A Tale of Two Sisters: Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boys, this is one nice little pussy and it is nice and wet. Take a good look, when we get finished it is liable to be a mess."

He dropped her skirt and lifted mine. I took a deep breath and I felt his hand cover my pussy. I had blonde hair on mine too, a little thicker than my sister's but still light. He pushed his finger between my lips and pushed a little inside me. I tried to move away but he just laughed. He ran his finger up and down my slit. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. He ran his finger in and out of my wet pussy and then rubbed my clit a couple of times. I felt my hips start to move towards him. I was a little embarrassed as the guys all laughed at me.

I felt him untying my arms and then he pulled me out to the middle of the floor. My hands were still tied together. He looked me in the eyes. I saw the cruelty again. He untied my hands and dropped them. I just stood still.

"Baby girl, you now need to finish unwrapping one of our presents. You can slowly get naked for us."

He stepped back and crossed his arms. I pulled my shirt off and slid it down my arms. I unclasped my front bra clasp and dropped it on the floor. My boobs bounced out and the black man rubbed his crotch. I reached the side of my skirt and unsnapped it. I slid the zipper down and then let it fall to my ankles. I stepped out of it and looked at the white man.

He walked up to me and grabbed my boobs. He squeezed both of my nipples and I flinched. He rolled and pinched my nipples as he talked to me.

"These are really nice, little girl. I can't believe with a solid body like this not one of the little boys at your school have hit this pussy. They must all be gay at that fancy school. Pussy like this walking around still a virgin? That's a fucking shame. Well, you should be happy that we are here to help you out. It is time you became a woman. You ready for that, little girl? You ready to take your first cock."

As he waited for an answer he continued to squeeze and pinch my nipples. They were rock hard and I was focused on the mixture of pain and pleasure I was feeling as he manipulated my small nipples. He smiled at me as I stared at him. I knew he could see the lust in my eyes.

"I think she is boys."

He ran his hand up under my left boob and lifted it. He ran his fingers over my hard nipple and then the soft top of my young boob. He continued up my neck and touched my ear. He then ran his hand across my cheek and then over my lips. He stopped and ran a finger over my lips. He pushed open my lips and pulled my sister's panties out of my mouth. I took a deep breath.

"This pretty little mouth is going to look great with a big ole cock sticking out of it. Maybe Leroy's over there? You want to suck off Leroy sweetheart?"

I looked at him. His eyes were only inches from mine and I could see the evil in them. They were bright blue but they looked cold and cruel. He made a questioning expression as he put his finger back over my lips.

"I asked you a question, sweetheart. Would you like to suck off Leroy?"

I looked over at the black man and his face lit up. I could feel the pressure on my lips as the white man continued to push on my lips to make me understand he wanted an answer. I nodded my head.

"Oh no, baby girl, you have to ask Mr. Leroy if he is willing to let you suck his black cock. Now you ask him real nice like."

I froze up and could not make my mouth open to form words. The white man left me and walked over to my little sister. He ran his hand over her stomach and then up over her bra. He then touched her hair and ran his fingers through it. He looked right at me but I was looking at my sister. I found a hidden strength as I looked at the pure lust in my sister's eyes.

"Mr. Leroy, would you mind if I sucked your black cock?"

My voice squeaked a little but it was strong and clear. The black man's face spread in a huge smile.

"Yes, little girl, that would be just fine."

The white man motioned to Leroy's crotch and I got the idea quickly. I knelt down in front of the black man. He was wearing dirty jeans and I unsnapped them. I pulled the zipper down slowly and I saw white boxers. I opened his pants as far as I could and saw the boxers had an opening in them and I saw black skin and hair through the opening. I slid my small hand in and felt his hardness. I grabbed it and tried to pull it out. It wouldn't come so I pulled harder. A huge black cock sprung out of the opening. I flinched and pulled away as it bobbed in front of me. It was the biggest I had ever seen, well, I had only ever seen them in magazines that my friends had got their hands on. This was the first live cock I had ever laid eyes on and it looked abnormal. The veins stuck out on the sides and the head looked like a big mushroom.

I wasn't sure what to do so I put my hand around it. I could barely touch my fingers together as I wrapped my hand around it. I could feel it pulsing and I rubbed my hand slowly up and down it.

"Girl, you need to start sucking cock before I get angry."

