A Tale of the Technician Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers

No one had to coach me on what to do this time. I called Quantrill, my favorite wide-receiver and told him to gather up six guys. We had something to do. Emily insisted we have to find Gina first so I had the guys gather up and meet with me later. Tracking her down required us to travel from the back of the bar where she was jumped down the road to her little home on the wrong side of the tracks.

She was staggering home when we found her. She looked like hell. Her blouse had been torn so that here are no buttons left and her bra had been torn and mangled to the point it was useless. He skirt was a mess, according to the video her panties have been torn off, and her hose were torn. Her torso, face, hair and back were spackled with jism and it was sticking to what clothes she did have. In essence, she'd been humiliated again by being forced her to walk back home like this.

Her initial reaction to my approach was fearful. She knew my car and made the assumption that some of us jocks had come back for seconds. Amber, Emily, and Jamie had to pour out to the car to convince her that we were here to help. The presence Amber elicited was its own kind of fear until she grabbed the tearful Gina and pulled her close. Amber, Gina, and Emily piled into the back seat. Gina was mumbling about her clothes and Emily was promising to her new stuff. Jamie was a lot more succinct.

"Kill the bastard," she commanded me. I really didn't need the encouragement, but nodded to Jamie anyway. I dropped everyone off at Jamie's and she told me she was going to use her dad's car to pick us some stuff for Gina. I rendezvoused with my teammates after that. One of our guys has found Jack on the porch with three of his buddies, which is providence because I would have hated to having to hunt them down one at a time all night.

There was no preamble to the fight. No one said something macho. Jack and his buddies knew why we are there and my buddies knew these assholes were a stain on our team's honor. We slammed into them like a merciless wave. There was a reason I brought so many guys. I'd never intended this to be a fair fight. You earn fair fights. This is a lesson and we proceed to administer it with a vengeance.

We were polite enough to be waiting on the police when they arrived. This was not something I'd be running away from and my buddies stuck it out with me. We even helped the cop pile Jack and his bloodied buddies in the squad car and followed him to the station. This was a time when I proved that being the QB was worth something; we all showed up to face the music.

They called the Chief in, showed him the video Jack and his buddies took of Gina and were let off with a warning about disturbing the peace. I heard him saying something about 'boys being boys' before he dispatched Jack and his cronies to the clinic. Gina deserved more but in this town I figured this was what she's going to get. For the first time at school I'd laid down the law and wonder of wonders, people listened.

I sneaked into Jamie's place around four in the morning. She's left the door unlocked so I assumed I was welcome. I tried to be quiet but Jamie stirred when I came in. She was snuggled up to Amber on the sofa. Emily had her arms around Gina on sleeping bags on the floor. Soon all the girls were staring at me.

"We put Jack and his buddies in the hospital. The police have been dealt with. Gina, I sorry, but I doubt the cops are going to look into this further," I informed her.

Amber, Emily, and Jamie exchange a glance then kind of sneak looks to Gina.

"Why?"

"Essentially I think the cops are spineless," I responded.

"No," she clarified, "why did you do it?"

"Gina no one deserves to be treated like that, especially if they hide behind the name of my team. Would you rather I had not done it?" Gina seemed to think that over.

"I'm ruined in school now," she sobbed, "No one will want to touch me, much less go out with me." Sadly I knew that is not the truth. Anyone seeking an easy score would take Gina on a date, give her a few beers and expect her to put out. After all, she fucked four guys at the same time, right? What could I say?

"Gina, you are welcome at my table anytime," I offered.

"Sure, we would be happy to have you," Emily, the Queen, assured her.

"Of course. We both think Jack is a total douche. That has to count for something," Amber added.

Gina hugged herself into Emily's blossomy embrace. Emily shot me an awkward look that I'm willing to bet has more to do with arousal than anything else. We both knew how horribly inappropriate coming on to such a vulnerable girl would be. Amber being in the room made it all that much more impossible.

"Well, I thought you deserved to know," I told the girls as I turned to leave.

"Come back here and sit on the sofa," Jamie instructed me. I went to sit beside her in the corner when she scooted aside and left the space between Amber and Jamie the only place to settle into. I put my ass down, sliding a bit into the seat and was tandem attacked by both woman. The put their heads on my shoulders and proceeded to go back to sleep. Emily got up and cut the light off before joining Gina back on the floor.

