All Comments on 'A Swapping Mistake'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 139 Comments (Page 2)
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"they said they didn't want that total commitment." - They have TWO kids together, that's MUCH more of a commitment than marriage!

\

"Tonight she had on one of those and a full flaring skirt like you see on Mexican women." - You might see them on TV and in movies, you don't normally see them in everyday life.

\

"Mario did the same [undid her bra] to Maria as they both smiled." - I thought her breasts were already exposed?

\

I'm sorry, while I understand her hesitancy, if she won't go after Gina's father, she'll just have to deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shawn is extremely immature. I want to bitch-slap him, and would if he were a real person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read five comments. Three, no, four of them would make my skin crawl if a daughter of mine brought a guy like any of them home. What shallow people without a shred of empathy these respondents were,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Husband needs his ass kicked.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

3 stars. Will read next chapters to either up or down my star rating. Husband brought it on himself. Asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

STUPID CHEAP SLUTTY DRUNKS DESERVED WHAT THEY GOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WELL I TOO WOULD NOT WANT TO RAISE SOMEONE ELSE'S CHILD.

HE SHOULD MEET ANOTHER WOMAN AND MARRY HER!!

CLEARLY HIS FAMILY CHOSE SIDES - HIS BITCH MOTHER COULDNT EVEN TELL HIM THAT HE IS IMPOTENT!!

THE SISTER JOYCE IS ANOTHER BITCH!!

WORTH 1*STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thoroughly disgusting story. The husband is an absolute immature cad though. Roll the dice, pay the price. The sister comes across much better. Wonder how the parents raised two very different siblings?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Monumentally stupid decisions by the H and W characters, but there are lots of stupid people in life, and their stupidity does create drama. Contra those below, the W was as much at fault, but I'll bet this author will portray her as the victim and the H as "childish" in the next part.

ibuguseribuguserabout 2 years ago

What a pick! He could've stopped it at any time or not start it at all. And he puts the blame on her.

She definitely deserves better. Maybe someone with a bit of brain and some compassion.

Jeez.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

I would not raise another man's bastard. They were both wrong for swapping though...

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

Possibly just a technicality but early in the story it is mentioned that they were monogamous and didn’t use condoms? So as his wife wasn’t on any form of birth control were they actually trying for a baby?

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

For the people bashing the husband. Yes, the swapping was a bad idea. Alcohol and pot tend to help people make really bad decisions.

Even high and drunk Shawn tried to do the right thing by pulling out of Maria since he didn't know her birth control situation. It's pretty obvious Mario was an asshole but, why would Julie let him cum inside her knowing she wasn't on birth control???

She had two chances to choose her husband over Mario and she chose Mario both times. I get that she really loves Sean but, the two critical times she should have put her husband first she didn't.

Nasty56Nasty56almost 2 years ago

Morning after pill maybe….you can’t be that stupid!

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

This is a case where two (2) RIGHTS make a WRONG, Shawn was right not to raise and be a father to another man’s child and Julie was right to keep and raise her baby. Just an overall bad situation that two(2) intelligent adults should have been able to figure out early on. It’s called the Morning After Pill. Great story, well written.

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

I guess both the husband and the wife are at fault here. The husband for agreeing to the swap, and the wife for agreeing to unprotected sex, or forgetting about the morning after pill, etc. There is always the risk. And honestly, the husband could have reminded her of that, too.

Shit happened, I guess.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Just a point; they are a married couple, she doesn’t practice any form of birth control, (why?) he doesn’t use condoms. Presumably they have regular sex together, as we later find out he is unable to father children, but they didn’t know that at the time. Did they not wonder why she wasn’t already pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If his wife carried a fetus full term there should have been a sense of parental love developing with "his" child. When he learned that his decision to swap partners resulted in the other man being the father of "his" daughter I can understand him wanting to walk away but at the same time he should have realized that it was his decision to share his wife that led to her getting pregnant. The emotions he felt for his wife and "his" daughter should have had a stronger influence on his reactions and made him listen to his wife and the love he had for "their" daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

gvdfg

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story wonderfully illustrates why children should not get married. Both Shawn and Julie are children; at 22 and 21, they are grossly immature and have no real sense of relationships or the world at large. Plus, Shawn has a large streak of asshole in him, with a double standard the size of a mountain. And Julie didn’t have the common sense to take a morning after pill after letting a strange man cum inside her - either stupidity or naivete, your choice. Dumb people, dumb story.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 1 year ago

Shaw is immature and a bell-end.

I suppose a morning after pill would have stuffed the story.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 1 year ago

Seriously ?? What a stupid fucking story !!

No husband & father treats his wife that way. He’s the one who initiated the swap. I know it’s only a story but who writes like that? Piss poor. Won’t read more ! Intense dislike !😡

DreddrasDreddrasover 1 year ago

Damn, if only there was a readily-accessible pill you could take to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. Honestly, it's a good thing Shawn is infertile because that level of dumb should probably not be passed on to a new generation.

joeoggijoeoggiabout 1 year ago

This guy is a Neanderthal. Total idiot. Sorry kinda lost interest after he left her for the stupidest of reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Julie made her choice she needs to be an adult and take care of her child. Shawn is not the father he has no reason to stay. Julie should raise her kid with the kids father. Julie and Shawn did nothing wrong but they both need to never see eachother again.

SexxyMe66SexxyMe6611 months ago

It's his fault for PULLING OUT!!! Should've CASHED IN on dat GOOD NUT!!!

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

Wow, some of these stories I don’t even remember I read already. And, I voted them harshly as well. I like them better the second time. Am I just voting my mods?!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

DG imagines his wife fucking other men but doesn't want everyone to know that. It's why he tosses it shit like this and forced. Dude probably photoshopped his wife into porn photos and are hidden on his computer.

If he hasn't, he will tomorrow

Jlyn1Jlyn110 months ago

Sorry Shawn needs to man up. He allowed the seduction of his wife so that he could fuck Maria. It is mostly on him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Who's a good boy? WHO'S A GOOD BOY? You are! You are such a good little boy! You're mommy's own golden boy. And you wiped all on your own! Mommy is so proud of you! Now give all of your money to those people, and you'll get all the pats and hugs you crave. Oh, none of this makes any sense whatsoever if you're not totally nuts? Oh, mommy will press the reset button that will take away your memories of the preceding events, so acting as if nothing of importance had happened will be both natural and convenient. After all, it's so much easier to reset your characters, than write a good story.

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
Coming of age tale?

The predominant message I get from this chapter is that Shawn is immature, and needs to grow up. He played a very adult game, and can’t handle the consequence. This isn’t Julie’s fault, or Gina’s fault, or really even Shawn’s fault. But it still has to be dealt with responsibly. And not by throwing the baby away.

Maybe being in the service will help him grow up to be a man. Being a man entails more than doing what you want whenever you want. It means voluntarily putting on a set of shackles that binds you to other human beings for a lifetime.

If one isn’t willing to get into harness for those he loves and is responsible for, then he isn’t a Real Man. He’s just a little boy in a man’s body.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fuck no

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Julie made her choice she needs to be an adult and take care of her child. Shawn is not the father he has no reason to stay. Julie should raise her kid with the kids father. Julie and Shawn did nothing wrong but they both need to never see eachother again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Should be subtitled: punk ass Shawn has wanderlust, thinking with his dick swaps wife, regrets it and then whines why doesn't anybody understand MY pain. Dumbass. Hopefully he wises up next chapter and sees he is every but if not more responsible for the situation and man up rather than telling a woman to get rid of the child she just birthed because his ego can't handle his own fuck up. Shawn needs to man up. Send like there's a glimmer here he might.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Didn’t anyone know about the morning after 💊 pill?

Bill S.

demanderdemander3 months ago

When it happened, why not take measures then? Morning after, etc. D&C also could do it. They knew it was possible, and they did nothing. D

RzcanuckRzcanuck2 months ago

Poor story. You would think one's parents and siblings would be there to back him while he was hurting. I foresee a badly written RAAC coming up.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 2 months ago

I'm just glad I never made any mistakes like this in my youth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I smell a RAAC coming up .

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES