A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you maul her tits?" she asked when she was able to speak again.

I had not, at least not during sex, but as with the spanking question, I knew this was mow more about whatever it was that Jessika wanted from me now than about what had really happened with Amara then. So, I told her I had.

"Maul mine, Mark," she begged. "Fuck me and maul my tits."

I reached underneath Jessika torso with one hand and firmly grasped a breast as I pounded into her. Then I pulled and twisted it, making her whimper as I did so. I then switched my hand to her other breast and elicited another whimper as I tortured it.

"Did you make her cum?" she breathed.

"Yes," I panted. "She said... she said he had never... had never had... had... such a thick..."

"OHGODIMCUMMING!" Jessika slurred as her body convulsed before she tensed up. This time, her squeaks were loud, and they continued for some time. During that time, her pussy rhythmically clamped around my penis, which I was still shoving in and out of her, albeit not as quickly and without as much force as moments before. As her climax subsided, the brunette shivered several times and her squeaks finally died away, then she relaxed beneath me.

I was considering whether to continue when my lover, her voice hoarse, asked, "Did you fill the little slut's cunt with your cum, Mark?"

"I did," I admitted.

"Then fuck me until you fill mine," she begged.

Instead of continuing, however, I pulled free of Jessika's no longer fully wet pussy. I gave her butt a quick smack, then ordered her to roll over to her back and spread her legs. The brunette did not question me nor hesitate, and moments later she was spread wide for me.

I moved between my lovers widely spread legs, but I did not push my still rigid penis inside of her. Instead, I slid two fingers of my right hand into her and began rubbing her clit with my thumb. While I did that, I leaned forward and began sucking and biting on her nipples.

"What are you doing, Mark?" the brunette moaned.

"Getting you ready for more fucking," I told her.

"But I want you to cum," she whined. "I want it deep inside me."

"I will," I assured her. "And that is where you will get it. But I want you to be ready again first."

"I was ready already," she complained.

"You were not, and it would have hurt," I countered. "You were not nearly wet enough."

"I would've been," she pouted.

"Maybe," I admitted. "But this way I know you will be. Hell, you are already much wetter then after you came."

I pulled my slick fingers from her pussy and brought them up to her lips. Jessika immediately licked them clean, then shivered.

"I guess I am almost ready again," she moaned.

"Almost," I agreed, before I scooted down the bed, lowered my face to her groin, and thrust my tongue inside her moist opening.

"Fuck, I love that," the curvy brunette whimpered.

I did not answer her, however. Instead I massaged both her breasts as I shoved my tongue in and out of her. Soon, I decided she really was ready for me to be back inside of her, so I scooted up, kissed her hard with my wet lips, and positioned myself to slide inside of her. Then, with just the head of my penis inside of her, I stopped.

"Please," she moaned.

"Please what, Jessika?" I asked.

"Please fuck me, Mark," she begged.

I did as she asked, and soon I was pounding into her, making her breasts shake even as I pinched her nipples and tried to pull them tight. Jessika was not just lying on the bed and letting me have my way with her, however. She was pushing her pelvis forward to meet mine, and with each thrust we rammed into each other.

In much less time than I had expected, Jessika began to shudder, then squeak, and I knew she had climaxed again. For a couple of seconds, I was worried that I would not have time to finish myself before her pussy lost its lubrication as it had the time before. But then Jessika clamped her hands in my hair and, through her orgasmic squeaks, asked me to finish deep inside of her.

Her request, along with the way her pussy was squeezing me, brought on my own sudden and powerful orgasm. Since I had already climaxed twice before that night, I did not ejaculate as much as I had earlier. However, my penis seemed to twitch long after the last spurt of semen left it, and the intensity of the feel of Jessika's tight warmth around it lingered even longer.

"Fuck, that was amazing," I finally breathed.

"Mmmmm... yes..." the brunette moaned, then she shivered beneath me one last time.

I rolled off of my lover and onto my back, and she immediately snuggled up against my side, as she had earlier that night. I stroked her damp hair as we lay in silence for some time. I was somewhere between consciousness and sleep when Jessika spoke.

"I don't know what came over me tonight, Mark," she murmured. "But don't expect me to get that worked up over feeling jealous in the future."

"Okay," I said.

"Normally jealousy pisses me off, not makes me a wanton slut," she explained. "I'm not sure why tonight was different."

"Okay," I repeated.

"It's just every time I thought of you with blonde Jessica, then the other one, I just wanted you more," she continued. "Maybe I just wanted you for myself, and that's why I was so turned on."

"Maybe," I agreed.

"Just don't expect it to happen again," she warned me, a new intensity creeping into her voice. "You're all mine when you're with me."

I was, by then, fully awake, and even when Jessika began to lightly snore some minutes later, I lay there pondering the vehemence with which she had delivered her last statement.