All Comments on 'A Tale of Ants and Termites'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 262 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What SHITTTTTTT of a ending. Is he so hard of her pussy that he going to ignore all the cock that has been inside her all this time. Jeeeeezzzz what cuckold husband.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

I read this for a second time to see if it would fit into something I was thinking of starting, but my comments are to a few of the readers below. My apologies to JPB for venting on his page; it could have been anyone's.

To the vile anonymous assholes,

How dare you write such cruel and demeaning comments that personally attack the authors of this site. What the fuck is wrong with you people that you can do such a thing. I swear to god, this really shows how fucking sad and pathetic your lonely lives must be. Human cruelty really shows itself when anonymity is the rule, and that does not bode well for the human race. But let me say this for your own good; you better pray to god that you cowards stay hidden because one day you will piss off the wrong person, and that will be that, no matter how much you beg.

xtc5xtc5over 2 years ago

With some of the things you put in the story there is no way any husband would have let her back into his life. Love your writing but not the ending of this story.

From a fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A cuck story by a cuck writer

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

We hadn't had an argument in years. thats bad no arguments in years between hubby and wife means someone doesnt care enough to argue which most likely means theres no love

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

why the wait, why did he fuck her with another mans cum in her thats the part of the story where he s AIDS and dies in hospice care. that first fuck vid should have had him at a divorce lawyers office. and then he finds more and stays with her and fucks her. this guy is too dumb to have lived that long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Truly a sad live story.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

holy mother of god u RAAC it lol wow im sorry bad that is just plain bad almost everything in this story was unbelievable

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

only retards can be blackmailed which make blackmail stories stupid u seem to like that theme a bit too much makes a person wonder

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 2 years ago

Liked it until she got a 2nd chance. Remember, she kept doing it for the money. 3/5 … in hindsight should have been less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

...and then the author reverts to type in the last paragraph, totally not needed, should have gone with the divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"I told her I would try and I will. I will try really hard."

For God's sakes WHY?

Imagine the cesspool of venereal diseases this dumb faithless bitch has now?

I will never for the life of me EVER figure out how a man could put his dick into the cunt of his wife right after another man has cum inside of it? Sloppy seconds is repulsive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jesus Christ I’m so sick and tired of the “yeah, I still loved her with all my heart” bs! And she fucks snd fucks snd fucks but he’ll still take her back? Ridiculous! What do these sluts have to do before these cucks see the writing on the wall?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Again the people that run you down in comments have never written a single story here. Seemed pretty good to me.

xhristianjxhristianjabout 2 years ago

The fact so many if your protagonists knowingly fuck their wives knowing they have another man's come inside them says it all.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

You have such a lousy way of (well actually for the knuckle dragging types as good way) of passing off a cuck story as something else.

It fails if anyone has the sense of a slug to recognize it, sadly the BTB crowd lacks much in that department. To the point it rivals the cuckies.

You truly suck at it, you must be a cum guzzler who beats his meat sitting next to odoreater watching those Trump neo-Nazi rallies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So many faggots must be an English thing.My dad said English men were all gay

eljj546eljj546about 2 years ago
Anonymous assholes

I just love the anonymous people that leave bad comments on here. All because they're too chickenshit to register for a name and too chickenshit because they can't write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why did you just have to ruin it with the raac? She says she was blackmailed but she willingly gave him sloppy seconds. That was her choice, something she did for her lover, and yes, the moment what she did was not because she was forced she became complicit. Therefore the only thing she has become is a cheating, unfaithful, coniving, backstabbing whore.

While all he has become is a willing cuckold, he knew he was getting sloppy seconds and went ahead with it. Sure he showed a little backbone but not enough to burn them all to the ground. He should have gone to the DA and the following civil suit against the bastards that belittled them would have netted him a whole of a lot more money, revenge and satisfaction.

Furthermore, through his choices, he allowed others to be cheated. He knowingly allowed the wives and children of the assholes to be exposed to who knows what diseases, to be lied to, to be betrayed.

No backbone whatsoever in this waste of space!

Garbage! 1 star.

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

A very dramatic story, enjoyable and very well written. The ending was a little ridiculous, there is no way any man (husband) would let her back in the house after what she had done, continued to do and take money for. A remote possibility if she would have come clean after she was drugged at the cocktail party. At that point she could have been tested to support her story/excuse. But she decided to begin a life of lies, deceit, unfaithfulness and prostitution. Kick her ass to the curb and introduce all of the other men in her life to an aluminum baseball bat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really like the below remark from eljj546

Well I'm anonymous eljj However I rarely leave bad remarks.

Yes I understand you may never read this. Some others remarks are far out of ordinary.

eljj546

eljj5463 months ago

Anonymous assholes

I just love the anonymous people that leave bad comments on here. All because they're too chickenshit to register for a name and too chickenshit because they can't write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoy detective stories…the mystery, the search, the discovery etc., and found this one very enjoyable. Well written except for the ending. I felt the ending too brief, leaving some raised issues ignored. The lack of detail did not match the rest of the story. I do wonder who wound up with all that expensive surveillance equipment, though, (it was really only implied). IMO, Rob should have been the one to own it.

Although enjoyable, there were a number of unresolved issues and a poor ending, and so I gave this story only 4 stars.

Some thoughts:

After I rate a story I most always read the comment section…there certainly is a lot to learn from how others feel! I am very interested in authoritarianism, and the public’s belief in the ownership of another person…be it your parents, siblings, children, or your spouse (the government and religion ownership are for another response.) With ownership comes rules, regulations and how we must live our lives. Our actions, (like what we wear, how we talk or the prejudices we hold dear,) are based on cultural demand…not our individual choice. Judgement, with a response reward or punishment, is the respons to an ownership based life. Morals and ethics, right or wrong, and the whole way we must appear, are set by other people and groups, (which we unquestioningly accept,) for their benefit and not ours. Our individuality, in a system built on ownership, is an illusion. The fantasized and propagandized “meritocracy’ is a scam.

Loving Wives presents a great look into the world of people-owning-people. The serious judgmentalism expressed, with overblown reactions of hate, violence and revenge is fascinating, as well as fun to read. It would appear story ratings are based around how much of these negative feelings are expressed. The old and wise saying; “if you seek revenge…dig two graves,” is not well understood in the hearts and minds of the ownership-hooked, judgmental revenge seekers.

Nor does the saying that states “the best revenge is to have enough self worth not to seek it.” Now that is something to think about, Eh!…Self Worth…

Merlin

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ultra cuck .

How disgusting .

One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you write well,but your themes tend towards making men accept cheating and wives who are actually sluts.Try for a bit more realistic stories.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

JPB another great story from one of the masters! Sure she was dumb but aren't the hottest women always. If it was me I would have taken her with me to the Caribbean to live alone just the two of us. On obviously they both loved each other, she was blackmailed into putting out. AND IT DIDN'T HURT HER PUSSY to get some extra dick. 5 stars to JPB

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
I know this is

Old but I did like the ending and no I'm not a cuckold.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Ditch her, she made her choice, so fuck her over under threat of exposure. She signs and walks

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

One for the "Best of JPB" awards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story was great til end. ONCE A CHEATER A:WALWAYS A CHEATER. Nothing else needs to b said

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Far fetched but not bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Right up to the ending this had 5 stars all over it. Why take the whore back. She can not ask for the fuck money back in court because the IRS would be all over it. Yes she got Rape the first time . But after that it was all on her. She could move to Las Vegas and become a very high paid call girl. I over look the part where he got the sloppy sconds in the shower from her. Why spend anytime with someone you do not trust?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On his bio page the author claims he does not care about the readers.

Now I believe it! The story is unfinished and there was no sequel. It was a great story, but no ending left me upset.

Suggestion: Don't waste time with "Just Plain Bob!" unless you like to be left hanging

2011rayann2011rayannover 1 year ago

I LOVED THIS STORIE,GIVEIT 5 STARS A SIDE NOTE IF I MY I WISH YOU WOULD PUT OUT A LIST OF ALL YOUR AUTHORS .IT WOULD MAKE IT EASER TO GO FIND MORE OF THERE STRIES. SORRY ABOUT PUTTING THIS IN THE REPLEY. BUT DID NOT SEE ANOTHER WAY TO ASK FOR THIS LIST TO BE AVAILABLE .........THANK YOU.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Enjoyed it. It was made all the more sweet by the number of knotted panties belonging to all the anonymous trolls

MasterJerryGMasterJerryGover 1 year ago

Seems to be trend, she walks easy and gets off while he gets burned to hell?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but never take the bitch back in a thousand years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SHE IS TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY.

UNDERSTAND, ASSHOLE?

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

2 for the ending. Ir'S is not Conceivable that he would have anything to do with her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A mystery story that was boring,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Iy was all going great, until the very end, when he took the whore back. By doing this, he confessed being a voyeur and a cuckold.

CaptainbklCaptainbklabout 1 year ago

Started put great then really petered out...2

Cracker270Cracker27012 months ago

Reread. Bob is an excellent writer. This one is always a joy to revisit

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Date rape drugs don’t turn a woman into a sexual aggressor; they lowers one’s inhibitions and makes one more susceptible to erotic suggestion. Not a very good story and certainly not believable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I gave this story 3 Stars . Why didn't the wife trust and love her husband enough to tell him what happened

Sumnut96Sumnut9610 months ago

An interesting tale. Right up until the end. I can't believe ANY man would let the whore back in. 4 stars

jkthekatjkthekat9 months ago

Terrific story, a hopeful ending! *****

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

the most egregious cuckold story ive ever read .

negative 10 stars

krazicat99krazicat997 months ago

Great story until the end. Who on God's green earth would let their whorin' wife back into the house in the first place and why end it that way. At first I thought it was a two parter, but I was wrong. I am going to just walk away shaking my head.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ah.... NO - the whore does not get back in the house or relationship of any kind. Just plain weird dude.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would have been better if she turned out to be an assassin

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a simp! Lmao!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

good story dislike end

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Are you out of your head presenting that ending.

only a brain dead husband or reader could accept that ending. A husband would not only not allow her into his house but not ever again into his life..You really hurt this story with this and him continuing to have sex with her for months knowing what she was doing.Wow disappointed in you for that...3stars..

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

very poor ending to up until then a good story

arnowolarnowol4 months ago

This exciting story is worth 5 stars!

bigurnbigurn3 months ago

I have a hard time understanding WHY, he would ever want her near him again. Obviously, she is a whore. Maybe not the first time; when she was drugged... But, all the other times it was for the money. 3 stars, barely. Thanks for writing the story though.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfox2 months ago

I have read more than a few of JPB's stories and he reminds me of a wannabe Matt M. with all his reconciliations with a true slutty wife where most men would divorce the slut. This is of course just my opinion of his scribble on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sorry JPB this was not your best story . GW . If the wife had told her husband then gone and had her blood for tested for the rape drug . Plus the wife had no faith in her husband

nogravynogravy18 days ago

I don't mind the reconciliation aspect at the end of the story, but it was waaayyy too abrupt to be credible. I think that this was yet another example of writer's fatigue, in which the author just runs out of steam at the end, and throws an ending out the window as he drives away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...