A Tale of Two Pussies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm just really happy we're finally together."

I kissed her again and began to move my hips slowly. Her breath rushed out of her.

"Damn baby. When did you grow a big dick?"

"Two hours ago. Do you like it?"

"mmmm hell yeah. Go deeper."

I smiled and leaned back, "As if you have a fucking choice."

I plunged into her. Unwrapping her legs from my body and sitting them on my shoulders gave me the perfect view. Her tits bounced with every stroke and her hands gripped the sides of the glass table. I loved her like this. The look of ecstasy on her face was priceless. I wanted her to cum in my favorite position and I wanted to feel like I dominated over her.

"Get on your hands and knees."

" You know baby, there are other positions"

I smacked her ass with all my might for her back talk.

"OUCH! GENTLE!"

"This is the best position for your slutty fuck-tease ass. Now get on your fucking hands and knees so I can fuck your brains out."

She moved quicker. I plunged into her before she was stabled causing the table to shake slightly.

"Damn baby. Fuck... I love it when you're dominant. Taking over my fucking pussy. Owning it, fucking it. I'll never give it up baby. This is your cunt. This is yours.."

She repeated it like a mantra. Each raspy word adding to my arousal and making me fucking faster. I grabbed her hair and forcing her head back. I banged that pussy like a freight train.

"You like it? You like being treated like a whore? MMM, you want me own your pussy?"

"Fuck yes baby, I'm going to cum again."

I pushed her head down into the glass and pounded. Dishes crashed to the floor and the table began to move visibly.

"F-ff—f-f-f—f-f-f"

I knew from her inability to form words that the moment had cum upon us. Quickly grabbing a empty wine glass before it fell to the floor. I turned squeezed the base of the attached cock and a the inner beads began to vibrate. Her toes curled and a heart wrenching moan escaped.

"fuuuuuuuuucccckkk, yeesssss. Ooohhhhhh"

I gave a final hard thrust before removing the cock and replacing it the opened wine glass. Her essence shot out of her pussy quickly and her ass shook with orgasm. Her moans were continuous and she found it hard to actually sit up. I slipped my cock back into her.

"n-n-nooo b-b-baby, give me a m-m-inute."

I smiled. With the newly collected cum in the glass I poured it over her two juicy cheeks.

"Mmmmm...." She murmured. "Whats that?"

"Your cum."

I rubbed into around on her ass and she shook it for me.

"I do believe it will make good lube for later use."

With regained strength she turned and sat up. I quickly came up to her and kissed her lips. Our combined juices made for an excellent taste.

"You're right baby. I'm glad you enjoyed diner."

**Authors Note**

Should I continue this series? I love feedback, let me know!

12