I looked up to see the white man still running his fingers through my sister's hair and I kissed the black pulsing head. I heard the black man groan and I looked up. His eyes were closed. I opened my mouth and tried to get as much of it in as I could. I was able to get the head in but only a couple of inches went in and I felt full. I pulled back and saw it was now glistening with my saliva. I opened again and slid it a little deeper. I felt it slide over my tongue and I tried to lick it but my mouth was full and it was hard to move. I pulled it back out and took a deep breath. I opened my mouth wide and slid it all the way back to my throat. I felt a small gag reflex hit me and I stopped. I was proud of myself and I heard a click. I looked over and saw the Hispanic man was pointing my dad's camera at me. He snapped another picture as I looked at him. The white man laughed.

"That will make a great picture for the graduation scrapbook, sweetie, we will be sure and send Mommy and Daddy a copy."

I felt a little scared but I couldn't move, the huge cock was lodged deep in my mouth. I started to pull it back and then I felt a hand on the back of my head.

"Oh fuck this, we don't have all day, time to learn how to suck cock you little bitch."

I heard the white man's words only seconds before I felt the pressure. He pushed the back of my head hard and the cock rammed down my throat. I tried to fight but he was too strong. I felt and smelled pubic hair as my nose smashed against it. My throat was burning as it opened to accept the monster cock. I couldn't breathe and I was flailing my arms against the huge black thighs. The white man held my head against the black man and I felt the dizziness hit me quickly. I kept fighting but my arms felt light and I couldn't lift them. I struggled up to the point that everything went black.

The cold water hit me in the face and I sat up quickly. I took a deep breath and saw I was sitting on the floor between everyone. My face was dripping water over my chest. My sister was still hanging from the stair railing and the huge black cock was still bobbing in the air.

"Welcome back, little girl. Did you enjoy that? Was that your first deep throat?"

I looked up at the white man and he was laughing at me.

"Well, baby, was it?"

I didn't answer. I just looked at him. I could see his face change from laughter to anger in a flash. He reached out and I was yanked up by my hair. I screamed as he pulled me up to my feet and inches from his face. His spit hit me in the face as he screamed at me.

"Listen to me, you little cunt. You start cooperating better or you and your little sister here will end up at the bottom of the lake. Do you get my drift, bitch?"

I nodded quickly as the pain in my head pulsed. He screamed at me again.

"That's better, now answer my question."

"Yes, that was my first deep throat."

"That's better."

He let go of my hair and left me standing in the middle of the group. I tried to regain my composure quickly but I knew I better follow his directions. I did not want him any angrier than he was now. He walked over and untied my sister. She squirmed as he drug her over to me. He untied her hands and stepped away.

"Now, girl, why don't you unwrap the rest of our present. Get your little sister naked."

I looked at my sister and she was shivering. She looked so sad and little. I looked in her eyes and still saw that this was going exactly as she had hoped. I hoped she knew what she was doing, I had a feeling we were going to get fucked hard and often. I felt a tingle run through my pussy when that thought crossed my mind. I decided to trust her and I pulled her shirt off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. I opened the front clasp and popped open her bra. Her young boobs bounced out in the open. They were big, I hadn't seen them bare in a while. They were firm and stood out from her chest but they looked humongous on her little frame. I knelt down and released her skirt, it dropped to the floor. I reached up for the stocking on her left leg.

"No, no, leave those on. That looks fucking hot."

I pulled back and stood up.

"Very nice. Now give her a little kiss."

I leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek.

"Oh, come on you little cunt. Kiss her and swap some spit. Kiss her like you mean it."

I kissed her on the lips and put my hand around the back of her head. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and I felt her kiss me back. We had a lot of practice at this but I didn't want the guys to think that. I kissed her deep and hard.

I moved my right hand over her left boob and pinched her nipple gently. I heard her moan in my mouth. I rolled her nipple as the man had done to me and she groaned again. I pulled back slowly and kissed her lips and face softly. I squeezed her entire boob and then pulled away.

"Thatta girl. That was hot."

I felt a little tingle run through me as I looked at my sister. Her eyes looked glazed. She looked to be in a lust coma. I touched her cheek and rubbed it gently.

"Ok, enough lovey-dovey. Time to get serious. Boys, let's do the little one first."

