A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes I worry I have," I admitted.

"And that's why I trust you not to, Mark," she assured me. "Or if you did, that you'd stop when I let you know. It's that part that has always worried me, that the guy wouldn't stop if I said it was too much. I know you would."

"I would do what you wanted me to do," I said, which prompted Jessika to grab my hand and squeeze it.

"So, what I've been thinking about, fantasizing about, and even getting myself off about is thoughts of you tying me up, or maybe tying me to my bed, and having your way with me."

"I think we could arrange that," I grinned as I felt relief flood through me - with her build up, I had been concerned that she wanted something more intense, such as the intense, even degrading, domination that Jessi seemed to crave.

"I've never trusted anyone before to tie me up, Mark," she confessed. "Especially not my ex. But it's something I've always fantasized about. I'll need to start out slowly, I think."

"We will take it slow," I assured her.

"And I'd like to have a safe word," the brunette informed me. "I've been reading up on this stuff online, and I think that'd be best. I like the idea of the 'green', 'yellow', 'red' system, where I can let you know how I am feeling as we do more stuff."

"That would be fine," I agreed.

"And just so you know where you stand, as far as what we've done so far, there have bene maybe a couple things that might have been on the edge of yellow, but nothing has been more than that," she explained.

"That is good to know," I said. "It helps me know what you might want me to push."

Jessika nodded, then hugged me tight. I was surprised to find that she was trembling.

"Are you okay," I asked her as she continued to hold herself against me.

"Oh yes," she breathed. "I'm excited, but it took a lot for me to tell you this. It's a big step for me to go from a little bit of rough pay during sex to telling a man, even you, about, um, this stuff."

"I must confess I am a bit surprised that you are this nervous," I smiled at her. "After all, you were brave enough to go out on stage wearing almost nothing."

Jessika snorted, and I was sure she rolled her eyes, although I could not tell for sure in the dim light, before she said, "Stripping was easy. Just wiggle and jiggle and get the money. I did not have to do anything but give a little show. This is much different."

"But it still took courage, I would think," I countered. "Especially the first time."

"I was drunk the first time," the brunette confessed. "And most of the times after that I was at least buzzed. It was nothing like admitting to a man I care about and respect that I want him to tie me up and ravage me."

"You want to be ravaged?" I asked, pulling away from her a bit.

"Yeah," she said, and I could hear confusion in her voice. "I told you I wanted you to tie me up and have your way with me."

"I thought you just wanted to be restrained," I said.

"I do," she replied. "But isn't that part of being tied up - that the man can have his way with the woman?"

"Well, yes," I agreed. "But I would not think of just tying someone up as forced sex, which is what ravaging calls to mind, at least for me."

"But it is kinda forced," Jessika reasoned. "I mean, if the woman can't resist."

"But even tied up, the woman, or the man, can still want the sexual activity," I pointed out.

"And part of the excitement is knowing that you can't resist because you are tied up, at least that's what excites me about the thought of it," Jessika countered. "So, I trust you not to go too far, but I also know that you can use me how you want."

"That is different from forcing you," I maintained.

"What if I wanted that too?" Jessika blurted out in a rush. "What if I wanted you to force me?"

"Umm..." was all I managed before the brunette, whose breathing had grown heavy, hurried through the rest of what she wanted to say.

"What if I wanted you to take me by force, tie me up, and really do whatever you wanted, even if I said 'no' or fought back?"

"We could explore that, but I think we would really want to take that slowly," I told, her feeling some trepidation - I knew from my experiences with Jessi that I had my own limits with such things.

Even as I pondered my doubts, I reached out to rub the brunette's arm to reassure her, and I found she was trembling even more than she had been before.

"Are you sure you are okay?" I asked.

"Yes, Mark," she breathed. "I'm nervous, and scared, and excited... and sopping wet. I can't believe I actually told you all that, and I can't believe I'm willing to put myself in your hands like that, but I am, and I want to at least see what it is like."

"And you mean both being tied up and forced-sex-play," I clarified.

"I think one will lead to the other," Jessika shrugged. "It always has in my fantasies."

It hit me, as I processed what the lovely brunette had told me, how different my two lovers really were. Jessika, at thirty-one, was just exploring some things the twenty-year-old Jessi had been doing for quite a while. On the other hand, sex with Jessika was more varied, and even more satisfying on a different level, than sex with Jessi. Also, I realized, it meant quite a bit to me that Jessika trusted me enough to take a chance on something that excited and scared her. With Jessi, we did some wild, extreme things because that is what she knew. The only sexual exploration for the blonde was in the context of gentler, more emotionally laden sex.

"Let's just see how it goes," I said, pulling myself away from comparing my two lovers. "If you like being restrained, maybe we can go more toward forced-sex-play."

"Ok," Jessika agreed. "But the term forced-sex-play seems so, well, forced. Let's just say we're working up to you ravaging me. I like that term."

"Well, we can call it ravishment-play," I suggested, but Jessika shook her head.

"I would call it 'play rape', personally, as that's how I have always thought about it, but I know that's not politically correct," Jessika stated. "Plus, I think it'd make you uncomfortable. So 'ravage' or 'ravishment', if you like, sounds like a nice compromise since they aren't nearly as cold and clinical sounding as 'forced-sex-play' or, even worse, 'coerced-sex-play' or 'non-consent play'."

"You have been doing some research on this, haven't you?" I asked.

"Yes," the brunette admitted, and although I could not tell for sure in what little light was available, I was quite sure she was blushing. "Some a long time ago, and some more recently, especially as I began to fantasize about doing it with you."

"Have you ever masturbated while researching it?" I asked her, surprising myself a little with the directness of my question.

"Yes," my lover breathed.

"And you thought about me while you did so?" I continued.

"Oh, yes," Jessika moaned as she leaned in closer to me.

"Are you still wet right now?" I inquired, remembering she had said she was just moments before.

"Fuck yeah!" she groaned, and then we were kissing passionately, or tongues pushing against each other.

I had not ben aroused during or discussion, as I had been more focused on trying to understand what Jessika was asking and what her limits were, But as we kissed, and as I thought about exploring her fantasies with my sexy, brunette lover, I hardened quickly. When Jessika reached down to grasp my penis, I was fully erect.

"I'm not the only one excited by this, huh Mr. Warner," she teased me.

"You are not," I agreed.

"But this isn't all new to you, is it?" she asked as she stroked my rigid shaft.

"No," I admitted.

"And from what little you've told me about your ex, I doubt she was into stuff like that," she continued.

"She was not," I said.

"So it was either before her or after her," the brunette mused just before she leaned over and sucked in the head of my penis with a loud slurp.

"Both," I moaned. "A little with a girlfriend in college. And more, um, recently."

Jessika pulled her mouth from my manhood with a wet pop, then straightened up.

"This is something you do with blonde Jessica," she said, and it was not a question.

"Yes," I answered anyway.

"All of it?" Jessika pursued.

"Most of it - but she really prefers a slave girl scenario," I explained, figuring Jessika was not going to let this go until I gave her something more than 'yes' or 'no'.

"And slave girls get tied up and forced, I imagine?" Jessika inquired, her breathing growing noticeably shallow.

"Sometimes," I agreed. "And sometimes they submit and do whatever is demanded of them."

"Fuck," my brunette lover moaned. "I've never really been jealous of that little bitch until right now."

"Let's just talk about something else," I suggested, "or maybe not talk at all and just do something else."

To my surprise, Jessika kissed me hard, then pushed me down onto my back. She straddled my hips, as she had done earlier on the couch, and began to again rub her pubic hair along my erection.

"And you like me like this, even though she is shaved?" she inquired through heavy breaths.

"Jessika, let's not..."

"'Yes' or 'no', Mark," Jessika interrupted.

"Yes," I sighed.

"I can't stop thinking about her as your slave, tied up, and you using her however you want," the brunette groaned. "I'm jealous out of my mind, but I'm so fucking turned on too."

"Jessika, please let's not do this," I moaned as she continued to rub her crotch against me.

"If you have a twenty-year old little slut who'll be your slave and do whatever you want, and you and I have no commitment to each other, why do you keep this up with me?" Jessika asked. "I mean, I know she wants you all to herself, and would be willing to do whatever it took to get that. So, with everything you get form her, and everything she would probably do to get you to herself, why do you still want me?"

