All Comments on 'A Tale Of Many Mistakes Ch. 04'

by likegoodwine

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
SpykkeSpykkeover 13 years ago
You write well but...

I hate serialised stories. I spend too much time re-reading earlier parts to remind me of the story and all tempo is lost. Please try to produce single episode stories.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Pain ans Misery!!!!!

Enjoying your story, keep it up. I can only hope that this couple finally reach a peaceful resolution.

OccasionalReaderOccasionalReaderover 13 years ago
So far, so good

I am very much enjoying your story thus far. It is fun to follow a new author who shows promise and watch them develop as we are watching you develop. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next post.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Following intently

He really is piling on the retribution. I'm starting to move to Eileen's team a she's morfs into somewhat of a victim. Yes she's still the cheater but you are bravely spinning it as a mistake in my mind at least. Looking forward to the next chapter. And thanks for keeping them coming at such a fast rate

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
The reply to the ex at the son's wedding,

about how long it will take for the daughter-in-law to cheat was one of the best lines I have read on this site. That must have stung the exwife.

skipperrskipperrover 13 years ago
I don't understand

I don't understand in stories like this why the children go so overboard to favor the cheating parent. Can't they see how the infidelity has affected the victimized parent? Are they so selfish that all they can think of is how this split affects themselves? In an earlier chapter, Mary does ask her father how he can do this to her, so that is probably the case here. How, in the previous chapter, when his lawyer seemed to understand Kieran's feelings and to orchestrate the meeting the way he wanted, does she now turn on him after the meeting when it seems obvious how it affected him? All of the people seem to keep after Kieran to reconcile, and seem to blame him for the problem. Then they seem surprised when he reacts aggressively. How a victimized spouse reacts, whether to forgive and try to mend the marriage, or to split, is a personal decision, and one that they are entitled to. I don't understand why all the people who supposedly care for him can't respect his decision and try to help him along his chosen reaction. This chapter of the story feels like some sort of filler just to keep the story going.

likegoodwinelikegoodwineover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks all!

Two things to say. First, the story was all written at the end of the summer and it is the problem of finding an editor (Thanks again grogers7) that delayed the submission of the chapters. As of today, they are all pending approval so they should appear within the week. Second, the other stories I wrote since then are all short stories and I sure hope they will show improvement on my part.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Too Much Bitterness

I guess I don't understand the bitterness. She cheated, yeah, so do a lot of spouses, wives and husbands. Get over it, either forgive and reconcile, or drop it and get on with life! Sorry, but too much is too much....why keep reading a story that does nothing but ooze pain and suffering.

toesmantoesmanover 13 years ago
Move on

While I am certainly not a fan of Eileen, she deserves what she gets, he needs to move on. His big mistake is that, in a very real sense, she is still a major part of his wife, if only to fuel his hatred. He needs to "man-up", move on, get on w/ his life; and just cut her completely out of his existence. It's tough, but I've been there, & after many sleepless nights, I said "f*^k it", life's too short. My primary criticism from a technical viewpoint, is switching back & forth between narrators, in the first person viewpoint. It's difficult to pull off, & the author did not do it well.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
A dark tale

Dark indeed.

I will not mention the children as I have done that in an earlier post. They seem to have mellowed out a bit (then again, this chapter seems to take place over a long time), but still, I cannot shake the feeling that they think their dad should just get over it and make up with their mother for her cheating.

Kieran is indeed alone, his kids see their mother far more than they see him.

Kieran's inability to move on seems a central theme in this story. He can't get past her betrayal, however many months go by.

His lawyer was simply out of place. Maybe she has become jaded from her work, but saying to her own client that he should just forgive his wife for her cheating (she doesn't straight out say it, but it's heavily implied), is very weird.

It seems to have become a trend in Loving Wives stories to make the children, family, friends and random strangers to push the husband back towards his cheating wife, because she is "sooooo sad and sorry".

