A Tangled Web Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was another first as she would have never gone braless when they were dating.

He tried to laugh but it didn't sound convincing at all. "You wish... why should I want to kiss you? And why are you trying to act like..."

Before Alex could finish his question, Jennifer reached her arms up around his neck and said, "You know you want to."

As her lips met his, Alex reached his arms around her tiny waist and squeezed her tightly. She opened her mouth allowing his tongue to touch hers; the make out session was on.

He ran his hand down her back and over her ass, one thing was sure, Jennie had filled out a little in a good way. Her tiny ass and her little girl tits had both blossomed over the past year.

After several minutes of hot and heavy kissing and squeezing, Alex stopped. He stared into her eyes for a moment, he'd learned from Charla that the truth was in the eyes.

"What about your boyfriend, Jamal?"

Jennifer slipped her hand over the crotch of his jeans and replied, "This isn't about him."

Taking her by the hand, Alex led his ex-girlfriend through the house. He took her through a door at the bottom of the staircase. The door opened into a storage room with another door at the other end of the room.

This worked as a quick passage way into the east wing of the house. Down a hallway and through a large entertainment room was another staircase.

Upstairs was the master bedroom and two smaller bedrooms, the original part of the house.

Jennifer was familiar with the west wing of the Sedona's house, it was where Alex and his friends could play when his parent's had company in the main part of the house.

"Isn't this the part of the old house before it got added onto?

As they walked up the stairs, Alex, replied,

"That's right, kind of spooky isn't it?"

"No... I think it's really neat, look at the woodwork, this staircase is awesome."

At the top of the stairs, and to the right, a short distance around the balcony, Alex opened a door. "This was the master suite... it's still the grandest bedroom on the entire estate."

As Jennie checked out the multi-room suite, she commented, "This is really cool, it's like a honeymoon suite... is that why you brought me here?"

Alex laughed and said, "I brought you in here so no one will hear your screams." Standing behind her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck."

As Alex moved his hand over her sweater he squeezed her left breast. Jennie giggled in delight as she teased, "You're not planning to frighten me up here are you?"

Alex was slowly backing up towards the huge super king sized bed as he whispered in her ear.

"You're so much different than you used to be, you used to try and move my hands away when I would touch you."

As he was now inches away, Alex sat down on the edge of the bed pulling Jennie with him onto his lap. She laughed and said, "Oh god, I didn't expect that."

She turned sideways on his lap and said, "I've really missed you." Jennie leaned way back causing the bottom of her sweater to move up past her naval.

Alex had to catch her with arm to keep her from flipping backwards. "What are you trying to do?"

Stretching her arms above her head she replied,

"Stretching... if feels good."

Slipping his hand under her sweater, Alex fondled her bare breasts. "How's this feel... do you know your titties have gotten bigger... they look really nice."

As he fondled her breasts, Jennie replied, "I know... I went up a cup size after I started taking the pill. I think they're still pretty small though. What's bad is it made my butt bigger."

Alex slid his hand out from under her sweater and placed it on her inner thigh. "Your butt looks great... look at you grinning... you know it don't you?"

He leaned over and kissed her as she wrapped her arm around his neck. And then, just as his hand moved up her thigh and touched the crotch of her jeans, something very familiar happened. Jennie grabbed his wrist in an effort to move his hand away from the forbidden area.

But this time is was only a reflex, without ever breaking off the intimate kissing. Jennie parted her legs slightly and released his wrist.

After running his fingers across the seam of her jeans several times, Jennie grabbed his wrist again.

She finished off their kiss and while catching her breath said, "Wait... this is my fault. Alex, we shouldn't be doing this. It's just that when I came over earlier today all those feelings I had just came back. I couldn't stop thinking about you all day... and then tonight..."

"What are you afraid of Jen? This is just like before, you tease the crap out of me and then we have to stop. I could understand it then, you were a virgin."