I grabbed my sister and hugged her. Her boobs squashed against my bare chest and for a split second I was amazed again at how big they were.

"No, please don't hurt her. Do what you want to me but don't hurt her." I tried to sound protective and convincing.

The white man laughed and ripped her away from me. The black man had grabbed me and held my arms. My sister screamed and he threw her to the floor. She landed on her back and the Hispanic man held her down.

"Baby girl, we are going to do whatever we want to you. But, we are going to take care of her first. Sorry about that."

He grabbed me and the black man moved down to my sister. They grabbed an arm and an ankle each and spread her legs wide open. I saw her little pussy open up, it was pink and soft.

"Now, little girl, you get down there and lick your little sister. Get her nice and wet for us."

I stared at him and he smiled. He grabbed my hair and shoved me to my knees. He pushed my head toward her crotch and held it inches from her young pussy.

"Lick her now and do a good job."

He let go of my hair. I paused a second and then moved closer. I licked all the way up her slit. She tasted sweet and fresh. I actually liked her taste as I licked the inside of her lips. I heard her moan and felt her squirm. I flicked my tongue across her little clit and she let out a loud gasp. I knew what she liked and I sucked her clit gently. I then licked softly all around her open pussy and flicked across her clit again. She was moaning constantly now and I drove my tongue deep into her hole. The taste was incredible. I moved my tongue around inside her as my nose was squashed against her open pussy. I pulled back and felt her juices on my face. I licked her again and she squirmed hard. I knew she was close and I wanted to finish, I prayed they would let me finish. I licked her clit again and sucked on it again. I bit it softly with my teeth and she screamed. Her little body writhed around in orgasm and I started licking her all over. She settled down and I felt my hair pulled and I was sitting back on my knees.

"That was nice work there. You're pretty good at that. I am willing to bet that won't be the last time you suck on your little sister's pussy."

He laughed and I felt a little proud. He was right in that it wouldn't be the last time but he had no idea that it also wasn't the first time I had licked her to an orgasm. I looked at her and her breathing was slowing down and she was still again.

"Now the moment of truth. You hold your sister's destiny in your hands. She is about to lose her cherry and you get to pick who does it. Who will it be, baby girl?"

I could not believe what I had heard. He is actually going to let me pick the rapist that takes my sister's virginity? I was stunned and I looked at her. Her eyes were closed but I saw a small smile on her lips. I knew she didn't care, she was loving this. I looked at the other two guys and they were smiling. They had let go of my sister's legs but they were still wide open, her feet flat on the floor, her pussy spread open and glistening. Both of the guys were rubbing their crotch and her boobs. I looked at the black guy, I knew what his cock looked like and I was afraid he would hurt her too bad for her first time. I knew the white man was the cruelest so I pointed at the Hispanic man.

"Sweet!"

The Hispanic man jumped up and started ripping off his pants. I saw his cock pop out and it was big but not nearly as big as the black man's. He moved over between her legs and was stroking his cock. It was hard and looked really long. I looked at my sister's little pussy and wondered how it would ever fit in there.

The white man moved down to the floor and grabbed my sister's leg. The black man grabbed the other one and they spread her open more. She squirmed to make it look like she was trying to get away but I knew she couldn't wait for this cock to rip her virginity away.

"Baby girl, grab that cock and line it up on your baby sister's pussy."

I couldn't believe my ears. Did these guys know about us? They were playing directly into our fantasy. I was going to be able to place the first cock into my little sister's pussy. I tried to look disgusted before I jumped forward and grabbed the Hispanic man's cock. It was rock hard. I pulled him forward and placed the large head at the entrance to my sister's young virgin pussy. I could see her juices on her pink lips. I moved the cock up her slit and pushed on her little clit. She moved her hips, I was trying to get the cock a little wet, hoping it would make it easier. It looked to be working as I saw it glistening with her juices. Her eyes were still closed and I saw her chest rising slowly. She was ready and I held the piece of meat in my hand that was going to make her a woman. I moved the big head down and pushed it against her virgin hole. I saw her young pussy open slightly to start swallowing this large intruder. I held the cock as the man started to push slowly. The cock slid through my hand as it entered my sister. She was breathing faster. I rubbed her soft pussy around the embedded cock and touched her soft clit. She relaxed and started to breathe slower. The cock looked wrong as it stuck out of her young body. The man stopped and my sister let out a gasp of pain.

"Here we go, little one. Say goodbye to your little cherry."

The white man was pushing her hair out of her face and looking right at her. He almost looked compassionate. I felt the Hispanic man push hard and my sister let out a blood-curdling scream. He rammed his cock all the way into her and held it there. She was writhing and screaming as she was pinned down by the cock buried deep in her little body. He held it there for about 30 seconds until she settled down a bit and then grabbed her thighs. He pulled back and jammed it back home. I saw the darkness on his cock as he pulled out and went back in. I felt a little excited as I watched my little sister's virginity disappear before my eyes. The man was now ramming his cock into her violently. I saw the skin of her young thighs jiggle as he drove deep into her. His balls were slapping against her ass each time he hit bottom. The two guys were now holding her arms, her young firm boobs were bouncing, and the Hispanic man was drilling down into her soft body. My sister was groaning deeply but not moving anymore. Her eyes were closed and her knees were pushed against her chest. The two men were each playing with a boob as the Hispanic man continued to hammer her. I wondered how long he could keep it up and then he pushed hard against her and let out a groan. He stayed against her and I saw his ass muscles flex as he pushed deeper.

It hit me then that he was cumming inside my sister. I got a surge of fear that we could end up pregnant from this attack. It wasn't like they were going to practice safe sex. Fuck, we hadn't thought of that. A fresh set of tears ran down my cheeks as I sat there. The Hispanic man leaned back and pulled out of my sister. I could see cum and blood mixed together on his cock. Her little pussy was already a mess, her lips were open and I saw darkness in her before her young pussy lips closed.

"That was fucking great. How was that pussy, Frankie?"

"Amigo, that was the tightest, warmest cunt I have ever had. It was magnificent."

The white man laughed.

"Ok, baby girl, your turn. Which one of us gets to sample your sweet cunt."

The white man looked at me and I sat there. I get to pick my own rapist, nice. I didn't know how big the white man was but I couldn't imagine being able to fit that huge black cock in my little pussy for my first time. I lifted my shaking arm and pointed to the white man. He pumped his fist and the black man smiled and stood up. I watched as he walked out of the room, I was confused.

"On your back, baby girl, and spread those pretty legs for me."

I laid down on the floor and spread my legs, opening my virgin pussy to my appointed rapist. I noticed he had removed his pants and he moved between my legs and scooted up close. I felt his thighs touch the underside of my own thighs. A shiver ran through my lower body. I felt a little embarrassment as I was getting excited while I was about to be raped. Well, I guess it was rape. They thought it was rape. They didn't know my little nymph sister had manipulated them to exactly where she wanted them, between my legs, ready to pop my cherry. The white man's words broke me out of my trance.

"Open wider, sweetie, and grab my cock."

I opened my legs more and reached down to grab him. His cock felt a little bigger than the Hispanic man but still not as big as the black man.

"Now put my cock in your precious pussy."

I pulled him closer and placed his head at my virgin opening. I felt his heat as he touched my sensitive inner lips. I took a deep breath and looked over at my sister. She was lying still, her eyes closed, her legs still spread open, and her chest was rising and falling slowly.

"Now baby, ask me to fuck you."

I snapped my head back to the white man. He was grinning down at me. I shook my head. His eyes got angry but he smiled wider.

"Yes, I think you are going to do whatever I say. Your imagination is good enough to figure out how this could get much, much worse. Now ask me to fuck you and take your cherry."

I struggled a little for show and then made my mouth form the words.

"Please fuck me and take my cherry."

"Certainly, baby girl, I would be happy to."

His words hit my head just seconds before the pain ripped through me. He jammed himself deep into me in one stroke. I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out but a gurgle. My body froze as the worst pain I had ever felt in my young life tore through me. At first it felt sharp and harsh then it turned to an ache deep in my stomach. I tried to make noise but I just closed my mouth. I knew he was buried in me as I felt his pubic hair against my tender crotch. He just held himself there and looked at me. He was smiling a cruel smile. He kept looking at me as he pulled himself out of me slowly. The pain followed his cock and then I felt empty. He had pulled all the way out. I felt his head touch my open pussy again and then he pushed in slowly. I screamed as it felt like he was tearing open a scab. He slid in completely until he was buried deep again.