Kieran's statement at the end, that his son's wife will cheat on him later on, is shocking ofcourse, but from his POV, simply reality.

Yanno, I haven't read a story where the kids side with their cheating mother, trying to push their father back together with her, and then have THEIR spouse cheat on them. Only for them to realize how much it hurts... It would make for pretty powerful irony.

There's pain and misery in this story, but I want to know how it ends.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
I held off commenting until now . . .

Usually, when I see a story in multiple parts, I try to wait for the end before commenting, so that I can see the story in its whole. The exception is DQS1's WWWM, which has so many chapters, and seems so never-ending, that waiting until the end might mean waiting until I grow old and die. And now after four chapters I feel like commenting on this one, although I guess there will be a few more parts to come.

First, I'll say that the story is fairly well-written. It reads easily and smoothly and does not put me to sleep. Some stories are so tedious, I actually have to skim them and skip the boring parts just to get through them; but not this one. There is a little repetition here and there, but it was not over-done. The sex scenes were satisfactorily graphic and erotic so the story fits in Lit. I'm a bit turned off by the cream pie stuff (Kieran seems to like to lick up his own stuff after sex, or share it with his partner)j, but to each their own.

Second, the behavior of the children is not realistic. Others have also made this point in their comments. I could understand Mark and/or Mary being disappointed with Kieran for not wanting to speak to Eileen, or to reconcile, but I think they would be mature enough to understand without continuing to apply pressure. Each is old enough to understand how he/she might feel were their partner to cheat on either of them.

Third, I don't understand why Kieran's attorney did not recommend suing the hospital. Generally lawyers sue anyone and anything they can to maximize the amount of money in the pot. I would bet a hospital would have a morals clause. Clearly the evil (Catalan) doctor has a history of being a sexual predator. His supervisor would have known, and by failing to take any remedial action, a good argument for negligence on the part of the hospital could be made. I would think it would be good for a settlement, at least, just to keep it out of the newspapers.

Fourth, there is the conventional formula in this story. Husband is clueless. Husband accidentally discovers the wife driving away from work with another man (after she lied about working late). This, and the discovery of the duo in one's marital bed when arriving home from a trip a day early, are probably the most over-used ploys in Loving Wives stories. Husband goes on drinking binge and won't face the wife, the lover, or the problem at hand (wimpy coward). The part about Eileen inadvertently beating up her lover (elbow to his face, concussing his head) seems rather overdone as well.

Fifth, I suspect a RAAC (reconciliation at all costs) ending. I suppose it could be realistic, depending on how it is done, but it would be difficult to have a rapprochement based on the way Kieran's character has been developed. The fucking in the kitchen, bent over the table, with Kieran expressing his anger towards his ex, is lacking in credulity. She knows he thinks of her as a slut -- and he wants to have nothing to do with her -- so both would be tentative around each other IMHO, not trying to fuck away their misery. His actions border on rape, which belies his earlier comment that he could never physically hurt Eileen (this was in the narrative after he saw her at the motel with her lover).

Despite all of this, I am enjoying the story and I hope the final part/parts are posted soon. Thanks for writing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
yreah this story is headed for the Toilet ....No doubt about it.

The CLUE in case you missed it is that after four Chapters and over 1 year of time NO ONE has expressed ANY sympathy or support for kieran.

NO one. Not once. Go back and re-read it.

when the author has Kieran's own lawyer Yelling at Kieran (the client) after finding out what the wife did... we all know what is coming.

SECOND CLUE: so far has The UNDERLYING current that the author is driving at here is that the husband/ Kieran is so LOST... so emotionally crushed so NON functional that the only thing that is going to save him is RAAC.

In other words Eileen cheats for or over a year... Kieran finds out. Kieran is so weak so wimpy and is so out of control... that the only way he survives is to reconcile.

Kieran is a PATHETICALLY weak man. He is entitled to his pain. HE was the one that was wronged for NO reason. And he has no one supporting him.