Alex kissed her again and moved his hand back between her legs. Jennie didn't seem reluctant as they French kissed. Alex could feel the heat coming through her jeans as he massaged her vaginal area through the material of her jeans.

With no further objections, Alex moved her off from his lap and stood up. Leaving Jennie sitting on the edge of the bed, he stood in front of her and unbuttoned his shirt.

Jennie made no comment but didn't divert her eyes as she watched him remove the shirt and unfasten the front of his jeans. She blushed as he dropped his trousers in front of her leaving him in a tight fitting pair of boxer shorts.

She thought about earlier that day while she watched hin working out, his well toned athletic body, and his boyish good looks.

Finally she said, "Well... are you going to stop there?"

Alex slowly lowered his boxers, his cock already becoming aroused slowly growing even larger and rising upward.

Jennie parted her legs as he moved between them, she reached out and wrapped her fingers around his huge erection and said, "It so... big."

Alex moved onto the bed next to her as she continued to stroke his now full blown erection. He unfastened her jeans and slid his hand inside.

By touch or feel, he knew she was wearing thong style panties. He thought to himself, she knew what she wanted before she came over. Braless and a sexy thong, she definitely knew.

Jennie climbed on top of him, with her knees on each side of his hips. Alex slid his hands up her sides sliding her sweater up.

Helping him remove the sweater, she pulled it up over her head and tossed it on the bed. Jennie's breasts were small but full, firm, and very perky. Her nipples were swollen and hard, each surrounded by a perfectly round dark quarter sized areola.

"There's something I have to tell you Alex... that night, when we graduated. I wanted to let you take my virginity, I really did."

Her heart was pounding so hard now that it was noticeable through her bare breasts. She continued, "It was your size Alex... you're so big that I was afraid you would hurt me. You see, I'm really small down there. When I was sixteen my doctor told me that my vagina is small and that sex could be painful, especially at first."

Leaning over him, Jennie kissed him and said, "Okay... that's one of the things I wanted to say to you. I think I'm ready for you now if you still want me." Jennie moved off from him and laid beside him on her back.

Alex moved over her and slid her jeans down her sexy golden brown legs. For a moment he left her g-string panties while he lay down next to her messaging her perky young tits.

"Is that why you decided to break up with me, you thought I would be too big for you?" Alex sucked her nipples and rubbed her pussy now getting wet through her skimpy panties.

"Why would you decide to do it with a football player, a black man? Haven't you ever heard they all have big dicks?"

Jennie didn't answer his question but lifted her bottom as Alex removed her panties. He didn't repeat the question, lying before him was a very sexy young college coed with beautiful blonde hair and satin smooth skin with no tan lines to be seen.

She was hotter than he had ever imagined she would be, and Alex had a good imagination. He laid beside her and ran his fingers over her tight little slit and looked into her eyes as he slipped a finger inside her.

There was no doubting what she had said, her vagina was tight around his finger. As he pushed it deeper inside of her, he could feel the way her slippery inner wall squeezed his finger like a tight fitting glove.

As Alex moved to get on top of her, Jennie pushed her hands into his chest.

"Wait... would you mind if I take the top? It will be better for me that way."

Alex moved onto his back as Jennie straddled him, he watched the way she seemed to bite her lower lip as she positioned herself for intercourse.

Then she reached down and pointed the head of his erection at her vaginal entrance and gently lowered herself down.

A quiet gasp came from her lips as his large fleshy head penetrated her. Alex massaged her breasts and teased her perky nipples with his thumbs while Jennie lowered down on him. Her pussy felt so tight that if not for her natural lubrication would have never fit.

"Oh god Alex... that feel so good... Ohhh ouu... oh fuck I can't believe how big you are."

Jennie was riding her ex-boy friend's huge cock when her body trembled, she leaned forward and kissed him. That felt so good Alex, god... I wish I wouldn't have been afraid."

Alex flipped her over onto her back and suckled her tities. He kissed her stomach and her inner thighs. He then moved her legs apart and kissed her cleanly shaved pelvis. Jennie's stomach muscles tighten in anticipation, she moaned as he ran his tongue over the outer opening of her tight little pussy.

