All Comments on 'A Tale of Southern Tail'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sick story by a sick author.

Keep the comment posted you gutless author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star.

1) This GAY bullshit belongs in the GAY category.

2) Some man must have really fucked you up to make you hate men so much.

3) It is NOT every man's dream to watch their wife fuck a black man. If you think that's true than you really do have a serious mental problem.

4) Keep writing your GAY/FETISH stories if that's your kink, but put them in the right categories so any 'normal' person can avoid them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
get help

get help you sick old cunt.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
I know you're not gutless and you love to inspire stupidity...

...through conflict but how does this particular offering do anything but inspire anger(thanks, we need more of it to meet mine and fuse atoms)-and more importantly how does this make you feel as an author? I would feel like I suffered a stroke.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 13 years ago
Always enjoy . . .

. .. Lynn's stories and this was not an exception. There is a lot more male on, or is it better to say in, action than the allusions in her stories I have read. That said, Lynn is still an author I will always read and know I will probably enjoy. Southern Tail is no outlier, it is a pretty good story.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Interesting.

But you repeat yourself a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Too funny

Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Manic author

with a dry and wrinkly gap too.when u want to bash the caucasian ego u empahatically use the blacks as a tool.A subtle racist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
These are mean people!

All of them. I like to have at least one person in a story who I think is not a malevolent creep. You can fuck around and do all kinds of naughty things, but you don't have to be malicious. Well written, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You really

like to humillate people: especially men. What is erotic about shame? I even wonder if you are capable of writing about love and partnership. Hard to believe you even would understand it. Shame is not erotic, just depressing and degrading. What an awful world your mind must be that you take pleasure in hurting others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
your a

sad misanthrope

bobby9909bobby9909almost 13 years ago
Wrong Category

This is clearly fetish. You probably choose Loving Wives just to stir things up.

LynnGKSLynnGKSalmost 13 years agoAuthor
You want love and partnership?

The guy who wants love and partnership should read my 5 part series "A Very Special Guy." I can write that. I like the anger because it tells me my story got to your gut! That means it did what I wanted it to do. "A Very Special Guy" will get to your heart. Isn't it nice to be able to write both? LynnGKS

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
I haven't even read the story yet!

After scanning the intro, I went straight to the comments because I wanted to start my day with a good laugh. It worked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Lynn, you are Wrong. Your so called "Romantic" story is no such thing. It's a story about a stupid pathetic weak man that has a wife that fucks everything with a pulse. While he just sits by and does NOTHING. If that is your idea of ROMANCE novel then that explains why you are no longer married and why you hate men, be honest your ex-husband fucked you up as far as men goes, and now you write bullshit about weak pathetic men. Which I guess is how you want them to be.

passionfever2passionfever2almost 13 years ago
I liked this story Lynn

It puts me in mind of someone near and dear to me. I would like to see more of this kind of story. If for nothing else than to inspire your readers to comment. Some of the are hilarious. I don't understand why readers, especially anons read stories like this when they are warned in the first paragragraph. Keep writing and cuckolding. I will be reading alot more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Get the wife knocked up hundreds of times so she can keep the mixed race population expanding at a faster rate. The world needs more mixed race bastards and don't forget to get the stupid pathetic weak white husband to pay for them and make sure he never has sex ever again, in fact cut off his dick so he doesn't even think about sex, better yet turn him into a crossdressing freak like all white weak willed men are compared to the thier lords and masters the blackman with his monster 15inch long and 15inch wide dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
pathetic broken repetitive crappola bi a pathetic writer who only seeks negative attention

nuff said - how sad - grow up or out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another sorry tale of a woman who wanted a black pecker

Why does every women think black guys are superior in bed....THEY'RE NOT!!!! If I'm prejudice then so be it you can never trust them!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good story

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another negro fanticy

when will you boys ever learn us boy like your neglected babes and they do us well and lube up just right. And yes it'd all pink on the inside not better just different. And as my friend Jasmina has said often "yo ain't had it right till yo dunna wittite"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Now There You Go

Once more the myth about black cocks being bigger than white ones is presented. It just is not true. Some are. Some are not. Read the facts. The average is about the same.

Don't try to make this woman out to be your standard southern belle. That she ain't. This woman is a whore, pure and simple. A southern belle has more respect for herself than to throw herself at any man on their first date, regardless of color.

