A Tear Trickled Down Her Cheek

Story Info
Heather looked like a slut. She was.
8k words
3.4
143.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This may well be my last story, in a way it’s my parting shoot. I do thank those of you who have been supportive of my work. To those of you who understood my points, I say, thank you. To those who have hated me, I say, get a life. I’m not by any means giving up writing, some seem to think I have a talent for it. I’m just going to be writing for another venue. Stories more suited to my sexual preference, less erotic, more romantic in nature. I’ll even have an editor, some I’m sure are saying, thank god, me too. I’m sure, I’ll miss the erotic, at times a bit pornographic, stories I wrote. Alas, I do have a life, I have a lover, I have a chosen profession, I’m an artist, I only have so much time, my writing for all practical purposes in now a second profession. I’ll have deadlines to meet, I just can’t see how I can satisfy everything. I promise you this, if I do find a need to write something erotic, I’ll post it here.

I hope you like this story, I wrote it fast and furious, I did want to post one last story, a need you may say. I have tried to edit out the mistakes, I’m not sure how successfully. There are some places where it is a bit muddled, but I’m a wee bit muddled myself, so I like that.

I have to say this one last thing, it’s personal, you can’t possible understand it, but I may never have the courage to do it again, at least not in print. "Daddy dearest, roll over in your grave, your daughter writes, and you never got to read one fucking word of it. That was your wish wasn’t it, your desire, like Father, like Daughter, well my Dearest Father, I’m not like you. I’m my Mother’s Daughter, seven short years, you had a life time. But I can write, Daddy, I write as she did, I write from my heart, to bad you didn’t have one." Does that sound bitter to all of you? All I can say is, "I HAVE A RIGHT."

*********

Heather and Albert had been married a little over ten years, a relatively happy marriage, at least it had been, then again maybe their happiness a mere illusion. Their union had produced three children Tommy, age 9, Hanna, age 7 and Samantha, age 6. They lived in a nice home, in an upper middle class neighborhood, had two vehicles, one a foreign compact, the other an American made SUV, neither new. They spent more then they should keeping up with their life style, so they both had to work. Albert in middle management for a medium sized regional company. Heather as the office manager for a small, but growing high tech firm which sold software to the medical industry. Anyone looking in at their family, would see it as a normal, happy functional family.

There were a few flaws, one Heather was not happy at her job, she had wanted a career in broadcast journalism, had gone to college, finished three years with a 4.0 grade point. She married Albert in the early spring of her junior year, with the promise that she’d be able to finish school. But before the sinister was up she became pregnant. Birth control doesn’t always work. They decided, the emphases being on the Albert side of they, that it would be best that Heather give up school, complete their family, they wanted three children, then she could go back to school when the youngest was in kindergarten.

Albert’s career didn’t progress like he’d hope, but his desire to keep up with the Jones did. He had to have a bigger house then they could afford, new cars every two years, a snowmobile, a boat, he wanted the same things as those he’d started his career with but those same people had progressed father, and faster then he had. Samantha was only two when Heather was forced to get a job or face bankruptcy. It was then that Heather also took over all financial responsibilities, she’d kept a tight rein on their budget, thus getting them passed the disaster that Albert had brought them to. It really wasn’t so much that Heather hated her job, she just felt unfulfilled. She liked the company she worked for, the benefits were good, she had a great working relationship with management. She was close to a number of the women whom she worked with, and even though she supervised some of them, she wasn’t a tyrant.

Albert had a few problems to, he felt he was overlooked, overworked and underpaid. He felt he had more skill then those who were above him. He felt he was a better man then most. He felt it was all the politics, all the back biting that kept him back, he had the skills to get ahead, others conspired against him.. Albert also resented the fact that Heather was so tight with money. Other then that one flaw he saw in Heather’s character, and the fact that Heather wasn’t wild in bed, he was happy with her. She was, if anything, more beautiful then the day he’d married her.

Heather kept herself in excellent shape, something he didn’t do, had been and still was athletic, he loved to watch her play volleyball and softball, not that he mined watching the women she played with either. Albert being Albert, of course, saw the blemishes in her looks, Heather’s hip were bigger, her stomach not as flat as it once was, a few wrinkles around the eyes, a few at the corners of her mouth, a crease in her forehead. Albert didn’t mean to be picky, but he did feel Heather could do better taking care of herself then she did. He just hated that Heather didn’t wear makeup on her days off, he wanted her to be always at her best, something he didn’t feel was unreasonable.

Albert also felt Heather could be a bit annoying, she always seemed to want his attention, his affection, something he didn’t fell the need for except when he was horny. He lived with that, he did try to show his affection, giving her kisses and grabbing at her breasts when he was in the mood.

The only thing you might call a bit odd with Albert was his desire to see Heather make love to someone else. In Albert’s mind it hadn’t always been that way, he readily admit he always liked it when other men looked, he’d even admit that caused some feelings in his pants, Albert surmised that was ok but he could at times get jealous. Even this desire he blamed more on Heather, then he did himself. Heather was a born flirt, and when she’d drink she would get really bold about being so. One night at a party, Albert had watched his wife with one of the other husbands, she had seemed really attracted to this man, eventually sneaking off with him to a quiet part of the house. The truth was Heather knew Albert had been watching her, he had been in one of his silent moods lately, something that drove her crazy, she wanted his attention and his affection. She saw a chance to make Albert jealous, something that hadn’t work often in the past but it had a few times. Heather hope his jealousy would lead to his paying more attention to her.

Heather had against her better judgment allowed the man to lead her to a deserted part of the house, she had drunk way to much, and drinking to much always made her horny. She knew Albert had followed them, but when the guy put the make on her, trying to kiss her, she felt so naughty, so turned on by the situation that she let him. She did lose control for a while, allowing the guy to unbutton her blouse, lift her bra above her beasts then fondle them. Even Heather wasn’t sure how far she could have gone with this man if Albert hadn’t been watching, but she knew he was so she stopped the guy at that point, returning to the main party.

Albert had at first been angry, but strangely not jealous, he’d even considered starting a fight with the guy, one he knew he’d lose, so he decided he’d best just stay put, see what happened. But as he watched an over powering lust over took him, he felt his penis growing as he saw his wife’s blouse being unbuttoned, he couldn’t help himself from rubbing his penis. It had turned out anticlimax, a letdown when Heather had broke it off. As soon as she’d walked away from the man, Albert hurried to the bathroom where he masturbated. That Albert reasoned was the night his obsession started, but the truth was Albert had always been a voyeur, even to the point of trying to expose Heather in front of open windows at their home. He’d always tell Heather he just wanted to show off how hot she was, make the neighborhood men jealous, but the truth was he wanted them to lust after her, wanted them to want her, and although he didn’t admit it to himself he wanted them to take her, take her so he could watch.

Other factors played a part in Albert’s obsession, the internet, porn movies, magazines. He wanted Heather to be like the porn stars, like the women he read about on the internet, and in porn magazines. Women who were wild, women who begged for sex, women who screamed with lust and passion during orgasms. Heather just wasn’t like that, he felt it had to be him, other men could make her that way, but he couldn’t. If only he was built like a porn star, she’d beg to be fucked, she’d scream as he’d bring her to orgasm with his cock. He reasoned that if he couldn’t do so then at least he’d like to watch someone else do so. Albert really never understood his problem, he never understood Heather’s needs, she could scream in orgasm, she would have pleaded for him to continue oral sex, give her just one more orgasm, and then she would even beg him to fuck her, but she needed more then just being fucked to want that. That wildness, that passion, that lust was always there, always wanting to be let out, always waiting.

Albert, like most men, was penis centered, his being smaller then average made that even worse, he never really read the love making stories, he preferred the ones where the women forsook the foreplay, getting right down to business, fucking and he never understood that the movies were so fake. Heather needed more then intercourse, much more, if he would have understood that he would not have needed other men to bring his wife to the point of ecstasy. Everything he needed to make Heather a wild passionate woman, he had, his hands, his fingers, his lips, his mouth, his tongue, and his mind, passion always starts in the mind.

We all have our flaws, Heather had hers also, her biggest being her obsession with her beauty, her body, she was constantly worrying that she was getting fat, getting wrinkles. She worked out a lot, she stayed in shape, but you’d never know that to listen to her, of course everyone else could tell just by looking that Heather was beautiful, that Heather had a body most would die for. Heather had at one time, a time before Albert, had seen herself as beautiful, she had been content with her body, she often wished she was that woman again. She didn’t see that as a time without Albert, just a time that she would have been what Albert wanted.

Heather’s other flaws aren’t really important to our little story, unless you call putting up with bad sex a flaw, maybe it is. Like most women, she had fantasies, most of them about sex with Albert, because it was a fantasy that sex with Albert could ever really be that great. She tried to communicate her needs, her wants, her desire. Albert would even try for a while but it always came back to him rushing everything, his goal intercourse. Heather couldn’t get into Albert’s mind, if she could have, she would have understood what he thought was to happen during sex, she would have known that in Albert’s mind, her passion, her orgasms, her lust had to be during intercourse, if she’d have known, there may have been a chance to fix that. If not at home, maybe a sex therapist. Albert never communicated any of that to Heather, he just continued feeling inadequate.

Heather just continued thinking of Albert as a selfish lover. Maybe in a way Heather was right, Albert was selfish, their whole relationship was built around Albert and his me, me, me attitude. She had such a hard time trying to control his spending, he always wanted more then they could afford, and most of what he wanted were his wants only. They both worked, but the burden of taking care of the house fell on Heather, raising the children was Heather duty. They didn’t take vacations, Albert spent his vacation days on his hobbies, hunting, fishing, and snowmobiling, with his buddies.

Heather overlooked that, she loved Albert, she wanted to please him, make him happy, be a good wife. Heather had never experienced great sex, but the sex she’d had with the three men before Albert, had been better. That didn’t really matter to Heather, she loved Albert, not those three other men. She had even tried acting over sexed when she first had gotten married, thinking that is what Albert wanted, she’d be after him all the time. It didn’t take her long to figure out that Albert was if anything under sexed once a week was fine with him. It never really was with Heather, the sex wasn’t great but she felt bonded and very close to Albert after intercourse. She even found out that Albert was good for only one ejaculation, at least most of the time, he’d lose interest after that. She wanted to do for him, masturbate him, give him oral until he came in her mouth, but when she did those things she got nothing, not even intercourse, she at least needed that. If she couldn’t have mind blowing orgasms, at least she could have that feeling a oneness as she’d run her fingertips across Albert’s back, as he laid on top of her, spent.

She never really felt the need for another man, at least never a strong urge, she reasoned most everyone had those little urges. Everyone at some time wondered what it would be like with someone else, someone new. But the night after that party, the night when Albert had told her how turned on he was watching, was a complete shock to her. How could he get turned on, how could he want to watch her with another man. Heather wasn’t even sure why she made love to Albert that night, why she held him between her legs, not allowing him to move up on top of her when he was ready for intercourse. Wrapping her legs around Albert’s neck, then when he stopped using his tongue she held his head in her hands using his mouth to masturbate with. At least she didn’t admit why, but her fantasy of that man, that man she now wished she’d been alone with, betrayed her. She hated that Albert wanted her to make love to someone else, she hated that the idea of doing so turned her on. She hated that a desire was now kindled in her bosom, one she hoped she could control. One she was so sure she could control, she could never have sex with someone for just pleasure, just carnal lustful sex, she had to feel some love first, she reasoned.

Heather had to know why Albert felt this way, she couldn’t think of anything else for a while. She’d broach the subject with Albert, but he wouldn’t tell her why, just tell her one of his fantasy, that wasn’t what she wanted but for some strange reason she’d get turned on, hearing his fantasies. After a while, they’d always end up in bed making love after one of their discussions. It got to the point that, that is all Albert would talk about when he wanted to make love. If Heather wanted to make love and Albert didn’t, she could count on dropping little hints about being unfaithful to stir his interest. In a way it wasn’t so bad, Heather would be able to force Albert into a little longer foreplay, a little more oral, and if worst came to worse she could get Albert to use their two recently purchased toys. One a vibrator shaped like a rather large penis, at least large compared to Albert, and the other a silver bullet. She’s even managed to have an orgasm or two during some of there love making.

Heather even tried to moan some during intercourse, it didn’t seem natural to her, but she knew Albert wanted much more then that, she knew he desired her to scream, to beg, that is what she did in his fantasy world. She imagined that she could actually get really vocal during sex, if Albert would just continue the foreplay or use of the toys longer then he did. Heather could feel something, just at the edge, something she knew would be a marvelous feeling if only Albert would not stop so soon. Maybe if he’d last longer during intercourse, there were a couple of times she felt close to an orgasm during intercourse but a couple of minutes just wasn’t enough. Over time the fantasizing became the main part of Heather’s love making, she no longer even thought about making love just to feel bonded, just to feel that closeness. In some ways Heather was frustrated, Albert would only go so far, only let her get close before he’d climb on to have intercourse, finish to soon, and then be to spent to continue.

One Friday after work a few of her coworkers invited Heather out for a drink, it wasn’t something she did very often. She needed to be home, she needed to take care of the children, get supper ready. It was that way for most of the married workers, all but one of the women going for a drink were either single or divorced. Heather wanted to go, it would be nice to just sip a drink, talk, maybe even flirt a little. Finally she called Albert, telling him more then asking him, not like Heather at all, she was going out after work. When he asked her how late she’d be, Heather told him most likely not very. Albert made some comment about her not having to come home at all if she just happened to meet someone she liked. That upset Heather, thinking to herself it would serve him right if I didn’t come home. Their play was fantasy and for Albert to suggest otherwise in Heather’s mind was an insult, only sluts did that kind of thing, but deep in her mind she had a desire, maybe even a hope she’d meet that someone.

Heather and her friend, Linda, arrived at the club, ahead of everyone else. They decided to sit at the bar and wait to see how many would arrive before taking a table. Heather couldn’t help but notice the bartender, he was just to handsome, to much of a hunk, not to notice. He asked them what they wanted to drink and when he brought back their drinks he struck up a conversation. It was early, just past 4 p.m., the bar was nearly empty. It was obvious, when Linda introduced him as Luke, she knew him, but it was equally obvious that he had taken an interest in Heather. Luke didn’t hide that interest and as hard as Heather tried, she couldn’t hide her infatuation with him. When Luke left to wait on another customer, Linda told Heather right out that she’d had an affair with Luke, if he’d have been the marrying type, she’d have left her husband for him. Then she looked right into Heather eyes and said, "He’s hot for you, Heather, if your smart you’ll go with that, he’s the best fuck you’ll ever have. Every woman who comes in here wants him, you’ll see when the others arrive just how badly. He’s discrete to, your husband is never going to know." The thought that crossed Heather’s mind was, Albert would want to know, before responding with, "Do you really think he’s interested in me?" Linda rolled her eyes then replied, "You’ve got to be kidding, you know he is." Heather did, she knew they’d made a connection during those few brief moments of flirting.

I could go into detail, I could talk about Luke being the owner, his living upstairs above the bar, about him calling in another bartender, so he could spend the night with Heather. About all the jealous hate stares she got from other women. About him taking her hand leading her upstairs, about her being torn about between being faithful and the lust she was feeling. About how the lust won out. About how he made love to her, about how it seemed to Heather like he’d know her body forever. About her screams of passion as he took her over the edge to orgasmic ecstasy. Not just one orgasm but one after, another, after another. About how good he felt inside of her, about how he gave Heather, her first vaginal orgasm, not just one but many during the course of their time together. About how Linda was still waiting when she came back to the darkened bar, about Linda driving Heather home then pouring gin on her dress so Albert would never know. But Albert knew, he saw it in her look, a contented look, she smelled of sex, she smelled of another man. He didn’t press it, Heather knew Albert knew but she went on as if nothing had happened, she didn’t speak of it, she couldn’t share it.