A Taste of Incest - Jasmine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
935 Followers

Along the way, the kids dosed up on wine and pot and DMT. With the intoxications and hallucinations, they did not really know (nor care) exactly who was doing what to whom, nor quite what was being done, nor even how. Just a psychedelic web of sensation, of stimulation and orgasm and more and again.

*****

Yeah, Ron's life could have been worse -- and soon would be. Another disruption left him uprooted again.

The mid-term change of high schools had disrupted his studies. He never quite caught up with classes. The second transfer devastated him emotionally.

His father was seriously injured in a traffic wreck. The aftermath: extended hospitalization and rehabilitation. Ron was forced out of his dad's house and Mountain HS, sent down to the shoddy town where his mother and her redneck stud, and his younger sisters Sue and Lyn, and the stud's sons, all lived.

Once again, Ron's studies and relationships were punctured. He felt caught in a downhill slide.

Cheney High School, the third of his senior year, was located near a state prison, and surrounded by stoop-labor agriculture. Many Cheney students were children of prisoners or guards or farmworkers. This world, rife with gangs and violence, was a totally different world than the middle-class suburbia in which Ron had grown up.

And the worst was that the three guys in his 'stepfamily' molested his two unwilling underage sisters. And their mom did nothing to try to stop the abuse. We will omit the details and only say that the situation totally sucked.

Well, almost totally.

*****

Ron's one lifeline consisted of MariLyn and her VW bug. She would make the long drive down to him, for jaunts to cheap attractions, or back to her house for more sex play, often with Bethany and Will again.

Afterwards, they drove back and parked in front of the redneck stud's house, and neck.

The little Love Bug was not really an erotic space. It is hard to make out in a shoebox when one is six feet five inches tall. But MariLyn never entered that house. She would rather be butt-fucked with a branding iron and vaginally raped with a spiny cholla cactus than step into this scum's bad-vibes home. So would Ron -- but he had no choice.

They had more than a few sessions on warm nights. This one was typical:

The Hermann sisters and Will and Ron somehow squeezed anxious bodies into the Love Bug. MariLyn insisted on driving her car; she assigned Will the co-pilot berth. Ron stretched across the back seat, leaning against the driver-side door, with Bethany nestled between his legs. Yes, hands roamed freely, and mouths did their best. Ron could nibble MariLyn's neck when he wasn't kissing Bethany.

"Where you guys want to go tonight?"

"How about Beacon Hill? Pretty quiet up there, and the view's good."

"Sure is, and safe. Nobody can sneak up on us. I vote for Beacon Hill."

"Me too. Hey, watch your hands! A little slower, please. And lower. Umm, yeah..."

MariLyn drove to a hilltop overlooking the suburban valley. Yes, the situation looked ideal. The headlights switched off; the little car emptied.

They unfolded a thick pile of blankets on the ground. Bethany and Ron undressed each other, quickly removing any tee-shirts and shorts and scant underthings that had survived the drive, while MariLyn and Will ripped each other's clothes off.

"Hey, don't tear my tee! I paid five bucks for this!"

"So I'll buy you another, big deal. Oooh, easy there..."

They all left their eyeglasses in a safe place in the car. Heavy masculine Goldwater frames mixed with petite feminine wire-rims.

The Carson cousins and the Hermann sisters knelt together on the spread blankets. Their lips and hands conducted warm-up exercises, with much kissing, and tit-rubbing and -slurping, and crotch-groping, and thigh-palpating, and even a bit of foot-massaging. And lascivious humming, of course. The gasping and groaning would come soon.

MariLyn laid back and pulled Will's head between her thin thighs. "You know what to do," she directed. He certainly did! She shivered in bliss as his tongue worked its not-so-subtle magic on her. Hmmm, was he better than Ron at this? That was always a tough question. I need more comparison testing, she thought.

Bethany pushed Ron onto his backbone. "Just stay right there!" She knelt astride his chest and looked down at him. "You ready?" He smiled and wiggled his tongue at her. She moved forward, her knees past his ears, and lowered her vulva to him. She gasped as his oral ministrations exhilarated her.

Bethany leaned back to stroke Ron's cock while he tongue-lashed her. Oh fuck, she thought, and sat up straight, and trembled. She came rather loudly. MariLyn's just-afterwards climax was a bit more subdued -- but not by much.

MariLyn pushed Will away. "Damn, that was nice. But I want a taste of Bethany." She pulled her sister atop her for devout mutual cunnilingus. Damn, they loved this!

They rolled, and moaned, and shook and groaned, and came. And sat up. And looked at the guys. And smiled.

Will looked at Ron and shrugged. We know the rules, they thought. Ron kissed Will, and then moved over his cousin to come together in their own 69. Not bad, Will thought, but I like women better. Ron silently agreed.

They shifted into a foursome daisychain, Ron eating Bethany eating Will eating MariLyn eating Ron, and then switched around. Ron lay back with Bethany sucking him as MariLyn sat on his face with her pussy on his mouth as she blew standing Will -- and then they switched. And again.

They fell apart, gasping, sweating in the warm darkness.

Ron sat cross-legged. Bethany lay on her back by him, her head cradled in his lap, his slowly re-stiffening cock against her ear. She reached back to stroke him, and liked what she felt. She twisted to kiss his little head, then lay back again.

"What are you thinking? Anything?" She ran a fingernail down to his scrotum.

"You really want to know? Thinking about how school is fucked, and home, and the world. And the war. I could get drafted. I could..."

"You could finish school and get a job, is what you could do," Will said. He and MariLyn were both on their back, his head resting on her modest breasts. He turned to lick a nipple. MariLyn giggled. "And if you get a draft notice, you could go to Canada. Or Mexico. Or..."

"Shut up and kiss my other boob, dork. Think about what's important." MariLyn pulled his head over and shoved his lips against her rosy areola.

Bethany laughed. "Yeah, the important stuff." She put both hands behind her head -- where they just happened to touch Ron's cock. She pushed her chest up. Her nipples aimed at the Milky Way, just visible through the night smog. "And then..."

Ron sat straight. "Shhhh..." he whispered. "Quiet. Listen."

Their straining ears heard an approaching engine and the sound of tires crunching gravel.

"Time to go," MariLyn said, crawling toward her piled-up clothes. "Last one dressed gets left behind!"

Their minds seemed psychically linked. They all donned shoes and nothing else; and grabbed their clothes, and blankets, and jumped into the VW bug.

The car... well, it didn't exactly roar off, but MariLyn wheeled into the night, rolling down the far side of Beacon Hill just as headlights appeared behind them. Gravity assisted their laughing getaway.

*****

MariLyn drove Ron to the Hermann house a couple afternoons later. Bethany was at her karate Dojo. Ev Junior was off 'rehearsing' with his band, which probably meant they were orbiting on LSD and making strange sounds. Kathy drove home alone from the aerospace plant.

MariLyn looked up from her poker hand on the kitchen table. She was beating Ron quite thoroughly. "Hi Mom, where's Dad?" She discarded two, drew, and smiled.

Kathy dropped her briefcase inside the front door. "Another crisis. They sent him to Huntsville for a week." Kathy stripped off her light sweater and blouse as she walked the hallway to the master bedroom. "Maybe longer." MariLyn and Ron heard a shower a minute later.

The wall phone rang. MariLyn stood to answer.

"Hi. Oh, yeah, hi. Uh huh... Yeah. WHAT!! Did she really... Oh shit! Sure, I'll be right over. Don't do anything crazy, okay? Yeah, yeah, just hang tight. Three minutes, you got it. And remember, no knives! Yeah. Bye."

She looked at Ron. "Got a situation. Gotta rush. I'll tell you about it when I get back. That might not be for a few hours. Don't wander off, now." She kissed his cheek and ran out the front door.

Kathy walked naked into the kitchen. She toweled her hair, nicely displaying her firm breasts.

"I'm going to brew a pot of jasmine tea and go out back for my yoga. Just basic positions today. Care to join me?"

Ron eyed her well-kept medium-height Saxon body, still a couple years shy of forty. Real blonde hair. Sparkling blue eyes. Later generations would label her a MILF. He decided not to refuse offers from lovely naked women, even his girlfriends' mother.

"You should take a shower too. You know where it is. Get out of your clothes -- were those fresh today? Whew! Drop them in the hamper; I'll run a load of laundry soon enough. Tea will be ready in a couple minutes."

Ron emerged onto the shaded patio with a damp towel around his neck and his thick glasses perched on his long nose; nothing else. Kathy had assumed the Lion pose on her thin meditation mat. A stoneware teapot and two cups sat between here and the adjacent mat. Ron hunkered into a half-Lotus, the best he could do. He sipped his jasmine tea. Ah, nice aroma...

Kathy moved into a full Lotus. Her feet obscured his view of her vulva. She sure is limber, he idly thought. His cock was not so idle; engorgement was involuntary.

She glanced down at him and smiled. "Thanks for the compliment, young man."

Ron blushed and sipped his tea again. "Umm, you look really nice, Mrs Hermann."

"You don't need to be so formal. You don't even need to stand at attention."

She smiled gently. He blushed again.

"Just relax. Stay comfortable. You don't have to try to match me."

She sipped her own tea. They sat silently for some minutes.

Kathy frowned slightly.

"Ron, I know why you're here. I know what's going on with you and my daughters, and what they're up to with each other, and you, and Will."

Ron started. "Uh, well, it's..." His erection faded.

"It's called biology. Doesn't take a psychic to read all you kids. Remember, I am THE MANAGEMENT here. You can't keep secrets from me." She drank more tea. "Mmm, this is good. Anyway, they're big girls now -- well, not as big as YOU guys, but still... So they're adult enough, and pretty responsible. And you guys aren't jerks." Not like MariLyn's last boyfriend, she thought wryly.

"I know you have it rough right now. Three high schools in one year. Your family broken up. Your father -- he's in the Veteran's Hospital in Long Beach, right? That's not close. Your terrible home situation. And then there's the war, and the draft. You're frightened, aren't you?"

He nodded. "But it could be worse. At least I'm not registered in Los Angeles county. They're having huge fu... er, excuse me, big draft call-ups. Good thing I'm registered here, beyond the county line." Another sip of tea.

"I talked to a guy on the draft board here. He told me, very unofficially, not to sweat it. Said they're planning on mostly drafting black and Mexican guys, not white people. Totally racist, but it'll save my ass. Probably. He said I could go anywhere after high school. Just stay in touch."

Kathy reached over and touched his thigh. His cock stopped softening.

"You're a good kid. But I worry about you. You're not going to stay around here long-term, are you?" His head shook slightly. "I knew it. And you're not taking my girls with you. Bethany will be at the Sorbonne in a few months. MariLyn... oh, after she finishes the JC, nobody knows what she'll do. And where will you be?" She stroked his leg.

"Ron, you need to watch out, you really do. It's not your little friend here" (she flicked his hard cock) "that will get you into trouble. It's your fears and insecurities, your spirit. Your spirit's taken a terrible beating this year. You need to mend."

Kathy untangled her legs, stood, and sat in Ron's half-lotus lap. She held his head in both hands and focused on his hazel eyes. She felt his emotions surge, and saw the effect in each iris and pupil -- shifting colors and shapes and waves, gleams and glints. She leaned forward and kissed his lips, no tongue.

"I'd recommend yoga, but you're not ready yet. You're on a quest and you don't even know it. You'll follow many paths. Most will lead nowhere, or in circles, or off the edge. No, est isn't for you. But Ron: you're at risk. You need to learn how to handle risks, and there's no easy way. There's a saying: Some learn by listening. Some learn by looking. And some just have to stick their fingers in the flame and find out directly. Be careful about risks, and flames. There are physical fires, and mental, and spiritual. They all burn."

She kissed him again, with tongue this time. She pulled herself against him. Her breasts pressed into his lean chest. She shifted her hips slightly, positioned her open pussy over his granite-hard manhood, and lowered herself, slowly and surely. Ron sighed. Kathy hummed.

"Oooh, that's nice. I know my girls love your cock. Now I know why." She wriggled slightly, lowered herself further, and settled in complete penetration.

"Now, don't push. Don't try. Just be here, be here now, be here in me... just be. Feel my energy -- it's your energy, I'll give it all to you. And I feel your energy, your strength and weakness, your... ooh... your nice, long cock... ooh..."

They sat upright and held each other, almost motionless except for shallow breathing -- lips lightly on lips, breathing into each other, sharing air, sharing spirit. Kathy felt his young male aura, a tigerish grace beneath his clumsy self-image. Ron felt her mature feminine strength, her maiden-mother-crone trinity -- the eternal woman, feeding him love and life. He would have cried with joy, but her envelopment was calming, steadying.

Sunset passed. The smog-dark night sky thickened. Their calm love thickened. Neither climaxed, but waves of elation swept through them.

Kathy held Ron's head again. "I think we should go inside and get dressed and eat before MariLyn gets back. We wouldn't want to scandalize her, now would we?" She kissed him deeply, thoroughly, and then lifted off his cock and stood. She moved closer to him, her legs apart. He nuzzled her pussy, licked and tasted, gave her clitoris a tender kiss, and then moved back and stood smoothly. They hugged.

She prepared a light dinner of sauteed prawns and tofu and mushrooms, bok choy, fragrant rice, and more jasmine tea. Eating, chatting, laughing, occasional kisses.

MariLyn came home late with pizza on her breath and a jittery story about a jittery friend whose late-adolescent hormones played ping-pong with her emotions. She poured out the details as she drove him back to his dismal residence. They only had time for a little necking.

*****

Robert Heinlein wrote an early story titled BLOWUPS HAPPEN. Well, blowups happen in real life as well as science fiction. Ron's involuntary household's blowup was fast and furious, just a week after his joyful joining with Mrs Kathy Hermann. You do NOT want the ugly details. But it was nasty, and it drove Ron away -- away from family, and school, and everything else.

He was on the road two days later with his rucksack and guitar and nightmares. He was on the road for years afterward. Even after he married and divorced MariLyn, he still wandered. Not all who wander are lost -- but Ron was. He followed wrong paths for years. Those stories are told in other episodes.

Not The End.

Author's note: This story by Hypoxia Smurf is copyright (c) 2014. Keep your eyes peeled for more standalone A TASTE OF INCEST tales -- some adapted, some new, none depending on their predecessors -- but go ahead, read them anyway. Your constructive comments are always welcome. If you like this, VOTE!

And don't miss THE BOOK OF RUTH and the BLACK & WHITE stories.

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
935 Followers