A Taste of Things to Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She read the results of the blood test and said, "Good."

Well, that morning, behind closed doors, "We came to terms." As you may have guessed, I am now the proud owner of a dilapidated rental property that, sadly to say, cost me twice the property value! I guess you could call me a motivated buyer, but that was a small price to pay to keep my professional reputation intact.

Once we had composed ourselves, I opened the door for Ramona as she left my office. I spoke loud enough for all of the customers to hear, "Ma'am, I am glad the bank was able to help you close your real estate deal!"

She replied with a wink, "The service was quite professional, Sir!"

Hidden in my pants was a small ribbon that Ramona had tied snuggly around my nuts to remind me of the card game scheduled for that evening. As she passed by, she whispered in my ear, "Go wash up, your face smells like pussy!"

12