A Tale to Tell: Waikiki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you get above the board, just roll your body onto it." He instructed.

Lisa did so again but couldn't get her body onto the board. I pushed her up by her bottom as she lifted her leg up onto the board. With one leg on the board, the other in the water, her legs were separated a good deal, the shape of her inner lips apparent. She rested on one knee, her breasts hanging down into her top. This guy was getting a nice close-up. I pushed her onto the board by her butt. I didn't move my hand while the surfer made sure she was set on the board.

"Good. You're up." He said to her scanning her from head to toe. "Now to work on your form."

"Looks good from where I stand." I added smartly.

"Yeah, no work needed there." He smiled when he realized the double meaning She did too. What woman doesn't like a compliment?

Lisa's suit didn't hide much and I again had an erection as I pictured her doing this naked. In the meantime his two surfer friends paddled over.

"Hey Todd, what're you doing? Giving lessons again?"

"Oh Boy," I thought. "The guy has a reputation with the women."

"This guy has the life!" The third chimed in, confirming my thoughts.

"Sure, why not, surf's dead right now anyway." He answered

There I was with three young guys watching my wife in a skimpy suit, trying to balance herself on a surfboard.

She was able to get her feet set on the board after a few tries, but couldn't yet stand. By now the other two were standing in the water around the board. Suddenly a big wave rolled under her causing her to loose her balance. Todd's had his arms out as if someone were about to hand him a large tray and Lisa fell right into them. With one arm under her thigh and one under her back they both paused a second in reaction to the landing.

"Nice catch." I deadpanned.

He let go of her legs as Lisa put one arm around his shoulder bracing her to stand. She took notice of his upper body.

He lifted her onto the board by her waist. Lisa got her knees above the board and leaned forward, her ass directly in his face. I was wondering if the suit mattered after all!

Lisa fell off several more times, each time being casually helped back onto the board by one of the surfers. They took turns lifting her onto the board by her waist.

Each time Lisa climbed onto the board the rear panty of her suit crept slightly more toward the middle of her ass. She tried to fix it once as she stood, but I tapped her hand away. The subsequent times they lifted her onto the board, more and more cheek was exposed. As they help her up, I noticed they would subtly slide their hands from her waist and onto her butt in order to push her onto the board; each time getting a nice handful and a close up of her bottom.

I'm not sure if Lisa wondered why I didn't interrupt all their attention, but I was actually enjoying it as long as it didn't get over the top.

When she landed in the water near me and I decided to further the experiment. I helped Lisa stand, but coyly slid the strap down off her right shoulder; the suit was already showing a lot of cleavage. I pushed her up onto the board where she was able to kneel on all fours. As she started to stand up, her strap slid down and her right breast slipped out.

"Whoops! That wasn't supposed to happen!" She laughed, causing anyone who missed it to look

She shrugged her shoulders, casually pushed her tit back into her suit, and fixed the strap. The guys blurted comments like, "I didn't see anything?" "Need help with that?" and "Nice!"

About fifteen minutes later Lisa said, "Okay fellas, I think that's all I can handle today. Thanks, that was fun, I always wanted to do that."

Over sighs of disappointment, Todd spoke up, "Hey, if you see us out here again, we'll be glad to show you some more." Todd called after us. I'm sure they wouldn't mind seeing more of her. I had a feeling I'd better get some Viagra ready for tonight, since I had already had her once today.

We later showered and went out to dinner. Lisa and I didn't talk about the events of the afternoon much, even when we had some private moments to ourselves.

----------

Later that night, we took some drinks onto our third floor balcony. The beach was off to the left of the view, but in front of us, about two hundred feet away, was a courtyard of the hotel next door. There seemed to be some sort of private party going on. We could see people, but faces weren't recognizable from this distance.

We relaxed in the warm night air and held hands. We could see a lone couple dancing in the corner of the courtyard.

"Look at those two. They probably don't think anyone is watching them, just like us out there in the water today." I broke the silence.

