A Suspended Learning Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you like it," Stephen said. "Now, let's get started." With that, he put the blindfold back over Eloise's face.

He remained behind the restrained girl, but started caressing her back and shoulders gently, feeling the smooth texture of her skin under his fingers. He flipped her long, glossy black hair over her shoulder to leave the neck bare, and started kissing and nibbling her, tasting the tang of her skin. This earned him several pleased noises. When he gave her bum a squeeze and then moved his hands to caress her stomach, she sighed and leaned into him.

He continued caressing and fondling her fora few minutes, her arousal getting more obvious for every moment. When he rubbed the front of her panties they were clearly damp. Eventually he moved back, grabbed her breasts firmly and bit her, quite hard, on the back of her neck. She let out a strained 'Aaahhh' and rubbed her buttocks against the now very prominent bulge in his trousers.

Deciding it was time, he slipped his fingers inside the waistband of her panties and slid them off her, stooping to plant a brief kiss on her bum. As he straightened, he slid his hand up her leg to land on her vulva. Her breath caught with anticipation, and he started fingering her gently. He could feel that she was completely shaved, and quite wet.

"Are you enjoying yourself so far?" he asked.

"Ah... yes... yes Sir!"

"Good girl. Now, I believe we talked about a punishment for your bad behaviour. Let's get started on that, shall we?" With that he let go of her and moved away.

"Huh? What..." She stopped when a new sensation appeared. Stephen had picked up an object that had been laying behind him, out of her sight, and now draped it over her shoulder.

"This is a flogger," he explained. "It is a whip, about a dozen soft leather thongs attached to a handle. I'm going to use it on you. There will be pain, of course, but I promise you won't be actually harmed by it."

"Hey, what... Ah!" Stephen gave her a swift lash across the back of her thighs, causing her to cry out in surprise. She squirmed, but her strained pose didn't allow her to get out of the way.

Stephen walked around her, gently sliding the tails of the flogger across her shoulders, arms and breasts.

"Do you feel how soft it is?" he said. "Do you think it could hurt you?"

"Um, no, but..."

"No, what?"

"No Sir."

"Good girl." Again he lashed her thighs. "Now, let's talk about your behaviour. You weren't being very polite this evening. Snide and scornful would be a better description. I overheard you, you know." He made a quick double slap on both her buttocks.

"Ow! Are you still upset about that? Look, I'm sorry, but... Ow!" Another lash of the whip fell across her abdomen.

"You forget yourself. 'I'm sorry...' what?"

"I'm sorry, Sir. But..."

"Good girl. And no, I'm not still upset. If I were, you wouldn't be here. But you still weren't being very nice. You acted..." He came up close behind her, grabbed her softly by the throat and spoke directly into her ear. "...like you're better than everybody else. Better than your friends, even. I can't help but wonder why that is." He let go of her and stepped back.

"Uh, look... Sir, that's just the way we talk. It's just for fun... Ow!" The whip landed hard on her bare bottom.

"Fun? Not so much fun for those who get in your way, is it? You know, even some of your friends are afraid of you. I could see it. Nayana, for instance. Now, she's a nice girl. Why would you want to treat her like that?"

"Nayana?" A hint of jealousy crept into Eloise's voice. "Well, if you like her so much, why didn't you bring her home instead?"

"I might, actually." He let the whip land on Eloise's shoulder, and then across her back. "But you're here now. In fact, you sought me out. I might wonder why that is, too..." Three quick strokes of the whip across her bottom had her squirming. "I notice, by the way, that you haven't said 'stop' yet."

He put the flogger down, and approached her from the front. She was breathing hard, and straining against her bonds. With one hand he caressed her body, from the throat down to the groin. With the other, he lifted up her chin and gave her a kiss on the lips. As he started to finger her again, he said:

"I think you put people down just to feel good about yourself. I think you doubt yourself, and the only way to hide that is to play queen." When she opened her mouth to protest he kissed her again. "I also think you know you've been a bad girl, and that you feel that you deserve to be punished. Which is why we're here now." Just as he said this, he slipped a finger inside her, making her gasp.

"How do your arms feel?" he asked while he slowly slid his finger in and out. "Are they sore?"

"Mmm... my arms? Oh god... yes, a little..."

"Very well." He quickly pulled his finger out and stepped away.