But he is limited shallow and weak. He does not see that holding onto his hate means holding onto Eileen...to what she did... and to his own pain. He certainly cannot ever get back to even being friends with Eileen while he is in his present state of mind.

In the end... All that WE are is what WE hold on to.

Right now Kieran IS Rage. Right now he IS hate... Right now he IS anger.

The only way for Kieran to come back is for him to think of this as "ME vs THEM". If he thinks of this as "Eileen is winning b/c he actions from over a year ago are still dictating what my life thoughts and actions are..." then Kieran can begin to move on.

*-*-*

Mousse 9 re-read chapter 1 2 and 3 to see how warped and twisted the Grown Kids reactions to the dad. FACT asking the Dad to come back and Never even conceding what their mother did was even the slightest bit wrong... is in essence siding with the mom.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
RAAC

seems to be on tap. The story is painful and interesting. But I have to agree with Harry that as long as he lives on his anger, as long as he is just reacting to her deeds, he is nobody and will not even start digging out of the hole.

I thought in an earlier chapter that he had cheated on his wife but again he failed to carry out the act. All of which makes him sound like a hopeless wimp. But he is a victim and deserves better....

StangStar06StangStar06over 13 years ago
I love this story

I love every aspect of it, the slow pacing, the detail the writer takes in describing Kieran's feelings are very real and ring true. One of the commenter's talked about how no one had offered any support to

Kieran. Nothing could be truer, in real life even when it's the woman who cheats, she starts crying, and everyone supports her even though she was the one in the wrong, even the courts fall for this, In my case I was lucky to come out of it with my cars. And the ex wife always wants you back. Isn't it enough that she got the house? Keep going writer this story is great!! I can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pain ans Misery

must be really your aphrodisiac,otherwise I don't know why you stretch this story so long and nobody moves on whatever way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Spouses cheat everyday only to find out that is was a misguided attempt to find what they feel is lacking at home. That's where I see Eileen right now. She knows what she did was wrong and is paying for her mistake.

Kieren's best friend is his anger right now. And well he has every right to feel that way since he was the betrayed party. His real problem is that he still loves Eileen and his anger is a defense mechanism.

In the end I wonder if they will get back together. Eileen has learned a tough lesson and Kieren will eventually have to let go of his anger if he doesn't want to let the bitterness take over his life.

eagle14eagle14over 13 years ago
Cancer

Interesting that her dad ended up dying of cancer, 'too far advanced for any chance of recovery'. Seems to be a statement about their lives. Far too late for any chance of recovery, only hope for him is to completely cut her out and pray he survives. But I don't like the chances the way this story seems to be heading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yes Harry and Bruce

He knows it too. See the last line of chapter 4. He knows he has to change. Now his daughter has graduated and is dating, there's no reason to stick around. He has this land which he got from his parents, so we can assume it's not part of marital assets. Let him build his "home" there and move on, let him find another love as he's not too old to start all over. And to hell with those who don't like it. They did not support him either.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Very enjoyable story

I am enjoying this story and looking forward to more chapters. I have several problems with behaviors by various characters but, so far, it has not detracted significantly from the overall tale. <br><br>

First, Kieran is turning into a mean SOB. He's a whiney guy one minute and a raping bully the next. I find it hard to understand the rape after this long a time has passed. I could get it right after he discovered her cheating and his anger was at it's peak, but now? He is becoming a repugnant character. Also, he refuses to even sit near his wife at the graduation but stays behind by himself to help clean up after the party. This makes NO sense. His actions and emotional state are inconsistent from minute to minute. Again, OK at time of discovery of the cheating, but now? <br><br>

The kids behavior is much more realistic and fair. They are supportive to Kieran as long as it doesn't conflict with their relationship with their mother. With Keiran as upset as he is I think their reaction in this chapter is more believable. <br><br>

His lawyer on the other hand is an arrogant ass. He listened to his wife against his wishes and didn't get ugly about it, just walked out. His wife's behavior was inexcusable. His lawyer already knew his mindset. The statement that this divorce didn't have to happen was moronic. A lawyer would have never made such a statement. <br><br>

His wife's father is an arrogant ass. In this chapter he is a dying arrogant ass. Too bad but not Kieran's fault. The father was a bully and Kieran stood up to him. Maybe if the father showed some respect he would have gotten some in return. Age doesn't make you right. <br><br>

As to where this goes, an enormous amount of negative emotion has been generated in the previous chapters. I can't see how that can be undone without it seeming really stupid. The other alternative is let this play out to it's logical conclusion which will be rather sad. To reconcile there has to be a spark carried through that can be fanned into a believable flame. That spark doesn't exist in this story. I also am feeling a lack of development of his wife. She says she loves Kieran but we could use more of her thoughts. We are only getting brief little snippets of her thoughts on the situation, not enough to build any sympathy for her or to feel she is suffering for her actions. This is the kind of thing that could be handled in a conversation with a friend who is supportive of her but critical of what she did, a stand in for Kieran.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
A wonderful and gripping tale of woe! and whoa! and wow!

God what a absolutely wonderful journey of misery! I am wallowing in the melancholy! It is so delicious to take this well paced trek from sadness to despair to beyond. I cry and cringe with tears of hope and desolation as I witness the protagonist crash and burn. The horror! The horror! Magnificent!

I loved the twist on the mid life crisis...very hot, erotic and not what I expected. Bravo!...as was the revenge fuck! Brilliant!

I am sorry about my rants about serialization...I am fairly new to this site and did not realize the vetting process in putting stories on the site.

Hope that there is more of a balance of misery between the wife and the husband in coming chapters. Currently Kieran has been the receiver of perhaps too much sadness, but that might be the genius of this story. Can the gloom darken further? OH man how horrifying and stimulating.

Thank you Likegoodwine for making Kieran handsome. It makes the tragedy that much more powerful and it was good for my imagination.

On an aside...I love how all the wonderful authors/contributors leave comments that are, on the one hand very insightful and on the other so encouraging. It gives me a great sense of community and caring on this site.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
to Harryin VA

I never said the children were right in choosing their mother over their father. In fact, in my comment in a previous chapter, I specifically mentioned their siding with their mother as being wrong.

When I said that they had "mellowed out" I meant that they didn't constantly keep telling their dad to reconcile with their mom. I also said that in my opinion, they still side with their mother even after all this time (making their dad even lonelier).

They are still WRONG, but they don't constantly rub it in their dad's face anymore.

Your mentioning that NOBODY has supported Kieran, ever, is right. His kids, his wife's parents (ofcourse!), even his OWN LAWYER.

I can imagine him being bitter about it. HE is the victim, and everybody treats his WIFE as the victim, and HIM as the bastard for not wanting to reconcile.

When everybody is against you, you're against everybody...

Jasonnh, when you mentioned this:

"The kids behavior is much more realistic and fair. They are supportive to Kieran as long as it doesn't conflict with their relationship with their mother."

Shouldn't it be the other way around, given the fact that it's their mother's fault? Shouldn't it be "they are supportive to Eileen as long as it doesn't conflict with their relationship with their father"? Clearly, they have chosen their mother's side in all of this, ergo, condoning cheating as long as you're remorseful when you're caught...

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Realistic

Most divorced men that I know do not want to be around their ex-wives, children or not. It puts them in a bad mood for a few days. He has the right to be pissed off. Some people stay pissed at their ex for the rest of their lives. It does not bleed over into other parts of their lives. Moving on for this man is best. He will never be able to forget what she has done. Every time that he looks at her he will remember. That seems to be the kind of man that he is. That is the way I am. I doubt that I could forgive her much less forget. It is not like she accidentally threw away his favorite old shirt. The daughter has acted badly at times. If I remember correctly, the son acted a little better. I know the story is finished, but it would be a shame if he went back to the woman. It would go against everything that he is.

