A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
254 Followers

In the back of his mind, Gerald still half-expected Aiko to stop Bob before he got any further. He even thought she might be testing him to see how far he'd let Bob go before he stopped him. Little did he know that Aiko had the same thought. She thought Gerald was testing her to see how far she'd go before she stopped Bob.

Bob had no such thoughts. He knew exactly what he wanted, to take advantage of this unusual and unexpected turn of events. He continued kissing and fondling Aiko, arousing her even more.

As Aiko became more and more excited, her mouth turned dryer. Butterflies flew in her stomach. She glanced to her husband to gage his reaction. His eyes were wide, glued to the scene in front of him. He only nodded.

Bob removed the blouse and tossed it aside. For the first time in her married life, she was exposing herself to another man.

Bob nuzzled her neck, rubbed her bare belly and briefly let his fingers slip beneath the strap of her panties. "You're so soft. Your skin is so smooth, so perfect," he whispered. "I've got to see more."

Bob unsnapped her bra. It fell away. He tossed it on top of the discarded blouse. He gazed at her beautiful twin mounds. His hands approach her breast, fondled them. Her nipples were already erect. He licked his lips. He had a sudden urge to nurse at her breasts. He brought his mouth to a nipple, twirling his tongue around them, licking them and sucking on them. He did the same to her other breast.

For several minutes, Bob switched back and forth between her tits, using mouth and tongue, hands and fingers, to stimulate them. Aiko's nipples seemed to harden even more. They almost felt like little stones. To Bob, her luscious breasts were gourmet delights that had to be tasted and savoured to be enjoyed and appreciated.

One of Bob's hands wandered down her belly, only to encounter her lower garments.

"Please remove the skirt," he said breathing heavily.

Aiko slipped the skirt off, putting it on the same pile as the other discarded garments. She now wore only panties.

Bob's eyes shone with his unrestrained lust. He was open-mouthed with wonder at her luscious sexual beauty. She squirmed underneath his lewd gaze, and yet it thrilled her too.

With Aiko almost nude, Bob finally took off his t-shirt. He reached for Aiko again. He couldn't keep his hands off her. Again, he explored the contours of her body. One hand slipped into the panties making its way to her erotic centre. He probed. He slipped a finger into her, but not before gently brushing against her clitoris. He probed some more.

Aiko gasped in pleasure. Suddenly, she felt oddly weak. Something in her broke; the remnants of resistance vanished. At this moment, right now, she belonged to Bob. She wanted him to take her, use her, fill her, make her reach that ultimate peak of pleasure her body now craved.

"Take off the panties," he demanded.

She removed them without hesitation. It was her last piece of clothing. The thought of exposing her most intimate parts to Bob thrilled her, excited her.

"Open your legs," ordered Bob.

Aiko obeyed, knowing it was an open invitation to Bob to take her in whatever way he wanted. Her submission to his lust was complete. There was no doubting her sexual excitement. Her vaginal juices oozed from her female opening even as Bob approached.

"So beautiful," he gasped almost breathlessly. He made no attempt to hide his urgent desire.

Bob's fingers brushed through Aiko's public hair. They wandered along the outer folds of her vulva, then between the outer and inner labia. He inserted a finger, then another, into her moist entrance, gently massaging her clitoris from the inside of the womb. He pulled out his fingers, put them to his nose and then into his mouth. He licked his fingers clean.

"Truly a gourmet's delight," he said, "it smells good and it tastes even better. I'm hungry for you, Aiko. I want to eat you. Please lie down," he added.

With his fantasy of having sex with this gorgeous woman about to become reality, Bob seemed to pause.

Gerald could tell he was telling himself to slow down, to stay in control. Clearly, Bob wanted to relish every second of his seduction of this beautiful, naked Japanese doll.

Bob glanced at Gerald again as if worried that he might suddenly get jealous and stop him from realizing his fantasy, or that Gerald was just using him to get her worked up, only to interrupt him, take his place, and send him back to his stateroom unsatisfied.

Mentally, Bob shrugged his shoulders. He was old enough to remember Sandra Dee. She had a hit song entitled 'Que sera, que sera.' What will be, will. For now, at least he had every intention of continuing.

Bob's mouth watered. "Lift your butt for a second," he said. As Aiko lifted her butt, Bob placed a pillow under her gorgeous ass. "This will give me a full view of the valley between your legs."

Not only did he get an even better view, he also got easier access to all her intimate feminine parts.

Bob dropped onto his knees. His hands stroked her silky-soft inner thighs. Her skin felt like the softest velvet. His hands travelled slowly but inexorably, along a path that led to her humid hole. He noticed she kept her bush trimmed.

Again, he stroked around her outer and inner labia and clitoris, repeating until he heard Aiko sigh her pleasure. The more he stroked, the more she sighed. Her legs gradually opened of their own accord, granting him easier access to his target. More moisture oozed from her opening. The scent became stronger.

"Open your legs a little wider," he said.