"Oh! What are you... please..." she whined, but Stephen merely smiled and wiped his hand on a towel. He then kneeled down, opened a hidden drawer and brought out a few things which clinked and jingled.

"Just hold on a couple more minutes, and you'll get to rest your arms," he told her. "It's time to get to the next part of your... ordeal." The smirk on his face was obvious on his voice.

"Ordeal? What are you going to..."

"Be quiet and relax," He said as he started to clip things to the metal loops mounted on the ceiling. "I won't hurt you, and I believe you're going to like it."

Within a minute he was done, and unclipped her bracelets from the ropes. She let her arms down, flexing her shoulders and rubbing her strained muscles. Her head moved around uncertainly, but the blindfold didn't let her see anything.

"Now step back," he told her and gently guided her a step backwards. He eased her onto the swing he had assembled, and had her lie back onto it. It rocked slightly, but remained stable.

As she lay back she grasped the supporting ropes with her hands, her legs dangling from the bottom end of the swing. Stephen caressed her stomach and breasts, and then guided her hands to where he could clip the bracelets onto D-rings on the ropes.

"Now, this was a lot more comfortable, right?

"Yes Sir... thank you Sir," she replied, making him smile contently.

"Good girl. Hold on now while I strap your feet in as well. There's little strain on you, but you are still completely open to me. Just the way I like it."

The leg straps made her lie with her knees up, almost like a gynaecologist's chair, and did indeed leave her completely exposed to him. He resumed caressing her, and even massaged her lightly, letting his hands wander where they pleased. Her body was milky white, with a few birthmarks but no tattoos. The lips of her vulva were open, pink and wet, and the inner lips were swollen. Stephen leaned down and licked her stomach, playing lightly with her belly button, making her squirm again. He could smell a light perfume, possibly a body lotion, mingling with her sweat and the scent of her sex. It was delicious.

"You know," he said as he started caressing her inner thighs, "I've always been slightly put off by women who shave their privates. I'm not sure why..." Here he circled closer to her wet gash. "...but maybe it has something to do with how it makes you appear underage. I prefer to know that I'm playing with an adult, after all." He moved his probing hand away from her crotch, ignoring her eager pelvic movements, and instead started caressing her breasts again.

"But even so... you are beautiful."

"Thank you, Sir," she moaned. "Please..."

"Please?" He leaned closer and spoke into her ear. "What is it you want? Do you want me to... fuck you?"

"Yes! Please, please fuck me, Sir!" she cried. Chuckling, he pulled away.

"Oh no, don't think you'll get away that easily, my dear. I have things in store for you..." He picked up the flogger and another small object and turned back to her. "Your punishment isn't over yet."

He let the straps of the short whip slide over her chest and abdomen, tickling and caressing, until he ended with a sharp lash across her thigh. He stepped around her and repeated the process a couple more times, until the skin on her thighs glowed red. He ended with a couple of lashes across her exposed buttocks, and then put the flogger down. Throughout this treatment he noticed that her yelps were sounding less like pain and more like pleasure for each stroke of the lash, which made him smile like a cat.

"There, my dear. I'd say we're done with the whip... for now. How do you feel?"

"I... ah... I... I don't know... Sir," she panted.

"Good," he replied. "Now let's see..." He gently caressed the stinging red skin on her legs. "Let's see how you handle a lesson in self-control." He didn't tell her that he intended for it to be a test of self-control for him as well.

The second item he had picked up earlier was a small, metallic object roughly the size of a lipstick. He now began sliding it over her skin, from her collarbones to her breasts and down her stomach, and back up again. She squirmed a little, before the object warmed to her skin.

"Can you guess what this is?"

"Um, I'm not sure, Sir..."

"I'll show you, then." He clicked a button on the thing, and it started buzzing. He then resumed sliding the bullet vibrator over her body. She squirmed harder.

"Iih! It tickles!" she squealed. Stephen laughed.

"Well, now you know what it is. Let's see how you handle it..." He brought the tip of the vibrator to touch one of her nipple piercings, which made her draw a quick breath. He then laid the back of his hand on her chest and slid it gently down to her crotch. He did not let the vibrator touch her, just allowed the vibrations to spread through his hand to her skin. He rested the hand on her pubic mound while he leaned in to lick her nipples. The treatment had her moaning and squirming with pleasure in no time at all.

