A Tangled Web Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For half a second Vera just stared in disbelief but the stony look upon the cook's face showed that she expected to be obeyed so she did as she was told. Jua-Li was told to 'grease her up' and Vera felt the cold, slimy feel as the lotion from the bottle was worked into the crease of her buttocks and then into her anus, Jua-Li working it in as far as her fingers could reach. Vera's sphincter was still torn from the mistreatment the previous day and, even though Jua-Li was trying to be gentle it still hurt. However a swift word from the cook told her to stop complaining so she stifled back her cries as best she could.

If Jua-Li's fingers were painful they were nothing compared with what came next. Vera felt the rounded tip of the wooden object, evidently the 'jiba', being pushed against her. Even with the generous application of oil she wasn't built to be spread this wide and she couldn't suppress a cry of agony until, suddenly, the widest part was inside and her sphincter clamped hard around the neck, holding it tight within her. Panting heavily Vera felt the pain subside a bit but this was never going to be comfortable.

"Stand up," the cook ordered. "Stand up and stop snivelling."

Vera did as she was told, facing the cook with tears filling her eyes.

"That stays inside until I say otherwise. If you want the latrines you come and ask me. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," Vera sniffed.

"Very well. Come to me tomorrow after supper and we'll see how you're getting on. Now Jua-Li, I think this one has had enough for one day," the cook continued. "Take her back to the dormitory and, when you've washed her down you can both settle down for the night."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." Jua-Li replied and taking Vera by the hand she led her back to the dormitory.

As Vera waddled along behind her she was beginning to realise that wearing the jiba, whilst very uncomfortable, was not going to be quite as bad as having it fitted. She felt full, as if she badly wanted to use the latrines or as if she had a case of constipation but, for all that, it had stopped hurting quite so much. Anyway, there was nothing she could do about it. Although the cook had not specified what her punishment would be if she took it out she had no doubt that it would be a painful one and that she would still be forced to wear the damn thing.

When they got to the washing area Jua-Li took a soapy sponge and gently wiped off all the excess oil from between Vera's buttocks. Then, together, they did more general ablutions before heading off to bed. Vera had to lower herself down gently; she didn't dare sit heavily for fear of setting off more agonising pain. Jua-Li sat down beside her and gently stroked her hair.

Suddenly, now that she finally had time to stop and think, the enormity of her circumstances came home to Vera with a huge enveloping wave of emotion. Sure, she had escaped the firing squad but in many ways this seemed worse. She was a slave, a whore, trapped in a world where her only prospect was a life of pain and humiliation. She felt so tired, so all alone, so lost, so helpless and she couldn't help it, she couldn't do anything about it. Tears streamed down her face and her whole body shook with sobbing. Jua-Li held her tight as she lowered her down onto the bed before cuddling up next to her. She had seen enough girls in this situation to know that words were never enough; indeed it wasn't that long ago that she had been 'the new girl', so she understood the pain and understood that Vera needed mothering more than anything else. Curled up in Jua-Li's arms, exhausted from all she had been through, Vera finally managed to sleep.

Those that work late sleep late, and the sun was well up when Vera rolled over the next morning. She sat up and looked along the line of beds and the sleeping occupants. Again she was struck by the similarity with her dormitory from school. The girls were older, obviously, but the long row of identical beds and the gentle symphony of snores were just the same. She looked across to the next bed; Jai-Li seemed to be sleeping soundly so Vera was without her guide and mentor. The jiba was still uncomfortable inside her but it was not unbearable and that was not what had woken her; she desperately needed the latrines and a cup of tea so she slipped out of bed, put on her pyjamas, and set off towards the kitchen.

"Guizi-Nui! Guizi-Nui! Stop, wait for me!" Jai-Li's urgent whisper stopped her. Jai-Li jumped out of bed and came over next to her. "Do you want to get me into trouble? You're not allowed to wander about on your own. I've been ordered to stay with you until you've settled in."

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise," Vera replied. "But I desperately need to pee."

"OK, we'll go together," Jai-Li went back to her bed and put on her pyjamas before leading Vera to the latrines. If Vera was hoping for any privacy here she was sadly mistaken but Jai-Li's matter-of-fact attitude to all bodily functions helped put her at her ease even if it was strange to be peeing under the gaze of another. When they were finished Jai-Li led them off to the kitchen.

The cook was already up. Vera wondered if she ever slept.She looked up as the two women entered. Jai-Li went over and bowed before her.

"Well, you're two early birds. There's some porridge on the stove and then you can set to cleaning the rooms. How's your backside doing?" This last bit was addressed to Vera.

"It's fine, Mistress."

"Fine? It's not supposed to be 'fine'," the cook laughed. "Maybe we should have fitted you with a bigger one."

"Please, Mistress, I don't think...." Vera started.

"No, you girls never think, you always leave the thinking up to me. Do you need the latrines yet?" The cook was half joking and half serious.

"I've had a pee...." Vera realised what the cook meant. "No, not yet, Mistress."

Well, I think it's about time you went, whether you want to or not. Now bend over the table and show me your backside."

Vera went to the table, dropped her pyjama bottoms and did as she was told. The cook came up behind her and reached for the protruding part of the jiba and gave it a bit of a twist. Then, placing her other hand on Vera's buttock, she pulled gently but firmly until it was fully extracted.

"Now then, you've got five minutes to use the latrines and then I want you back here and we'll put this back in. And don't forget to wash your hands."

Jai-Li took Vera back to the latrines and watched as she did her business. Vera was shown how to wash herself once she had finished; the cook was, apparently, a stickler for cleanliness and Jai-Li was keen not to get into trouble. When they returned the cook was waiting for them with the jiba and had a bottle of lotion handy. Vera didn't need to be told this time; she went straight to the table and bent over as before.

"Can't wait to get it back in, eh?" the cook joked before ordering Jai-Li to reapply the lotion and then refitting the jiba. Whether she was, indeed, stretched or whether she was just more relaxed, it did seem to go in easier this time. The cook gave Vera a little pat on the buttock when she had finished.

"That's much better, now have another wash and go and get your breakfasts."

Jai-Li washed her hands again and then the two women went over to the stove and served themselves to bowls of porridge and cups of tea. Then they went over to the table and sat down, rather gingerly in Vera's case. She had found that, as long as she was careful, it was possible to sit with the jiba inside her, although sitting increased the discomfort. Whilst they ate two others arrived, going straight to the stove and helping themselves to porridge before joining Vera and Jai-Li at the table. Like Vera and Jai-Li they wore the plain cotton pyjamas that seemed to be the day wear around the brothel. The girls were open and friendly, readily accepting Vera as one of their own.

After breakfast a pattern started to emerge; those girls that were working were allowed to laze about and relax; those who were not were assigned to do housework. Vera and Jai-Li got started with their cleaning tasks within the main body of the brothel and, as they went from room to room, Vera got a feel for how it was laid out. The focal point was a large sumptuously furnished lounge carefully divided into discrete areas by screens and potted plants. Each of these areas featured a low table surrounded by couches. Used plates and glasses testified to the meals and drinks that had been served here; apparently sex wasn't the only appetite that the brothel was able to satisfy.

From the back of the lounge ran the long corridor that Vera had been led down the previous evening, and off that were a number of rooms where the real business of the brothel was done. These rooms differed greatly depending on their intended use. Some were small and basic with little more than a low divan bed and a washstand. Others were more opulent and could accommodate larger groups. Each room had what looked like a ventilation grill in the far wall positioned so as to be discreet and unnoticed. Indeed Vera would not have spotted them at all if she had not known that they were there and that they were intended for observation, not fresh air. A couple of the rooms catered to more specialised tastes than the others and had, for example, the X shaped frame that Vera had seen Xiao-Pin strapped to along with other structures which could be used for restraint. Hanging on the wall were various whips, crops and paddles to satisfy a range of requirements along with gags and other items that Vera could only guess about. Jai-Li opened a drawer in a little cabinet and fetched out polish and cloths; buffing up the leatherwork was going to occupy them for quite some time.

Around mid-afternoon Lian arrived and went through inspecting the rooms. She found Vera and Jai-Li working away at cleaning up some stubborn stains.

"Ah, Guizi-Nui, hard at work I see. I hope Jai-Li has been looking after you."

"Yes, Mistress," Vera said from where she was crouched, scrubbing away at a mark on the floor.

"Stand up when you're spoken to," Lian snapped. "Show some respect."

Vera jumped to her feet and stood before Lian with her head bowed.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I still have much to learn," she said hoping her meekness would mitigate Lian's anger.

"You do indeed. Jai-Li, pass me a cane," Lian said sternly. Jai-Li fetched a cane down from the selection on the wall and passed it to her. "Bend over, girl and lower your pants."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Vera said. "Please, I'll know better next time."

"You certainly will know better and this will help you remember. Now get in position."

In truth the caning was pretty light-- only six strokes; Vera had suffered far worse when she was at school, indeed she remembered one of the prefects who was pretty much like Lian and delighted in using the cane for trivial offences. It did bring home, however, the need to at least appear obedient and compliant at all times. When Lian had finished Vera was told to stay bent over.

"You as well, Jai-Li. It's your fault that this one doesn't know how to behave; you were specifically instructed to teach her our ways."

Jai-Li didn't need any further prompting; she stood next to Vera, lowered the pants of her pyjamas and bent over. She too got six strokes from the cane.

"Let that be a lesson to you both," Lian said once she had finished. "Now, Madam Yang wants you at work as soon as possible. Those that don't earn don't feed. On the other hand I don't want any girls who don't know what they're doing so I think you will let you wait until tomorrow; you can spend this evening watching through the grilles. That should be enough; I expect perfection tomorrow."

"Certainly, Mistress. Thank you," Vera replied.

"Very well; finish up here; we're opening soon," and, with that, she left them to it.

"I'm sorry," Vera said as soon as Lian had left. "I didn't mean to get you in to trouble."

"We were in for a caning whatever you did. Lian likes to make sure we know that she's the boss. Anyway, I wouldn't call a few light taps like that a caning. Now come along, let's finish up here and get back to the dorms. You need to watch the girls getting ready."

Vera and Jai-Li finished up with the cleaning and went back to the dormitory area. Here it was all hustle and bustle; the girls were getting dressed in their kimonos and putting on their makeup. Equally busy was the washing and latrine area where, as well as the usual activities, the girls were squatting down and, after dipping their fingers in pots of lotion, pushing these fingers deep inside themselves. Vera also noticed that each girl was fitting inside herself a circular disk of some rubbery material; she turned and asked Jai-Li what was going on. Jai-Li picked up one of the pots and handed it to Vera.

"Dip your finger in; see what it's like." Jai-Li said. "Go on, don't be shy."

Vera did so and found that the lotion was very oily and made her want to wipe her fingers. She put the jar back down and found a cloth.

"Good stuff, isn't it?" Jai-Li laughed. "Makes you nice and slippery inside. How do you think we fitted the jiba in you?"

"But why would you want to...Oh!" Vera realised how stupid she was being. "And the rubbery things?" She asked.

"They go inside you to stop babies," Jai-Li explained. "That plus cookie's special lotion stops any accidents. Trust me; you do not want any accidents."

Vera's knowledge of the facts of life was based on schoolgirl gossip and she had only vague and strange ideas as to what really happened although she was learning fast. She watched, fascinated, as girl after girl took one of the rubbery disks, dipped it in the lotion, squatted down and eased it inside herself. The total lack of any privacy added to their professionalism meant that the girls were very matter of fact about what they were doing and, realising that Vera was the new girl, they even demonstrated the best way to do things. Whilst she was watching Vera noticed that, although most of the girls were closely trimmed very few were shaven 'down there' the way she was.

Lian arrived in a bustle and clapped her hands to demand attention; immediately the room fell quiet and everyone turned towards her. She quickly noted who was ready and who was still dressed in their pyjamas and hustled those girls who were working through to the main room.

"Come along," Jai-Li said to Vera. "You need to watch this and pay attention; you'll be doing it tomorrow."