As Aiko acquiesced, Bob turned his attention once more to her love organ. He approached them, not with his fingers, but with his mouth and lips. The closer Bob got to her pussy, the more excited and the more impatient he became. He started to lick each and every part of her pussy. The taste of this woman's now freely flowing erotic juices was exquisite. He knew his ministration was having the desired affect on her because her body and legs twitched at his oral and lingual touch.

Aiko moaned. She grew more excited. She loved his attention. She also knew she would soon reach a point where she would have an orgasm induced, for the first time, by a man who was not her husband.

Bob continued to lick the Asian woman's lower love lips, slowly going up and down the folds of her labia, passing over the clitoris every time he approached it.

After a few minutes, Bob put his hands on her thighs, urged her to open her legs wider. She was now totally exposed to his erotic assault. Bob French-kissed her nether lips as passionately as if they were her mouth. Every so often he pulled out his tongue to lick hef labia and slurp her clitoris.

Aiko mewled like a kitten. Her legs kicked and twitched under his lingual onslaught, his mouth bringing her to the edge of sexual bliss. Aiko didn't want him to stop. It was already too late to stop herself. Her climax was approaching as Bob avidly fed at her vulva.

Suddenly, she felt spasms ripple through her body. And then it struck, a massive orgasm. All thought of her husband, or anything else in the rest of the world, disappeared. The centre of her erotic universe was on fire. She could only think about the burst of pleasure between her legs, which spread to encompass her entire body. Her brain knew only what her body was telling her.

"Oh god, oh god," she moaned. "More, more!"

Gerald watched his lust-besotted wife in total fascination. He pondered what he should do. He could call it an evening. He could tell Bob to stop, now that he had induced an orgasm in his wife, or... he could let Bob continue. It was his decision. He ached with excitement. How wild! How erotic so see his wife's legs spread wide-open to another man, seeing him slurping away at her pussy as if his life depended on it.

Still Bob kept licking, and sucking at her hot box.

"Oh! Ah! Oh god! Here it comes again. I'm cumming again!" she cried.

She sweated. She panted. She had never experienced two orgasms in a row from cunnilingus.

"Oh god, that was so good," she moaned.

After a few moments, Aiko felt cool air surround her hot box. Bob had removed his skilful mouth. She lay still, breathing heavily. Her legs were still spread wide open. She was still too deep in her post-orgasmic haze to think about closing them.

After a few seconds, she began to think that Bob was finished with her, or maybe her husband stopped him. She was wrong. She tried to close her legs and couldn't. She realized Bob was still between her legs. She opened her eyes. He had his cock in his hand. His lust-crazed face told her he wanted satisfaction.

Gerald felt the excitement of a cuckold as Bob stood between his wife's legs with his penis in hand. He wanted to see Bob fuck her, stick his rock-hard cock into his wife's quim, ram her with all his might.

Gerald was so turned on by what he saw that he barely had the presence of mind to remember the condom. He had bought in the airport as part of his plan to have sex with Aiko somewhere on the ship's deck late at night. 'Not nice, to leave a mess behind,' he had thought to himself at the time.

Gerald tapped Bob on his shoulder. At first, Bob took it to mean he had to stop. Instead, Gerald put the condom in his free hand. Bob understood. Gerald was giving him permission to fuck his wife but he had to use the condom.

Aiko's post-orgasmic haze had cleared just enough for her to notice what Gerald gave Bob.

"Fuck her, Bob. Fuck her hard," she heard her husband tell Bob. "Make it an experience she'll never forget for the rest of her life."

Aiko was shocked. Her husband just gave Bob permission to mount her. Throughout their years of marriage, no man, other than her husband, had ever penetrated her. Then again, she reminded herself, on this night, she already experienced three other firsts. No other man, besides her husband of course, had ever seen her nude. No man, other than Gerald, had ever performed cunnilingus on her. And no man, other than the father of her children, had brought her to mind-blowing orgasm.

It occurred to Aiko that if she wanted to. She could stop what was about to happen within the few seconds it took for Bob to remove the rest of his clothes and roll on the condom. But she wanted to experience another first, her fourth one of the night, the thrill of having a cock belonging to another man, a man other than Gerald, thrusting his hot rod into her most intimate place, her womb!

'Oh my god, it's about to happen,' she thought to herself becoming excited. ''I'm just lying here with my legs wide-open. There's not a single heterosexual man on the planet that would take a woman's wide-open legs as anything but a yes. But I can't help myself. I don't want it to stop. I want Bob to fuck me.'

Aiko felt the thrill of the new and the forbidden overtake her. She waited for Bob to invade what had been her husband's sexual inner sanctum.

Bob placed the head of his swollen penis at her vaginal opening. He mounted her with one thrust, driving himself into her up to the hilt.

"Oh yes," she said out loud as she felt his hardness enter her vagina.

'Resistance is futile. I don't want to resist,' Aiko thought to herself. 'I just want to get thoroughly fucked.'

"And conforms with rule 3," she added out loud.

Bob didn't know what she meant but Gerald knew. She was referring to their rule that nothing happens unless they both agreed it could.