If she had any self respect, she would have divorced her husband and looked for a more suitable mate. I guess the gravy train was just too hard to pass up.

I suspect most women in this situation would end up divorced, hmmmmmm.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
What Happens Next

Here is what happens next...

Even though she was Bruce's wife, Rocky made no effort to refuse Barry's plan, even though she knew that it would shame Bruce horribly. After the first couple of nights, Bruce realized that he could no longer stand the situation. He retrieved his video camera and recorded his wife and Barry fucking like crazy. He sent a copy of the video to his attorney, at another office, asking him to prepare divorce papers. He wanted to file citing infidelity as the cause.

He then goes into his office the next morning and turns in his resignation. He provides the other partners with a copy of the video and says he cannot work there anymore with Barry in the office. He also admits to being gay and says he is going to open up his own office. When word gets out, he has more business than he can handle with the gay community. There are not many lawyers in the south that would admit to being gay.

Barry and Rocky are surprised when the divorce papers are delivered. Eventually, the divorce is final with her getting nothing. She did commit adultery with a black man and this was the south. While many might consider themselves non-racist, there was still an underlying feeling that people should stay within their own race to mate. That was true for all races, not just whites, and impacted the decision making for all of the jurors.

The partners fired Barry immediately, citing a breach of the morals clause in his contract. He was unable to find another job at a good firm for the same reason. He opened his own office, but business was really slow since the public knew about the mixed relationship and that kept customers of both races away. Barry and Rocky had a hard time making ends meet. Barry had to work long hours and they lived in less than desirable accommodations.

After a while, Rocky tired of the lack of sex (Barry was always working) and missed the life of luxury she had previously enjoyed. She found another man to try out, one who had money, status and a huge white dick. She left Barry with a note saying "Sorry, hon, I am outta here. I found a rich white man with a dick bigger than yours. Best of luck to you."

Barry really never got over losing Rocky or the impact to his career. He wished he had not pushed moving in with Bruce and Rocky. If he had just kept fucking her on the side for a couple of years, it would have worked out much better. He always accused Bruce of being arrogant, but in the end, his own arrogance destroyed him. He lived out a relatively nondescript life and died a lonely man.

At first, Rocky thought she had it made. Unfortunately, she could never have guessed that her new man was rich because he found women like her, turned them into sex slaves and sold them on the black market. Oh well, she got all of the sex she wanted, at least until her body wore out. Then she ended up on the street, begging for whatever she could get. She had plenty of time to contemplate her mistakes before she moved on to the next life.

opencrotchopencrotchover 12 years ago
Love it

Black studs... Or Bulls... and white couple stories really get me off. Best when the Bull fucks the hubby as well as the wife. Nice, hot story, more please!

alex_crossalex_crossover 11 years ago
More please

This screams for a second chapter. Rocky watches as Bruce services his thier lover. Do it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I don't usually read...

...fag stories, but this wasn't completely queer so I thought it was OK. Not quite my cup of tea but the writing was fairly good.

Just one thing though, this is the second time I've seen 'brunette' spelled incorrectly...I would think that a *woman*, especially one over the age of 40, would know how to spell it. I'm beginning to wonder if the profile is correct...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Doesn't ring true...

If he's gay why would he care who was fucking his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no need to bring in the IR crap

the story works without racist comments

Lee2012Lee2012about 11 years ago
Not into reading gay ertoca...

but I gotta admit, it was damn well written. Nothing sickening, not the typical Gay "ass fucking" crap. Just written with the theme of "OK, so let him suck my dick and see if a man can suck dick like a woman can lick a pussy".

Must admit, I kinda skimmed over the gay part at first, and you only mentioned in passing the remaing encounters. After that it melded in with the rest.

Fuck the homophobes. The forget all the "queer" thoughts fantasies they've had. Most "macho" guys do! 8-O

Lee

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Sorry, BetterEnding

Our Bull only 'raped' Sweetie after she confessed her fantasy with him! He also only started dominating Hubby because Hubby went submissive on him from the git-go. He started humiliating Hubby only after Hubby was reacting positively about more dominant behavior our Bull was planning and explaining to Hubby!

In other words, the Bull was assuming the roles which satisfied his lovers! Why would his boss want to give up a healthy and horny and hung guy who had been protecting Hubby's secret for months? Why would he not appreciate the fact that wife was much more pleasant around him, now that she had a healthy and horny and hung lover? The only question would be...could Hubby manage to maintain enough dominance in his conduct of his office to not cause his partner's to get overly curious.

Not really a position I would relish getting into, either Hubby OR Bull (maybe if I woke up female, Sweetie's situation might be OK, but that is as likely as DWormnuts giving this a 5)! However, Lynn does a very reputable job of presenting a good, readable tale!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A female is blonde, a male blond.

The bubbly is champagne.

But I thought the story was unique.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You should post this under "crap"

Because that's what it was.

SigintSigintalmost 10 years ago
No One Commented On His Name?

You're wild! Few things as sexy as intellect and a sense of humor. Just wash it down with champagne; even if you buy it in Champaign, IL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well That Was Hot!

And I can especially appreciate it as a biguy married to a hot woman, having to hide my dual nature due to my work. We have to be exceedingly careful where and with whom we play.

We both love to be dominated by the bull. Our cover life figures into our play when the bull "threatens" to expose us. I come fiercely when he restrains me, gags me, and fucks me while "threatening" to reveal my secret. It really relieves the tension I feel, the rest of the time.

I am not pathetically small, and we don't happen to currently have any interracial lovers, but I can relate to the humiliation of watching another man fuck my wife, especially if he pleases her better than I do, and knowing that his rod will soon be up my ass! It always gets my seven inches extra hard!

Thanks, Lynn!

Cassy16Cassy16about 9 years ago
Hot

I found this story hot. I have had a few gay experiences and I would have loved this scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong category

This belongs in the gay section.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
A couple

of clicks on the internet will tell you the black-on-white rape stats in the US (some 25,000 a year) compared with the white-on-black (zero reported?). So many stories on this site revel in the humiliation of the white male compared with the black. I wonder why the likes of Lynn have this political agenda to do this? Anonymous commentators occupy both sides of the case, as in (i) "go girl, keep cuckolding, keep humiliating the white guy in your stories" and (ii) "BTB", or words to that effect from the other side. I couldn't make out whether the commentator who encouraged the production of mix-race kids at the white husbands expense was being sarcastic or not!

All's good, though, for the jerkers off over this particular story.... she fantasied about black rape and got it..... so all's well with the world..... right ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

biggest dude ever recorded is a mexican. before that was a white guy who is 5'9". all this bbc worship is getting ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fuckin coalburners should be shot

youll get a disease a trip to single motherhood and a beating before long.. and go ahead cry racist all you wish, statistics bear this out. I respect gay people out of the closet but not these craven gutless fags . wretched creatures

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And you wonder why the divorce rate down south is high?

No southern man that I know has that fantasy. Maybe a nightmare? And talking about nightmares - lets talk about this garbage story. Any time you have male on male sex activities you post it in gay male. Gay male trumps every other category. So post this crap in GAY MALE so that we never have to read it. These characters were dumber than stumps and their actions were so unbelievable and so improbable that it just made me laugh. Glad you stopped posting. Awful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

How can I put this in professional terms? I’ll try it this way: This Story SUCKS!!! One Star.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Worst

This is the worst piece of shit that I've read in a while. Why would anyone write garbage like this and post it on loving wives?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lynn Get Help

Lynn, your problem is simple. You have masochistic tendencies with a possible self-defeating personality disorder! Read about, your stories fits the definition to a T. Get help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ditto

As another commenter said "Lynn you're sick and need help". However we read your tales, so what are we?

traddisagaintraddisagainover 3 years ago
all encompassing

love your stories, full of everything exciting to do with sex.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

ROFLMFAO

Yup thats the best I can do for this.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 3 years ago

@nexttimearound:

How many jurisdictions are there in the USA where a white man would get arrested for raping a black girl, let alone be convicted?

Is there any point in reporting it???

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Its funny that lynne is a dude, a closeted gay one, who can only deal with the mentally pressures of denying his sexuality by writing this type of idiocy.

Id venture a guess a south of the Mason/Dixon southern boy trying to stay hidden so his redneck pals dont leave him.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Anything that features sexual activity between male characters should ONLY EVER be posted in 'Gay Male', Anyone who says otherwise is a moron whose opinions should be treated with the contempt they deserve. My thanks to the author for the heads up at the beginning that saved me the bother of reading this. If I were gay I wouldn't be reading stories on a website about getting some cock, I'd be out there getting some for real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous