All Comments on 'A Tale of Ants and Termites'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 262 Comments (Page 2)
SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumalmost 8 years ago
Another fuckhead author selling forgiveness of a cheating slut who got 'religion' after getting caught.

She wanted a bankroll, as insurance, in case she lost her husband? Why not her pride, self worth and a clean conscience??

After seeing his tapes of her sucking and fucking other men in THEIR HOME and in THEIR BED, she needs to ask herself.... Exactly HOW is he to EVER forget what he SAW on those tapes?? Would SHE, if the roles were reversed??

The simple truth is that she continued to fuck other men on command and GAVE her marriage away. That's an inescapable fact but this author is another of the current crop of cocksuckers who want us to 'forgive and forget' the sins of the sluts that some of us are unfortunate enough to find ourselves married to.

As far as I'm concerned, it should be a common practice and Nationally accepted that, when a man catches his wife with another man, he has the LEGAL right to privately or publicly execute both of them. (the same goes in reverse)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i was misinformed

I was told you were a BTB writer

Guess not

Real life TRUE STORY of guy like you married to serial cheating wife like your heroine can be found on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF

wTF....what a typical american wimpy ass husband who love being cuckolded...

I guess they r made for each other..a Whore and a Wimp ass husband..

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
someone wrote

You were a BTB guy

GUESS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More cuck shit

From the king of cucks. Her betrayal was ENORMOUS. So much so, that its impossible to detail in a single comment. King cuck loves his raac.

krosis666krosis666over 7 years ago
A first for me

This is the first time I've ever heard of someone being 'blackmailed', and then being PAID for the privilege! This was so convoluted as to border on retarded. She was supposed to be getting blackmailed, yet SHE was the one making a profit? Do you even know what the concept of blackmail entails? What's the use of the blackmail video, if they have to PAY HER? Did the blackmailer feel guilty about it, so decided to give her money instead of stopping? The whole concept of blackmail is for the blackmailer can get what he wants WITHOUT having to pay! If John was recording those men fucking his whore, so as to get leverage over them, why would he pay Mandy when he also supposedly had leverage over her? Makes no sense.

She was a prostitute, plain and simple. Was she really raped at that party? She didn't want him to see the video, (which she destroyed, before he ever saw it, btw) that supposedly showed her 'rape', and, by her own admission, apparently showed her appearing to enjoy it. She said herself, Phil put her to bed, then SHE pulled HIM into an embrace! We only have her word that she was drugged, or even raped, for that matter.The word of a woman that; Didn't report a supposed rape, Went on to have sex with 7 men to hide the sex with the first one, Successfully lied to and deceived her husband without batting an eye, Allowed her pimp to invade every bit of privacy her husband had, Gave him sloppy seconds at the request of her lover,(I don't remember her showering after that request) Really appeared to enjoy the sex with other men, Made plans to have a secret bundle of cash in case of discovery, (you can bet she STILL would have taken half of the savings and the house in any possible divorce, and still kept her secret 84 grand), AND made a PROFIT out of it all! But out of ALL that deception and flawlessly lying to her husband, with absolutely zero sign that she ever felt guilty about doing so, successfully doing so for well over a year!, we are to believe the part where she said she was raped, (Conveniently, as she is trying to get out of being caught!) Victims don't make a profit, and don't plan escape routes with secret whore money! With her appaent ability and propensity to lie with complete ease, why should we believe ANYTHING she says?

Look at her conversations with John. She sure sounded like they were partners in this. She actually sounded like she was in charge at times. Remember, John didn't know about her copying the cds, until the end, which is why he settled out of court! So how was she able to speak to her supposed blackmailer the way she did?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No way

One I would not had sex with her knowing what she is doing, two al the tapes would have went to the DA and the Press. I would have divorced her for carrying on all thoughts months.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
No Way in Hell!

There's no way in hell that Mandy's husband can take her back! She'd been fucking 7 guys ,at least,for well over a year.Add to that Rob saw all of the tapes with her sucking,fucking,69ing,etc. and at least pretending to enjoy it. He can't unsee those images and they'd have to tear him apart.

I suppose that their love had been so strong for so long that it's hard to just cast her aside forever BUT,WTF?! She's been a deceptive,cheating twat,as well as a paid whore for a year and a half!

Since there was no place to comment on your story,"Shave and a Haircut" I'd just like to say that either an extension of the story or a sequel would have added lots to a good beginning. What happened when "Pooh" got home to face her husband would have made for some very interesting reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
way to long, way to much, he waited to long

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LIVING

I can't believe it. All the guys who fucked his wife are still living, can still have erections and smiles after cumming?

My end version. All their cockheads chopped off, the remaining stem squashed, (painful when peeing or ejaculating), toungues, ears, noses chopped off, anuses reamed wide open with an industrial tool....

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
Dear prior commenter

If this were my story, I would strongly suggest you start posting your stories yourself. While I did not read it, it might have some merit and would be a joy to some of the readers.

But again, if it was my story, I would also delete this. It mucks up the entire comment section.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Slop

You really do create worthless male characters. Steadfast and as constant as a weather vane

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SORRY EXCSE FOR A STORY

There is no way the wife gets back into the house. That is if this were even remotely anchored in reality.

I've been reading this shit now for a couple of months and I could never quite put my finger on what was off with these stories and then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I always wondered about the writers (I'm convinced there only 3-4 of these guys) having the loving wife or girlfriend say something about it only being sex. For the longest time that pissed me off because it made no sense...and then it struck me why it doesn't make sense. Women are so different from men that it's said we're from different planets. Women are all about connecting on the emotional level so for woman to go all out for sex with some strange dick there would have to be a strong emotional connection with the person connected to that strange dick. So much so that she wouldn’t have the connection to the poor husband or boyfriend she has chosen to abandon. She simply would not make these hollow meaningless protestations of deep, unfailing love and devotion for the jilted husband or boyfriend these 3 writers find so compelling.

Bottom line is that the stories are written so obviously from a man's point of view that it makes the story completely unbelievable, just so much hogwash. Men do believe it could be "just sex" because men think with their dicks, the lower head rules the upper head. But women are all about the heart and without that engaged, there really isn't that strong a sex drive, not on the level these 4 writers try to convey. Now if she's transferred the love, then the story makes sense up to the point of all the i love and only you bullshit.

So please, continue to write this shit, just make sure you give the betrayed husband/boyfriend plenty of ammunition to go for the nuclear response when he burns the bitch and her bastard by having the caught slut say something like "yeah, his dick is bigger, he lasts longer, I get a complete meal when I swallow his load and I think I've developed a deeper love for him than I ever had with you...if I ever loved you at all'. Then just go for the all out assault letting the betrayed not be more than fair, to want to deeply hurt the woman I'll probably always love. I think you would have a deeper fan base from the btb crowd if you'd just turn the cuckolds loose to totally rampage that sluts life the way real American men would when faced with that kind of emasculation

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The ending sucked!

You just had to put her back in the house didn't you? She was a whore through and through. She proved the point by her actions on more way than one.

You had a good story until then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OOHH SUCH ANGER IN THE COMMENTS

Hi there peoples! Truly some of the comments She-it man! Peoples it's FICTION! Eroticism! It's not real, this is LITEROTICA expect the unexpected! (WITH THE POPULATION OF THE EARTH CHANCES ARE THAT THIS IS REAL) THANKS for sharing this Fantastic story with us! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very nice ending! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Thank you for the ending and how you brought the wife back at the house. Although I could point out a few flaws, such as, when the wife was blackmailed the very first time and sex was used to trap her. How could she agree to do this again? Wouldn't it be just easier to confess rather than fuck all the men? I like story over all. Lot of suspense and drama a little bit. I read some other guys stories and it's just plain boring cheating on wife's part and she asks for divorce. I like the fact wife regrets here , she is apologetic and she is remorseful. And finding how how she is cheating always keeps the readers on the toes. Thank you for the great story. 👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes, Mandy is back in the house.

RAAC, Creampie Eaters Fantasy, Sick Bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just Plain Bullshit - Bob

A lot of words about nothing.

No more of your just plain, silly nonsense for me.

Your just a plain old wimp - Bob !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Me?

I'm just going to pissed some of you off, I hope they make it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not a bad story, but....

You had Rob do it backwards....he should have threatened to tell the bosses not the DA, then when the ass hole settled, then Rob would turn it all over to the DA and fuck-wad goes to prison and becomes "Big Baba's" bitch!

LVGirlLVGirlover 6 years ago
Excellent

JPB, you've built a huge body of work on this site, but I don't think you've done a better story than this one.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

All that work and he still takes her back, what a fucking idiot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Videos

I'd love to see the videos!

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
YUK!

Brief description of the story! She had sex (that is not the right words) She Fucked

7 Men and he didn't notice the circumference of her pussie was the size of Madison Square Garden? OH! COME ON GUYS! Shoooott He'd have to tie a 2×4 across his ass so he wouldn't fall in? Well that's my take on this story! Thanks!

