A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I'm getting old," she said. "I'm 58."

"You look a lot better than many women in my age group," he told her.

"In that case," she said, pleased with his flattery, "you may stare at them as long and as much as you like."

Gerald brought his lips to her ear and kissed and licked behind her ear. "As a matter of fact, I find you very attractive," he whispered.

"You make me feel warm and tingly too," she whispered in return. 'Esmeralda' stepped back. "But I'm getting tangled up in the robe," she complained.

"Me too," he said.

Looking around the room, Gerald noticed that some people had already dispensed with their robes. They were dancing cheek-to-cheek, naked body against naked body. Their hands explored the contours of each other's bodies. One couple was kissing each other passionately. Another man had his arm wrapped around his partner's waist while his other hand stroked her breast. She had a firm grip on his erection.

Gerald pulled the cord on his robe, took it off, and tossed it on a nearby chair. "I don't need this," he said. "It's just getting in the way."

It was 'Esmeralda's turn to stare. She saw the proof of his attraction to her pointing right at her.

"May I?" he asked reaching for the knot of her cord.

As 'Esmeralda' nodded, Gerald undid the knot. Her robe flew open. She quickly the flopping robe and tossed it aside She had a fine figure.

They embraced again just as the rumba ended. He kissed her deeply.

'Esmeralda' giggled as she took hold of his cock and fondled it.

The glint in her eyes told Gerald she would rather dance the dance of lust than dance the tango. His lust surged; he needed to slow down.

Gerald heard the overture to 'Como dos extraños'. "We're on."

Gerald started off with the some basic steps, then gradually worked in other steps and patterns. She knew them all and followed his every lead.

"Your lead is really very good," she told him.

"Thank you," he replied. "Unlike many women I've danced with, you know how to follow."

"I prefer to follow," she explained, "because it's my way of taking a break from my job as a person who has to supervise or lead other people. It's a nice change to let someone else take charge."

Now comfortable in each other's embrace, Gerald and 'Esmeralda' immersed themselves in the song, in the dance, and in each other's naked body.

Halfway through the dance, Gerald teased her by adding a dose of raw sexuality to the already sensuous nature of the dance. He took every occasion that came his way to wrap his leg around hers. At one point, he pushed her out and then rolled her back in. Taking her in an intimate embrace, he twisted her around his body in a way that signalled to her to wrap her left leg around his right hip. His stiff cock pressed against her belly.

For almost three minutes, they danced their nude tango. Gerald knew the dance would end in a few seconds when he heard the first notes of the coda, the measures that announced the conclusion of the song.

Stretching his right leg between hers while crouching on his left leg, he performed the deep check. He slid his right hand down her left leg, sensually caressing it. When he was as low as he could go, he faced her shaven pussy. He detected her scent; she was turned on.

Normally, two slow beats were enough to finish this particular movement but Gerald lingered for several more beats. He used those beats to nuzzle her patch with his nose. He licked her clitoris. She trembled.

Rising on his left leg, Gerald drew his right leg back. His right hand caressed her leg as it moved upwards. When got to her ass-cheek, he gave it a squeeze and then used the heel of hand to direct her into a sensuous move that ended the dance at the same time as the music.

There was considerable applause throughout the room. The sensuality of their dance had attracted quite a few spectators. No one had ever seen a tango done in the nude. They would probably never see such a thing again.

Gerald saw 'Esmeralda' smile. Her eyes were glazing over with lust, confirming what his nose already told him.

"It's time for 'Quasimodo' to show you his hump," Gerald said, making a feeble attempt at a corny joke.

Gerald took her by the hand and led her to a private room. They closed the door.

'Esmeralda' reclined on the mattress, opening her legs. "I need you 'Quasimodo'. I want you. Come to me," she panted. "Hump in me. Cum in me."

Gerald put himself between her legs. He aligned his cock with her pussy hole and pushed in.

"Oh," she gasped as she held onto him tightly.

They kissed each other deeply. Their mouths and lips were as locked together as their loins. After a few a minutes, 'Esmeralda" screamed her ecstasy as Gerald emptied his seed into her willing womb.

* * *

Like many others in the room, Aiko watched her husband and his partner do their erotic dance. She was even envious of the woman for having danced the nude tango with her husband. Like many others in the room, she had been so intent on watching the naked couple's erotic performace that she had temporarily forgotten about her still missing randomly assigned lover.

"That was quite the dance," she heard a man's voice say.

"Yes, it was," she replied as she watched Gerald and his paramour leave for a private room.

"You know them?" he asked.

'Not her, just him," she replied. "He's my husband."

"Ah. You're not jealous, are you?"

"Not with the woman," she replied, "only with the fact he's never danced a nude tango with me."

The man chuckled.

Gerald disappeared through the door with his lover.

Aiko turned around to see whom the voice belonged to. He was a big man, not tall, but wide. His skin was pale. His hair was brown with flashes of grey. He was about Gerald's height but he looked much bigger and heavier.

She looked for his bracelet. There was none. "Your bracelet is missing."

He looked. "Oh, I didn't notice. It must have fallen off. I couldn't work it over my hand. So I left it dangling on my fingers."

"Shouldn't you be looking for your partner?" she asked.

"I found her," he said. "You're 'Pocahontas, aren't you?"

Her mouth went dry. "Yes," she croaked.

"I guess I'm not what you expected."

"No, you're not."

"Mind if I sit?" he asked. Hearing no objection, he sat down. "You're a beautiful woman," he continued. "I'm sorry to disappoint you."

Aiko felt a rush of guilt. He was being a perfect gentleman while she was almost giving him the cold shoulder.

"If all you want to do is talk, that's what we'll do to pass the time. After a decent interval, I'll release you from your obligation."

Aiko saw both sadness and gentleness in his eyes. Sympathy for the fat man soon replaced her initial repulsion. "I'm sorry. I'm being rude."

"It's okay. I understand."

"It's not okay," Aiko said. "Let's do a reset. "I'm 'Pocahontas. I'm pleased to meet you 'John Smith'. May I call you 'John' for short?" she asked.

"You may."

Because of her initial negative reaction, Aiko realized she had to take the initiative. She got off her seat and stood in front of him. "Give me your hand," she demanded.

He lifted it toward her. She took hold of his wrist and directed it toward the fold of her robe. "Please," she said, "touch them. Kiss them. For the next little while, they belong to you. I belong to you," she added emphasizing the first person singular.

His land slipped between the folds. He caressed her soft breast beneath his large hand. His other hand followed, unbidden, to grasp her other breast. As her nipples hardened, 'John' opened her robe some more so he could put his mouth on each of them in turn.

'John' was excited. "You're exceptionally beautiful," he said, "If we were fictional lovers, you would be the Beauty and I would the Beast."

"And the Beast turned out to be a good man," Aiko pointed out.

The fat man smiled. "Now you're making me feel better."

"That's only the start lover," Aiko replied.

Aiko saw desire surge through him when she called him 'lover'. Lust seemed to flow up his arm, then his hand and then his fingers. His large, but gentle, hands became more active on her breasts.

'John' looked into her eyes. He withdrew his hands from her breasts and put put his fingers on the flaps of her robe. He looked into her eyes as if he were seeking permission to continue.

Aiko nodded. He slid off his chair and got down on his knees. He opened her robe wide. Aiko took a wider stance to spread her legs.

The fat man reached for her pussy. She moved her hips toward as if offering herself to him, inviting him to explore her femaleness. Her pussy moistened as she felt him explore her pussy, perineum and anal sphincter with his ands and fingers. He tried licking and nibbling at her nether feminine parts but the angle wasn't right.

"Take me to a room," she sighed.

'John' took her to one of the rooms. She didn't pay attention to which room it was. He asked her to lie on the mattress. She complied, laying down so that her ass-cheeks were on its edge.

'John' opened her robe again. He spread her legs to gain full access to her bald pussy. He could see all of it. He intended to put his mouth on it. Ultimately, he wanted to put his penis in it.

The fat man proved to be as skilful with his mouth as he was with his hands. Aiko sighed as her vaginal passage became wetter and her desire for even more of his sensual attention increased. She closed her eyes. The more her world centred on her femaleness, the less concerned she became by the sight of the man who was giving her the gift of pleasure.

Aiko felt him open her robe entirely. He helped her pull her arms out of the sleeves. She disengaged herself from the robe. John's mouth and hands travelled up and down the front of the body from her breasts to her pussy.

"You are one sexy woman," he breathed.

Aiko felt his cock banging against her body as he moved his hands up and down her body. She grabbed it. It was as hard as ivory. She stroked it, feeling each and every bump and contour.

"Don't," he said. "I'm too hot for you. I don't want to cum in your hand."

She let go. He took the initiative. The mattress sagged as 'John' got onto the mattress.

Aiko felt him lift her petite body in his huge hands and turn her around so that her back was to his chest. His hard cock was between her legs, almost brushing her vulva. She squeezed her thighs shut as if she were trying clamp then around his cock.

The fat man sighed. He stopped, seeming to catch his breath. He returned his attention to Aiko's breasts. Their current position gave 'John' easier access to her twin peaks, stomach and the vee of her legs. He massaged her up and down, hands travelling back and forth from her crevice to her peaks. He nibbled on her neck and ears.

Aiko felt his hot gelatinous body against her back. She closed her eyes, concentrating on the warmth of his body as his hands continued to work their magic. She felt herself getting wetter. When he stuck a thick finger between her labia and then into her pussy hole, her body jerked with the pleasure of the intrusion. More sexual juices flowed. Knowing that he was on a hair-trigger, she refrained from touching his cock.

After a few moments, 'John lifted Aiko's small frame off his lap. He sat down on the mattress and then reclined himself, all the while holding her in his arms. Aiko opened her eyes as he put her on his bulbous belly.

'John' grabbed her hips, pushing them down toward his cock. She felt its tip poke into her hot passage. She looked at him, saw his pleading look and knew what he wanted, what he needed. Smiling, she pushed herself down on his stiff member and felt its hardness penetrate deep into her body.

'John' sighed with pleasure. "Take it easy," he whispered. "You're so hot. The feel of you wrapped around my cock is like heaven. I'm so close to cumming, but I don't want to if you don't cum too."

Aiko was close too. The fat man's foreplay had brought her to the brink. She started to ride his cock. "You're cock feels so good inside me," she murmured.

She felt him trying to hump back to her but his massive frame was almost too huge to move.

"Don't," she responded. "Let me do the work."

Aiko sensed that her lover was about to reach the point of no return.

"Almost there," she mewled. "Almost..." The orgasm hit her like tsunami. "Now!" she yelled.

'John' felt her pussy contract around his cock. It was more than he could bear. Furiously, he spilled his seed into her as he bellowed out his pleasure.

When Aiko came out of her own orgasmic haze, she saw his heavy breathing and huge, sweaty body. He looked satisfied. She had met her obligation. She could hardly believe she had enjoyed sex with such a man. He was not normally her type.

'Not true,' she chided herself. In a sense, any man could be her type because one type she liked was the unknown, the unexpected that only a total stranger could bring. Opening her herself to such a man turned her on!

Aiko got off the huge man. She walked backwards on her hands and knees. Her lover got off the mattress and lumbered off, probably going to the washroom to clean himself. 'John' looked back as he walked away. He saw another man approach his recent lover from behind.

Aiko was about to stand up to head to the lady's room when she felt a hand on her back press her back down. Before she even had a chance to react, he had placed himself behind her and drove in his cock. It slipped easily into her cum-soaked vagina. Almost immediately, she felt the man's body against her back as he grasping her tits and nibbled the back of her neck. She was trapped.

'What the hell?' she thought in surprise.

She looked around and noticed other couples in the room. She suddenly realized that 'John' must have taken her into one of the group rooms.

'Oh, what the hell,' she thought, this time in resignation.

This man's timing was really good. The fat man had primed her; she had barely started to descend from her peak. The new stranger already pounding into her had little difficulty in reigniting her desire for another climax.

She had no idea who the man was. She didn't care. All she wanted was the high of another stranger-induced orgasm, the gush of his alien semen flooding her hot insides. She pushed back on him, trying to swallow his thrusting cock with her hungry pussy.

The man pumped harder, driving his hard cock as deep into her body as he could. "This is too much. I can't hold back," he cried.

After several more mighty thrusts, the stranger came, flooding Aiko's already cum-soaked pussy for the second time in a matter of minutes. Lost in lust, the second man's release of his male juices into her body triggered Aiko's second orgasm.

'Oh god,' she thought, 'it feels so good have those two men cum inside me. I'm such a slut.'

Remembering she was in the group room, Aiko resisted the urge to lie down to sleep. She realized her continuing presence in the group room was an open invitation to other men to have their way with her.

She got up. Gobs of cum dripped out of her pussy. She grabbed some tissues, left the room and headed straight toward the lady's change room where she took a long shower.

As Aiko walked back into the main hall, she saw Gerald sitting at their original table. He had put his robe back on. As soon as she arrived, she fetched hers and put it on too.

After a few minutes, the lady who greeted them when they first arrived approached them. She checked Aiko's bracelet. "This is for you 'Pocahontas' " she said, handing her an envelope.

Aiko and Gerald were curious to know what was in the envelope but it was already well into the new morning.

"I'm really tired, hon. Let's go home," Aiko suggested to her husband. "I could use a good, long sleep."

"Me too," he agreed.

They walked hand-in-hand until they got to the change rooms where they separated, each going through the door assigned to their gender. Aiko stuck the envelope into her purse, then slung the purse over shoulder.

By the time Aiko left the change room, Gerald was already waiting for her, cleaned and fully dressed, at their table. Like her, he still wore his mask to preserve their anonymity. They didn't remove them until they were back in their car.

"Was 'Esmeralda' as good in bed as she was on the dance floor?" Aiko asked.

"She was," he agreed. "And what about you.

As they drove home, Aiko filled him in on what happened to her.

In Chapter 12 Aiko's Error: An oversight leads to lesbian seduction.

12