All Comments on 'A Temptation in Paradise'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
tenbears43tenbears43about 12 years ago
Not bad

The story is extremely well written. But; it does not have the lust and sexuall depravity to it, that a story in this genre needs. I like the premise and I hope part two will be much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
excellent work

The pace is perfect, and the story enticing and very well written. Perhaps another chapter is in order?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Outstanding

This story is outstanding and flawless. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

What an excellent story this is, well written and sexy, but perhaps a little 'soft' - the fucking wasn't hard enough for me. I liked the different approach this story took to a mother and son fucking, especially the fact that the mother was impregnated by her son. If there's to be a follow up could it be a little more raunchy please?

MaterloverMaterloverabout 12 years ago
A Wonderful Afternoon

Your story would add to a wonderful afternoon on a picnic blanket with a significant other or maternal type relative who could enjoy the depth of its sensuality and the hope it springs within.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"The most beautiful of all sexual couplings, that between mother and son."

The great Moondrift's got that right, as he gets everything right! What could be more beautiful than a boy revisiting his own birth canal, that wonderful cunt between his mother's legs, with his big stiff prick and his loaded young balls? The mother in this excellent story discovers what so many, many mothers are discovering today---that they have a fine strapping young male right there in the family, their own son, who happens to be sporting the stiffest prick there is and whose dream is to shove it up between his mother's legs. A boy like Payton pounding his own mother's twat and blowing his potent young balls up the same twat he came out of---and making a baby up where he was once a baby!---yes, the hottest best and most beautiful fuck in the whole fucken world.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
Good tale.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and thought it well worth the 5 Stars I gave it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I enjoyed the style in which the story was written *****

As if it were a fable of old, and being told in the fashion of a teacher telling his student.

Well done and a very erotic story.

Thanks for the very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great!

Moondrift, as usual, at his best.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
My god, who in Australia would still call their kid Payton?

Must be a South Australian thing.

Also having lived in Murray Bridge, I would never swim naked in the Murray-Darling system.

About the story ;

Not as hot as your other tales, but pretty good, as we've come to know.

But, my god do you write well. Can only aspire to this level.

Congrats mate.

Well done.

ES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Clifton Webb should narrate this story!

This was a well written, yet arousing story. The tone was slightly humorous and witty, and I had a good time hearing Clifton Webb narrate this story in my head. I liked it a lot, and enjoyed the unusual combination of wit and eroticism. Well done, old Chap!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
MOTHER / SON INCEST IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE FOUND THE LOVE HER HUSBAND STOPPED GIVING HER, IT WAS HER SON WHO FILLED THAT VOID. NOW SHE WILL HAVE TWO BABIES TO CARE FOR. HER SON AND THERE DAUGHTER. IT'S NOW A LOVE STORY, AND A VERY GOOD READ. ......................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I read it through, but it sounded like an overly drawn out Rod Serling introduction to the Twilight Zone. I couldn't get into it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vice is nice but incest is best

great story and glad he got to make his mother pregnant...her ass hole of a husband should not be upset seeing as how he was screwing around...typicalmale attitude..OK for me to do it but not for you...bull shit putz.....

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedover 10 years ago
....?

Isn't Payton how you spell a girls name? Peyton for guys?

jcfinley1jcfinley1over 8 years ago
Thank You

I love your writing, it has a beautiful flow. Thank you again

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Not your usual best

The storyline was fine but I found the sex lacked description and the ending was pretty bland and predictable, especially the baby. The next chapter if there is one , spice it up more.. Sorry 3 stars for this one..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All right!

This author has a very interesting way of telling his stories. And this was a very well written and interesting story. I completely enjoyed the story and the way it was told. One of the best writers I've seen on this web site.

The old guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Well written....

But sterile.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Not enough dialogue. Boring. Written by a robot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous