All Comments on 'A Taken Wife'

by jcace

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
KnowsHisPlace

Excellent. Cream of the cream in erotic writing. Rather hated the ending, but this is still a brilliant erotic adventure and the wife (see photo) is too sexy for words.

We can only hope to see much more of this very high quality erotic writing and the sooner the better. We are always eager to explore new horizons with such an exceptional talent. Thank you for another wonderful contribution and please consider giving us a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Illogical and stupid

Why are there so many of these asshole writers posting stories and wasting my time? Typical garbage where wife humiliates her wimp husband that jacks off eats the cum of her lover. The truth is no woman would stay married to a man she has so little respect for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
marvellous dream the end is wonderfull

excellent story marvellous and the end is "innatendue" but very fine

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good fucking wife story

This is a horny,nasty plot about a fucking- arround wife . My wife was fingering while reading this out loud for me.When i drop her at her boyfriend's place....i get same sort of excitement! good work by author. My wife says, she needs more such nasty stuff for her own adventures!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Jealous

Loved the tormenting of the small husband. Love panties and compaing his dick size to my own small one. It feels so right from my perspective of the excitement for a small dicked man. Jealous of the intense feelings and erotic thoughts created in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sissyhubby loves it

A great story. I loved it all. The hulimation is great, something I could dream about. I would love this to be the story of me and my hot wife. I would dress her in leather and stockings every day for her "real man". Best story I've read, I dream for this to be my wife! I would love to serve them as sissymaid!!!

LPCreamLPCreamalmost 16 years ago
Blimey

Get writing again ... just read this now in 2008 ! Loved it, loved the poor bloke just getting stuck all the way along. And the story didn't even really finish did it :).

A big thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A thought

There really should be another category for crap like this story to be posted in. Not entirely sure what name would fit, and I figure "worthless, dickless, hopeless gay wanna-be and his ever unfaithful cheating whore" might be too long. Then again, the fetish category would probably suffice; those who want to read a story about an actual man and his loving wife could remain here and all those who pissed away things like manhood, common sense, self worth and dignity could go there, and thus all would be much happier. It's just a thought....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Crap

I guess the worst part of the story concerns the fact that the kids have a whore for a mother, and a dickless excuse for a dad. I'm sure there are some out there who think it's a good thing and serves as an excellent role model for the kids in the story...and I fervently hope those who think that way never have kids or are allowed around them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good story!

Forget about all the negative comments written here, this is an excellent, well written story. I really appreciate stories about slut wives who cuckold their useless wimp husbands by getting hard fucked by many hung studs. Keep on writing such 'classics' for us to enjoy!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Not logical. Therefore, 1*.

If she can do better, no woman would marry an inferior man. If she she was a big ugly woman that even average men would not fuck, then she might marry him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent Story

The entire story, the descriptions used, about your hot sexy wife, in the shower as you peeped, the lingerie store with her trying on sexy clothes, her humilating you with the sales lady. The way she spoke to you, at times in her "bitchy" tone, but still loving! She is a cuckold's dream wife! Those who make the negative comments shouldn't read cuckold stories, this is one of the BEST, I've ever read, it was edging over and over as I read it, until the final ending chapter of her being screwed by her stud Randall, that was a wonderful build up and release, Thanks! I loved "A Taken Wife" keep it up! Glad to see you are back to writing again! I can't wait for the next, hot wife, cuckold hubby story! Good Job Cucky!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A SISSY WIMPY CUCK WITH KIDS

no "juevos" no honor----no self respect----TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
crap

sorry but this story sucked

rixelsrixelsabout 12 years ago
Taken? or Foisted?

This story was a nightmare for me. The thought of being a part of a family like Lynn's is a nightmare. Their kids would probably grow up without respect for anyone or anything. I kept hoping the husband would grow a spine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Throw the slut out

Sleep like a baby. The rest is bullshit. Like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Can you write more like this kind of story. Very good for cuckold type

motherfuckingcuckoldmotherfuckingcuckoldalmost 10 years ago

when i'm married, i don't want my wife to ever stop dating other men or having a superior alpha male for a lover. i want to play tag along and make i a "double date" sometimes where i can can pay for the three of us and watch them in love and ignoring me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Erotic writing?

Now that's a laugh. You cucks are really pathetic. Do you ever read what you write? Your kind shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. Go back to the sewer you crawled out of. This writer is a good example why "loving wives" has turned into shit. -1*

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
Just another WACC writer

Nothing to see here people keep moving along just another Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold writer. Not many of them still writing thank God! But we do need to deal with this chaff as we sift to the good stories from our establish non WACC writers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG! What a horrible story.

A perfect example of story telling at it's very worst. Just plain awful.

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenalmost 8 years ago
So sensual and erotic

One of the most sensual and erotic stories on this site. Impossible not to cum before the end. My first wife behaved a lot like Lynn and I found myself in a situation rather like her husband.

Great story and thank you.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Anonymous 02/17/09 nailed it. That they have kids is horrifying.

The story was bad enough with a submissive sissified cuck but that they are an example to their kids is despicable.

A dishonourable, disrespectful, lying cheating cunt of a mother and a dickless submissive pussy of a father equals fucked up kids that are going to be on drugs, in prison, or the cemetery.

The fact that the lowest score that can be given is a 1 is an insult to stories that are a 1

wonder203wonder203about 7 years ago
Could not give it -5

Piece of crap.

joela_99yjoela_99yover 6 years ago
Great story except..

I am not a big fan of cuckolding. But your writing describing how she subjugates,,; humiliates; and controls him having him on his knees whenever she wants is the stuff wet dreams are made of.

Thanks for a great story, and the ending made it better for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Garbage

He can't trust his wife. Even in his sleep. Time for a divorce. Or a shrink. Maybe a divorce first and then a shrink. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So his wife doesn't love him

Shit happens. Why stay with someone that views you as a meal ticket? Divorce her and let her sleep with whomever she likes. Just don't stick around to be demeaned, degraded and humiliated. No one is THAT dumb. Horrible non-ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!

SICK!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You Asshole! LOL

You are an asshole! I don't mind stories that contain humiliation because they are fiction, stories.

This one was riding along at a 10/10.

When she said she stopped taking birth control and didn't want his seed in her, I was like, "You are really a wimp!"

I was getting pissed at him and when she took off her wedding ring, I was really pissed at him and thought he really didn't deserve her.

And then the end! You asshole.........lol

Well played Sir, Well Played!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Admire

You have to admire the loyalty of these cuck lovers. All eight of them have shown up kissing the cuck writer's asses since 2005. Still going in 2018. Pathetic losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5*****

:)

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
OMG

I was rubbing my sissy 3 1/2 inch clit so hard on page 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Point?

What's the point of being married to a woman who just wants big cocks and your money?

What's the point of living if you're so psychotically twisted you're willing to put up with that kind of humiliation, adultery, manipulation, deceit, treachery? You're life is useless - please do the world a great service and swallow a bullet.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47about 3 years ago

Great little twist at the end. I suspect a lot of the comments were from people that didn't read to the end and missed that it was a nightmare. Well done again author.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

He needs to see a psychiatrist. Otherwise, before too long, these compulsions will drive him to serially commenting on Literotica's 'Loving Wives' stories!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Thats some pathetic cuck rubbish right there kids.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Yeah.... great parents. You need to have a license to own a dog, but trash like this can have children.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

I hate cuckold stories and will not read about men who have no pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All those saying they hate cuckold stories and what a wimp he is - who held a gun to your head and made you read it?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, there are thousands of husband's who fantasise about their wife fucking other men, but most find the hot dream becomes a cold nightmare, when the reality of coming second and losing your wife's respect hits home.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would be willing to bet this author would suck a dick in a heartbeat.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Leave kids out of tales like this. Just sick.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Of the roughly 9% of cuckold marriages that do not end in divorce or permanent estrangement, the wife stays with her husband out of a sense of spousal love, but due to a friendship type of love. That's because there is no mutual loving respect. Many of these men are successful, and the wife stays for the support.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous