A Tale of Murder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,707 Followers

Glancing down, I saw there was very little blood. I made sure there was none on the floor.

It hurt like hell but I managed to get back inside the house. I glanced down at Melody lying there, for a moment I almost regretted what I had just done.

Almost. Then I thought of her fucking my boss, and I had a little struggle to get myself back under control.

I lit the fire that I had laid that morning, waited as it flared up and then faded. Stripping off the outer set of gloves I dropped them on the fast dying embers, then pushed the second set further back.

Those flared up so I quickly closed the door and shut down the dampners. The fire went out in just a few seconds.

I dropped the pistol on the floor, laid down. With my cell phone I dialed 911, talking quickly through clenched teeth, holding my tongue between my teeth off to the side.

I pushed the button shutting off the phone, stuck that in my shirt pocket. Reaching for the rag I had prepared, I took several deep breaths, expecting to pass out but all it did was make me dizzy.

No matter, I could pretend.

+++

It was well a year later when I drove out to the little park and dug up the night drop bag.

I stuffed the cash into my pocket, reburied the night drop bag. The hole was deep, I carefully replaced the sod over the dirt.

Back at work, I continued to amass quite a bit of money. Every few weeks I went down and bought some Gold coins over the counter.

+++

Ben didn't have much to say when I went back to work except to tell me how sorry he was about putting us at risk like that.

Then he went on about how Melody was such a beautiful woman, how it was so tragic.

But he couldn't have been too sorry, because the next thing he was concerned about was if his insurance would cover the robbery.

He was then really pissed off when he found out they wouldn't, something about how he was supposed to be making night deposits.

Next he decided to use a shipping company, so the overnight runs to Seattle ended, also.

That was just as well, I had to drive with my good arm on the steering wheel, one thing that didn't work out too well was the shoulder never did heal properly and my arm now could not be lifted above my waist.

One funny thing was that since I was carrying that night drop bag, it was in the course of my employment.

Damned if I didn't collect workman's compensation.

I laughed so hard I almost choked when I found out about that.

+++

There was quite a splash in the newspapers when Ben walked out of the Lakeshore Motel one night about a year and a half later and started his bright red Corvette.

The explosion was spectacular, the blond who was with him didn't survive, either. They questioned her husband very closely but he had no clue at all.

I didn't know here but I wasn't all that sorry, just another cheating bitch.

The other surprise was Ben's will. It was typed, and appeared very professionally done.

It was even marked by a notary, easy to do when handing him a stack of documents which he paid almost no attention to.

Notary public be damned, twenty five grand in Gold coins can get almost anything done.

The woman probably figured since Ben was only in his thirties that it would be fifty years before the issue came up.

Then when the incident happened, what was she going to do? Tell someone?

Ben Harrington had no wife, no kids. Just a brother who did pop up pissed off but there was nothing he could do. Hell, he got Ben's house and what was left of his bank account.

For some reason his business was not doing too well so there wasn't all that much in the bank.

That same detective Watson dragged me down there and questioned me closely, but hell, I was nearly 150 miles away in a motel room with a woman named Candi at the time.

Maybe with a timer or something was how that was done? Who knows, there wasn't a hell of a lot left.

I just shrugged.

Yea, things got better in that respect with Candi when we had a rerun so I drove up every couple of weeks to say hi.

I knew that would come in handy, she wouldn't mind telling them I was there.

"Why is it I think somehow you are involved in all of this shit, Sanders?" He looked me right in the eye.

I just shrugged.

+++

Life can become very good if a man works hard and does his best, it seems. My business was growing nicely, to the point where I just took care of the books and kept an eye on things.

Credit cards helped a lot with sales, then after I branched out into online things really took off.

No need to skim anything, we were rolling in revenue. Sometimes I did slide few hundred bucks into my pocket for mad money, old habits are hard to break.

The pretty blond secretary named Sandra knew her job very well, it took her maybe 60 seconds during the interview to figure out what I was looking for and supply it.

Probably because my eyes kept dropping to her cleavage, then she leaned forward to improve the view and told me she would do anything it takes to make me happy.

"Perhaps if we were to lock the door you might like to demonstrate your skills?" I asked her.

She got up and went to the door, clicked the lock. Then she turned to me with a smile and undid the last four buttons on her blouse. The bra dropped to the floor as she crossed the room, from the looks of her spectacular tits she really didn't need that.

In short order I was flat on my back as she demonstrated that she could do deep knee bends over me, with just that part of our bodies joined.

That was neat. Plus Sandra also uses her pussy lips to stroke and massage my cock, swinging her hips back and forth slowly.

That worked for me, I had no plans to ever get married again anyway, that's for sure. Another cheating wife would be too much for me to take.

With no wife to be concerned about, I even took advantage of a couple of girls out in my shipping department. Brenda was a brunette, a little bit heavy which was a nice change from the slender blond frame of Sandra.

The other one was named Kim and her oriental features were interesting, also. She was under my desk one day when Sandra knocked, I told her to come on in. Of course Sandra knew Kim was there since she came in and never came back out but she just grinned as I checked and signed some forms.

Then Mrs. Pointer, she made a few suggestions and appeared unhappy when I turned her down.

Mrs. Pointer was married of course, thus off limits. Even at about 45, she looked damn good and I admit I did wonder about that but no way in hell would I ever do that.

I gave her a few bucks raise also, might as well keep the staff happy.

One day after a couple of years and things had died down nicely I went out and bought myself a brand new bright red Corvette.

I wrote a personal check for that, and it felt good to be able to do that.

Yes, life was good, I would never have dreamed how things would turn out. The only bad part was my damned arm, still, not a bad price to pay for getting rid of a filthy cheating slut wife and being paid handsomely to do it.

+++

One day I was working on my accounts, I was off by two dollars and eleven cents and it was driving me nuts.

"There is a Detective Watson to see you, Mr. Sanders." Sandra told me over the intercom.

"Now what in the fuck did that asshole want?" I thought.

"OK. Send him in."

"Hello, Sanders." The man didn't offer to shake my hand, he just sat down.

"What can I do for you?" I asked, still thinking of my books.

"Well, a couple of things came up." He was grinning now.

"Like what?" I really didn't want to talk to this prick very badly.

"Well, some fingerprints. It seems some street bum was breaking into stores down in Medford, they caught him and guess what? They match the guy who bought your pistol."

"Oh? You mean you caught the killer?" I almost instantly broke a sweat.

"Yep. We sure did. The minute we told him that he was going down for murder one he started singing like a Rooster at the morning Sun."

I just looked at him.

"He even remembered your name, since he had to sign it to get you that gun." Detective Watson had a huge grin on his face.

"Stand up, Sanders. You are under arrest, premeditated murder." He pulled out a set of handcuffs.

No point in resisting, I stood up.

"Gotcha!" The man grinned.

magmaman
magmaman
2,707 Followers
12