A Tale of Southern Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,101 Followers

Rocky was fascinated with my thick, loose foreskin. She kept pulling it back to reveal the large bulbous head of my cock, bending over and licking it and then pulling my foreskin back up to cover it. Then she pulled me up so my dick was between her tits – the contrast between her milky white tits and my dark cock turned me on.

After a few minutes of this I had had more than enough teasing, but no way was I going to settle for a tit-fuck. I spread her legs and fucked her the way she obviously needed to be fucked. Then we headed for the big double shower where four nozzles blasted our naked bodies from all directions.

When we got out of the shower we played around and ran through the penthouse naked, laughing like children. We finally went back to bed for some serious sex.

Sunday was a repeat of Saturday. In bed till almost noon fucking and playing around – then to the shower for more fun and then naked all day around the house.

Sunday night she asked me to fuck her on the rug again like the first night. She seemed really turned on and simply went wild, moaning and groaning and pumping her ass.

I couldn't understand why she was so much more turned on when I fucked her on the floor, so I asked her about it. She seemed very shy and reluctant to talk about it. But after a couple of drinks I finally got her talking about her sexual feelings when we fucked on the rug. She talked fast and her speech was slurred as the story finally rolled out.

"It's my private fantasy. A big chest is pressing down on my face and I look up at a dark body with strong muscles - he's a ... you know ... and, well my fantasy is that I'm getting raped by a guy who came into the house to do some work and it feels so good that it's turning me on and I start to pump my hips and I imagine that when he feels me turn on he laughs at me and calls me a horny bitch and a whore and he fucks me harder."

"And I'm working hard for my orgasm and ... and ... Oh my God! It's so good! And then I start to come and I feel my pussy grab on to a big, oversized cock just like yours and squeeze it and ... and ... well when I come with that big thing inside of me it's so good I can't describe it. I mean I've fucked guys in college but none of them had a really big dick and none of them made me come like you do."

Then she paused, breathing heavily, and whispered, "And I've never told anybody about my rape fantasy until now. I've been too embarrassed and ashamed. It's ... well, it's not a very nice thing for a woman to think about – especially a southern woman."

Then Rocky dropped her head down to hide her face. She had been babbling on breathlessly and I think she was embarrassed at what she had had told me. I'd always wondered whether or not Southern women really had that classic rape fantasy but I had never heard a woman describe it before and hearing her talk about it really turned me on. Now I understood her vibrator.

I had to work all day Monday but that night when she stripped I pulled her down on the floor roughly and started to fuck her hard. She buried her face in my chest and I knew she was getting into that rape fantasy again, so I started calling her a whore and a slut and when I did she began to grunt like an animal and yell and pump her ass so hard I thought I might hurt her, but when her orgasm came it was a really big, noisy one and lasted a long time.

Afterwards, she thanked me for the way I "raped" her and I cradled her gently in my arms and kissed her tenderly.

"You really know how to please a woman," she whispered.

"Does Bruce fuck you?" I asked.

"Not very often," she answered. "And not very well. Certainly not like you just did, and besides, he's ... well he's ... you know ... he's ... not ... very big."

I thought about that little pecker of his bouncing up and down when I fucked him. It was what my big brother used to call a "needle dick" that wouldn't do a woman much good. Obviously my brother had been right.

"Have you been out with other guys?" I asked.

"In college a few, but after I married Bruce I really never have had much of a chance. You're the first guy to come on to me. When you invited me out I started thinking right away about fucking you. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world to invite you in, strip, and spread my legs for you."

I rolled on my side and got up on my elbow. Then I began to play with the big tit closest to me. I leaned over and kissed her nipple softly.

"Have you figured out why Bruce doesn't fuck you very often?" I asked.

She paused in thought. "I think so."

And ...?" I asked.

"Well," she paused again, confused, as if trying to figure out whether to tell me something. Then she continued.

"It's because he's ... well he's ... " she stopped with that.

"Because he's gay?" I completed the sentence for her.

"How did you know?" Rocky asked in genuine surprise.

"I found out two months ago at that tax seminar in Orlando."

"How did you find out? I mean, I would think he's always very careful," Rocky said.

As I told her the story her eyes got as big as saucers. Then she laughed. She laughed so much she couldn't talk and she almost choked.

Finally she asked, "What did he say when he saw that you were the guy he had just sucked off?"

"What could he say? He just begged me not to tell anybody."

Rocky shook her head as in disbelief. "Jesus! And since then has he ... I mean have you ... have you ... done anything? You know."

"He's been blowin me regular and I been fuckin him some."

"Jesus!" Rocky said. "I have been worrying about what might happen if Bruce found out about us. But, hell, I mean, that doesn't matter now, does it."

"Sooner or later we'll have to tell him. We can't just sneak around," I said. "But you're right. It doesn't matter. There's nothing he can do about. I'll still have to let him suck my dick, you understand, but he can't make us stop fucking. If he wants to stay in the closet, that is."

Rocky started to laugh. "Oh my God! I'd love to see him with your big cock in his mouth - or bent over with that big thing up his ass and that tiny thing of his getting hard. He gets hard so he really must enjoy it. Right?"

"He really enjoys it a lot. He just bends over and takes it like a woman. When he gets on his knees to blow me I grab his head and fuck him in the mouth with my dick all the way back between his tonsils. When he swallows my cum his throat muscles massage my dick just like a pussy having an orgasm."

Rocky laughed again – a loud musical laugh.

"I'd like to see that," she said, still laughing.

"Does he know that you have figured out that he's gay?" I asked.

She paused a moment in thought. "I'm not sure, but I think he suspects I know," she said.

Then she chuckled. "But I've been wondering why he's been treating you so nice lately. Quite a change you know. Now I understand."

Rocky got to her feet and pulled me up off the rug. I couldn't take my eyes off those big, jiggling tits as she moved. She kicked off the spikes that she always wore when she ran around the condo naked.

"Let's get in bed and fuck some more. My ass always takes a beating on that hard floor – not that I don't enjoy getting raped you understand."

We enjoyed a nice, slow, leisurely fuck – the kind that I enjoyed all that week. This was spectacular pussy and she was a well-satisfied, well-fucked woman, a week later when Bruce returned on Sunday afternoon. Her whole attitude toward life had changed.

That afternoon he and Rocky were poolside. I shared a drink with them. His mother tolerated the surgery well and was on her way to recovery.

When it was time to go upstairs Bruce said to Rocky, "I'm going up to Barry's condo. I want to catch up on what's been happening at the office while I've been gone."

Rocky gave me a knowing smile and winked. That very morning she had looked up at me following our usual morning fuck and told me that the next place my dick would be was in her husband's mouth. She was right. Bruce couldn't wait to get down on his knees and blow me.

I fucked Rocky in secret for almost two months, trying to figure out how to tell her husband. Then late one Friday afternoon, while Rocky was upstairs, Bruce and I had a long talk, poolside, sitting at a table under an umbrella. We had several drinks and as it got dark the talk gradually moved from work to personal. I asked about Rocky.

"Rocky has been feeling a lot better in the last few weeks," Bruce said.

"I've noticed," I replied.

He nodded. "Her attitude is a lot more cheerful and positive."

"Why do you think that is?" I asked.

"I have no idea," Bruce said, "but I'm glad for her. She was so depressed. Now she's full of life."

Well, I had to tell him sometime. We needed to have a long conversation about his wife and now seemed as good a time as any. He'd had a few drinks and he was loose. Besides, I had him by the balls and he knew it. No reason to beat around the bush. I hit him with it straight.

"Bruce, I've been fucking your wife for almost two months. I started when you were in St. Louis. That's why she feels better. You weren't fucking her at all. Every woman needs to get laid, at least a little. A neglected pussy is a horny pussy."

He looked at me sharply, his mouth open to say something. There was a brief flash of anger and his old arrogance and, then, he looked down at the ground and closed his eyes. He began breathing heavily and I could see in his head the picture of me fucking his wife playing like a porn video, with the size of my dick exaggerated in his mind. He had told me how big I was so often that now he must be thinking of his wife's pleasure, as she humped her hips to meet the pounding I was giving her in his imagination.

Finally he looked up and spoke softly, "I knew that someday, someone would start fucking her. I knew she'd need it. It had to happen, but I didn't think it would be you. Maybe it's better that you're the one – no one would ever suspect you of all people. Does she know about us?"

"Yes she does," I answered.

"I figured she knew I was gay and in the closet," he said. He spoke like a man defeated, surrendering, changing.

"When I married Rocky," he continued, "I had hoped that I could get along with just a little gay sex on the side – you know, every now and then. And I did that at first, but I couldn't keep it up. You've see me ... seen how much I need it ... seen me sometimes almost beg you for it. It's just gotten worse as the years have gone by. All you have to do is unzip your fly and I'm on my knees."

"I don't fuck Rocky at all anymore. Actually I was lucky to meet you. At first I felt trapped but then I realized how much I needed what you gave me. I had been taking more and more risks in men's rooms and ... well ... disease or discovery – one or the other - was inevitable if I kept up what I was doing."

He sat quietly, eyes closed, in deep thought.

After a moment I asked, "What do you plan to do now?"

"I have no idea!" Bruce said shaking his head from side to side in frustration. "You've seen the other three senior partners. Straight and intolerant! I don't dare come out of the closet. And the way our partnership is set up – you know as well as I do – I can't get out without a big financial loss for several more years."

"What about a divorce?" I asked. "I'll look after Rocky you know. Rocky and I have become very close these past two months."

"I can't do that either - maybe in two or three years. But then if they saw you taking care of her – I mean YOU of all people – those damn bigots! This is the South! I mean, a white woman dating the token black guy in the firm. Jesus! You gotta make Senior Partner to be safe or go out on your own and even then ... well ... you know!"

"I like her Bruce and she likes me. We're gonna keep on fuckin. She needs it. You know that don't you?"

"I know what your needs are," I said. " I'll take care of you when you need it. You don't have to suck off strangers in men's rooms. I have no plans for the next few years."

Bruce chuckled and shook his head from side to side, as he so often did. "Can you take care of us both?"

I nodded. "Bruce, you've seen my balls. In fact you've played with 'em, licked the sweat off 'em, always telling me how big they are. I can take care of you both. In fact, I've been taking care of you both for the last two months."

Bruce again gave that nervous chuckle. "You know that I'm no bigot, but maybe what everybody says is true about ... well ... you know ... about black studs and southern women."

"So you're not gonna change anything for a couple of years?" I asked.

"I don't see how I can change anything," he said. "I have to stay in my place with Rocky. Those partners watch each other like hawks. I can't do anything suspicious or risk a separation that my partners might find out about."

My mind raced. I was surprised he wanted to keep living with Rocky. I had figured that when I told him we were fucking, he'd move out or get a separation or let her move out or something. Anything except keep living they way we were. I didn't plan to sneak around. But Bruce didn't want any change in where his partners thought he was living or who he was living with.

Okay, it was his choice but it called for a change in my plans – a change in our sleeping arrangements. Bruce might not like it but he really had no choice, if he wanted to keep Rocky living in the penthouse. Maybe it would work after all. Well, now was the time to lay it on the line.

"I'm gonna be spending a lot of time in your penthouse, Bruce. I want you to move your things into the guest room. I'll move some of my things into your master bedroom with Rocky. That'll be our sleeping arrangement for the time being."

"But ... but ... she's my wife!" He stammered helplessly.

"She may be your wife, Bruce, but she's my woman now. I'm giving her what she needs – what you can't give her – orgasms. As long as she gets them she's gonna be happy."

The poor bastard just sat there and nodded as I gave him orders. I watched the manhood drain out of him as he sat there, head bowed, in passive obedience.

"I ... I don't know if I can ... you know ... take that," he stammered.

"Well Bruce, we're gonna find that out this evening. Rocky and I are not gonna hide anymore. You and I are going up there in a few minutes and I'm gonna take your wife into the master bedroom and tell her about this conversation. Tell her about our new sleeping arrangements. Then I'm gonna fuck her – fuck her the way she likes, and you can sit in the living room and listen to us do it."

"You can sit there, sipping your Balvenie, and thinking about that big, black cock you like to suck pounding in and out of your wife's wet pussy while she grunts and pumps her ass like a slut working for the orgasm that you can't give her."

It was a tough thing to say but I thought it was necessary, even though I had no idea how he would react. Bruce just sat with his head down. I could see the picture I had painted rushing through his brain – crushing his manhood. He was going to be forced to listen to us fuck, sitting helplessly outside a closed door.

