A Tale of Southern Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,101 Followers

"And we talked about sex. She laughed when I told her how I found out that you were gay and how your little pecker got hard when I fucked you and how you bent over and took it like a woman and ejaculated on the floor."

I didn't think it was possible for him to be even more humiliated than he already was, but this last remark really hit him hard – he closed his eyes and shuddered. I couldn't help myself – I chuckled. I could see his mind picturing Rocky laughing at him when she heard about him getting fucked in the ass and ejaculating.

"And Bruce, she also told me about her sexual fantasies. All of them were fun to hear about but there was one that was the best of all. You'll like this! Her favorite fantasy was about getting raped by a big black stud with an enormous cock. She told me how it turned her on when he raped her – how she pumped her ass and begged him to fuck her harder."

"And Bruce, when I fucked her on the floor in your bedroom she had that fantasy for real and she really enjoyed it. You got a horny, hot wife Bruce. She needs to get fucked and I'm gonna fuck her for you. I'm gonna fuck her a lot."

"Time to go upstairs, Bruce. Time for you to get used to our new sleeping arrangements. Time for you to hear noises that you haven't heard recently – like the sound of your wife having an orgasm. Are you ready?"

His transformation was now complete – from arrogant, dominant executive to a helpless, gelded cuckold who would lie alone in bed trembling and playing with his little dick and masturbating as he thought about his wife in the next room spreading her legs for me.

Bruce looked up with a submissive expression and nodded feebly, still playing with the erection that bulged in his pants. He made no effort now to conceal what he was doing. He was crushed and powerless and he was as ready as he was ever going to be for what was going to happen next.

My mind flashed forward over the next couple of hours. I saw myself fucking his wife in his own bed, while he just sat in the living room playing with his dick and jacking off. He'd be outside a closed door, listening to his wife groan with pleasure. And he'd see her in his imagination pumping her ass, spreading her legs wide, sweating and grunting.

Maybe I'd fuck her on the floor this first time – she made more noise that way and he could hear her beg me to fuck her harder. Maybe later this weekend I'd take him into the guest bedroom and fuck him – and, maybe, leave the door ajar so Rocky could peek in if she walked by.

She had laughed when I described how her husband's little pecker got rock hard and bounced up and down when I fucked him. "I'd like to see that," she had said with a giggle. Maybe she'll stand there and watch him take it like a woman and giggle when he lets out that final grunt of ecstasy and squirts his little load on the floor.

This poor bastard was sitting there playing with his dick and living, what for him, was a brand new fantasy. But it was in fact a very old one - the tawdry, classic, male fantasy of the Old South – what every southern gentleman was afraid his wife might do if she ever got the chance – the chance to take a really big, black cock deep.

For Bruce it was no longer a fantasy – it was about to happen for real! And it was turning him on more than anything had ever turned him on in his entire life, because he knew how much he was going to enjoy it – again and again and again!

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,101 Followers