She led Vera along the viewing corridor until they got right to the end. Here there were a number of grilles placed close together. Once she had pulled back the curtain, Vera could see that they gave a view straight into the main lounge. The girls stood around the edge of the room with their backs straight, their arms crossed in front of them and their head bowed in the stance that the beautician had taught Vera the other day. The room was quiet, almost serene and for quite a while nothing happened. Then, at last, the first customers arrived, a group of four young men whose rough clothes and manners marked them out as country lads. Lian, who had greeted them, led them to one of the tables and although Vera's view was partially blocked she could see enough to guess what the screens obscured.

Before the lads had even been seated Lian had motioned to one of the girls who prepared a tray with a bottle of rice wine and four glasses. She took this over to the table and, kneeling down next to it, started to serve the men. Whilst Vera could not hear the conversation she could see that the serving girl was coyly laughing as if she were hearing the wittiest thing ever and blushing at some of their suggestions. One of the lads got up from the table and went round the edge of the room inspecting the girls. Vera was watching as girls she knew to be experienced and matter-of-fact were acting like coy maidens, blushing and looking away. Eventually the lad found a girl to his satisfaction and, taking her by the hand led her back to the table.

However, he hadn't fetched a girl for himself but for one of the others in the party. There seemed to be some sort of celebration going on and it was one of the others who was the centre of attention. Vera, judging from their attire and demeanour, surmised that the lads had clubbed together to buy their colleague a night in the brothel. The birthday boy, if that is what he was, was somewhat put out by having this girl thrust upon him, so his friend went and fetched two more and some sort of beauty contest ensued.

In the meanwhile another customer had arrived. Older, smarter and obviously richer, he was on his own and, as soon as he entered, he indicated which girl he wanted to serve him. Vera watched as his chosen escort went to the bar and, fetching a bottle and two glasses, took them over to where he was now sat. He was evidently a regular whose ways were known, as the girl serving him knew exactly what he wanted without needing to be told. She poured out two glasses and they drank a toast together, although Vera noticed that the girl's glass was just as full after the toast as before.

At first it was just these five but, gradually, more and more customers arrived, mostly for the girls, but some just to relax and have fun. A couple of tables were set aside for mah-jong and the players seemed to be more concerned with their game than the girls serving them. As Vera watched she realised how much the girls were ingratiating themselves before the men, treating them as royalty, pandering to their every whim.

It wasn't long before 'birthday boy', as Vera had privately nicknamed him, got up from the table and was led away by one of the girls that had been chosen for him. Vera noticed him staggering slightly; the rice wine had gone to his head. As he was led to the back of the lounge Jai-Li mentioned Vera to follow her and they moved to the grille which allowed them to watch the room they had gone to. Vera watched as the lad lay back on the divan and the girl knelt down and unbuckled his britches.

Now that they were away from the lounge area Vera could make out some of the conversation and words like 'big', 'strong' and 'stallion' were discernible. Expertly the girl extricated the lad's penis and manipulated it until he was as rigid as he was going to get considering the amount of wine he had drunk. Then she bowed her head and kissed the tip.

"Is this what you want, big boy?" she asked; the lad just groaned in reply so she set to work, her busy head bobbing up and down as she worked the tip of his penis in and out of her mouth. Barely a minute later the lad's groans turned to shouts and he bucked his hips as he climaxed and the girl's previously frantic motions settled down as she finished him off.

After a couple of moments for him to get his breath back she helped the lad to his feet and led him to the door, all the while praising his manliness and virility. Once the lad's back was turned she glanced briefly to the grille and gave a gagging motion along with a wink. She knew Vera and Jai-Li were watching and was making known her true thoughts about her customer. Once the lad had departed she quickly straightened the bed and, after a quick check round, returned to the lounge.

And this set the pattern for the rest of the evening. One by one the girls took the customers to the rooms and satisfied their various requests. Vera was fast losing her innocence; she was amazed at the variety of techniques and positions. Very few were satisfied by simple oral sex as 'birthday boy' had been, and Vera watched as the girls were taken front and back, from on top or underneath. What did mark a common thread was that in every case, without fail, each customer was lauded as the best lover ever and that they were told that their penis was almost too big, and that they had satisfied the girl as no other lover had ever done before. Vera looked on with a mixture of fascination and horror; fascination because she was seeing a whole new side of human life; horror because she could never forget that tomorrow she would be participating, not just observing.