"Oh, we were noticed." She informed me.

"Sorry, the moment overtook the senses." I knew we disregarded any discretion, but I really wasn't sorry about it.

"No apologies Greg. That was unbelievable. Just talking about is stirring me up again."

"No reason not to stir." I suggested. "Want to stir some now?"

"Okay, let's move inside." Lisa was ready and willing.

"No, it's nice right here." I countered.

"Outdoors again, huh? You can't get enough of that, can you? Someone's going to see us." She cautioned, but in a way that suggested it wouldn't be the end of the world if that happened.

"That surfer saw us already." I added.

"I know, but I didn't think we'd ever see him again. Look Greg, I don't want to get into a situation where you get uncomfortable because someone saw me nude and then we have be around them in a social situation."

"I was thinkingyou would be uncomfortable if that happened. You're not?

"Well, it depends on who it is." She admitted.

"Like if we saw that surfer again?" I was trying to figure out the rules.

"No." She laughed. "We'll be five thousand miles from here next week."

I moved behind Lisa and started to unbutton her dinner dress. It was a light sundress. It was sexy, but didn't show too much. It was the way her shape filled it that was sexy.

Lisa didn't flinch as I opened the back and then slid the dress off her shoulders. I slid my hands along her shoulders, down her sides, then around the front, cupping her naked breasts.

"So it wouldn't bother you to skinny dip out there again if he were there?" I acted surprised.

"Mmmm" Lisa reacted to my hands caressing her breasts. I'm not sure if she registered what I said to her.

After a pause she answered. "Probably not!" Her answer seemed to surprise herself.

I hinted for Lisa to stand as I slipped her dress down over her hips. She stood nude on the balcony now as she stepped out of the dress. "Greg. I sure someone can see from down there." She was attempting to make me stop, but her breath was telling me to continue.

"They're farther away than that surfer was." I reached around and massaged Lisa's breasts. I sat back against a small table on the balcony and with her back still to me, pulled Lisa's hips down onto my lap. She raised her rear end and made her sex available to me. I put my hands on her waist just above her hips. "That surfing lesson worked out okay for you though, didn't it?"

"Mmmh!" Lisa moaned as I entered her. "What do you mean?"

Even from behind, I could see Lisa's breasts swinging forward toward the railing. "I have to tell you." I continued. "I was imagining you nude on that surfboard... ,"

"Given how you were helping, I was almost there!" Lisa quipped.

I could hear voices and see people in the courtyard and wondered if someone were watching. "...Your tits hanging down as you lean forward, hands pushing your naked ass onto the board." I kept going.

Lisa was now softly moaning as our bodies started to move in a slow rhythm. "Being totally naked during a surf lesson would be a little too adventurous". Lisa finally responded emphasizing the second word.

"Why, they had their hands on your ass anyway. Did that skimpy suit you had on today really make a difference?" I slowed my pace so that I could keep talking before I came. "Are you afraid they'd take more liberties without that small strip of cloth?

"Duh?" Lisa has a way of stating the obvious. "That does make a huge difference."

The balcony had side walls which completely blocked neighboring rooms from seeing us, but the light down on the courtyard was so clear, the voices almost audible, and the warm air so nice on our skin, that it felt as though we were having sex down in the courtyard. I could tell it was having its affect on both of us.

"So without the suit, you think they'd put their hands on your tits, like this?" I added reaching my left hand onto her left breast and squeezing her nipple.

Lisa was quiet, but she started to pump her ass down onto me harder. Lisa then arched her body back against mine and put her arm up behind my head. Her body was stretched out on above me now.

"Or your pussy, like this?" My right hand reached down and started to finger her clitoris as she continued pumping up and down.

"Ooooh Greg, you're being very dirty!" She whined, closing down on an orgasm.

"Or sitting on the surfboard, fucking just like this!" I was really pushing the envelope this time.

Lisa's inhaled in staggered breath. She clamped her muscles down on me and squeezed the come right out of me as her orgasm echoed softly into the night. Even from here, I noticed heads turning towards us.

I hadn't talked this dirty to Lisa since we had sex on the coffee table at home right after she teased the contractors. I didn't mean to suggest her having sex with someone else, but she sure did react to the fantasy.

----------

The next day we woke up late, had a late breakfast, and hung around the pool. Lisa had on her sexy one-piece suite again, the one with lots of bare areas.

After an hour I wandered over to the terrace bar to get some drinks for Lisa and myself when I was surprised by a familiar voice.

"Greg?" The gravelly but polite voice called out.

I turned to see Jeremy, one of my road warrior friends, but also one of the guys that I told the story to about Lisa and the contractors.

"Damn" I thought. "I expressly tried to come here with nobody I knew!"

Jeremy wasn't with my company. I just saw him on my travels a lot because the company he worked for had many customers in common with mine.

"Uh, Hi Jeremy. What are you doing here?" I said a little caustically.

"Umm, same as you I guess. Having fun and sun?" Jeremy furrowed his brow at me. "So, who you here with?" He continued. "Want to go out tonight? There's this great bar right in the hotel basement."

"No, no thanks! I'm here with the wife getting some R&R."

"Oh okay." Jeremy held his palm up showing he understood I was not here to party with him. Then a saw a puzzled look on his face before he looked up.

"You're here with your wife?" He suddenly perked up.

"Yeah Jeremy, didn't I just say that?" I said facetiously.

"The same wife as in that story you told me and Jack that time?" He became excited and Jeremy is not a shy person. "I've got to see what she looks like in person!"

"No, that was a different wife." I lied. "So don't tell that story around this one!"

Jeremy wasn't sure if I was putting him on or not, so decided to take the safe route. "I won't. Can you introduce me?" He suggested.

"Well, we're about to eat. Why don't I bring her by later? Where are you sitting?" I figured I'd have a chance to get Lisa to cover herself before they met.

"Okay sure." He agreed. "I always sit near the bar." He smiled.

"Only if you don't get shit-faced." I warned.

It wasn't long before the idea to keep Jeremy from meeting Lisa fell apart. As my wife was wading into the pool, Jeremy wandered up to us. "Hi Greg!"

Lisa was a bit shocked to hear someone else call me name and turned.

I was about to eschew Jeremy away when my wife said, "Greg, is this a friend of yours?"

"This is Jeremy. We only know each other from the same industry." I tried to imply he wasn't a friend.

"Pleasure to meet you." Jeremy interrupted looking down at her, three steps into the pool.

I knew that story was going through his head by the way he paused before continuing. He raised his eyebrows. "Greg talks about you all the time." He smiled.

I looked at Jeremy with eyes to kill. I think Lisa noticed before I responded. "That's because she's such a great wife."

"You must be. Greg never comes out with the guys when we're out of town." He patted me on the shoulder trying to show he was trying not to embarrass me. It wasn't entirely true, but for the most part, I stayed out of trouble.

"Thank you." Lisa blushed a bit, still trying to figure out the relationship.

I thought I'd better kill this session. "Go ahead Lisa. Jeremy and I need a few seconds to catch up before I join you." That should also indicate to Jeremy that I wasn't into chatting long.

As we turned away from the pool Jeremy started again. "Holy crap Greg, that woman is built. That must be THE wife!"

"Jeremy not a word, okay?" I warned.

"Okay, just tell me when we get to play cards?" He laughed, referring to the story I told him about Lisa and I playing strip poker. He meant it as a joke, but I could tell he was waiting for that one in a million response.

"Last warning Jeremy or I'll get Jack to send your expense forms to your wife." I knew where to hurt him.

"Okay, anything but that!" Jeremy went through a nasty divorce with the woman he refers to as 'the bitch', so any reported expenses were a sore spot for him.

I spent the next two days keeping an eye out for Jeremy. Just when I relaxed and thought he had either gone or gave up hounding me, he popped up in a most inconvenient place.

To be continued

12