A Tangled Web Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She returned to the camp just in time. The recruits were lining up and the sergeant was walking back and forth agitatedly. He shouted at Vera to get a move on and she hurried to join the end of the line.

"Right, you horrible shower, training is over. You've had your little holiday, now it's time to make proper soldiers of you all. We've been chosen for a special action. You have just one hour to strike camp and get yourself packed and ready to go. Do I hear any objections? No? Then get moving! Squad dismiss!"

With the hustle and bustle of striking camp, her ordeal was pushed to one side. She glanced across at Jinsong but, as with everyone else, he was far too busy getting ready to leave. From her experience of the journey to the camp they would be far too busy on the road and have far too little privacy for Jinsong to bother her for a while. After that, well, her ordeal wasn't over yet but, if they were going into action, maybe... briefly the thought crossed her mind that there might be a chance of an 'accident' but she knew she'd never be able to pull the trigger. No, for now all she had to do was survive and, after that, she'd just have to see.