A Teacher's Erotic Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Peggy, "Jennie said tiredly, "If it's alright with the guys, I'd very much like too. I'm too tired and exhausted to be any good at it right now," she said looking at the two husbands who seem only a little disappointed. "Maybe we could plan it for another time, okay," the little English Lit teacher suggested to the obviously disappointed husbands.

Looking at Jennie, now slumping from tiredness and exhaustion, the two husbands quickly relented and agreed to call it an evening

Slowly a relieved Jennie rolled over on her stomach, and then began to slowly, wearily to climb to her feet.

Within moments her friend and fellow teacher, Peggy and Jennie retired to the Master Bathroom to rearrange themselves and clean up. A few moments later the men could hear them laughing and chatting with each other.

Randy and Jennie Martino left for their home a few moments later. Arriving home, they quickly checked on their girls then went directly to bed, where they enjoyed sex to the fullest as they talked the night away about the evening's activities and about a future meeting where the girls, Jennie and Peggy would present the guys with their long awaited final Erotic Present.

The Saturday Morning Phone Call

Saturday morning, Jennie Martino received an unexpected call from her friend, the Math Teacher, Peggy Chan.

"Are you all right after last night?" Peggy asked, concern registering in her sultry voice. "Yes, I think so," Jennie replied thinking to herself, 'How nice of Jennie to call. I want to be nice to her; after all, we still have to work together.'

After talking for a few minutes, as Peggy was hanging up, she laughed and said to Jennie, "You know our two husbands really owe us big time. I just hope your husband, Mr. Martino enjoyed our little 'get together' last night' as much as a certain Chinese guy named Mr. Chan did.

Jennie laughed lightly into the phone, once again her delightful lovely self, she answered, "Oh, he did, He did!"

Peggy laughed into the phone, "Hey, Jennie, I wonder who would have really won, if you and I had agreed to go through with our little Confrontation?"

After a long pause, Jennie laughed and answered her, "Peggy, I know the guys would be disappointed, but I hope we never find out."

"I agree," Peggy replied affectionately in her low sultry voice.

"Okay," they both chorused, "See you Monday morning at School. Bye.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My hubby is so straight sexed, (missionary only) he would probably divorce me if I even suggested getting with another couple. I would, however, love to. Orpheum 69

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Nice!

This story had a WHOLE lot going on, but I enjoyed it. As a previous commenter mentioned, many of the details are a matter of taste, which I will not criticize upon. To each their own; some of it worked for me. As a whole, the story was well written and sexy. Well done!

cffreakcffreakover 17 years ago
my 2 cents - some commetns

I really liked this story. This had a great build up. A lot of men have secret catfight or female sexual contest type fantasies. This story taps into that sexual lust really nicely.

It's too bad Literotica does not have a festish section for catfights or sexual contests.

A couple constructive criticisms. At one point Peggy is talking on the phone with Jennie and can't talk about their catfight trist because Peggy's children are in the room. Then she continues to talk about having sex and her period. That was a little continuity problem. And I think that whole paragraph could be removed about condoms, diaphragms and nothing would be lost from the story anyway. The hard part of writing is knowing what to cut and being as concise as possible. That scene could be cut.

I personally don't like "soiled panties". Sounds a little rank. But I'm sure some people have a thing for that. It didn't work for me though.

I'm also not sure about Chinese vs Caucasian thing. There's a line in the story "the fact that she's Chinese and I'm Caucasian will no doubt a real 'turn on' for you guys" that does not make sense to me. Like the panties thing, I guess it's just a matter of taste. So three different fetishes: panties, Chinese v Caucasian, and catfights. I think I'd like to read in the story why those three things are sexy. The catfights are certainly sexy to me. You seem to be a very skilled writer, I think you are up to this challenge.

I do like that the women were of equal size and weight. Too many catfight stories are uneven from the start. The tension is better and so the story is better when the combatants are equals in an equal struggle. That said, there were too many tells in the beginning that the Chinese woman would beat the Caucasian as if that was a theme of the fetish - not just a catfight but rather Chinese Women dominating Caucasian women. I would rather have not had the ending telegraphed like that. Make the winner a surprise so that the struggle is more compelling.

I would have liked to read about the hair pulling and more tension between the women, and the men

I hope these comments are constructive. Great story.

-CFFreak

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good erotic fun!

a bit of a set up but worth the read.

very erotic female wrestling scenario

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Ex-Boyfriend's Hot Mom Coed gets revenge on cheating boyfriend in a surprising way.in Lesbian Sex
Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
Unexpected Lust Pretty mother finds love & lust with new nanny.in Lesbian Sex
A Lesson for the Teacher A pretty new teacher has a few things to teach her mentor.in Lesbian Sex
My Best Friend's Mom She falls for her best friend's mom.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories