A Taste of Cheerleader Discipline Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll tell you what!" he yelled. "You can come inside and spend the night here!"

"Oh, thank you so much!" she cried. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Jenna turned around and sprinted into his house. Mr. Hardown closed the front door behind her. At that moment, Mr. Hardown came up with a great idea.

"You want to know what I've always wanted, Jenna?" he asked. "Well, besides a fucking hot cheerleader?"

"What's that?" Jenna asked.

"A fucking hot cheerleader that was also a very obedient servant," he answered.

"Hmm, I think I can do that," she replied.

"Good," he said. "Now, let's get you to bed. When the sun rises, you can start cooking my breakfast. That should help cover your nightly rent for the time being."

"Whatever you say, Mr. Hardown," Jenna answered. "Whatever you say."

Mr. Hardown smiled, and the two of them headed upstairs to his bedroom. Yep. Cheerleader discipline felt pretty damn good. And if tonight's events truly promised great things ahead, having a cheerleader that would slave away and serve him meals at his command would taste just as great.

12