(Sunday)

I woke up to see Gina stretching as she sat on the floor, arms reaching toward the ceiling. She saw me looking at her and immediately blushed and looked away. I caught Emily looking over her shoulder at me. She'd been watching the show too. Gina had on a Nightwish t-shirt that was a little tight around the breasts and gym sweats which didn't do too much to hide her figure.

Gina went down on one elbow and looked Emily in her large blue eyes.

"Last night really happened didn't it?" Gina asked.

"Yes, but we've been trying to make it better," Emily answered. Gina then surprised both Emily and I being crossing the distance and kissing Emily on the lips.

"That's for not letting me be alone," Gina whispered. Emily nodded. Gina looked up at me, "Where you serious about letting sit at your table?" Before I could respond, Jamie piped in.

"Of course he was serious," she yawned.

"Woman, for the love of God, let me answer my own damn questions," I elbowed Jamie. To Gina, "I would be honored if you would, after all the crap my teammates put your through, spend some time with me in and out of school."

"You don't think ..." Gina began close to tears.

"I think you are pretty and tough," I finished for her.

"If he tries to have sex with you he'll have to go through me," Jamie declared.

"And me," Amber chimed in. Where the hell did that come from?

"And me too," Emily added a moment slower.

"Wow, I always thought you guys were so stuck up," Gina wondered.

"What me; stuck up?" Jamie faux-gasped.

"Actually no," Gina responded. "I kind of thought you were crazy."

I had to laugh. For some reason both Amber and Jamie decided to elbow me at the same time. With this kind of synergy I should put these girls on the team.

"Amber, um, aren't you angry about Jack and me and all the stuff I did?" Gina worried.

"I think I traded up," Amber corrected her. Now I was a used car ... who still wasn't going to get any sex anytime soon.

"I think we need to go out and be seen together," Emily announced, "after church that is." I groaned which Gina took the wrong way.

"Don't worry about Craig," Jamie smiled, "he's just watching his chances of sex going down the tubes for today." With that last addendum she patted my arm compassionately.

After that, Amber, Emily and I went off to get ready for our Sunday ritual. Jamie and Gina would remain behind. I told Jamie to behave to which she gave me the 'who me?' expression. I couldn't get through the service fast enough and I was relieved to find Emily and Amber were waiting for me to pick them up for 'studying', or so the cover story went. We picked up Gina, took he by her place to check in with her mother and get her school stuff, we gathered back at Jamie's.

What Gina found to be the oddest part (to date) of our little troupe was that we actually studied and did our homework. Gina's horizons had always been limited to some low-paying job around town. The rest of us were aiming for college, but Emily didn't miss a beat drawing Gina in. Emily had this magic when it came to making people feel good and believe in themselves. It had worked gangbusters on Jamie.

Gina gravitated toward me which only made Amber territorial. Somehow I was trying to remember that I'd been having sex with Jamie and Emily (sort of) only two weeks ago, I found Amber's possessiveness odd. Soon Jamie and Emily had Gina boxed in and concentrated on her studies and Amber had her sole attentions on me.

By the time we were ready to go, Emily had decided that she would be dropping Gina off first. She made a great show of walking Gina to her home and even stopping by for a few minutes. We then drove past Amber's to drop Emily off and finally we stopped by Ambers. She gave me something way beyond the normal goodbye kiss.

"I don't want you feeling lonely," Amber murmured.

"Amber, I've been trying to get with you for days now. You are well worth waiting for," I promised. That made her happy, which was more than it did for me watching those tight-ass jeans skipping up the walkway. I went home and yanked furiously for an hour.

(Monday)

I set the record straight for waiting with Emily and Amber by Gina's bus. I had little doubt she'd been treated like a pariah onboard so the appearance of me on the scene escorting Gina in was a definite shock. Gina's spirits picked up noticeable and then something even more miraculous happened; several of the guys who had been with me when I went after Jack came by and made a point of talking with her too -- no coaching or anything.

By lunch Gina was close to being out of her shell. People she'd thought never even knew she existed stopped her in the hall and made small talk with her. In the twisted, convoluted system that was the High School hierarchy, Gina had become popular. To add to all the madness, my close buddy Quantrill came up and sat with Gina. She stammered repeatedly but he was a nice guy about it.

