All Comments on 'A Tale of Revenge Ch. 01'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Off to read your other story!

This has got me interested in your other stuff. Thanks! Great start.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 9 years ago
Yay!

I love knowing that one of my stories inspired this one =) I think it's a pretty awesome start! Looking forward to seeing what happens next!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
IN OLDEN DAYS

Gods and demons ran rampant over humans, TK U MLJ LV NV

Carole99Carole99over 8 years ago
Well written!

This story has a Hunger Games feel to it. I hope you take this as a compliment....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Didn't finish the trilogy

@carole99 I only read the first but I will certainly take the compliment :)

kris10ekris10eover 7 years ago
Great starting chapter

THE ONLY THING I DIDNT QUITE UNDERSTAND, WAS WHY SHE WOULD STILL MAKE THE AGREEMENT WHEN SHE COULDNT KILL THEM. Bringing them to justis, hell she can do that by herself. The abilities he's given her allows her to torment them in the process, but she can't loose or alter her soul in the process. These things he ask of her seem to lack the enthusiasm of her quest. Which in turn is not a deal that would intrigue me. I am interested to see just how good this story turns out.. Oh... And he'll have access to her mind...that's no fun😢

So thank you for sharing this to us, I can't wait to finish.😆💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@kris10e

Hi! Thanks for reading! I hope your enjoying the rest of the story as well.

I think the point is that Anna can't bring them to justice on her own. She wouldn't be able to find them much less punish them as just a girl with a grudge. She really had no choice but to accept the deal or turn away and leave everything behind, which we see she has a difficult time doing in almost ever case.

thanks again for your comment! looking forward to your thoughts on the next chapters.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 7 years ago
HOT!

I like what I see! Onward!

karalinekaralineover 7 years ago
It's like a fairy tale

*mild spoiler alert*

Love love love love the moment near the end where he gives Anna a different power for every gift she gives him, it reminds me of the beginning of sleeping beauty when the fairies all give the baby princess gifts at her christening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@karaline and deathandtaxes

Thank you both for commenting! I hadn't thought of sleeping beauty but I'm glad it reads like a fairy tale:) I hope you guys enjoy the rest!

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 7 years ago
Good start

I like the way this story throws you right into the midst of this medieval setting and lets the background and characters grow organically. One small niggling question - wouldn't this God intervene when her mother/other female relatives were killed by the group of bandits she is after?

Disclaimer - I haven't read the rest so it might be explained later.

5 stars in any case.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is nice!

I really like this! Looking forward to read this fic and to reading more of your works

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very interesting premise!

This sounds promising. Looking forward to reading the rest!

DarkFire8687DarkFire8687over 6 years ago
Very intriguing

Love the way this started, really enjoyed the way you introduced the characters, really hooked me! I felt immediately invested. Excited to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautifully written.

Interesting characters and storyline. Mood and atmosphere perfectly set. Happy there's a plot and looking forward to following along.

PoesproppiePoesproppiealmost 6 years ago
A well crafted tale

I have been absent from Lit for some considerable time having resided in that wonderful bastion personal freedom, woman's rights, sexuality and of permissiveness called KSA, even with VPN the are watching....

It was so lovely discovering this little gem on my first foray into lit for a while. Madam your writing skills are great I have only read this chapter and part of the next chapter and look forward to seeing the updated Amazon version.

Please do continue to write for us here in Literotica though!

Thanks

Poesproppie!!

Allanjim3Allanjim3over 3 years ago
And liftoff

... the adventure begins. I like where the storyline appears to be going thus far. And it seems rather apparent you have knowledge of and can communicate in my native tongue of English! Well, that certainly doesn’t hurt either. Laugh if you will, but some stories I’ve scanned and quickly discarded seemed written by chimpanzees.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Most of what I've read so far on this site is just cheap smut to get my rocks off to. Not that there's anything wrong with that kind of site. It's why I came. (pun intended) But this... THIS looks like it has the makings of an actual, proper novel. Lots of promise. Hope it lives up to it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow just brilliant I was mesmerised by this....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous