A Tale Of Many Mistakes Ch. 04

Story Info
Pettiness time three.
5k words
4.4
157.8k
42

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A special thank to my editor grogers7

Back to Kieran

I had to get out of that conference room. A few more minutes and I would have slapped Eileen then reached for her and cried on her beautiful bosom. I don't know how to describe the love I still felt for her and the rage that had me shaking from top to bottom. I was unable to deal with the mixed-feelings I felt inside.

My lawyer came out of the room minutes later, looking pissed off: "You should have given her more time to explain. You should have talked to her! That divorce might have been avoided..."

I am pretty sure she had more to say, but her outburst had the opposite effect on me: It flushed away any mellow feelings I had from seeing Eileen for the first time since I discovered her betrayal of my trust.

"Do you have the signed papers?" I asked dryly.

Vicky waved the papers at me.

"That's all I wanted"

Vicky's hard stare had me going.

"What do you expect? When she said 'I should have shared with you what was happening to me', should I have asked her how her fucking was now? My goodness, she was cheating! When she talked about taking a lover, should I have asked her what size he was? How much better he was? FUCK THE BITCH! Take the papers, file them in court and don't bother me again with my ex's requests."

Well, I knew for sure that we wouldn't have too many client lawyer conferences in the future. One month later, I would receive the formal court ruling on the divorce.

Later that evening, after meeting Eileen, something that she had brought up came to mind: my own mid-life crisis.

It happened almost seven years ago. I was turning 40, and as was the trend on my side of the family, my hair started to turn gray, mostly on the sideburns; if I didn't shave everyday, my whiskers looked gray. That was a wake-up call for me. I was getting old, gray-haired old! Eileen kept telling me it made me more stately looking, that she found it attractive, but the fact was - I was getting old.

We were sitting together on the sofa late one evening when she asked, "Are you afraid that women won't be attracted to you anymore?" As she spoke, she came closer to me and started to stroke my cock through the thin fabric of my PJ's

"I can tell you that you are still extremely attractive." Her hand reached inside my PJ and she started to gently jack me off.

"When we go out, I see plenty of women that have a good look at you, Dear. Not that I am jealous, but I do notice it. And there's something they don't know..."

She got down on her knees in front of me without stopping her stroking of my very hard cock. "...they don't know how good a lover you are and how good you can use this nice cock of yours."

She engulfed my whole cock in her mouth. The sheer pleasure of her mouth working wonders on my penis sent shivers through my body. I put my hands on her head and followed her bobbing motion. Closing my eyes, I let my whole body enjoy the sensation of her mouth and tongue caressing my cock. I was in heaven and any feelings of getting old had left my mind.

She finally stopped her blowjob, stood up, removed her panties and straddled me. I unbuttoned her shirt, getting free access to her beautiful breasts. While I caressed and sucked on her tits, she grabbed my cock and started to rub it up and down on her pussy lips, paying special attention to her clit. She was already very wet.

"I have an idea that might interest you, Darling."

"Just ask, Sweetie, and I will have my head between your thighs in an heartbeat."

She gently swatted my shoulder with a backhand: "Not that, silly... although IT IS a good idea."

She left my lap and laid herself on her back, spreading her legs. I dove right in savoring the smell and the sweet taste of her pussy.

It was her turn to run her fingers through my hair while my tongue played with her lips and clit.

"At work, there is that nurse who works in obstetrics... Remember, the one that told me that she and her husband were into swinging? Well, I was thinking that it might be exactly what you need... Oh, that feels good..." My tongue was darting inside her pussy then coming back for more sucking on her clitoris. "What do you think?"

It is a bit hard to talk while sucking on a woman's pussy. So, in order to be able to answer her question, I stopped my cunnilingus and crept between her spread legs. As soon as my cock got within reach, Eileen grabbed it and guided it toward her pussy hole. I pushed in.

"Argh... That feels so good... We spoke about it before, but if I remember, we were a bit unsure of our feelings about that kind of experience. You want a slow motion or a hard fuck?" I asked between strokes.

"Fuck me hard now, honey. Close your eyes and think that you are fucking Wendy, hard, real hard."

I increased my tempo.

"Yeah, that's it, baby. Fuck her hard... Oh fuck...She is screaming from your thrusts inside her womb... Oh shit!... Wendy's cumming... she's cumming ... argh..."

Eileen's climax and the images she put in my head were enough for me. I started to unload my cum inside her while doing my last desperate push inside her. I finally rolled off her and let myself fall on my knees by the side of the couch. I kissed her while I tried to cup some of the sperm dripping from her pussy with my fingers. I got a bit and put my fingers in Eileen's mouth. She licked the cum from my fingers and we resumed our kissing.

We discussed the subject many times over the next few weeks. Before that, it had been only talk about a very remote possibility; it was a sexual fantasy played between two mates. We were now discussing the real thing. With real people!

We finally agreed to give it a try, despite some reservations we had. Eileen would ask Wendy and her husband, Tom, to come for dinner and see what develop.

They came on Saturday, two weeks later. Both kids were at their grandparents' house for the night. Wendy was also a nurse. She was very pretty despite being slightly overweight. Her amazing doe-like eyes made up for any concern a man might have with her few extra pounds. At 32, she was about 5'4", with light brown hair and, a bonus of her weight, a very enticing big pair of boobs. Her husband, Tom, was just a couple of years younger than Eileen at 35. He was average height and weight, at 5'9" and 180 pounds. A sales representative for a big electronics company, he could talk a blue streak. I found him a bit overbearing, but hey, I was not the one who might have sex with him. Eileen and I agreed beforehand that if any of us weren't interested, we would simply put a stop to everything and simply have a nice supper and evening with friends.

Both Wendy and Tom knew that we might be interested in sex with them, but they also understood that we had to find our limits. Wendy was particularly clear that she understood how we felt because she went through the same process a few years back. However, Tom was more assertive. Often during the meal he clearly stated how attractive Eileen was. She is a very attractive woman, but his constant innuendos and sex overtones kind of got on my nerves. Fortunately, my strong-headed wife and the soft talking Wendy reacted very well and Tom finally calmed down.

After supper, we went to the living room for an Armagnac brandy aged 15 years. Unsure what to do, Wendy took the lead and grabbed Tom, who was blatantly eyeing Eileen, and sat him beside her on the couch while Eileen and I took the love seat. I put on some soft rock music.

While we were talking, Wendy and Eileen seemed to be working in tandem. They both leaned on their respective husbands and started some slow caress. Eileen had her fingers in my hair while Wendy was gently rubbing Tom's obvious erection. At one moment, Eileen pulled me toward her and gave me a long sensuous French kiss. When we broke the kiss, Wendy was also kissing Tom who had his hand now firmly under her blouse. Eileen and I looked at each other then we resumed kissing. Eileen grabbed my rising erection, and I searched and found her delicious breasts. I sensed Eileen's fingers unbuttoning her own blouse and my fingers soon found her nice soft flesh, sliding inside her bra.

Hearing a zipper being pulled down, I looked at Wendy and Tom. Her blouse was completely opened and her extra big breasts were spilling out with her two nipples very erect. The areolas around the nipples were huge and brown and the nipples were at least half an inch long. Tom's cock was now in plain sight, totally erect and he was responding to Wendy's ministration by small thrusts from his hips.

Not to be undone, Eileen removed her blouse and unclasped her bra. My beautiful wife was naked from the waist up. She then undid my own zipper and took my hard cock out of its confines. She climbed on me, her breasts at mouth level and was still able to stroke my cock while I enjoyed the nice feeling of her breasts and nipples in my mouth.

Wendy also took her blouse and bra off but went a step further and slid her skirt down, keeping only her g-string. She then got on her knees and began to blow Tom. Soon after, Eileen also went on her knees and took my whole cock in her mouth.

"Man, that's paradise!" said Tom.

He was ogling Eileen's perfect breasts hanging and bobbing while she was taking care of me.

"I can't wait to have those small titties in my mouth and put my fingers in that red hair."

Wendy stopped her blowjob, turned toward Eileen and me.

"Mind if we switch partners, partner?" she said.

My cock popped out of Eileen's mouth and she got up. She looked at me, question marks all over her face.

"It's the moment of truth" she said "Should we?"

I was unsure. We had put ourselves in that position and now we had to make a decision. Was I excited to have a chance to be with the young Wendy? Sure! Was I feeling good with Eileen with another man? Not so sure!

I didn't answer right away. In fact, I wished I would not have to answer at all. Too many conflicting emotions were running wild in my head. Excitement was clashing with foreboding. I then made the mistake of thinking about what the others would think of me: the party pooper, the old guy that ruined the fun.