Jack stayed the hell out of my way and even non-jocks were giving him grief. At practice the coach pulled me aside to threaten me with the disruption to the team but his grip had slipped so far that I blew him off without repercussions. Blair joked within earshot about me now being with three whores.

I asked him how it felt having Emily prefer to be with one man with four ladies as opposed to being with one man who clearly couldn't perform. Hitting so close to home made Blair angry as hell. It made Emily nervous but Jamie and Amber found it to be hilarious. Jamie even joke about which one of them wasn't worthy of being labeled a whore.

On Tuesday, Quantrill asked Gina out to the victory party; she just about fell out of her chair. After agreeing she cornered me and begged me to tell her if I'd put him up to it. I denied any involvement since that was the truth. I did catch up with Amber and Emily but they seemed as confused about it as I was. Even Jamie disavowed all knowledge, claiming that Quantrill must be a really nice guy.

Gina still asked to be part of our study group; good for her academic outlook, but another dark cloud on my sexual horizon. I did discover that I had lower than expected sexual boundaries with Amber. Her ass and the sides of her breasts were allowed to my wondering presence. She also did an excellent job of sucking the fingertips (figuratively) off my fingers -- God damn this girl had some suction. She had this look she would give me when she was doing it that whole finger-sucking thing was one part angel of innocence and one part tantalizing seductress.

On Wednesday night Jamie pulled me aside and told me that Amber was about to explode, which I told her made two of us. She told me to come by tomorrow, but not to worry about studying. I didn't get too much sleep and I coasted through classes in a dream-like state. I couldn't get the girls and get to Jamie's fast enough.

(Thursday)

Jamie met me at the door with a t-shirt and not much else.

"If I had been your dad?" I joked.

"I would have been surprised that my dad had to knock and I'd have told him I was about to take a shower if he'd lost his keys," she said as she teased me with a turn of the hip that showed me the bottom of her black panties.

She attempted to saunter down the hallway with some dignity, but I pursued her and grabbed two handfuls of ass. Jamie squawked and swatted my arm.

"Me -- horny," I responded in my best caveman impersonation.

"Behave or you will be me-sexually frustrated," Jamie threatened. I put my hands around her hips and kissed her on her neck.

"If you want we can do it on the sofa," Jamie mused.

"I think we agreed to meet everyone downstairs," I sighed regrettably. Jamie reached up and patted my cheek.

"Good boy," she rewarded me. "You've made a commitment to Amber and I'd hate you if you became some selfish High School jerk." Sometimes girls are like landmines; you don't know you've made a mistake until they go off.

We made our way downstairs and I was brought up short. Amber and Emily were lounging on the floor wearing as much as Jamie, with the added bonus that they weren't wearing bras.

"You look nice," Emily greeted me. Amber said something a bit more direct.

"Get over here," Amber requested.

She was nervous so I walked over to her, went to my knees and kissed her on the lips. When she started kissing me back I pushed her back onto the ground. Amber wrapped her arms my neck and held herself against me as I bore her down. Without waiting for me she began dry-humping urgently. Since she couldn't have been that sexual deprived I was thinking she was trying to make an impression.

"Too many clothes," Jamie whispered in my ear. She started working my shirt up over my head. At the same time another set of hands were unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants. Emily even managed to plant a kiss on my hip and waist before moving down to Amber. It was cleverly done.

When I pushed up and let Jamie pull my shirt off Amber pulled off her shirt too. I slipped down and pressed my mouth to one nipple and started one of those tricks Jamie had taught me -- suckling with pulling with the teeth. I massaged the other breast with my hand taking great pleasure with the hardness of her nipples.

Amber began rubbing her hands through my hair and moaning softly. Jamie and Emily worked down my pants and underwear in several sharp pulls. Sex makes men ignore many types of pain; those that lead to the promise of sex being the easiest to ignore. I was now pressing my very aroused member against Amber's thigh. How did I get so lucky?

I moved up so that my penis was rubbing against her still covered pussy. Why was I the only one naked? That question didn't stay unanswered for long as Jamie moved down and leaned in close to Amber and me, breasts exposed and inviting. I started going from Amber's lips to Jamie's breast.