Once again, Bob shrugged mentally. Why would he care what it meant? He was getting what he wanted and what a ride this was going to be.

Pumping slowly at first but he soon increased his pace. The two lovers were primed to fever pitch. Bob knew that it wouldn't take long before they would both reach their climaxes. Neither could, would or wanted to wait.

Both sets of hips were in motion as they humped again and again against each other, Bob trying to penetrate as deeply as he could go and Aiko trying to clasp onto his cock and draw him into her.

Suddenly the two lovers burst into simultaneous orgasms. All restraint was lost. They grunted and groaned, moaned and mewled. Their passions drove away any pretence of human thought. They rutted like animals.

And then it was over. Both lay still for a few moments. They were spent, exhausted, trying to catch their breath. The odour of sweat and sexual juices permeated the stateroom.

Finally, Bob dismounted slowly, carefully holding onto the condom to prevent leakage. He removed it once he had completely withdrawn, carefully wrapped it up in toilet paper, and dumped into a bag provided by the ship for the disposal of sanitary products.

Bob turned to Gerald. "You're a lucky guy. She's one hot babe."

"She's not done, though," Gerald replied. "Now she has to deal with me."

With that, Bob left, never to be seen again. They never learned his last name. Gerald locked the stateroom door behind him.

There was a vacancy to fill. He took Bob's place between his wife's legs. Her come-hither look was all the invitation he needed, as if he needed one. Husband and wife fucked until they came, showered and then fell into a deep sleep.

Neither Aiko nor Gerald spoke about the last night on the ship until they got home. Both knew it was a night they would never forget.

Since their children happened to come for March break, they agreed to hold off any discussion about it until their children had gone back to university. It gave them time to mull over the significance of what happened.

* * *

A week later, Gerald decided it was a good time to bring up the cruise experience. "Not in my wildest dreams did I expect something like that to happen. I don't know what overcame me. I just felt this overwhelming urge for something totally different."

"'Different' is an understatement," she said laconically. "But I'm worried you're mad at me in some way. I behaved like slut and I enjoyed it too! Are you mad at me for saying that, Gerald. Are you?"

"No, hon," Gerald said. "I was worried you might be angry at me for letting it happen."

"No I'm not mad at you," she assured him, laughing. "I thank you for allowing me to have such a uniquely wild experience. But weren't you a little bit jealous?" she asked.

"Hell, no. Bob got only one shot at what I've been able to have for, what, 24 years now! He's the one who should be jealous. He now knows what he is missing. He now knows I'm the one with the hot wife!"

"May I ask another question?" Aiko asked.

"Sure, hon."

"Are you a cuckold? Is watching some guy fuck me your thing?" she asked.

Gerald thought about it for a while.

"To be honest," he finally answered, "it was a real turn-on to see Bob have his way with you. But I don't want to make a habit of it. As a general rule, if you're going to fun with some guy, I want my share of fun with some girl."

"Do you think I've turned into a whore?" she blushed.

"No, Aiko, you're no whore. A whore is someone who gives herself away to anybody. You're not like that. You always think about what is best for me, for us, and for our family. You've never acted differently. You are an unselfish person."

She blushed again but with relief. She was worried Gerald might have felt some residual resentment toward her. After all, he had been mainly a spectator. Then again, he also let it happen.

"We've tried to spice up our sex life over the years, but it was always just the two of us. I was a little worried because I had sex with someone from outside of our marriage. You didn't."

"I gave you permission," he observed.

"Still, it didn't seem right," she said.

"It's okay, really," he said.

"Can I say something else?" she asked.

"Sure, hon."

"Do you remember that questionnaire we did?"

"That was about two years ago," he recalled.

"We never finished our discussion. One of the questions was about submission." She paused. "This experience taught me that I like to submit sexually more than I had realized before. I let you take charge. I did what you wanted me to do, what Bob wanted me to do. It thrilled me to be something totally different from my normal life, to become a sex toy instead of some boring suburban wife and mother. I got to play the submissive, your submissive, and," she barely could get the words out, "his submissive."

"What happened with Bob," Gerald said thoughtfully, "was almost an accident. The wine made us relax and caused our inhibitions to drop. We got carried away by the heat of the moment. Still, we both enjoyed ourselves. That's the main thing."

Aiko looked relieved. "I guess we were on some kind of sexual high and discovered things about ourselves, and each other, we never really knew before."

"High?" Jack said out loud laughing. "Don't forget horny. And speaking of horny..."

"What Gerald?"

"I got an erection just talking about that night."

"And I'm getting wet talking about it too," she giggled.

"Well, we can't have that, can we? We have to do something about that. Okay, last one in the bedroom sucks on the other first!" he challenged and was gone before she could even react.

Aiko laughed and ran after him. This was a win-win situation. There would be no losers, no matter who 'won'.

The loving couple's swinging adventure continues in Chapter 4 New Cruise Friends: Aiko and Gerald meet a frisky foursome.

Pimanko
Pimanko
254 Followers
12