"Alright, I guess!" I finally said with some reluctance lingering in my tone.

Eileen kissed me tenderly then went toward Tom.

Wendy came to face me.

"Honey, I've been dying to meet you with all the nice things Eileen tells me about you."

She then straddled me, pulled my shirt off and started to kiss me with a passion. It took me a while to begin returning the kiss, but I did.

Despite my reluctance, as soon as Wendy began to stoke my cock I regained some firmness that I had lost in the last minute. A woman, not my wife, was giving me a hand job. When she put her large breasts close to my mouth, I decided to take a nipple in my mouth and caress the other breast.

Wendy finally left my lap to knee down in front of me.

I wasn't too sad to leave her breasts. To tell the truth, they felt way too soft. While Eileen's breasts are soft, they are also very firm for a woman that gave birth to two children. Wendy's tits had no substance. The nipples were awesome though. Hard, long and very sensitive by what I could tell.

Without a word, she engulfed my cock. It sent a jolt through my body but also it made me realized that we had just crossed a line. She was the first woman to suck my cock since I met Eileen. The novelty of another woman pleasuring me with her mouth was intoxicating but I didn't feel right.

I looked toward Eileen and Tom.

I felt a pang of jealousy seeing my lovely wife with another man's cock in her hand. She looked toward Wendy and me, then got on her knees in front of Tom. He put his hands on her head and was pulling Eileen's head toward his shaft. She grabbed it and licked the tip.

Realization hit me then. I couldn't do it! I've got no problem with people swinging, but it really is not for me. All sexual excitement left me in a hurry. Wendy noticed.

"Something's wrong? You're going soft."

Hearing that, Eileen turned toward us. I looked at her and shook my head.

"I can't", I said.

Wendy stopped caressing my cock. Eileen got up and came to me. She sat beside me on the love seat and hugged me. Wendy was back beside Tom and started dressing up.

"Dress up Tom! It's over", she said.

"Darn!" was his simple remark, but he began also to pull up his pants.

They were gone a few minutes later, Wendy expressing her understanding of the situation.

After cleaning up and a quick shower, we ended up in bed. We discussed our mixed feelings about the evening.

"It was a mistake." I said.

"I can see that." Eileen replied.

"I realized that the cure was worse than the disease. I didn't want to trade my mid-life insecurity for insecurity in our marriage. The insecurity that I may lose you, lose our family."

We made love, tenderly, two souls reaching for each other.

My mid-life crisis was over.

***

The next few months were uneventful. I was drinking too much and still felt resentful about Eileen. I didn't date despite a few offers from co-workers. I know Tammy's hands were all over those requests for lunch or supper. My only sex life was self induced or through an escort agency that counted me as a "dear valued customer". Go figure! Did you ever spend Christmas with only a whore as company? She left the flat after I passed out.

Evenings like that reignited my anger, but they were few, and my life was getting back on track.

Seeing my daughter often reopened my wounds. At least, she talked less and less about her Mom as she began to notice the negative effects it had on me.

One year after the divorce, Mary was graduating from high school. I wanted to attend just the official school ceremony, but Mary insisted that I come to our old house for a party organized by Eileen and her parents. Great! My ex-wife surrounded by her faithful followers. The factor that tipped the balance was my son Mark's presence. I only saw him twice in the last year. And I can never say No to my baby girl!

The dreadful graduation day arrived.

Eileen's view of the day

Kieran cut me off for the entire year since he discovered my lies. During that year, Mary and I had tried many times to have him with us, if just for a few hours, but he always declined. Even at Christmas! He chose to be alone, and that wasn't very happy for us, either. We all knew he was alone for Christmas. I would had lived with my shame and my guilt in a heartbeat if it meant to have Kieran around for a while.

Mark was distant with me, even a bit accusing in his remarks. What a wonderful young man he is, the spitting image of his Dad. I looked at him and could see Kieran as he was when we first met. To be frank, I always hurt when I notice the many similarities between Mark and Kieran. The way they talk, the way they walk, the way they smile. Oh their smiles, they hurt so much! Mark didn't smile for me, but he did smile a lot for Mary.

I shrugged those thoughts from my mind. It was Mary's day, her graduation. And I would finally have a chance to see Kieran again for the first time in 10 months. Ten lonely long months! Even at the hospital, I am persona non grata with my colleagues due to Kieran's lawsuit against my former lover. Thank God that Kieran didn't sue the hospital!

Dad didn't take it well when we insisted on having Kieran attend our family get together. Well, my Dad never had warmed up to Kieran. He built some respect over the years, but I am always his baby girl that got swept away by an Irish rascal. No lost love between an old Scottish father and a husband with Irish roots. Sure, Dad read me the riot act when he learned of my behavior. I almost thought that he was finally siding with Kieran, which I would have approved with all my heart. But it didn't last long, and he stood by my side for the last year.

I couldn't believe that I still felt so bad. When we got to the school for the ceremony, I kept looking for Kieran. No sign of him! Mom, Dad and I sat not far from the podium where the kids would receive their diplomas.

My heart jumped right up in my throat when I finally saw Kieran walking in. He was dressed sharply with loose fitting grey slacks, an open-collar blue shirt and a light suede black vest. He was as handsome as ever. Mark was with him. So much alike! I couldn't help it: tears started to flood my eyes. Mom patted my arms trying to soothe me.

Mark spotted us and pointed us out. Kieran had a quick look then chose a seat as far as possible from us. Mark came to hug Mom, Dad and me. He then returned to be with his Dad. During the ceremony, I kept stealing glances toward my two men. Can it be possible to love somebody so much and hurt like Hell? Yes! My thoughts were in turmoil. I almost missed Mary going up-stage to receive her diploma. Thankfully, Dad took all the pictures.

My stomach was in a knot as we were driving back home, a place where I had so many years of happiness, but the last year full of sorrow, sadness and loneliness. We finally made it home, and I kept myself busy with the food preparation. As much as Kieran was avoiding me, I spied him over the next few minutes. I believe he wasn't feeling any better than me. He was very pale, almost ashen. He shied away from Dad, Mom and me. Only when Mary and Mark were by him did he seem to warm up. At one moment, Mary jumped into his arms.

"I am so glad you came, Daddy! It's not like before, but almost."

I had to go in the kitchen in order to keep the kids from seeing me cry. Mom came with me to hug me.

When I returned to the living room, holding a tray laden with food, the worst scenario was playing out. Mark and Mary were looking at the pictures on the camera and my Dad was talking with Kieran.

"So young man, you finally decided to get a grip and come back. I didn't think you had the spine!"

Oh my God! I didn't doubt Kieran's ability to deal with the harsh judgment of my Dad in the past, but now, with all I had put him through...

Mom, Mary, Mark and I were stunned; all gaping at the two headstrong males going at it.

"Well, fuck you too old man! Say, you look sick... any chance you are about to die and make my day?" replied Kieran.

That's when I learned the terrible news.

"Well Lad, you will be glad to know that indeed I am about to die. I wanted to break the news more gently to the family but, thanks to you, the cat is out of the bag. The doctors didn't give me more than a few months. So your wish is going to be granted"

If possible, Kieran turned even paler than he was. He looked at Dad, mouth wide open, like the rest of us, except for Mom who was looking angrily at Kieran. He might have lost his only supporter on my side of the family.

For a split second, my former beautiful husband reemerged. He took hold of Dad's arm.

"Sorry old man! Really sorry! I didn't mean it!" I saw tears glistening in his eyes as he spoke.

"Yeah, right!" answered my Dad. "I hope, for your sake, that I accept apologies better than you do."

On that last blow, my Dad turned away from Kieran and made his way to the table where the food was waiting.

Needless to say the meal wasn't very cheerful! Dad didn't say a word while Mom broke the news about Dad's cancer: too far advanced for any chance of recovery. We picked at our plates, but nobody ate much.

After half an hour, Mary left for a co-ed party. She didn't feel like going, but we all insisted that she go. Mark drove her and then went back to Kieran's apartment. Mom and Dad followed not long after that. Mom wanted to help clean up but Kieran (more points with her after his apologies and obvious sadness for my Dad's condition) convinced her that he would help me to clean up.

Suddenly, Kieran and I were alone for the first time in a year. He started to bring plates from the table to the kitchen. In the kitchen, he turned on the hot water tap and began to pile up the plates in the sink. I kept myself busy putting leftovers in plastic containers. We worked in complete silence. It was unreal. We had done it so many times. It was like a step back in time. I couldn't help it and started crying. I grabbed a dishtowel and began to dry the plates.

12