"It is easy for me to be myself with you," I explained. "I mean, the sex is fantastic, of course, but I can be me and not worry about you not accepting me. That is something I have never had before with a woman. Hell, I even started writing again because you helped me relax and remember things I used to like to do."

The brunette stopped grinding against me, and in the dim light I saw her eyes shining with moisture.

"Fuck, Mark," she groaned, her voice choked with emotion. "Why'd you have to say something like that?"

"It is the truth," I said as I reached up and swept a strand of hair from her forehead. "I have not been really me in a long time. Being with you has helped me find that again. You are more than a lover - you have become a dear friend. And I know you feel the same."

I felt a drop of wetness hit my chest, then another, and I knew the brunette was crying. I did not know until she leaned down and kissed me that they were not tears of sadness, at least not completely.

"Why'd you have to go and make me all happy and sad at the same time," she lamented, her forehead pressed against mine. "It's taken me right out of the mood to do what we were doing."

"It was an odd mood," I pointed out, meaning what I said but also a little disappointed it had not continued.

"Yes, it was, but you were going to get your brains fucked out," she informed me. "I can't believe how jealous I felt - or how turned on I was."

"Are you still?" I asked. "Jealous, that is?"

"I'm a little envious that at twenty she's brave enough to do things it's taken me more than a decade longer to work up the nerve to even talk about doing," Jessika answered after a little thought. "And I'm even more envious that she's doing those things with you, but the raw jealousy I felt is gone. I think it was something about the moment, and that's gone now."

"She does those things because it is mainly what she has known, I think," I said. "She has a completely different set of fears than you do. The emotional closeness we have would cause her to shut down her feelings."

"So you're saying you get what you want emotionally from me and physically from her," Jessika asked, and for the second time that night, I thought I detected some reproach in her words and her tone.

"I would not put it that way at all," I replied. "Everything about our relationship is important to me, physical and emotional."

"I assume you had the threesome with her and that other girl, and I assume something went wrong, given your mood for most of this past week," Jessika said, and I was sure she was steering our conversation away from what she and I felt about each other.

I sighed, then admitted that the brunette was right on both accounts.

"And is it all out of your system now?" she asked.

"The threesome or Jessi?" I inquired.

"Oh, I know the blonde is not out of your system, Mark," Jessika laughed, although there may have been a touch of bitterness behind it. "I meant the threesome."

"Then yes, I would say it is," I replied.

"And you've not added the other blonde to your rotation, have you?" the brunette inquired. "I don't think you're up to splitting time between three women."

Again, my lover's tone was light on the surface but with an edge lingering in it. I did not know if that edge was anger, or jealousy, or concern, or some combination of emotions, so I tried my best to reassure her.

"No, I have not," I told her. "And I am not even sure I will have two to worry about anymore."

"Don't be so confident you'll have even one," she snapped, but then she leaned forward and embraced me.

As the curvaceous brunette hugged me, I felt the press of her enhanced breasts against me chest, as well as the feel of her pubic hair on my penis, as she still was straddling me. Despite everything that had happened, this combination caused my arousal, which had waned, to strengthen again and become apparent to the lovely woman on top of me.

"Is your dick getting hard again, Mark Warner?" Jessika asked as she pushed herself up so she was braced on her arms above me.

"Yes," I admitted.

"And why's that?" she pushed.

"Because the way it felt when your breasts were pushed against my chest and your pussy was pressed against me," I replied.

"It wasn't because you were thinking about another woman?" she inquired.

"I was not thinking about anyone but you," I replied. "And your incredible pussy."

"This pussy?" she laughed as she wiggled her crotch against me, which caused me to become even more rigid.

Then she giggled and did it again. By that point, I was nearly fully erect, which I was sure she could tell.

"Well, it is against my better judgment to fuck you right now," she teased me. "But since I already relented on giving you some benefits tonight, and more than once at that, I may as well relent on this too."

"Or maybe I could just take what I want," I teased her back.

Jessika's breath caught for a moment, and I felt her eyes on me. Then she let out the breath she was holding and shook her head.

"Not yet, Mark," she breathed. "But just you saying it makes me... want to break all my own rules with you, just like I always do."

"It does not make you want to ride my cock until you cum?" I asked as I reached up and pinched and pulled her nipples.

"Fuck yes, it does," she groaned. "I just don't understand how I can go from not intending to have sex with you one moment to not being able to stop myself the next."

"I am irresistible, perhaps?" I suggested, intending it as a joke.

"You are to me," the brunette answered, and I knew she was not joking.

Then, without another word, she raised her crotch up off of me, reached between us, held my erect penis so it was straight up, and then positioned herself so she could slide her wet warmth down it. As she came to rest against me with the whole length of my shaft inside of her, we both moaned simultaneously.

"God, I love riding your cock," she told me as she began to slide up and down it. "It fills me perfectly."

I groaned and squeezed both of her breasts as they hung above me. Then I began to pinch and pull on her now fully engorged nipples, pausing occasionally to lift my torso up so I could lick first one, then the other, before returning to torturing them with my fingers.

"Do you like the feel of my wet cunt sliding up and down on you?" Jessika asked after a little bit.

"Fuck yes," I responded as she began to increase her tempo.

"I bet the little blonde's is tighter," she said.

"Jessika, please..." I responded, but my words trailed off into a moan and the curvy brunette began to really slam herself up and down my pole.

"Tell me, Mark," she growled between her own moans.

"It is different," I said, but Jessika shook her head and pushed herself up so she was sitting straight up, my manhood buried deep inside of her. She then raked her fingernails along my chest as she began bouncing rapidly up and down.

"Fucking answer me," she snarled as she rode me hard. "Is her cunt tighter?"

"Yes," I snapped back. "But being inside you is amazing. You are a better fit for me. Sometimes she is too tight."

Jessika stopped moving and sat still with me all the way inside of her. I was waiting for her to speak, but instead I heard muffled tale-tell squeaks coming from her mouth. I made myself focus on her in the dim light, and I saw that she was holding one of her hands over her mouth.

"Did you just cum?" I demanded.

"Yes," she finally said, when her body had relaxed and she had quite squeaking. "What the fuck is wrong with me tonight? I almost came just from talking about her before, and now I did cum when you were, well, you know."

"Um, well, I guess...," was all I managed to get out before Jessika started talking again.

"And I felt so jealous when you said she was tighter," she admitted. "But when you said I was a better fit, it is like my insides just turned to jelly and I couldn't stop from cumming."

"I don't know what to say," I confessed, deciding I might as well just put it out there.

"Tell me to get on my hands and knees so you can fuck me from behind," the brunette suggested.

"You still want to, um, keep going?" I asked, surprised. I had figured we were likely done for the night, despite the fact I was still fully erect.

"I want you to fuck me from behind," she reiterated. "And I want you to tell me you are going to do it."

For a moment we remained still, then I bucked her off of me and rolled over and up onto my knees.

"On your hands and knees, slut," I commanded her. "I am going to fuck you like a bitch in heat."

"Fuck, Mark," the brunette gasped, but she quickly did as she was told. When she was in position, I pushed her legs further apart to give me better access to her, then, without warning her, I grabbed her hips and slammed myself as deep into her as I could.

"OOOHHH FFFUUUCCCKKK," my lover yelped as I violated her.

"I thought you did not want any 'rough stuff'," I whispered in her ear as I leaned down against her back.

"You know what I fucking want and need," she moaned.

"Do you want to hear what it was like for me to fuck the other blonde during the threesome?" I asked Jessika, prompting a whimper as well as a shiver. "I rammed my cock deep inside of her while she licked Jessi's pussy. Every thrust drove her face deeper into Jessi's crotch."

"Just tell me about the girl you fucked," Jessika rasped between ragged breaths. "Was her pussy tight? Did it feel good? Did you smack her ass as you fucked her?"

"It was tight and wet, just like yours right now," I told her. "And yes, I smacked her ass, like this."

I gave Jessika a sharp slap on each of her magnificent but cheeks, which caused the brunette to gasp and grunt. I did not tell her I had spanked Amara before I had sex with her, not during.