A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't this a hot story?" Emma finally interrupted.

Both Aiko and Gerald agreed.

"Very hot," said Aiko." Her mouth was dry.

Wei-ling took up the story. "I was so hot and horny. I reached a point where I didn't care about anything. All I wanted was his golden rod in my vagina. I was completely caught up in the sexual heat of the moment. I looked at Bill and gave him the most pleading look I could. I was about to make a rash decision, all for the sake of a cock!"

"Chimlin and I saw the look in Wei-ling's eyes," Bill said. "Before I could react, Chimlin lifted herself off my lap. I thought she was going to suck my cock again. But I was wrong. She gave me a really big smile, grabbed my cock, pointed it at the opening and sat down! I was in her right up to the hilt. She was soaking wet."

"When I saw Bill's cock sink into her body, I lost all restraint," Wei-ling said. "Somchair urged me to get off his lap. He lined up his cock to my pussy and then he pulled me down on top of it. Oh god, it felt so good to have his prick stuffed deep into my interior. I wasted no time riding up and down his cock. I started cumming almost right away. I shrieked into a climax. But Somchair still didn't cum. Instead, he continued pumping into me, slowly increased his rhythm, then harder and harder. He made me cum one more time when finally he gushed deep inside me. It was ecstasy!"

"While they were going at it," Bill said, "I drew my petite golden goddess deeper into my arms. Her crease was hot and wet. I started kissing her very passionately. I was so worked up. My cock felt as if it was expanding inside her, almost as if it were trying to reach into the deepest recesses of her womb. We rutted like animals. I felt her tremble with an orgasm. She must have come two or three times. Finally, my second orgasm of the afternoon hit me. It was over but we held onto each enjoying the warmth from each other's bodies. After a few minutes, we looked at our spouses. They looked exhausted but happy."

"We went back to our hotel after that," Wei-ling said. "We were in an almost dream-like state. Our experience was that satisfying."

* * *

"Wow," Gerald said. "I've never heard anything hotter!"

"Me neither," Aiko added. "But can I ask a personal question?"

"Sure," Bill said.

"You didn't mention the use of safes," Aiko observed.

"We didn't," Bill said. "Wei-ling had complications after her last child was born. I had myself fixed after my last one was born from my first marriage."

"But weren't you taking a risk?" she insisted. "After all, they could have had a sexually transmitted disease."

"You raise a good point, Aiko," Bill said. "To be honest, we weren't really thinking much at all about that. We should have. We let our lust carry us away. We really didn't think or care about anything else but our sexual gratification. But I also have to say we didn't get the impression that Chimlin and Somchair were normally promiscuous. So we thought we were safe. Still, it was careless of us. So we had ourselves checked out after we returned home. We were clean. Since then, we've packed condoms just in case an unexpected adventure came our way again. Then you two came into the picture."

"Am I hearing you correctly, Bill?" Aiko asked. You mean to say that, when it's just the four of you, you don't use condoms?"

"That's right. We don't use condoms when it's just the four of us," Emma confirmed. "But we have a rule. If we have sex with people other than the four of us, we have to use condoms. If you had not been so pre-occupied by Wei-ling and Norman's sex show a couple of nights ago, you would have noticed they were using no condom."

"Now that you mention it, Emma," Aiko said, "I don't remember seeing them put one on."

But Gerald wanted to, hear Emma and Norman's story. "Well, what was your first time like," he asked them.

"Let's take a break first," Bill suggested. "Nature calls. I'm hungry. And our sitting is only an hour away. As much as I hate to disrupt our fun, we need to clean up and get dressed for sinner. We'll meet in the restaurant. Emma and Norman can tell us their story there." Bill grinned. "Then it's your turn."

* * *

Once the six tablemates had settled into their regular places and their main courses delivered, Bill opened up the conversation by asking Emma and Norman to tell about their first time swinging experience."

"They were our first time," Norman said nodding toward Bill and Wei-ling."

"Well, tell us about," Gerald demanded.

"As you already know," Norman said, "Bill and I have been buddies for a long time. We can tell each other things we'd never dream to tell anyone else. That's how much we trust each other. So when Bill told me what happened to them in Bangkok, I was totally incredulous that they would do such a thing. And I said so."

"And I told Norman," Bill interjected, "that there was nothing wrong with what we did because what we did we did together. Sure, we didn't expect or seek out sex with the Thai couple. It just happened, and obviously, we're not sorry it did."

"When I got home," Norman said, "I told Emma what Bill had told me."

"I laughed," Emma interjected. "I already knew because Wei-ling had already told me a couple of days earlier. She made me promise not tell Norman anything until Bill had a chance to talk to him."

"Wow, talk about a surprise," Aiko said.

"At first, I was stunned by what Wei-ling told me. I was absolutely speechless," Emma said. "I thought she was try to play some kind of elmaborate practical joke on me. But Wei-ling was insistent. She said she wasn't joking. It actually happened."

Wei-ling laughed at the memory. "Emma just stood there with her mouth open. Normally, she almost always has something to say, but this time, she was pretty quiet for a while. It was funny seeing her gape, but I knew her curiosity would win out in the end. It did. She made me tell her all about it and in detail."

"Now that I knew my best buddy and his wife were swingers," Norman resumed, "I got curious. I asked him if it changed his attitude toward Wei-ling and what impact the incident had on their sex life."

"I told Norman my attitude toward Wei-ling didn't change at all," Bill said. "As surprised as we were by what happened, we were also flattered that Chimlin and Somchair had found us attractive enough to want us sexually. As for our sex life, it improved after that, partly by recalling our experience, and partly because we had learned a few massage techniques both for sensual foreplay as well as relaxation."

"We've always been good friends with Bill and Wei-ling," Emma continued, "but I had to wonder why they'd tell us something that other people might consider to be outlandish, if not outrageous, behaviour. I began to suspect they were sending a signal to us, you know, to swing with them."

"That was my thinking too," Norman said. "It made me a little nervous too. I didn't know what to say. So I kept my mouth shut. But you know Emma. Eventually she gets to the heart of the matter."

* * *

"A few days later," Norman continued, "Emma suddenly asked me if I was attracted to Wei-ling and if I wanted to bed her. She didn't even give me a chance to answer."

Emma jumped in. "I told Norman it was obvious he was attracted to Wei-ling because I've caught him ogling Wei-ling when he thought no one, including me, was noticing. And his look matched the tent in his pants. Of course, a man would have to be dead not to be attracted to Wei-ling."

"You see!" Norman interjected, "she doesn't give me a chance to talk. She just takes over."

Emma ignored the comment. "Over the years," she continued, "I saw Bill give me very similar lecherous looks. I pretended not to notice although I was secretly flattered. Our husbands are not very good at hiding their sneaky peeks at our goodies. I knew Norman would be embarrassed if he admitted to his lustful thoughts. So, before he had a chance to answer, I confessed to being attracted to Bill and even having an occasional fantasy with him in it."

She totally surprised me," Norman admitted. "I thought no one noticed me giving Wei-ling the eye. Now I found out my wife was doing the same and she hid her secret desires even better than I did! I was too busy ogling Wei-ling to notice my own wife's wandering eye."

"I knew what Norman would think or ask next," Emma continued. "I told him flat-out I had never and would never do anything behind his back. There was no way I was going to hurt our marriage or our friendship with Bill and Wei-ling. I also told him I truly believed he had never cheated on me. I would've noticed the tell-tale behaviour."

Norman resumed his narrative. "That broke the tension between us. I was relieved. She may be petite but you don't mess with Emma. I was afraid to ask her the next question."

"I could tell what my bubby was thinking," Emma said. "So I asked him if wanted to explore swinging with them. Without waiting for an answer, I told him I was interested. I also admitted the thought of swinging with Bill and Wei-ling made me both nervous and excited at the same time."

"I asked her how we'd go about approaching our friends," Norman said.

"And I reminded Norman that they'd already approached us," Emma continued. "All they needed to know was that we were interested. I told him I'd handle it because Wei-ling and I like to do a lot of girl talk."

"And..." Aiko said wanting to hear more.

"I talked to Wei-ling a few days later. I told her we were willing to try swinging, but we didn't really know how to go about it or what to do."

Bill, who had been quiet for a while, entered into the conversation. "Wei-ling told me about her talk with Emma. We decided to introduce them to swinging by playing a game called Libertins, which we downloaded free from the Internet. It's two-stage game. The first stage involves erotic activities and stripping until every one is nude, but no sex. That happens in the second stage of the game. We figured that the first stage would give them a chance to change their minds before things got too far, or get them hot enough to want to continue."

"So I told Emma about our plan. And she went for it!" Wei-ling said.

"And I told Norman, we could back out at any time," Emma said, "and that our friends would understand."

"We invited them over on a Saturday," said Wei-ling. "We had a great barbecue, eating and drinking on and off all day and into the evening. We had no kids around to complicate our day. The weather was perfect. The food was perfect. We had a lot of fun as good friends always do."

Bill took up the story at this point. "When it started get a little cool outside, I suggested we go inside to the rec room and made ourselves comfortable.

"Once Bill made that suggestion, I became as nervous as hell. My hands turned sweaty," Emma said. "The big moment was approaching."

Bill took up the story again. "I explained rules of the game and reminded them again that they could pull out at any time."

"Let me explain the rules to Aiko and Gerald to give them a sense of what the game is like," Wei-ling suggested to Bill.

"Okay," he agreed. "Go ahead."

"Play involves each player moving an avatar using an 8-sided dice along squares much like you do in Monopoly," she explained. "Some squares require the player to follow an instruction such as pulling from a pile of cards. Men and women have separate piles. The cards are shuffled and put facedown on the board."

"The youngest one had to start," Bill added. "That turned out to Wei-ling, followed by Emma, then Norman and finally me. Only weeks separate Emma's birthday from Wei-ling and my birthday from Norman's. Persons of the same sex had to sit opposite each other. So Norman sat on Wei-ling's left and I sat on her right. Emma had Norman on her right and me on her left."

"So I threw first," Wei-ling said, "a 5. I landed on a square that said 'Two players will massage you'."

"Bill looked at me, smiled and shrugged his shoulders," Norman said. "He had no problem with the idea of me massaging his wife for one minute. So I did and so did he."

"Then it was my turn," said Norman. "I threw a 6. Since five was a fork leading to two separate paths, I could choose which direction I wanted to go. The right fork would've taken me to a square that said, 'Kiss the player to your left'. That was Emma. So I took the left fort which said, 'kiss all willing players. I kissed Emma first and then Wei-ling. Kissing Bill was not an option," he said jokingly.

"I would've bopped your nose," Bill said.

"Norman was only going to kiss me on my lips," Wei-ling chuckled, "but I wanted none of that. I French-kissed me until he French-kissed me back.

"Then it was my turn to throw the dice, said Emma." I threw a 5 and got the same treatment as Wei-ling."

"When it was my turn I three an 8," said Bill. "Taking the right fork would've landed on a square that said 'Stroke the breast of the player on your right.' But that happened to be Emma. So I put my hand under her blouse from behind and massaged her breast. I had always wanted to hold those lovely fleshy mounds of hers. I didn't bother to look where the left fork might've led."

Aiko looked questioningly at Emma.

"I got really excited when he massaged by breasts," she answered the unasked question. "I closed my eyes and hoped it would last for a long time. But it didn't. The game still had a long way to go."

"It took a while," Bill reminisced, "because you keep going around the board until all the players lost their clothes. To be fair, we had decided in advance that we all officially wore only four articles of clothing: a t-shirt, shorts, socks and underwear for the men, a blouse, skirt, bra and panties for the women."

"So who was the first to reveal their naked glory?" Gerald asked.

"Me," piped up Emma, "after a lot of groping, kissing and teasing."

"Once we were all naked, Emma and Norman decoded they wanted to continue to play the game," Bill continued. "So we began to play the second stage."

"I made the first roll, a 2." Emma said. "I landed on a square that said, "Two players will do a 69 for 1 min.' So I rolled the dice to determine which guy and which girl would do it. Because there were eight sides to the dice but only four people, we agreed to assign two numbers to each player. So mine were 2 and 6. Norman's were 3 and 7, Wei-ling's 1 and 5, and Bill's 4 and 8."

Emma paused as she remembered what followed.

"I threw the dice, a 6! I had to a 69 but with who? So I rolled again. Another 6, so it didn't count. I rolled again. And this time I got a 3. I would have to a 69 with my husband in front of my friends!"

"Did you?" Aiko asked.

"Yeah, we did."

"It was really hot to watch them," Bill said.

"Then it was my turn to roll the dice," said Norman. "I rolled a 4. Since square 3 was a fork I chose to go left to a square which said 'Arouse a player until he/she gets excited.' I chose Wei-ling. I fondled her breasts, stroked thighs and let my fingers explore her hot hairy triangle. I looked to see Emma's reaction. She seemed mesmerized."

"We were already hot and horny after completing the first part of the game," Emma recalling with obvious excitement. "But the second stage was so much more intimate. We played a few more rounds but never really ended the game. Before I knew it, I found myself in Bill's arms. I felt him press his naked body against me, his hard cock against my belly. We kissed and stroked, making ourselves hotter and hornier."

Emma stopped for a moment to catch her breath.

"Easy girl," Norman said. "We're still in the restaurant."

"Sorry," she said. "Anyway, I was in a hopeless state of horniness," Emma continued. "Bill's hungry look told me he wanted sex with me as badly as I wanted sex with him. I saw Bill put on a condom. Remember, this was our first swap," she added parenthetically. "I looked at Norman. I saw he already had a condom on. So I knew what he wanted to do. No more words needed to be exchanged, just spouses. It was a hot night. I will never forget it."

"No kidding," Aiko said good-naturedly. Her face was flushed.

"You seem to like to hear the details even though it embarrasses you to hear them, Aiko," Emma observed laughing.

Aiko flushed again.

"You got that right," said Gerald as everyone else joined in the laughter.

"The next thing I remember," Emma continued, "Bill was pushing my thighs apart. He wanted me to open my legs more. I did. He took it for it was, an invitation to invade my body with his. He was so eager but he didn't rush it. He put his cock at my entrance and moved oh so slowly inside, sometimes stopping and retracting. I could feel the folds of my pussy wrap around his cock just as my legs wrapped around his waist. I was already so worked up. He made it worse by teasing me, withdrawing is cock until only its tip was in my whole. Then he plunged right back in again."

"And what about you, Norman?" Gerald asked.

"What can I say," said Norman. "Wei-ling is a very sexy woman. The lust in her eyes told me everything I needed to know. I could even smell her excitement. She was soaking wet even before I started stroking her pussy. The thought of having hot sex with my best friend's hot wife was almost too much for me. If I had any doubts, and I didn't," he laughed, "Wei-ling made sure I had no chance to change my mind! She grabbed my cock and cupped my balls. I thought I couldn't get harder but it sure felt like I did!"

"He's probably starting to get a hard-on just talking about it!" Emma laughed, whispering to her tablemates. "My old man is making himself horny."

"Touché," Norman said obviously embarrassed.

"This is not the time to be touched," she whispered to her husband. Emma obviously understood the literal meaning of the French word.

Norman's embarrassment deepened but he smiled good-naturedly.

"So what happened?" asked Gerald. "Are we getting to story's climax?"

Aiko poked her husband in the rib for his corny joke, smiling. "Gerald! Don't be so rude."

"You bet," Emma affirmed. "I opened my legs wider. I told Bill to stop teasing me and just do me. He charged right in, mounted me in one thrust, ramming me as if he were trying to bust down the castle doors. I loved it."

Her tablemates laughed at her vivid imagery.

"Now you know why I own a house and not a castle," Norman said dryly.

Everyone laughed.

"Wei-ling wasn't much slower," Norman said. "She grabbed my condom-covered cock, pointed it toward her entrance and sat down on my rod. Oh, what a wonderful feeling it was to have Wei-ling's sweet bun wrapped around my spicy sausage! I was so worked up I could barely hold back. I tried to warn her."

"I was ready and I told him to go for it," Wei-ling interjected.

"Once she said that, it was too much for me," Norman confirmed. "I lost all restraint. I think I had the biggest cum of my life that evening."

"What happened after that?" Gerald asked.

"We talked it out," Emma replied. "We agreed to take our friendship to a new level through shared sexual intimacy. We became close friends with terrific benefits."

"And what happened after that," Gerald asked.

"After a little rest, we made out again that evening," Bill said. "Sharing spouses seemed to have given us the energy for a second round much sooner than would normally have been the case."

"And when did you stop using condoms," Gerald asked.

"After that first night, the four of us had a frank talk," Wei-ling said. "We knew we were clean. We believed Emma and Norman when they told us they had never fooled around outside their marriage until they swung with us. We agreed safes weren't necessary as long as it was just us four us."

After Aiko and Gerald told their adventure during desert and coffee.

Finally, Bill noted that it was time to let the staff prepare the table for the second sitting. "Let's change into something more comfortable first, then continue our party in our stateroom. Say, in an hour?" he suggested.