saw the look on Tony’s face as he realised she had gobbled his cock into her mouth, even though we couldn’t see it through the bubbling water. She stayed under there for sometime, but no one thought to time her as we were too busy laughing.

When she came up for air she had a big grin on her face, and she stood up. She said to me it was my turn and that she would race me, the one who can stay under the longest would be the winner. She said ready set go and plunged her face back towards Tony’s lap. I just naturally did the same, and put my mouth around Brian’s cock. At first I just held it in my mouth, but it was growing quickly and I started tonguing it. I needed to breathe so I lifted my head not knowing if Lisa was still under or not. I took a quick couple of breaths and saw Lisa was still down, so I dived back down again.

He was now hard and he had started running his hands over my body. While under water I realised what I was doing to my husband in front of the almost strangers and just how quickly and innocently it had happened, and it was turning me on. Again I needed to breath but this time I caught Lisa going back down as I came up. I knew what was going on, I started laughing too hard to be able to take another breath, and when Lisa once again came up for air, I conceded. She said that I was a gracious loser, and held out her hand to shake mine.

Lisa grabbed her glass and spun around and leaned back into Tony’s chest. He put his arms around her under water. I grabbed my glass and did the same. Of course the boys were complaining that we had stopped, and I could feel Brian’s hard cock pushing into the small of my back. He was stroking my stomach, and occasionally letting his hands drop to between my thighs. This was all so erotic, I let him start to really feel me up, as it became obvious that Tony was stimulating Lisa’s womanhood because her eyes had glazed over, and she had stopped participating in the free flowing conversation. Then Brian was doing the same to me, and I had reached behind me with my free hand and was playing with his hard erection. All of a sudden I was brought back to reality when Lisa said one of her biggest fantasies was to have another mans penis in her mouth while Tony was doing her from behind. I immediately yelled out, oooohhh mine too!

What happened next was all very natural and fluid. Tony stood up from behind Lisa, and sat on the edge of the spa sporting a cock that was ready for some action. I kept glancing at it, and saw that it was pretty much the same length and width as Brian’s, but it had one unique difference. Something I had only ever seen in photos. Tony’s penis had a very pronounced bend upward bend near the end. I must have stared for a moment, before Lisa jumped between Tony’s knees, and sat on his cock, taking it slowly all the way in.

Brian and I were feeling each other up, as we watched our new friends getting into it. Brian didn’t need any encouragement to stand up and also sit on the side of the spa. I was kneeling on the seat in front of him, and just lowered my mouth once again to his cock. After a moment Lisa was asking if she could have some too, I looked at Brian and he had that look in his eyes that revealed total excitement. I said sure, and said to Brian that he should help our host out. With that we stood, gave each other a deep kiss and whispered love you to each other.

I was leading him over to Lisa who could bend over and reach Brian’s cock with her hands while still sitting on Tony’s lap. I licked Brian’s cock and pointed it towards Lisa. She licked it and I had another lick. Finally she slowly engulfed his cock, and we all moaned. Brian had his hand in my crotch, and Tony raised a hand to my breast. I was spellbound watching another woman’s mouth closed around my husbands cock. Lisa stood up in the spa and Tony followed her, she was now bent over still with Brian’s cock pumping in and out of her mouth and Tony doing her faster from behind.

All of a sudden Lisa stood up completely, this forced Tony out of her. She thanked me so much, and said it was now my turn. She spun around and started rubbing water all over Tony’s cock, as Brian moved behind me. I felt the cock of his head applying pressure to my swollen pussy, as he pushed me over towards Tony’s cock. Lisa was sucking on it, and offering it to me. I didn’t give it a second thought as what else could I have done. I licked the entire length of his cock. Its shape really intrigued me as I opened my mouth and just held the head in my mouth for a moment as the sensation flowed through me as Brian penetrated me for the first time since last night.

Here I was now living out a fantasy I had had for a long time. It was real, and it felt fantastic. I felt hands on my breasts and I slightly turned my head to see Brian and Tony feeling up Lisa, and Brian was bending over sliding his hand around to the front of my pussy, he found my clitoris just as I realised it was Lisa’s hands on my breasts, and I exploded. Not a really powerful type of orgasm like last night, but different again to my usual sensations. With that I stood up and thanked Lisa, she said that it was her pleasure, and kissed me lightly on the lips. Tony and Lisa said they had never done anything like this before either, and that reassured me.

Lisa then said it was my turn to confess a fantasy, and with the urging of the others, I turned red. I thought shyly for a moment about the combinations that were now possible. There was one thought that now dominated, and I clammed up. Their urging for me to confess was persistent, and all of a sudden I blurted out that I had always wanted to see Brian with a penis in his mouth. As soon as the words had left my lips, I knew I had said the wrong thing. There was a lingering silence, and I started to wish I hadn’t been so honest. The silence was broken after a few seconds by a grown from Lisa as the words had sunk in to her, and she let out something along the lines of, wow me too!

Well the silence returned, and we were all looking around the room avoiding eye contact with each other. Then the boys looked at each other and at the same time said it’s alright with me if it’s ok with you. I stood there in a daze as Lisa then grabbed Brian’s hand and placed it on Tony’s rock hard cock. There was a look on Brian’s face I had never seen before. Then I grabbed Tony’s hand and rubbed it against my breasts before putting it on Brian’s cock. Lisa was now sucking on Tony’s cock and beckoning Brian to join her. He hesitantly bent over and stopped with his mouth only centimetres from Lisa’s. His mouth was slightly open and he was staring into her eyes, as she released Tony’s cock and pointed it at Brian. I was rubbing Brian’s shoulders as he moved forward and quickly licked the underside of the head.

Tony was really groaning so I bent over and licked his cock too. He now had two women and a man taking turns at his cock. Brian then took the cock in his mouth and his eyes were fixed on mine. I was licking my lips as he was starting to get really interested in what he was doing. Lisa walked around Brian and stood before me. Nothing was said as we just embraced in a passionate kiss.

I was way out of my depth now, and my arms were all over her body and hers on mine. I reached for her breasts as I was still engrossed on Brian’s task. He was now really sucking and bobbing on Tony’s manhood, as Tony was thrusting his hips in time and saying how great the blowjob was. I was sure this was a dream and I was experiencing such an intense feeling, I could not decide where to look, or what to touch, Lisa’s fingers were now exploring my pussy, and her tongue was down my throat.

This was too much for Tony, he started groaning very vocally, and I looked down at Brian just in time to see his eyes widen, and he instinctively closed his lips around the cock. Then Tony said, yes mate, drink it all down. Lisa and I had stopped with each other, and just stood in silence as Tony pumped squirt after squirt of load into my husband’s mouth. He was swallowing it, and his hands were pumping the base of Tony’s throbbing cock. Tony put his hands onto Brian’s head to stop the pumping, and was blithering like a kid who had just experienced his first sexual encounter.

Lisa suggested we move to the lounge room, so we all followed her. She pushed Brian into the lush couch, and knelt between his legs. His cock was rock hard, and pulsing with his heart beats. She didn’t have to give Tony much encouragement to join her, and soon Tony was reciprocating a great blowjob on Brian. I was delirious. Lisa and I were just sitting there watching the performance. Brian could only hold out a couple of minutes against the suction provided by the strength of another man. Brian screamed and Tony tried to emulate the swallowing feat with a mixed degree of success.

The amount of cum was nothing like I had never seen out of Brian. After the fireworks subsided, the boys immediately said that their choice for fantasy fulfilment was to see Lisa and I bring each other off with our tongues. A pretty predicable response, I know, but Lisa and I needed no further encouragement. We were on the soft carpet rolling around. I ended up on my back with Lisa smothering my face with her breasts. I was sucking hungrily on her nipples for a few minutes before, we slowly moved into a classic sixty nine with me underneath. I was looking up at a very swollen pair of pussy lips that were shaved just like mine. I felt Lisa nibbling with her lips on my inner thigh, and she was getting closer to my pussy.

ozkelly
ozkelly
10 Followers