I was a bit freaked when Jamie slid a hand between us and starts rubbing Amber's breast that until recently I had been suckling at. Instead of reacting poorly Amber bucked harder against me and moaned, "Yes, yes," between kisses. Emily was placing gentle kisses along my hip and I assumed Amber's hips. I knew what Emily wanted and needed, so I scoot off Amber and use my free hand to pull down her panties.

Emily took over and finished getting the panties off and then started kissing the inside of Amber's thighs. This seemed to be driving Amber nuts so Jamie upped the ante. She started nibbling on Amber's ear, Amber turned to look at her and Jamie kissed her. I took this as my cue to move down and start working on Amber's breasts again and playing with her cunt with my fingers.

Emily's fingers join mine and I can feel her lips come to Amber's labia which she uses her fingers to push aside before she went diving in. Emily was working her best friend over well and it wasn't long before Amber cried out and arched her back. Emily drank her up hungrily while Jamie stole her breath away with a passionate kiss.

Amber propped herself up and looks down at Emily whose cum-drenched lower face was filled with fear and indecision about what she's just done.

"Amber I ..."

"Emily, you have been my best friend forever. It isn't like I didn't suspect you of being a little different," Amber assured her.

"I was afraid you wouldn't understand," Emily said happily.

"I'm not sure I understand either," Amber began, but seeing Emily's worry added, "But I liked it. I liked it a lot. Now if the two of you don't mind, I want to get Craig's rocks off." Amber for the win! "He looks like he's suffered long enough."

"Why don't you get on top?" Jamie suggested. "I have something in mind."

Amber nodded and I was over-eager so I quickly found myself on my back and Amber was poised over me. With one hand she opened her flower to me and she pressed down on my chest with the other hand. Amber did a quick intake of breath and lowered herself incrementally down onto my penis. Amber wasn't as tight as Jamie, but she was warm and comfortable and special in her own way. Maybe guys put too much emphasis on tightness and not enough on how warm and wonderful it feels to be inside a woman.

I soon found another pressure down farther on my legs and was rewarded with the picture of Emily cupping Amber's breasts and nibbling on her neck. Amber closed her eyes, moaned and was totally getting into getting pleasured from below and behind. I would have seen more if it wasn't for Jamie straddling my face and smiling down at me.

"Please Craig," she asked gently. I shook my head in the affirmative because I just loved the taste of Jamie. I immediately found the location of my old companion in ecstasy, Jamie's clit, and teased it with my rolled up tongue. I then proceeded down her folds once before starting to drill my tongue in and out in sharp moves.

Jamie shuddered slightly. I couldn't hear much as her thighs bracketed my head but she was getting progressively wetter and rocking back and forth. I was caught off-guard when she moved forward and stopped. That pretty much left me without a safe option to breath. Only later did Jamie tell me she'd closed with Amber and they'd begun kissing and biting each other's lips.

All I could tell at the time, beyond the shortness of breath, was that Amber began grinding herself against me furiously. Now I'm a good athlete and that means I have good breath control so I wasn't frantically tapping on Jamie's thigh, but I was stroking it firmly indicating I needed air. Jamie stat up then rolled backwards; a maneuver I rewarded her with a full length lick from clit to anus. She stayed there, clearly hoping I would repeat the action.

I began to probe her butthole with my tongue which gave her a shiver. She really loved this stuff. I had barely entered her when she gave with a mighty spasm of the hips and fluids on my chin and neck. On shaky legs Jamie dismounted my face and moved so that she was kissing me deeply on the side of my face, neck, and lips.

"Oh fuck!" Amber panted, "That is so hot!" Emily took that moment to twist both of Amber's nipples and nibble on her ear. Amber's muscles rippled through her vagina in a way that was completely new to me. She kept grinding back and forth against me and I was close enough that I grabbed her hips and held her in place.

"Wait Craig; are you close?" Amber asked in an excited voice. It dawned on me that I'd never asked Amber about protection.

"Yes," I ground out between stressed impulses.

"Emily, scoot down," Amber asked. Emily slid off, confused but not for long.

Amber moved down me far enough to wrap her lips around my cock and start sucking with her lips while pumping me with her hand. It was fantastic. I was able to prop myself up and stroke her cheek.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers