A Tale of Two Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,568 Followers

I nodded, "Yeah."

He held my hand in a firm grip, "I'm a doctor at Johns Hopkins; a cardiologist. I just stopped up to see Virna."

I felt like a piece of cheap soap, "Wow, that's something. You and Virna got something going?"

He chuckled, "No such luck. She told me she already found her Mr. Right."

I started to feel sweaty. Here was this Hopkins doctor who couldn't get my shitty sister-in-law because she had somebody better. Right beside him was the guy who was fucking my wife, and beside me was the woman who was making me her cuckold.

Just then Yvonne walked over to Virna, "Tammy and Travis are in the living room with your mom."

Virna gave Yvonne a real smile, "That's good. Here's Morgan, he's my date."

Yvonne and Morgan shook hands. Virna's dad looked at Morgan, me, and Allen, "You guys want anything? I think the food's ready."

I declined, but I watched as the other three men walked toward the porch. Marty smiled at me, "Think I'll join them. Do you mind?"

I said, "Sure go ahead."

Virna grinned at her sister, "Yeah why don't you go and get your husband some of mom's coconut cream pie?"

Marty looked at me; then at Virna, but just walked away.

Did I miss something? I looked at Virna, "I didn't see any cream pie?"

She disgustedly shook her head at me. I wondered, 'What did I say?'

Yvonne broke the spell, "That Marty sure is pretty."

I thought, 'Yeah let's remind the cuckold what a loser he is.'

Then Yvonne said, "Hey Gary I never really got the inside dope on how you and Marty met and fell in love."

I grimaced inside. The last thing I wanted to do was go over all that, not now.

Virna smirked again. She was getting good at that, "Yeah Gary. Tell Yvonne how you and Marty met and fell in love," she was in full hate mode Virna was.

I lightheartedly quipped, "No come on it was just the usual stuff."

"No it wasn't," said Virna, "tell her."

I looked at Yvonne, "Come on you've heard the story."

Yvonne replied blankly, "No I haven't."

I cringed, "Virna knows. She can tell you."

Virna eyed me down, "No you can tell her."

I shrugged, "It wasn't anything special. I mean not really."

Virna glared at me, "Yes it was. Tell her."

I glared back, "You won't interrupt?'

She was like ice, lips tight all the way across like two razor blades, "Only if you get it wrong."

Yvonne said, "Come on. This must be good."

I replied, "Not really."

Virna growled, "Tell her."

I said, "OK, here goes."

So I started to tell the story, "It was about two years ago. It was October anyway. I'd just moved up from the Eastern Shore. I had my RN credentials, and had been accepted at Frostburg to continue my studies to become a PA. I'd put out applications at several hospital but hadn't heard anything yet. I didn't know anybody. I'd found a room just outside Cumberland, and had gotten a job as a bouncer at a night club just east of the city. I wasn't exactly a bouncer. I was more a guy who walked around and kept an eye out for illicit drugs and thieves. There were women who had a habit of lifting wallets, and there were men and women who tried to use the place as a storefront where they could sell their shit. It was only a stop-gap, a temporary job, I needed the money."

Virna interrupted, "It was the 'Dungeon.'"

Yvonne whistled, "Wow that place had a reputation."

Virna, "Thank God it's closed now; too many problems."

I looked back and forth from Yvonne and Virna. When they both shut up I continued my story, "Well I was working at the Dungeon just trying to keep an eye on things. It was like the place in that movie Patrick Swayzie was in. I mean a hell of a lot was going on all the time. For one thing there were always a lot of girls with fake IDs. There were a lot of fraternity and sorority kids there. I guess they were out of the house for the first time and were all looking for adventure."

Yvonne remarked, "Great place for that."

I went on, "Yeah. Well one night. It was a Saturday night and the place was especially crowded; it was really rocking and rolling. I think some of the fraternities and sororities were going through 'Pledge Week'. There were a lot of kids, especially girls, who I think were getting their first real taste of alcohol. There were a lot of drugs around too.

Anyway some of these kids really looked vulnerable; one in particular. She was a little girl, and I knew right away that her 'so called sisters' had something in mind. They were really plying her with the booze. I watched. I wasn't so much concerned that she might get drunk and get screwed; I was more worried that her being so small they might pour so much alcohol in her she might die. It happens you know."

Yvonne and Virna nodded. I was surprised Virna wasn't interrupting. I continued with the story, "Well they really had this kid going. She was drunk, and she was dancing all around. She was oblivious to everything going on around her; especially to what her friends were doing. I watched as a young guy slipped a pill in her glass of whiskey. I looked at one of the other bouncers. He'd seen it too, but he waved me off. I figured then it was probably just a low dose of Ecstasy. If it had been anything stronger he would have stepped in. I couldn't tell.

This girl was wearing a pretty outfit; a light brown corduroy skirt with suspenders, a white blouse, and tennis shoes and matching white knee highs. Her hair was up in a bun. She looked really cute; kind of preppy.

Someone had brought in several male dancers. They were all big guys; big like Morgan over there, Virna's boyfriend today."

Virna interrupted, "He's just a friend not a boyfriend."

"OK," I replied, "Well one of these male dancers or should I say strippers started dancing with this girl. She got right up against him. Her girlfriends were hovering all around them. I watched as one of the girls whispered something to the girl. She reached under her blouse, took her bra off and handed it to the guy.

Next thing I saw he and she was on this table; he was on his knees while she was standing up against him. He had her dress up and was working her panties down. I started toward the table, but the other bouncer waved me off again. I knew then the other bouncer was in on whatever was going on. I needed the job, and no one else seemed to care so I backed off and continued to watch.

Pretty soon they had her panties off. I could see she had a nice little patch. I could tell she must have trimmed it. That was a signal to me to be a little less concerned; the kid must have known something before she even went out. The dancer and her girlfriends had her lying on her back on the table. The guy was eating her out while her girlfriends were kissing all over her and occupying her hands so she couldn't get away. She looked all red and flushed. I didn't know if she was hot or maybe scared. I wasn't so sure how much fun she was having, but then she started to jerk and snatch about. I figured she was having an orgasm; it sure looked like it.

Well they got her up on her knees on the table. The guy was on his knees in front of her. She was so short and him so tall that for her his dick was almost at eye level. She was staring right at it. She looked kind of scared. Someone appeared with a can of whipped cream," I looked at Yvonne and could tell she didn't completely believe me.

"Yvonne the place was packed. There was something going on everywhere. They got this girl on her knees and one of her girlfriends squirted some whipped cream on her own fingers and pushed them up to the drunken girl's mouth. The girl licked the cream off her friend's fingers.

The guy had his pants down and his dick out. He was a big guy and he had a hard on. The girlfriend squirted a tiny drop of whipped cream on the end of the guy's dick. They started to talk to the girl in the jumper. I realized then her blouse was unbuttoned and her breasts were out. I looked at the other bouncer but he still shook his head no.

The sorority girls were trying to talk their friend into licking the whipped cream off the guy's dick, but the girl kept shaking her head no. Two girls were each kind of occupying her hands, but really holding them back so she couldn't use them. Another girl was massaging her hips and back. Two other girls were fondling her tits. They were all over her. Her skirt was up around her hips and I could see one even was fingering her.

Then one of the other sorority girls took the initiative and licked the whipped cream off the guy herself. That did it; they squirted some more whipped cream on the guy, and the girl leaned forward and very tentatively licked it off the tip of his dick. All the other girls cheered. They patted their 'friend'. It was crazy what they were doing. They squirted another dab on the end of his dick, and she licked it off again. This time the drunken girl looked around for approval; boy did she get it. She smiled, but I also saw tears dribbling down her cheeks.

The girls creamed up the guy's whole dick and sort of pushed her forward. She ended up licking the cream off his whole dick. While she was licking the stripper ejaculated all over her face and neck. A lot of it got all over her tits. Some got in her hair.

By then I could tell the girl was really not into it. I didn't think she wanted to lick his dick anymore, but her friends were holding her hands up above her shoulders while they kept pushing her face into him. Of course he went limp.

One of the sorority girls got between the limp stripper and the drunk girl; she had a Kleenex or something and started to wipe her face. While she wiped her off I could tell she was talking to her. She was probably trying to persuade her to stay with it. The girl kept shaking her head no, but they weren't done with her.

While they were cajoling her the strippers pulled a switch; the limp guy was replaced by a guy with a new hard on. The sorority girl who'd been doing the talking slipped aside. The drunk girl looked real scared, but the sorority girl must have made some kind of threat because the drunk started shaking her head yes in a most vehement way. She didn't have much choice; they had her hands, were massaging every conceivable part of her body, and kept pushing her head toward the hard dick in a most insistent way. The kid had no choice.

She leaned forward and took the whole thing in her mouth. Man tears were rolling out her eyes like crazy. It didn't last long; hard on number two shot his load in her mouth. She tried to pull away and a lot of it ended up all over her face, down on her tits, and in her hair. I could see she was coughing like she was choking.

The girl was hardly conscious by then; no I'd say nearly delirious, and her friends and the male strippers all could tell too. It was like a signal. They had the girl off the table and they were slowly half walking half carrying her toward the back door. I knew then I had to do something.

I glanced at the other bouncer. He waved me off yet again. I shook my head no. I pushed through the crowd of mostly male dancers and sorority girls and got to the girl in the skirt and blouse just as they stepped out to the back parking lot. Sure enough there was a van, and what looked like a dozen college boys. I stepped between the open van and the kids with the girl."

Yvonne asked me, "What did you do then?"

I told her, "I held up my cell and told them I'd called the police. A couple of the drunker boys wanted to argue, but the smarter ones got the others under control. The sorority girls and the frat boys disappeared. It was like woof and they were gone! I thought it was just like going into a dark kitchen at night, shining a flashlight all around, and watching the roaches scamper back into the crevices."

Yvonne asked, "Then what?"

Virna opened her big mouth, "That's when I stepped out."

I held up my hand, "Cut it Virna. It's my story!"

Virna kind of backed off.

I looked from Virna to Yvonne, "I didn't know it but Virna was there; she'd followed me out. I think she thought I was part of the game. Anyway I was holding this poor dumb drunk girl up. She'd just thrown up on her jumper. Some of it got me. She was whimpering and sobbing."

Virna started to run her mouth again...

I scolded, "Christ Virna," this time I couldn't stop her.

Virna had interrupted and she wasn't going to stop, "He's right I thought he was just one of the crew getting ready to ruin another innocent girl's life. He told me he was one of the bouncers. He sure didn't look like a bouncer and I told him so. We argued for a couple seconds until we both realized we had to do something about the girl. I said we could take her to my parents. Gary here agreed. We got her to my parents, got her in the shower and started working her over. For the next several hours we alternated between cold showers, coffee, and her puking. Finally around 9:00 a.m. we figured she was all right. She was awake, well hung over, and embarrassed as hell."

Yvonne asked Virna, "But where were your parents?'

Virna replied, "Oh they were there."

Then Yvonne said, "Oh I get it. You and Gary met when you rescued this girl, then when Marty showed up," she pointed at me, "then the two of you started to...you know..."

I replied, "Not exactly."

Yvonne asked, "What do you mean, 'not exactly', and what happened to the drunk girl?"

Virna shrugged, "Marty was the drunk girl."

Yvonne looked from me to Virna, "Oh then..."

I said, "Yeah."

Virna completed the story, "Marty almost immediately fell head over heels in love. I mean Gary here was this knight in shining armor. He'd not only rescued her from what could have been a hell of a gang bang, but he just might have saved her life."

Yvonne nodded and looked at Virna, "And you in a way got them together."

Virna looked at Yvonne and disgustedly replied, "Yeah, I got them together."

Yvonne looked at me, "So from then on you and Marty have been inseparable."

Thinking about Allen on the porch and what Owen was doing at my apartment I shrugged, "More or less."

Yvonne glanced over at the porch where Allen and Marty were whispering. I knew she had no idea what was going on. She kind of looked off in the distance, "Gee, talk about a love story."

Virna killed it, "Yeah, a love story."

Just then Travis and Tammy ran up. Tammy got up close and tugged on her mother's dress, "Is Mr. Morgan Mr. Right mommy?"

Virna leaned down and scooped up her daughter, "He's a great guy, but no honey he's not our Mr. Right."

Tammy was five, and it looked like Virna was having all she could do to hold her so I held out my hands, "Here let me."

Virna clumsily pulled away, "No I've got her."

I dropped my hands, "Oh OK," I wondered what I did wrong then.

Virna said, "Come on lets go get something to eat."

The five of us ambled up to the food. Yvonne, Virna and the kids went first. I shambled along behind.

++++++++++

The rest of the afternoon went just about like I figured. Allen and Marty talked to everybody, but held their own discreet nonverbal conversations also. Virna was reasonably civil. Morgan turned out to be a great guy. He would have been Mr. Right if I was a woman. It never occurred to me then but I thought about it later. I didn't start to like Morgan until after Virna said he wasn't Mr. Right. Marty and Virna's parents spent most of the rest of the day with people in their age group.

Long about 4:00 p.m. Marty announced it was time for us to go. I slipped up to the bathroom and called Owen. He said he was done and he'd see me the next day. When I went back downstairs I asked Marty if she was going to help clean up, but she said that was Virna's job. We drove home and had our customary fight.

And what was the fight about? Me, of course.

Marty barely set her foot in the door before she went after me, "I thought I told you to stay away from my sister."

"I did stay away. She came after me."

"Who are you bullshitting Mister. I saw you. What were you running on about?'

"Yvonne wanted to know how we met."

Marty started to stamp her foot; a sure sign she was pissed off, "And you had to tell her."

"Gee Marty. Virna was there, she made me."

"What you told her about the Dungeon and me getting sick?"

"Well yeah."

"Christ! Will I ever live that down?"

I got mad, "Shit Marty it's been two years. Maybe I should have just let them haul you off and fuck the shit out of you?"

She yelled, "Fuck you Gary! Just fuck you," then she spun around on her heels and walked into the bedroom.

I walked into the living room and turned on the TV. She'd turned me right around. I had planned on having some kind of talk with her, but she cut that right off. I couldn't figure it. I'd been the good guy. I'd done everything the way a right thinking guy would. She fell in love with me. I loved her. I might have even saved her life that night, and all she could say was fuck you. I wasn't asking for any thanks. I never had. But a little something; maybe a little respect? Damn it she used to call me her hero. She used to be proud of me, but what I did now only embarrassed her. I embarrassed her! Oh shit, at least maybe...I thought, 'Oh fuck it; what's the use.'

++++++++++

I left for work my usual time and got there by 8:00 a.m. I generally put in a ten hour day four days a week. Due to cut backs in personnel they'd lately been asking us to do a few additional hours. I was lucky today; I'd be done at 6:00 p.m. I know to most people the extra two hours in a day doesn't sound like much, but I'm convinced employee fatigue might be one of the bigger killers in a hospital. From an economic standpoint I guess it makes sense; the fewer employees the less overall overhead. But fewer employees could mean longer hours, longer hours could translate into fatigue, and fatigue can translate into higher mortality. But I didn't manage the hospital; I just worked there.

It was a quiet day for the most part. I didn't work in any of the particularly grueling sectors. I mean I wasn't in cardiac care, geriatrics or oncology. People broke legs, damaged their backs and hips; that's where I worked. Around 4:00 I called our apartment. When Marty didn't pick up I left a message telling her I had to work a few extra hours and not to wait up for me. I wasn't normally a liar, but she'd earned it. Then I called Owen and we arranged to meet at the Starbucks across from the hospital. Owen was good with that since he lived in the area.

Owen and I got together and talked. I won't go into detail because frankly I didn't understand most of the electronic jargon. I think since Owen had gotten his divorce he must have developed some kind of electronic fetish. He even said he wasn't sure if the medical field was where he wanted to go. I think he was thinking about electronic surveillance. Maybe I was his first guinea pig?

We talked and he explained what he'd done. He placed a video monitor in our bedroom. He told me not to try to find it since it would be a waste of time, and it might alert my wife. He'd placed an audio monitor in our kitchen, and he said he'd activated the application on my wife's cell phone that would enable us to record and hear both sides of all her phone conversations. He said he'd also set up a GPS monitor in her car; he said it was just a tracker. Of course he explained we needed some place for the two storage units. He figured the safest place for that was in Marty's car so he'd hidden them behind and under the spare tire in the trunk.

Owen told me; though it was all reliant on batteries we'd be good for at least a week and probably a lot longer. He left me with his new laptop, and explained how to activate the storage units and change the batteries if it came to that. Then he showed me how to work the computer when I wanted to see or hear anything.

carvohi
carvohi
2,568 Followers