As his tongue moved over her clitoris, her legs tightened and squeezed the sides of his head, never had she felt anything so pleasurable.

But before she would climax again, Alex moved his torso between her legs and pushed the head of his amazing cock through her entrance. Now it was time to give her the good hard fucking she deserved.

As he rammed his long thick shaft deep inside her tight little pussy, Jennie let out a loud involuntary, "Oouu... oouii... oouuu... ohhh ouuu."

Alex shoved his full length into her and pulled all the way out with each stroke while Jennie continued to scream in ecstasy. He pinned her hands over her head and continued to fuck her with long deep strokes, pausing occasionally to suck her nipples.

Her body trembled and her vagina convulsed as Jennie climaxed again. Alex slowed down his pace, pausing deep inside and then slowly pulling out.

He teased her clit and her outer lips with the plum sized helmet shaped head of his shaft. And then he eased it deep inside again.

Jennie wrapped her legs tightly around his waist as she felt him swelling even larger inside her already stretched inner lining. He began to fuck her harder and faster, again with long fast strokes.

"Um... um... ungh... umph," Alex was about to shoot his wad any moment and his cock was quickly swelling in anticipation.

Jennie shrieked as he buried his angry convulsing cock and shot a strong stream of warm semen deeper than she thought imaginable. Her body shook and her vagina tightened around him as she too reached another explosive orgasm.

Alex shot another strong stream of sticky love juice followed, and another, and another, until he had drained himself and collapsed on top of her.

He rolled over onto his back while Jennie snuggled up next to him rubbing her hand over his muscular chest.

After a while, he said, "That was great Jen, you're the best."

Jennie was quiet for a moment and then said, "So... you're not innocent either."

Alex didn't reply, that remark would have been better left unsaid. As far as he knew, Jennie thought she was the only girl he ever dated. Now he would have to be sure to cover up the fact that he had sex while they were still dating.

But Jennie didn't give him the chance to make up any stories. She kissed his chest and said, "I guess I should tell you the rest of the story now. So... like I was trying to tell you earlier... I was on campus and made some new friends."

"Jamal was beginning to hang around after we met and I started to run into him a lot. Of course, I knew he liked me but when he started to ask me out I told him I had a boyfriend."

Jennie paused for a moment, "He was nice about it and agreed to keep our relationship as friends but that was all."

"I had no intention of ever doing anything, I was waiting for you to join me at the school."

Alex took a deep breath and asked, "So what changed."

"Jennie kissed his chest again and replied, "I want you to know I'm not mad, and I don't blame you. It was my fault... if I would have had sex with you when we graduated..."

"One day I was sitting in the library after I got my mail. I had a letter from our friend Debbie, you know, Anthony's girlfriend."

"Well... in her letter she explained to me that the two of them had broken up after graduation. She told me that on the night that we were together... the night we planned on doing it for the first time. The night I chickened out, you went and seen her. I found out that you had sex with her that night. And I found out it wasn't the first time either."

"Like I said, it was my fault. If I wouldn't have been such a tease..."

"Anyway, there I was in the library crying, I was heartbroken after reading the letter. And at that time I was pretty pissed at you. And then there was Jamal, he had to keep showing up and being such a good friend."

"So he took advantage of you while you were emotional, that's such a nice guy?"

"No... it wasn't like that. I waited... it was after I sent you the text and said we were breaking it off and that I found someone else. The next time he invited me out, my answer was yes. And that was the night I lost my virginity."

"Please don't hate me for that Alex."

------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for the next exciting chapter of A Tangled Web. Will Tim escape his captors, and why would the young woman from Honduras risk her life to save him?

Will Charla find out that her stepson has slept with his ex-girl friend? And will Alex go back to her.

Is the stepson going to continue fucking his beautiful stepmom or is it over?

Will Jennie end her relationship with her black college football stud now that she's had her ex-boyfriend's big cock?

12