All Comments on 'A Taste of Incest - Jasmine'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Good sex, except the bi-boys could have done better. Sweet session with the mom, like tantra.

HypoxiaHypoxiaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Yet another Author's Note:

Like many of my pieces, this is based on real people and events, taken from my late uncle Ron's notes on his life and loves. I've pumped-up the dialog because uncle Ron didn't record all conversations. I assume his notes are fairly truthful -- why would he lie there? I've met many of the participants; they tend to verify Ron's notes.

More A TASTE OF INCEST episodes (not sequential chapters) will further recount Ron's family fucks. Titles give a hint: If they run like A TASTE OF HONEY or A TASTE OF ICING, Ron hooks up with incestuous women: sisters etc, but not his own. If they run like PEACHES & CREAM or PECANS & PRALINES, then Ron is fucking his own female relatives. And alphabetic order shows the timeline: HONEY before ICING before JASMINE before KUMQUAT, and PEACHES & CREAM before PEANUT BRITTLE before PEARS & CIDER, etc.

So much for the accounting. I try to recreate some of the spirit of the time, the zeitgeist, based on the memories of Ron and his friends. I detail that a bit more in RON'S JOURNAL 00. So, these tales are a historical record. But remember this truth about history: "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
drugs

once you got into the drugs ,, it became nothing but A load of SHIT

Better luck next time

Carnevil9Carnevil9almost 9 years ago
Sacred and Profane

Nice combo platter of joy and despair, ecstasy and agony, heaven and hell. And I like the little rod-serling-like author's notes scattered throughout, which lent an air of depth and perspective.

Antryg_WindroseAntryg_Windroseover 3 years ago

Good thing all our sisters aren't like these. Dangerous fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...