When he finally let the vibrator touch her cunt it sent an electric jolt through her body. Eloise tilted her head back with her mouth open, clenched her fists around the ropes and pushed her pelvis against the hand holding the the silver bullet. The tension in her legs and her mewling noises told Stephen that she was quickly racing towards her first orgasm... and then he pulled the vibrator away from her.

Panting and shivering, she lay for a moment expecting him to come back with the bullet, but when her sensations receded enough she raised her head.

"Wh... what are you doing? Uh, Sir?"

"Well, I told you that you wouldn't get away that easily, didn't I?" Stephen said, feeling positively diabolical. "We're going to find out how long you can put up with this," he touched the vibrator briefly to her clit, "before you beg me for an orgasm. And then..." He tapped her clit again. "Then we'll find out how long it takes before I let you have it."

"Oh god, are you trying to kill me? Sir?"

"Certainly not. I'm not done having fun with you yet. Now remember, you are not allowed to come before I give permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I understand. But..." Stephen cut her short by sliding the bullet from the bottom of her slit to the top, hovering on her clit until she was trembling.

And so the treatment began. Stephen applied the vibrator to every inch of Eloise's cunt, now gently tapping the clit, now plunging the silver bullet into her quivering quim, all the while caressing her face and chest with his other hand. When she seemed to be nearing orgasm he reminded her that she was not allowed to come, and like a good girl she struggled to comply. Each time it seemed that she was about to fail, he pulled back to let her cool down. Finally, she screamed at him:

"Aaah! Please! I can't take any more! Please!"

"So, you want to come? Is this the best you can do?"

"Yes! Yes! Please, I want to come! Please, Sir!"

"Well, I don't know..." Stephen dragged the moment out. "Maybe you can wait just a little longer."

"Oh no, you son of a bitch! I can't take any more! Just do it! Dammit!!"

Stephen tutted at her.

"Is that any way for a good girl to talk? Maybe I should just untie you and send you home right now."

"Oh god, please, no!" A note of panic crept into her voice. "I'm sorry, Sir! I'll be good, I will! Just... please, let me come!"

"Fair enough. " Stephen leaned in close and spoke softly. "I will count to five. You can't come until I've finished counting. Do you understand?"

"Yes! God, please..." Eloise gurgled. Smiling, Stephen reintroduced her quivering cunt to the silver bullet.

"One." Eloise thrust herself against his hand, grinding her cunt on the vibrator.

"Two." She started emitting little squeaks of pleasure.

"Three." The girl's fists clenched hard on the ropes, and her legs were trembling.

"Four." The moans and squeals started sounding more like agony, and she clenched her teeth, trying to fight off the inevitable.

"Five." Eloise screamed wordlessly, convulsing in the sling until it swayed despite Stephen's stabilizing hand. She squirted all over the hand holding the vibrator, while she came so very, very hard.

When her convulsions finally abated, Stephen clicked off the vibrator and wiped his hands on a towel. He then unclipped the quivering woman's hands from the ropes, removed the bracelets and placed her limp arms across her abdomen. She was still having after-tremors, twitching with contractions. Very gently Stephen then released her legs and helped them down, until she was simply lying on the swing, limp as a fish. He then leaned in, whispered "You've been a very good girl," and kissed her.

After she had regained her ability to walk, albeit shakily, Stephen wrapped her in one of the bath robes and sent her to the bathroom. He went down to the guest restroom on the first floor to clean up and drink some water. When he came back up to the bedroom he found her on the bed, fast asleep from exhaustion. He stood, watching her contentedly for a minute, then got out a bottle of still mineral water from the mini fridge and put it on her nightstand. He then slipped between the covers on the other side of the bed, and went to sleep.

*******

Stephen woke up to the sensation of a hand caressing his chest. He cracked open his eyes to find Eloise next to him, smiling. At some point she had managed to clean off her make up, but her hair was still mussed from sleep. She was half way under her covers, naked, and she radiated a contented beauty.

"Good morning, Sir," she greeted him. "Thank you for the water. You probably saved me from a nasty hangover."

"Good morning, Eloise," he slurred. "You are most welcome. How are you feeling today?"

"A little sore," she chuckled, "but that was quite a workout last night. Not that I'm complaining." She smiled wickedly at him. "Though, it occurred to me..." she continued, sliding her hand down his chest, "that I was the only one who got a workout. That can't be fair." She grabbed his half erect cock and started stroking it under the covers.

"Mmm," he murmured and stretched himself. "I know, but you seemed quite worn out. The maid gets so annoyed when I fuck some wench to death, the cleanup gets so... ahh... messy."

Eloise laughed and got up on her knees, letting the covers slide off her. Her ghostly pale skin contrasted beautifully with the black sheets. While she continued stroking his cock, Stephen reached out and started lazily fondling her breasts. With her free hand, she pushed his covers off him and down to the floor.

"Well," she said, "I thought I'd show my appreciation by evening things out, at least a little. Just lie still, I'll handle this." She glanced at his now fully erect cock and winked at him. She then leaned down and in a single gulp engulfed him in her warm, wet mouth. Stephen drew a quick breath and lay back to enjoy the treatment.

Eloise sucked him expertly. She bobbed her head up and down on him, sometimes slowly, sometimes quick. She alternated it with licking his shaft or stroking it, playing on his frenulum with her tongue. She didn't try for a deepthroat, but none the less was able to take him pretty deep, massaging his throbbing cock with her tongue until his head was spinning.

Stephen didn't know how long this lasted, but at some point he looked down and saw that while she was sucking him, Eloise had started fingering herself. When he saw this he reached out and opened the drawer on his nightstand, where he kept his condoms. He nearly dropped the condom when she did something with her lips on the rim of his knob that sent waves of pleasure through his body, but managed to smack the sealed wrapper down on his stomach before she repeated the trick.

Eloise chuckled around his cock and immediately unwrapped the rubber. She pulled her mouth off him with an audible 'plop', and while she rolled the condom on she scooted up to straddle him. Finally she placed the head of his shaft against her eager labia. She looked into his eyes with an almost jubilant expression, her long black hair falling to frame her face, and then drove herself down onto him with a hoarse "Aaahh!"

If her mouth had been warm and welcoming, it was nothing compared to her cunt. Breathing heavily, she sat still on him and simply squeezed his cock rhythmically for a few moments. Then she leaned down, her hair cascading around his face, and kissed him deeply. Keeping her lips locked firmly to his she began raising her hips, slowly sliding off him only to stop just before he was about to fall out of her... and then impaled herself on him again.

She began an agonizingly slow ride, gently milking him. She raised herself up to sit with her hands on Stephen's shoulders, and slowly moved her cunt up and down his shaft. For every stroke she squeezed him again, creating surges of pleasure to wash through his groin. He reached up to fondle her breasts, and enticed a louder gasp when he tweaked her nipples.

Soon it became apparent that she wasn't going to increase her pace, but intended to ride him out slowly. He chuckled at her.

"So," he said with a slightly strained voice, "is this... ahh... how you intend to show your... nnhh... endurance?"

"Oh... of course, Sir. I, ah.. I want to show you how well I've, oohh... learned my lesson."

Stephen simply smiled and tweaked her nipples again, getting a heavy sigh as a reward. A thought came before him, and he acted upon it by deliberately twitching his cock inside her.

"Ooh! Hey, no fair!" she laughed.

He simply laughed wickedly, and then proceeded to tease her this way. To her credit she didn't increase her pace even once, but when he moved one hand to rub her pubic mound and upper labia the reaction didn't take long. Suddenly she screwed her eyes and lips shut and lifted herself nearly off him. Trembling, she held herself like this for several seconds before whispering hoarsely "Not yet, not yet!"

Satisfied with his little victory, Stephen ceased his teasing and allowed her to resume pace once she'd calmed down. They were both very close, and not long after Eloise leaned, or nearly collapsed, onto his chest. Her mouth sought his, without increasing her pace she ground her pelvis against his until the orgasm overtook her.

It was not the screaming eruption of the previous night, but Stephen could feel her whole body contracting around him, her voice stuttering out a hoarse 'uh, uh, uh'. Her cunt milked him thoroughly, and this sent him over the edge. He let out a growl and held her tight against his chest as he pumped the condom full of hot semen.

When she made a move to get off him he held her fast. She looked a bit surprised.

"You don't have to cuddle, you know. I know most guys don't want to."

"Maybe, but I do want to, now. Stay." He hugged her close, and she relaxed into his chest, her head resting on his shoulder. He nuzzled her hair, smelling the scent of her shampoo mixing with the heady scent of their bodies. They stayed like this, heartbeat against heartbeat, until his need to go to the bathroom took over.