A Suspended Learning Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******

Afterwards, they shared a shower and had breakfast on Stephen's balcony which overlooked the lush green courtyard of the 1930:s block of flats where he lived. Eloise asked him about the art on his walls, and he explained that he worked as a digital artist and illustrator for Charles' small but well connected company. She told him about her job as a hotel desk clerk, which she enjoyed but wasn't particularly proud of. Apparently she felt that working in the service sector wasn't fancy enough for some people.

Stephen explained that he too had worked in the service sector before catching his break, and that sure, some customers would always consider desk clerks and cashiers as little more than slaves, but that one had to remember that most people didn't. As long as she was enjoying the work, and knew it made others happy, it was good work.

They did not talk about her snide behaviour the night before. She seemed slightly embarrassed about it, and Stephen didn't feel that it needed to be brought up.

After he had seen her to the door sometime in the early afternoon, and kissed her goodbye until she was slightly breathless, Stephen went back up to his flat and started his computer. Then he dug up the note with Nayana's email adress and opened his webmail.

*******