★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Fantastic story

I thought she might have been involved in espionage to steal government secrets from defense contractors. Loved the cloak and dagger stuff. In any case she was a willing participant in an extended blackmail scheme.

I always get a kick out of the anonymous comments viewing this as a real life event looking for faults. Lighten up trolls. It’s a fiction fantasy.

Great writing. Solid 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
really

She is supposed to be intelligent. She had to know she was drugged. Go to police and hospital get evidence of drugs. Be wired for Gaynor's blackmail speech.

Most husband's would support a wife in that situation. Then sue company take millions and move.

Even fantasy needs some basis in probability. This story has none.

No way she would have not gone to police!

Oh...would have been easy to get other men's names. She knew them...why let them off.

Second oh...so he said he wouldn't go to the DA...so what he owed Gaynor nothing...no need to keep fingers' crossed promise

The Usual One

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good story

Yes you had me believing that she was involved with some government 3 letter agency or something like that. Great ending and letting her move back in the house was a smooth move to let him see if he can rekindle that loving feeling over his emotions. He overheard her talking about how she loved him many times in the recordings so it's understandable that he "consider" the extenuating circumstances and give their life a chance. He does constantly proclaim that he still loves her so why not play the long game and see where it goes with his wife. Well written story that didn't leave us hanging (like some of your other stories ;-)

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
I think one of JPB’s best. It is, or nearly so, a Literotica classic.

For me, an easy 5-stars.

And to address some of the critisisms...

Not everybody, and I’d venture (at least until just the last 3-4 yeas - it’s 2018 now) very few people know there are good and sensitive tests for the common “date rape” drugs (no accounting for “designer” drugs), unless you are in the justice service or medical field, or are a fan of modern crime TV/novels (and I’m guessing even now it’s under 50% here in the U.S.), so wouldn’t seek police or medical help. Detection of rape, and DNA testing of sperm? Yes, for the last decade or so, but not the drugs.

AND... even when people know about the tests (including law enforcement and medical personnel) they are so flusterred and/or embarrassed by the rape they try and cover it up, or self-deny it. Even today, there is a certain percentage of law enforcement, and the public in general, who “victim blame” (and I think there is some behavior that should be victim blamed, but I hear of so many cases (and I am peripherally attached to public healthcare) where I am shocked at what the police, especially some of the older men, consider to be the victims’ fault.), so the victims themselves try and deny or downplay their rape.

And in regards to “size”. No mention was made of this in the story, but what if Rob was 8” x 2-1/4” down there?! Maybe he’d feel a sloppy swanpy mess - yes. But “Madison Square Garden”??? Holland Tunnel??? He’d not notice if she were loose. Just sayin’, ya know? Just thinkng through all the possibilities.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 6 years ago
He's pimping her as well!

He took her "commission" money, and then got money from the guy pimping her...WTF? This fool is just as much a low life as the other guy, if he decides to divorce her will he give her back her "commission" money? No, poison in his food! He is victimizing her like the other animals in the name of PRIDE.......A**hole!

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
well written but her took her back??! why the fuck would you do that

I think a follow up, most likely showing it failed would be a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lonesomeboy60

You are a fool at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waste of time

What a lot of dribble, she didn't trust him so she kept "fucking for money". I gave it 1 star which is 1 star more than I wanted too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JPB Is The Most Inconsistent Writer

JPB writes some extremely good stories. But for every great story he writes, he turns out a loser like this one.1-Star. And that is one too many.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If Rob was sterile....

...Mandy would have no reason for birth control. Ever. That's a big error.

Otherwise, the debate on everything else is moot. It's fiction, and saying she should have gone to the police, or whatever else, is like saying, in movies, that no girl should run from the bad guy in high heels, or that people should never split up on a dark and foggy night in the woods. It's a story device, not what really happened.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
If Rob was sterile...

... then Mandy had EVERY reason to use birthcontrol. If he were sterile, and she got pregnant... Think about it.

He's sterile. She gets pregnant. Then she HAS TO BE cheating. It's why she had to hide the birthcontrol. He's sterile. There should be no reason, if she weren't cheating, for her to have it in the house. Duh!!!

sas6446sas6446almost 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Basically a decent story but....you "writers" always want to do things legally! How about Gaynor has a run-in with a couple of nasties and gets both his legs and arms broken in several places and his balls and cock destroyed! So much more fitting for those kinds of ass-wipes!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm starting to think you're a wimp.

All your males, wimp out in the end. They try to act like males, but they are pathetic replicas. All those bravados "not in my good graces" "sleeping in the guest room" are just a way to keep some self.respect, but deep inside he know is a cuck and wimp.

What she did is a HUGE no-no. There should be no way back.

Of course in your fucked up mind, he had to take her back. Maybe he didnt got enough thrills watching his wife being fucked and he needs more humillation.

Ugh, sick. Truly dusgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of the best

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking cuck

Another gay faggot story.skimmed it as I cannot read another one of your stories.You must be some faggot to write this crap time and time again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 star for cuckolding

Nebulous plot with cuckolding, apparently Bob enjoys himself on wives cuckolding their spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One flaw

I read this a while back and just now re-read it. I like it for the mystery/plot twists.

Mandy has enough smarts to make her own copies of the tapes. Why, after she woke up sore knowing she had sex with four strangers, didn't she have enough smarts to head straight to the ER and have blood drawn for a drug screen and a rape kit collected?

It doesn't matter if an entire football team plus the waterboy swears sex was consensual, the presence of a date rape drug renders the victim as legally incapable of consent as a 12 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I was raped

That why I continues to have sex with eight different guys and make you eat their sperm out of my cunt

Becuase I was raped and you wouldn't have believed me

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story...

...until the end. Well written though. Thanx!

Loklie

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Slut

The fact that she made him eat her and fuck her after the other dudes and even used it in bragging to turn one of her guys on woukd be enough for me to BTB. Thats no longer bkackmail, thats her being a slut.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 5 years ago
5*

Have to agree with "chaoddic". Having hubby eat/screw a "cummuffin" is a deal killer!!!

Try & feed sorry to a bulldog & see what that gets you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well

I would like to see some real pain for the wife..maybe she could watch HIM fucking 7 women. ......oh hell, just use the .38

imhaplessimhaplessover 5 years ago
Obviously a 5*

Entertaining

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Very excellent story!

However, I would not bet on the marriage. The party might be attributable to a date rape drug, but the rest was not. She did not show him love. More than that, seeing is believing and seeing your spouse cheat on you is far worse than just knowing it. I think their marriage is toast.

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

Nah!!!! Gaynor would have payed a VERY PHYSICAL PRICE for what he did! forget about "a settlement" or tuning him over to the authorities! He wouldn't be dead...OH NO....He'd have spent the rest of his life in a wheel chair being fed via intravenous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Weakling

Husband shows zero physical courage in this story. Wife shows too much enthusiasm to be innocent of conscious adultery. A barely believable story with disappointing ending. A solid 1*...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WHAT???

He fucked her while he knew she was doing 7 other men? Have you authors never heard of STDs? Otherwise standard RAAC crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BUUULLLLLLL SHIT !!!!

To bad FTDS isn’t around anymore..... He would have put a proper ending to this story !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disappointing

Very disappointing wrap up to what I thought would be a more intriguing story. When Hal described the sophistication and expensive nature of the surveillance equipment and I read the cryptic first conversations between Amanda and Gaynor I was expecting some sort of corporate espionage or undercover government agency was involved. I had thought perhaps Mandy was once an agent, now part-time after being married, and was being used to gather information or material to be used against the men she was fucking. Her knowledge of the equipment she was using and her tactics in hiding what she had from her husband supported such goings on.

Sadly, it turned out to be a run of the mill, weak blackmail plot involving a woman who lied far too easily and participated in her fuck fests rather enthusiastically, as another commenter pointed out. After all that build up there was nothing at all mysterious or intriguing about what was going on, just standard blackmail and infidelity. Ho-hum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Only one thing can explain a story like this, JPB is mentally challenged. 4 pages of horseshit.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 4 years ago
I like

collecting the ways husbands find out what's going on. Pursuing termites seems a new one. I didn't really get why so much IT hardware needed to have been planted in his house by the blackmailer. Just one device would have sufficed. But the unrolling of the plot was fun anyway.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 4 years ago
IMO

What could possibly be on that first cd that caused her to absolutely cave? I’ll rate this on two levels. Your stories are always interesting and well done. So, from that standpoint, it was a five. Your endings can sometimes, stretch believability. This story is a prime example. She was an enthusiastic whore, who rarely said no. In addition, the trysts were not quickies but extended fuckfests. How could you possibly kiss those dick sucking lips ever again. Anyway, overall just a three.

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
Not really credible.

Nah, i don't think so. Pretty wooden characters too.

Admittedly, i don't much like this sort of story, but still...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Worth reading

Made to The 2 page, just a Cheap cuck plot! Nonsense characters, much boring sex And Yeah Nothing interesting that Would explain me why this crap is LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don’t understand where all the hostility is coming from

They read the stories, that are free and are pissed off that they don’t all end the same way. JPB Has written around 700 stories. In some stories he nukes the bitch. In other stories he lets them off with a stern warning. Then in other stories he takes a middle ground. What do these readers want? Do they want him to write the same story over and over? People enough with the cuck writer nonsense.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
A story

A real story, but again with an open ending. But I enjoyed this one. Termites/ants showed him the hidden cameras and he took action. The old blackmail gambit, but we'll played. I enjoyed it.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Okay story

With the first tryst she at least had an excuse, she was drugged so no matter what was on the video she had a valid argument. The rest were blackmail but we're more incriminating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ah yes the old

I was raped, so to prevent you from divorcing me for being raped (because you are an evil soulless bastard) I had to keep having sex with all those men

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Stupid woman.

Go straight to hospital "I was raped with drugs."

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Good writing

Poor CUCK bastard!!! At least he got paid by her Johns.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Are people really that stupid?

Are people really that stupid? She was raped, and instead of going to the authorities or her husband, decided to continue on walk right into the extortion racket? I would have a hard time buying that story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Crap

She had to be incredibly stupid to dig herself in so deep!! She obviously got into it, when money was offered and accepted. That's when a business deal was struck. Hence the playful and passionate coupling with various men. She was well on the way to becoming an accredited whore! She had gone too far. Well written. 5*s.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
Huh

I'm curious about Gaynor's surveillance, and why Rob didn't go to the US Attorney. Without his permission it was illegal as hell. After all corporate espionage is a federal crime, and has pretty severe punishments.

Mandy's justifications for not telling her husband just don't hold water. Her reasoning, logic, and actions tell a whole different story than what she presented to Rob. I don't think she was sorry about what she did even though it was under duress, only that she got caught. At no time did she go to someone and try to figure a way out of this mess, which tells me she enjoyed it to much.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Mandy and Gaynor have new jobs

She is working for sluts R Us and he is working for dipshits R Us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Yeh puzzlING why she didn't tell her husband she was raped. My nan always said never marry a good looking woman cos you will be looking over your shoulder all your life. Strange I thought but as I'm older I understand her messege. Don't give yourself a reason to doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
big whore

the biggest fucking wimp on this planet, he might as well suck off her lover;s himself.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
Whore for Wife

I agree with anonymous on 09-03-20. He is the biggest wimp on this planet, he might as well suck off her lovers himself. I have read lots of your stories and this one is good until the ending. The ending changes my vote from a 5* to1*.

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
She took the money!

AND she sounded like an enthusiastic participant. Take her back N.F.W.

As the details of the equipment being used came out & definitely as it was revealed that sensitive government contracts were involved, I was expecting Bob to bring in the F.B.I. as he already had more than enough to prove her infidelity and to distance himself from possible seriously criminal activity .

I can't agree with the ending - those visions of her doing other men will roll through his mind forever if he does not find a good woman to shove Mandy's memory to the far corners of his brain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There were several reports in the local news paper and TV news of assaults in the area.

The Police called the mugger The Testicle Crusher because that is what the mugger did, he crushed the testicles of his victims.

Gaynor's assault was the worst of them all. His balls weren't just crushed they were removed as was his penis. He now pisses into a bag through a tube.

The other men never had sex again. I had found out the names of the other men involved and paid someone to do the deed. Gaynor, however I personally did the damage to him.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Are you fucking kidding me? Taking her back? It went way beyond blackmail when she took sloppy seconds to her husband! 1 star!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just plain cuck

Words cannot express, the disappointment I have with this story.

1. So the house is under video surveillance with a state of the art, govt only computer.

2. I am sure millions of dollars are at stake

3. The guys who are involved basically settle out of court. The fact that she was given a date rape drug, is never even brought up to the police.

4. So all involved lose some money, and their jobs. But the wife and husband are never even threatened with retribution.

5. The husband let’s her move back in. As long as he gets his money settlement, it’s all good.

I think “ bob” is pretty good at coming up with story ideas. But he needs to get someone else to write them, or at least co- author them. I kinda think he starts the stories with a glass of Jack Daniels. After the third glass, he is tired, and just wants to end it.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

Wish old Bob would finish a few stories. Surely he wouldn't take her back, even if he halfway believes her sad story about blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was thinking a 5 until your final shoe dropped and the wife returned to the happy home. Oh well, just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
4 Stars

His Wife Has Sex with 7 Guys and He takes her Back .. I know what Fiction is Now . I Sure would not take My Girlfriend back after She had Sex with the Basketball Team while We were Married . I am kind of funny that way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My Take

High Tech equipment that only the Government can afford? Then, it's an espionage thing and he stumbled into it. The only reason she was married to him was for deep cover. She's really a Government undercover agent and dummy was about to blow her cover..Her targets. the people he was associated with in Business in an operation he knew nothing about..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is one of saddest that I've read on this venue . I managed to read it all and I'm sorry I did . Nothing but sploog and smegma all over . There was very little content to keep anybody interested !

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Fucked up the whole story with the ending! 1 star.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

I keep forgetting JPB is a widdle wee wee wanker. I have to remember to stop riding the dumpster fires he writes.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

I believe she loves him also and went through hell on whether or not to tell him when the cocktail party event first happened. But to continue it and then tell him her mind set was to stop after she reached her goal of $100,000. Sorry, that is a whore.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

How could he let her come back, convoluted thinking and no excuses. One time maybe and prosecute on the date rape but fucking to cover up fucking? I don't think so. Average story, the cloak and dagger stuff started good sound like espionage with all the high end electronics but turned out to be a pimping busines

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 3 years ago

Wow I thought it would be a CIA or FBI sting operation or that her husband's life was on the line, but she just wanted to get to $100,000 and that isn't enough for me. No chance in hell. Love only goes so far.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

JPB often uses "I have to take her back because she is madly in love with me."

That is ok but he is using it so often that it has become just another banality. Plot had a good promise but ended up some type of vanilla. Not a bad story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

This really is one of JPB's best stories. As I read her explanation, I could not help but think what a blessing a brave and morally centered wife can be. She was raped the first time. To have a wife stand up, tell her husband, and go after after her rapists makes this wife look horribly weak by comparison.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 3 years ago

Disappointing. Claiming she did it for him is pure BS. She became a corporate whore, taking money to provide her nest egg. It stopped becoming about them as a couple and about her protecting her future. I can't believe he took her back. I would never trust her again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bob , what part of the story deals with the arrest of the men who raped the MCs wife. In your self righteous misogynist btb rage did it slip your mind?

Maybe its a guy thing but this sort of shit is just evil.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

I was very disappointed in my head I was hoping that it was going to be like Sarahwithlove said. A CIA or FBI operation.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - first last and always - RAPE is never acceptable. There should have been criminal charges laid in the story.

Every man who rapes, needs their appendage removed with a rusty spoon, so it will hurt more and become infected. I wonder how many more authors on this website are going to use the 'date rape drug' to justify their RAAC crap stories?

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

For some unknown reason, to me, I did not care for the ending. Therefore my rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No legal repercussions, sad. Rape of anyone is a serious matter and not taken lightly. even in fictitious writings.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I was a swinger with my first wife Karen. She was also a topless dancer at the brass rail. I also had during the course of my life several girl friends that were whores, and others that I just liked to share. My point is that when the woman you love fucks other men it usually isn't going to hurt that pussy any. Unless they are carrying some disease. Usually their pussy gets better in every way. So I never felt that I didn't want that pussy anymore cuz someone else used it. Communication is the key to a strong relationship. So to me I would have taken her back if she had cried, proved she loved me with 10 gauge nipple rings and some tattoos of my choosing. Maybe cuz I like sloppy seconds. 5 stars Bob

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotover 2 years ago

I would have sent copies of the tapes to everyone in town.

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

Nope! Great story until he let the slut back in his house.. If she was raped, she should have reported it or at least told her husband. Letting the whore back just made him a cuck and a pussy. Turns it into a 1 star piece of crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Total complete lack of trust, respect, communication, false love and immense stupidity. A very horrific and sad story that is so distasteful that it hurt to try and read thru it.

The story also left out so much of the revenge against the four known cocks by their wives and employers. Also nothing was tracked down or exposed or revenged against about the other three cocks - knowing that the blackmailed slut obviously knew who they were. Nothing like leaving a huge hole in the story. So where did the slut wife get all the expensive spy gear and how much money did she use out of her stash to have it installed by who????? Lots left hanging out there making a very incomplete story.

Not your best developed and throughly written story, and rather disappointing.

SW

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago
Well, this one was bizarre

At least it’s not the same story over and over. It did become weird and implausible, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...