A Sweet Revenge, Soon Regretted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lesley looked at Chris, impassively, pointing downwards with her finger to the bed. He looked back at me, at Margaret, then at John. Closing his eyes, he lay back on the bed and opened his mouth. Lesley leaned forward, and from two inches above his wide-open mouth, allowed the entire warm, spunky contents of John’s balls to drizzle down into it. “You make sure you swallow the lot now, Chris. Don’t go dirtying my nice clean bedspread,” Margaret said, firmly. Spitting the last of the spunk into Chris’s mouth, Lesley jumped off the bed and ran over to me. She kissed me hard on the mouth. She moved up and kissed Margaret, passionately, throwing her thin brown arms around her neck and hugging her. She whispered something into her ear, which I didn’t hear.

“Well Chris looks like he’s come around, now”, Margaret said, over Lesley’s shoulder, and all eyes turned to Chris. His mouth was still obviously full of spunk, his cheeks bloated, and he had not decided what he was going to do. “Unless you’re going to spit it out again. And you’re not going to do that, now are you Chris?”

The guy was wilting under the pressure of expectation. As well as having an unwanted mouthful of another man’s spunk. We all watched as he closed his eyes, pursed his lips, and swallowed. The contents of John’s scrotum disappeared down his throat. He shuddered slightly and seemed to visibly wilt, at least in my eyes. “Got it!” John said brightly, emerging from behind the camera with a double-thumbs-raised to us three. Chris groaned audibly.

Margaret sparked into life. “Now then, let’s not dwell on Chris’s misfortune. I understand some gorgeous little lady has a special request she would like to fulfill.” I looked at Lesley, who looked back at me. “Well?” she smiled.

Charged with the responsibility, Lesley walked across to the bed. “Thank you, Chris. That meant a lot to me, and to the others, I suspect.” She shot a glance at John, who initially looked away out of habit, but then looked back and beamed, brightly, giving her another double-thumbs. Turning back to Chris, “You deserve some compensation, so you’ll get what you wanted. But it will be the last time, so enjoy it!” She looked at me, questioningly, and I nodded and smiled.

She looked back at the huge, muscular man on the bed, lying beneath her. “So, for God’s sake Chris, you have one fucking inhuman cock between those legs. Let’s have you use it on my tight little cunt while my husband fucks my ass!” I still felt a slight twitch of jealousy and uneasiness, and looked at Margaret. “Don’t worry, I’ll be there if you need me”, she said, holding my face between her hands.

Chris positioned himself at the top of the bed, stroking his cock. Lesley looked at me and smiled gently before climbing onto the bed and straddling him. He took hold of her slim waist with his meaty hand and fed his cock slowly into her cunt. She slowly sank onto him, her pussy swelling around his huge cock. Her thin, red, young lips stretched to accommodate his girth. She bit her lip and gasped as she began to impale herself, inch-by-painful inch. “Fucking hell, Chris”, she drew a breath, sharply, yelping and shaking her head. She raised herself up and tried again. I could see beads of sweat forming between the shoulder blades on her narrow back. After a full minute of nervously and tentatively inching herself down, she began to raise and lower herself slowly onto his cock. That her tiny frame could accommodate this long, thick monster was an amazing feat in itself. It must have been causing her severe pain. But she didn’t complain and looked back towards me, expectantly.

I had never done anal sex before. What were you supposed to do? “Do you have anything?” Margaret asked me. “No. Like what?” I answered, suddenly worried. “It’s okay.” She reached into a bag and pulled out a tube of lubricant. Squeezing the stuff onto her hands, she rubbed them together before stroking it onto my cock, applying it all over the entire length, which grew harder between her palms.

I walked over to the bed, my eyes looking at Chris, who had his eyes closed. I looked at Lesley, who turned and looked at me, smiling. “It’s okay. I’m fine. Fuck me hard. Fuck me as hard as you can with your cock. I love you. Fuck me hard.” Margaret moved and lay alongside Chris. Lesley leant forward, kissing her on the mouth, raising her sexy, lean ass-cheeks as she did so. I got on the bed and bent my head forward towards Lesley’s backside. Gripping both her buttocks, I forced them apart, exposing her small, puckered anus. Her cunt, full of Chris’s cock, was stretching almost to splitting point to accommodate his veiny girth. The skin around it pulled tight, an angry red in colour. Nervously, I bowed down and began to tongue her anus gently, licking in and around it and down to her cunt. I then probed my finger into her hole. I was surprised how tight it was around my finger, and hoped fucking her would not cause her too much pain. I stroked the lube on my cock one more time, and nudged myself towards her hole.

I looked down at Lesley, kissing Margaret happily, and decided that this was what we both wanted, so I pressed the end of my cock against her anus. Initially, it was difficult, and Lesley sucked-in a deep breath, painfully; but after a couple of inches, it slid right in to the hilt. Each time I fed my cock into her anus, a tight, exquisite wave of pleasure ran up my cock. After three or four strokes, she relaxed, and I gently slid into her with no problem. I could feel Chris’s thick cock through the thin membrane of Lesley’s pussy. My thin, anal-cock rubbed alongside his big, thick, monstrous cunt-fucker. We were both pumping hard, deep into her thin frame. “Oh, you fuckers, you’re hurting me and it feels so good”, Lesley sobbed, loudly. He wrapped his powerful arms around her tiny body, pulling her down onto him. Pulling her face towards his, kissing her one last, passionate time, muttering hoarsely that he was about to come. I could feel him once again cumming into my wife. This pushed me quickly over the edge and I began to pump my own spunk into her ravaged arsehole. I bit and kissed the back of her slender neck until my passion subsided.

After a few short moments, Lesley, fighting for breath, gasped, “Chris, move out please. I want Margaret and Richard beneath me. He pulled his cock out of her sodden pussy with a squelch and moved onto the floor. We quickly got into position, side-by-side on the bed. Lesley then carefully placed her feet and squatted above our faces, holding the headboard for support. For a few, delicious moments we waited in patient anticipation, before seeing the thick spunk begin to slide down out of her cunt and anus. We both licked hungrily at both holes, eating away at the sticky cum, turning to each other and kissing, swapping and smearing the spunk around our mouths and faces. Eventually, Lesley herself changed position, leaning down between us and joining our little cum party, until we all three laid in a breathless, sweaty, messy heap on the bed.

Very soon after, I fell asleep, blissfully snuggling against the hot, moist, sexy-smelling bodies of these two wonderful women. When I awoke sometime later, the room was empty apart from Lesley and I, still naked on top of the bed. I turned and looked at her. She lay on her side in a foetal position. Her gorgeous butt turned towards me. She was soundly asleep, a gentle snore escaping from between her open lips. I placed a gentle kiss on her neck and reached down to pull up the blanket against the early morning chill. As I snuggled myself up to her, she reached back and took my hand, placing it on her left breast, her hand on top of mine. I soon joined her in peaceful sleep.