Bruce sat there crushed, emasculated, but when I looked at his groin I saw the effect my words had had on him - he had an erection! Jesus! Dominating him was turning him on. I had heard that some gay guys were like that, but I'd never met one. Here I was cutting off his balls and the poor bastard was getting a hard on!

Then I discovered something else. To my surprise, I was enjoying his sexual arousal. Jesus! I'm no pervert, but I never felt this thrill before! It was power! I remembered years of not having any power - years of deferring to the MAN – long years of saying, "Yes sir" and "No sir" and "Right away sir. And even with my job at the firm I had been deferring to THIS man."

Well, I thought, deferring is over now! If it turns him on to hear me talk about fucking his wife, I'll talk some more. I'm gonna get rid of any remaining arrogance and any remaining thoughts of mistreating Rocky. I'm gonna get him ready for our new sleeping arrangements.

"Bruce, do you want to hear the details about me fuckin your wife these past two months?" I asked.

He closed his eyes a let out a big sigh. Then he looked down at his groin and saw that his erection was clearly visible. Then he saw me staring at it and dropped his gaze in shame and humiliation. He knew I was aware of his arousal. Finally he nodded his head weakly, unable to look me in the eye.

I let him have it – the full treatment.

"It started the Friday you left for St. Louis," I began. "I figured Rocky was horny because you were suckin my dick instead of fuckin her. You know, Bruce, a neglected pussy is an available pussy. So I invited her out to dinner. She was very pleased to go out with me. I took her to a place where we would not be seen by anyone we knew. After dinner we danced and she put her pussy on my thigh and rubbed me with it. Your wife wanted to fuck, Bruce – she wanted to fuck real bad. I had figured it would be easy pussy and it was."

"We went back to your place and without saying a word, she just stripped down naked and posed for me like a whore - in spike heels, hose, and garter belt – so I could admire that beautiful sun-protected white skin and blond hair."

"I had learned in college how much fun it was to fuck blonds and I also had learned how some blonds liked to fuck black studs. You know Bruce, some women are like that and Rocky happens to be one of them. White dicks are just too small for some of these horny gals. You've seen that big, black vibrator of hers!"

"I fucked her on that shag rug in your bedroom. She went wild and had a big orgasm and then I fucked her in your bed. Bruce, there's a feeling of power when you fuck another man's wife in his own bed. Feel her pussy grab your dick when you give her an orgasm – especially if the other guy can't give her one."

He was trembling with embarrassment and humiliation. He sat quietly, staring down at the erection bulging in his pants, knowing that I saw it, and knowing that I enjoyed seeing him aroused by hearing things that would have enraged any normal man. But for Bruce, it was a newfound pleasure, more powerful than any he had ever known before. He probably never knew he would react this way until now. Certainly I didn't.

Slowly his right hand moved down and grasped his bulging trousers, squeezing his dick slowly. We both knew that his sexual attraction for my body rendered him helpless – now hearing about me fucking his wife was exciting him so much that he would be masturbating as soon as he could with that picture in his head. If we hadn't been outside he would probably be doing it now, even with me watching.

Make him ask for it again, I thought – this is fun!

"Bruce, do you want me to keep telling you about me fucking your wife?"

He just sat there slowly squeezing his dick and said nothing.

"I'll stop if you don't want to hear any more."

He took in a quick breath, looked up at me in alarm, and, trembling, said, "No Barry. Please don't stop. Tell me all of it – everything you did to her. I want to hear it."

It was hard not to laugh at the poor, helpless bastard, but I kept my cool. He wanted to be dominated and dominating this poor gay cuckold was more fun that I could have ever imagined. And watching him tremble and ask for more domination made it even better.

"Well Bruce, we stayed naked that whole weekend. I think we fucked in every room of your penthouse. We drank your expensive Champaign with orange juice and stayed half drunk most of the time. We were in that big double shower of yours several times a day washing off cum and pussy juice – there was a lot of that on both of our bodies."

"She told me you didn't fuck her and she said you had a little dick that wouldn't do her much good if you did. She showed me her big vibrator and said it was smaller than my dick."

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,101 Followers