JimSensesJimSensesover 13 years ago
Should be an interesting ending

I have to agree with others that I feel a reconciliation coming down the road but I don't think there should be. All along nobody supported him, not even his kids, or worse yet, his lawyer. I would like to see him build a nice house on his parents old property that he owns, understand his anger is what is holding him back, and they find someone else to share his life with. If his kids can't handle it, oh well. They will over time. But as I see it you have written this in such a way that there is way too much anger in him to get back wioth her. And since she cheated for over a year, what would make him think she would not do it again. So my vote is that he get his anger under control, no matter how justified it is, stop take cheap shots at the ex, and get on with his life without her. He sounded like a good a kind guy and I would like to see that come back, just not with the ex.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
Nothing like loveable characters to make a story great!

I wonder if he told his son that his new wife was probably going to cheat in 5, 10 or 22 years. No matter, even if he didn't, his ex-wife will probably tell his son what he said anyway. And besides, the kids are both evil shits anyway, so who cares?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
outstanding work

An excellent read, and being unable to let go of the pain and anger is far more realistic than some might think. It's one thing to know you should, it's another to be able to.

And the fact that it seelms like everyone else that is truly significant to him (kids, inlaws, etc) seems to want him to "forgive and forget" only serves to further isolate him and make his pain the only thing he can hold on to.

AlanDavidAlanDavidover 13 years ago
Time for some distance

Since he is holding onto this anger like its all he has. His life has become just one long living memory to his failed marrage. He dreams Eileen, Doesent date, but uses hookers instead, rapes Eileen out of anger, and walks out in a huff. This guy needs some serious therapy, or needs to put some serious distance between himself and his old home town. Now that his kids are all grown up, married, and dating, its a great time to move 1000 miles or more away if he is serious about NOT getting back together with her.

Of course if he stays, he will wimp out and just not only be miserable himself, but eventually make her miserable too, and of course they will get together, and hey, with a angry miserable husband, cheating is par for the course. History has a way of repeating itself.

MOVE AWAY and lose the anger. Try TaiChi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Still a gripping tale

This is still an interesting and gripping tale. I can't really blame Kieran for the anger he's holding onto. Eileen has offered nothing to atone for what she did to him and their family. His jaded comment to her about their son and his girlfriend made perfect sense to me considering the situation. I'm so looking forward to reading about what happens next?

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
And...

On the other hand, I know a man who will smile for weeks when he gets in a few good pot shots at his ex. It REALLY makes him happy. To each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep it Up

The general plot seems to have some unresolved but important side issues: her acceptance of the damage caused by her infidelity; Mary's evolution; and his obsession over his ex. Otherwise, the story is written well, and is easy to read. On of the more enjoyable LW stories of late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Got a love it when the cheating keeps biting the slut in the ass!

To bad the slut does not have the brains to off herself and finally give him some well-deserved piece.

Kuuipo_23Kuuipo_23over 13 years ago

If this is a RAAC story it won't be easy. There is a LOT of hurt there, which is normal. I think anyone would be hurt in this situation. But there is something about this story that makes me think that Eileen and Kieran are far from being over.

Seems the children have chilled out though. Even Mark sitting by his father during Mary's graduation shows some support. Their earlier reactions may just be exactly that, reactions to their family suddenly fracturing. And Eileen has said that her mother is a tentative supporter of Kieran.

But I think this chapter had some development. Seems Eileen has learned just how awful her actions were. And every dig Kieran gets in just reaffirms that fact. Kieran is so consumed with bitterness that he is spinning his wheels. Interesting to see what happens next.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
The author has the ability to project the hurt of the ex-husband

The story is very close to true life, and is very believable.

A good read, thanks

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Uh Oh

The wimp out begins.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 13 years ago
And now it begins...

the wimp who cannot get a life!

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Priceless!!!!!!!!!!

The best chapter I have read on this site the old man was out of line and got put in his place. Damn this is some wonderful writing. "Thanlk You"

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Superb and most entertaining reading by a Master of a Words !

It is not often that now and again there appear a genius Author whom can convey such an emotions by a words alone.

Most enjoyable. Thank you Likegoodwine.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
TO REBOOT AFTER 22

with a p/c the system is antiquated. New soft ware is not a quick fix. TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Sorry

Sorry you are dying you fucked up old man. To bad it did not happen before you bred a cheating slut of a daughter. 5

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 10 years ago
Work hard all your life.

Plan and save, yes you're going to be happy living the good life. And then your wife takes a dump on your face. Dose it happen? You bet ya.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

I really wish this tale would have ended last chapter. Things occurred that I really didn't care for and it changed the complexion of this tale. He's not just the wronged husband. He's become a little bit of a prick. Can this tale get its mojo back? I guess we'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap

You had to ruin a good story by turning the rightfully vengeful husband into a whiny cuck/wimp. Wonder if he can taste Dr. Greaseball's cream pies in the whore's pussy? Next time, quit while you're ahead.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Loving it

She is doing nothing to fight for him. No reason for him to take her back or even just forgive her.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 10 years ago
I would have said

you've got Cancer, ,,,there is a GOD! Everyone treats the dad Kieran like crap, shit his daughter is just as bad as the fucking mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Kieran

Forget the whore....move on. Quit the booze......quit with the whores and attempt to find someone,aside from the slut, who makes you happy. Do not, under any circumstances, take that cheating piece of shit back.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
I don't get it?

He knew she was a slut from day one; what did he expect? Notice that it was up to him to stop their jaunt into planned adultery. He never made it clear that she was his and his alone; and how he would react to her cheating on him. She was able to cheat on him for nearly two years because he had so little interest in protecting his marriage. He had to spell it out for her as she is totally immoral and will only behave appropriately under threat of divorce. His angst is pathetic.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

A five star effort.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Christmas

They were so concerned about him being alone at Christmas, but NEITHER of the kids spent ANY of it with him?

Not even Christmas Eve if they didn't want to share Christmas Day?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not that this is badly written - it isn't

But it's a miserably depressing story about a man wallowing in his self pity. What's fun or entertaining about it? Even the sex is pedestrian. I'm going to finish it but there's no Joy in Mudville here.

MaxxxstylesMaxxxstylesabout 9 years ago
Harboring Unforgiveness

Harboring Unforgiveness is very unhealthy. The other person goes on with their life while you suffer negative emotions causing deterioration of your body. It's like you drinking poison expecting the other person to die. A lot of these stories do this and it's very depressing.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Not sure I can make it to the end

Big difference between forgiveness and rolling over. It appears that Kieran is totally rolling over. Eileen will be out turning tricks again in no time. Maybe from this point forward she will remember to charge.

My problem is that Eileen is sorry that she got caught but really doesn't give a rat's ass about the ethics or morality of her betrayal. Once Kieran caves she'll go back to her old ways.

If she doesn't it will only be a conceit on the part of the author to bring about a contrived happy ending.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
IN OR OUT//////YOU CHOSE OUT

try and maintain the choice/ TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through....

Powerful stuff. Still love it. Still five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ouch!

Still 5*

He is one messed up pup!

Hope he finds healing!

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
so good

This is so good..... really loving it. I can really feel Kierans emotions, his anger.

At the end of this episode he has realised he needs to change, let his anger go .... ooooh , can't wait to read on.

5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In

An affair over time this feeling she has now that she is caught didn't surface ?the lies didn't give her pause ? The feelings just dfon't ring true. If they were that strong they would have woke her up after she looked him in the eye and planned out lies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When they tried a swap

That didn't give Ellen pause to think ?

During her months long affair?

I detect a lipstik on the the pig coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
her father blaming kieran...

...for letting cat out of the bag. He did no such thing. If her father wasn't such an ass, he would have ignored remark and told family later.

The more I read, the more Eileen's spoiled and selfish daddy's perfect little girl true character is expos4ed.

When Kieran had little depressed period about becoming unattractive and old, they discussed the situation. They agreed to try a night of swinging, at HER SUGGESTION!!!!

That aborted attempt led to more discussion and renewal of his confidence

No real explanation why she chose not to discuss her insecurities with him...who knows he might have become more amenable to her latent desire to have sex with another man

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Written poorly! He doesn't allow himself to be alone with her, He doesn't get a hard-on around her, he doesn't spin her around and fuck her, and he CERTAINLY doesn't take a call girl to a family event!

She's a slut and he's a fucking ass-wipe! Move away and move on!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Wrong title

A tale of a stupid whore and the fallout.

She gave up her life and destroyed her family to be a notch on some idiot's bed post?

18 months? Not a fucking mistake.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 6 years ago
Turned around

He has let her turn him into a bitter asshole. She deserved the divorce but his bitterness and actions are making me feel sympathy.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingalmost 6 years ago
Started out OK but...

The story has now devolved into overly wordy hand wringing.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
Grandfather is a real Ahole

His daughter fucks around and blames it on husband. Silly reaction by husband by author. Should have said goodbye to daughter and son and left. Drop dead was over top comment. Engaging with him could only lead to comtact with ex wife.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not as good

This chapter was not a good as the previous three. Hope the story gets back on track.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
More stereotypes

1. Woman will stand alone trying to rekindle the relationships like Penelope and man will keep on rejecting that. This is a constant relentless cliche on LW. Why would anybody expect that? Even if the woman (who had no problem to start swinging and was apparently very wild in college) has some sense of guilt why would anybody expect that a reasonably good-looking woman would stay solitary for many years?

Why do so many authors on literotica go for this cliche, in most cases woman never stop loving her ex-husband? Well, it is a nice macho belief how a man is irreplaceable and also makes for a nice melodramatic effect.

THE REALITY IS SO DIFFERENT, people stop loving each other after the divorce in most of the cases and it is almost never friendly after the divorce by either side. It is a natural defense mechanism else a person would end up in a constant state of depression. This is particularly easy for a person that was a cheater since that person has no reason to consider herself rejected regardless of who initiated divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Strong solitary asshole.

This self righteous asshole deserves to be left alone. Wow he pays for companionship and sex with women who may have sex with three different men in a single day, some a lot more than that, while despising his wife and causing all family members pain. So he's okay with his actions but what she did is unforgivable. Hypocrite!

A real man would make things work. A spoiled brat throws a tantrum. Too bad he has no one to tell him the truth.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Setting up a potential RAAC

The idiotic attempt at "swinging" is in no sense morally equivalent to what the slut did. It was stupid, but had nothing at all to do with cheating. If anything, it showed her what was at stake when she cheated. Writing H into the graduation party is just part of the author's attempt to rehabilitate the slut by demeaning the H. The slut's father deserved a punch in the face. In realty, the H would have just left after the old fuck made his snide remark. Nothing about that party portion of the chapter rang true. And then the author starts writing more weak/cuck LW husband into the character.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 5 years ago
Yo anonymous (R)!

Shut the f*ck up, How would you know what a "real man" would do?? Been in those shoe?? Getta steppin' fool! The two actions don't match, they are divorced!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More RAAC foreshadowing

The "swinging" bit does NOTHING to mitigate morally what the cunt did later. The scene at the house was offensive. Dying or not, the father needed a good bitch-slapping for what he said in those circumstances, especially. But the inclusion of the bit with the old fuck was gratuitous and not really plausible. It's hard to imagine a grandfather doing that at a graduation party for his granddaughter. K sticking around was completely out of character, and the revenge fuck was idiotic. The author is trying to "shift gears" from BTB to RAAC, but he doesn't know how to use a clutch. The result is a grinding mess.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

This chapter doesn't add much to the story at all.

mower9527mower9527about 4 years ago

we get it, he's pissed. he's enjoying fucking with her. he's being a complete knob. real men don't act like that.

nestorb30nestorb30over 3 years ago

Brutal parting shot at the wedding. A true master

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
Yes

Real men DO act like that. and should. 5

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

I probably would have caved the old shriveled asshole's face and told him it didn't surprise me that his daughter was such a worthless pile of shit considering where she came from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This pathetic wimp of a cuck is going to take this whore back ...

I'm disgusted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

We get it , she's an unrepentant whore who wants her stability back .

Kieran needs to man up and move on to a real love with a new woman .

Real women don't act like this whore did

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

Hate isn’t the opposite of love. Indifference is. So until you learn to stop giving a fuck they will always control you.

Nothingman83Nothingman83over 2 years ago

That's called rape. Well, at least it is in the States.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are an awful lot of words however I think your stories are poor race are poor classic tropes and overly worthy and I'm really worried. I'm done with the immaterial thanks for contributing

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

So basically if in doubt rape your ex-wife, good to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It only took you 4 chapters to realize that you needed to move on after the divorce? WTF. I could see hanging around until the daughter graduated, but then I'd be looking at either a job change or even a city and job change...put as much distance as you can between you and the ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should’ve told his daughter’s boyfriend that she approved of her mother cheating, and that her father should just get over it!

ZK

AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 year ago

The wife swapping thing seems like a red flag if she thought of it and was willing to go through with it.

But he's an ass as well...

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

These piss-short chapters are getting worse. Are you getting progressively drunker with each chapter? The ridiculous swapping mention, then the asinine kitchen sex scene? Put the bottle down and go take a nap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. Eileen sought out young strange cock with Xavier every 2-3 months as a series of effectively one night stands and she did this AFTER her husband rejected the swap with Wendy and Tom? Wtf is wrong with Eileen? He showed how he felt about fidelity. She fucked Xavvier like 8-10 times over 2 years. Gah! How could she expect him to understand? His rejection of her brokered swap, makes it even worse. He himself said it. The cure was worse than the disease. And the bitch went ahead with Xavier during her own midlife crisis? Was the swap really for her husband or also (at least in part) for her? It sounds like she wanted it to and ahe was only 36. Big red flag. Uggh.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

that old asshole deserved to die

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why do you make EVERYONE treat him like the bad guy when SHE was the one that broke her views? Crap story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lol. So f$cking Xavier is how she handled her mid life crisis when the MC stopped the swap with the swinging couple and realized what was more important. Agree with previous commenter, makes her betrayal worse. And her lies. She was planning to take it to her grave.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was weird.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Kieran: "I realized that the cure was worse than the disease. I didn't want to trade my mid-life insecurity for insecurity in our marriage. The insecurity that I may lose you, lose our family."

=====> he chose wisely, she chose extremely poorly. Series of one night stand every 2 to 3 months for two years (8-10 times?), ironically no overnights, just 90mins to 2 hours. Some sort of reverse conquest f$ck to get her out of her funk of getting old. Wtf? And witha Lothario doctor banging lots of chicks. How seedy. How dumb. However well written and emotionally taut. The non talk or arguing at the lawyer conference before signing. The altercation with her asshole father. The rejection quick, dry f$ck with no emotions, their misinterpretation of each other's motives of feelings, and finally the killing rebuke at his son's wedding. Just biting. She really stomped on his heart. And all for a few gray hairs, more to be desired by a young man, than any trade up in sex. Sounds like she was planning to break it off but jeep it secret and take it to her grave. Heh probably emotionless, mediocre sex with a young Lothario ever 2-3 months for two years, and she burned her marriage. How did that moral calculus turn out? Fear is heading to a RAAC, but see no way that is plausible after that betrayal. So sad, but so dumb and selfish! Trust? D.O.A.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well, talk about a nose dive into the abyss.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon16 days ago

I'm gonna stop reading here. There's no point in wasting anymore of my time on this convoluted mess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous