A Tear Trickled Down Her Cheek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Albert loved every minute of it, he was amazed when Heather made love to Jimmy, he was so large, he found it impossible to believe she wouldn’t scream out in pain, but there was no pain, only screams of pleasure. He couldn’t believe his own eyes, when Heather took on three of the men, each filling one of her openings. When the men were spent, Heather wasn’t, she did herself with her fingers, she got a box of toys, using each to pleasure herself with, even Heather couldn’t believe how lustful she was, how much she needed, how much she wanted. Looking at Albert seeing him hard again gave her an idea, she knew she couldn’t feel him, not now, he was much to small. She whispered something to Luke he nodded, she went down on him, Albert saw him growing in her mouth, he couldn’t believe this man, he’d made love to Heather at least five times already, and he was hard again.

Heather stood up, threw her hair back, her stance almost defiant. Albert looked at her, she was wet with perspiration, cum all over her pussy, cum dripping down her legs, cum on her breast, cum on her chin, cum in her hair. Heather looked the part, Heather looked like a slut, Heather was a slut. Heather was his slut, what a fool Albert was.

Heather took Albert by the hand, following Luke as he walked to the kitchen table, watched as Luke sat down on it, Luke’s legs spread wide, Heather getting on top of Luke, her legs on his, slowing sliding down his penis, one arm supporting her the other spread wide to Albert, beckoning him to her, her hand around his penis, her pulling him close, her guiding him into her, into her all ready filled vagina. He had expected her to be to tight, he didn’t find her at all that way, that is not until he felt her tighten her muscle, she was milking him, milking him just as Jimmy had said she could, milking him while he was against another man’s cock. Heather pulled Albert to her beasts, his face became smeared with the other men’s sperm, she smelled of sperm, she tasted of sperm, Albert loved it, he lusted for it, he suckled at her breast. When he felt his orgasm approach, he knew it would be even better then the last, it was.

Heather felt Albert stiffen, it was happening to fast, he was going to cum to soon, she needed more from him, he couldn’t give it to her, he backed away, he again fell in a chair. As she beckoned Jimmy to come between her legs, she looked at Albert, what a pathetic little man he was, how had she ever felt anything for him. He wasn’t a man, if he had been she wouldn’t now have two men, two real men between her legs. As she screamed out in orgasm, a tear trickled down her cheek, a tear for something lost, a tear for a dream. A tear for a man who never existed.