A Tempting Vacation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,695 Followers

Beth knew she was playing with fire. She had not counted on getting such a clear view of Ron's dick. God! It looked so incredibly long and thick as it stretched out only inches away from her face. She didn't move for several minutes, pretending to be soaking up some sun on her back. But eventually Beth knew she had to at least feel the hardness of such a beautiful cock against her face, so while reaching back to untie her bikini top, she carefully moved her head back closer to Ron's crotch. Beth's breaths were now coming quickly as the excitement of what she was about to do overtook her. She dropped the last string down to her side, and slowly lowered her face down against the imposing piece of manhood before her so that her nose and lips were pressed firmly against his shaft.

Unable and unwilling to keep up the charade any longer, Beth said, "Ron, Pam was right, you have an absolutely amazing penis." She said this in a fairly normal tone without ever moving from her position pressed against Ron's cock.

Ron had been concentrating on two things and two things only....Don't Cum and Don't Make Any Noise, when the sound of Beth's voice finally penetrated his brain. Even though he thought he heard his name, he was uncertain as to what she had said, he kept quiet to see what Beth would do next.

Beth was only slightly surprised Ron failed to respond to her. She proper herself up on both elbows, fully aware of the way her tits were now swaying lightly over the blanket near Ron's cock. Beth took off her shades and looked directly at the upturned beach bag. "Ron? I know you're alive in there, I can tell by the way your dick is throbbing and twitching out here. Can you speak?"

"Uh....yeah.......I ..well, yeah", Ron mumbled, his brain unable to put together a coherent thought, much less deliver a complete sentence to his lips.

"I said Pam was right about your penis, it really is lovely." As Beth spoke she began to lightly stroke her right hand up and down the length of his cock. "I don't know about you, but I can't stand this any more. Between the dough nut in bed this morning, and this little beach game, I am on fire, and I don't mean from the sun."

"Ah.....I know, er....I mean ...ah....me too." Ron replied, stating the obvious.

"Yeah, there's not much hiding your response." Beth responded, as her left hand moved to Ron's dick to assist her right. "I don't know how you've held out through everything I've put you through, but I intend on giving you some relief, if you don't object." Beth lowered her face down and began to lick up the length of his shaft, pressing her tongue firmly against the still damp blanket.

Ron didn't want to object, and even though Amy had been purposely subjecting him to so much unrelenting temptation, his conservative personality and religious upbringing dictated he had to offer up some resistance, "Ah, maybe you, er I mean we shouldn't, you know ...."

Beth cut him off at once, "Ron, honey, I was only joking about you having the option of objecting. I am going to kiss, lick and suck your big fat dick right here and now, you have now choice, ok?"

"But....we're on the beach, people will see." He said, quickly abandoning any moral qualms in favor of more practical concerns.

Beth looked around to see if anyone was paying attention to them. Luckily, those closest to them were either all girls, or couples. She was not subject to the constant scrutiny directed at her when a group of boys were within range. Still, someone would surely notice her sucking a big prick jutting up from her beach towel. And then from the corner of her eyes she spied the solution. Beth reached over and retrieved the finger-nail clippers Amy had used earlier to snip through Ron's trunks, and began to clip a hole in the thin blanket.

"Beth, are you serious about this? What if somebody sees you?"

Beth continued to deliberately cut her way through to Ron's dick as she said, "Tell me this Ron, were did you and Amy find enough privacy in the Miami airport for her to end up with so much of your spunk all over her shirt if you were this uptight?" She paused briefly to look at the beach bag housing Ron's face. Unable to see his reaction, Beth simply gave him a devilish grin and then went back to her task at hand.

As more and more of Ron's flesh came into view, Beth continued, "You don't have to answer me Ron, and no, Amy didn't tell me about it. But I wasn't lying about enjoying the taste of the 'ice cream' she had spilled on her shirt. Believe me, when you enjoy sucking cock as much as I do, you recognize the feel and taste of jizz right away." Satisfied with her handiwork, Beth reached inside the opening of the blanket and grasped Ron's meaty shaft with her left hand.

"You ready?" she asked, not waiting for, or expecting a reply. "Don't panic, I have a plan."

Ron didn't consider having a beautiful older woman getting ready to suck his dick cause for panic, but he was concerned about what could happen if the wrong person observed what was going on. He watched with keen interest as Beth reached over and retrieved the discarded sugar cone from the long forgotten drumstick ice cream. She began to break off the bottom of the cone, occasionally examining her work. Finally, when about three inches of dark brown cone remained, Beth looked first up, then down the beach before pulling Ron's cock up from it's confinement and into the sun. She quickly placed the modified cone over his bulbous head, scraping him slightly as the fragmented cone nestled down around his shaft.

Her plan worked even better than she had hoped. Beth wrapped one hand around the base of Ron's thick shaft, leaving about 4 inches of his lovely cock to jut up from her fist. The cone then slipped down to rest on her hand, leaving only the head of his cock exposed. She wasn't sure how much it would look like an ice cream from a distance, but the sight before her was as sexy as hell, and the thought of licking Ron until he exploded, right here on the beach was all Beth cared about now.

Beth had to raise up a little higher on her elbows to properly position herself for the task at hand. She moved closer to the purplish head of Ron's cock and slowly slurped her tongue up against the underside of his head.

"Oh God, I can't believe this is happening." Ron said from his hidden vantage point.

Beth licked him three more times in the same slow, yet firm manner. "You know Ron, I have to admit, I was skeptical when Pam told me about seeing Amy giving you a blowjob, I mean about how big your dick was. But you really do have a quite the package here, you know that don't you?"

Ron began to answer when Beth leaned in closer and wrapped her lips around as much of his throbbing head as the cone would allow, her tongue flicking rapidly and firmly across his most sensitive flesh. She quit after 20 seconds or so, anxious to prolong this as long as she could.

Ron's words caught in his throat as Beth's lips and tongue maneuvered to torment his dick. As Beth resumed her rhythmic 'ice cream' slurping of his exposed skin, she began to speak between licks, "Ron, did you" ..LICK.."have a nice view"..LICK.."from the bathroom closet"...SLURP..."last night? I knew you were there,"...LICK..."and I know it was"...SLURP... "Amy who put you there." LICK..."It seems only Pam"...LICK...."was innocent of the three of us." LICK.... "She looks pretty good," Slurp...."Pam I mean, don't you agree?"

Ron was quickly approaching his third orgasm of the day. Having Beth talk about their exploits while tortuously licking the underside of his cock was just too much. Unable to move his hips to retreat from her pressure, his cock began to jerk and pulse in her hand.

Beth could tell Ron was about to cum. She didn't want to wait any longer, but she didn't want to alter her attack. It was in incredible turn on for her to simply lick his cock like a lollipop while he could do nothing but endure her actions. She intended to keep up the steady licking until he erupted into the muggy Bahamian air. Beth kept up her rhythm, not relenting or speeding up, even when she could see the head of Ron's cock begin to noticeable pulse as more and more blood rushed to his twitching head. Every swipe of Beth's tongue was greeted with an increasing amount of pre-cum, spurring Beth onward in her oral endeavors.

At last, Ron could hold back no longer. His body tensed beneath his prison of sand, and instinctively he said, "Ahhh, oh God! Here I cum!"

Beth fought her inclination to wrap her lips over Ron's dick head and suck with all her ability, she made herself continue to lean in for about 3 seconds, lick and kiss as much of his cock as the ice cream cone would offer, then pull away for another 3 seconds or so. Repeating this process was torture for her, so she could only imagine the delightfully agonizing torment she must be inflicting on her young victim.

With yet another wet lick up and around his cockhead, the first spasm erupted, sending Ron's semen rocketing upward. Beth could feel his cock seemingly grow even larger in her hand as she paused before pulling him to her to flick her tongue once again across the underside of his dick as it exploded with another wave of cum. Again and again Beth's tongue and lips coaxed her tasty reward from Ron's impressive rod.

After several minutes Ron was completely spent, his body finally able to relax beneath the sand. As Beth licked up the cum from his slowly deflating cock, it dawned on her that she had been so into her task that she had quit taking notice of those around her. For all she knew there could be a crowd of college kids ready to break into applause. She tentatively looked to her left. So far so good. Then to her right, "Oh Shit!"

"What? What is it?" Beth's words had brought Ron back to reality.

"It's Pam. She is walking toward us. Don't panic, she is still far enough away that she couldn't have seen us." Beth spoke as she assessed the situation.

"You have got to hide my dick!" Ron pleaded.

"Okay, okay. Stay calm and quiet. I have a plan." Beth said as she reached back to retie her bikini top. Quickly sitting up, she temporarily left Ron's cock exposed, with the exception of the fragment of sugar cone still encircling his shaft. She reached over and grabbed the wrap Amy had left behind, and tied it around her waist. Beth then broke the cone free from Ron's cock and swung around to straddle his semi-hard teenage cock. Sitting on her knees, with the wrap draped down across her thighs and ass, Beth was confident she had concealed Ron's cock from sight. Even in its semi-flaccid state, Beth could feel his saliva and cum coated girth nestled nicely beneath the crotch of her thoroughly soaked bikini.

()()()()

"Hey girlfriend, you don't have to cover up your sexy suit just because I am back." Pam said as she knelt down next to Beth.

Beth, pretending to notice Pam's return for the first time, said, "Oh...Hi. It's not you, it's just that I haven't worn anything that shows this much cheek in a while, and I don't want to burn them, you know." As she spoke, Beth leaned forward slightly to retrieve her fingernail polish from her discarded fanny pack, placing the bottle on top of the upside down beach bag over Ron's head.

"What brings you back? I thought you were going to take the call with Amy."

"Well, I was, but when I realized I had left my pager here it seemed like a good excuse not to talk to Dave again. We almost always end up fighting, and I don't like Amy to see it. Besides, this gives me a good opportunity to talk to you a little, without the kids around."

Beth could feel one of the 'kids' prick, still coated in her own saliva, sliding up along her thigh as she leaned forward to dip the small brush back into the bottle of bright red polish. "What's wrong?"

Pam replied, "Oh, nothing's wrong, well...not seriously wrong, its just that....well, I am struggling with some things that I thought you might give me some insight to."

Leaning back down to more snuggly trap Ron's cock between her thighs, Beth encouraged her friend to continue.

"Well, don't be offended by this, but since you are, how shall I say it,... more experienced with men, and well....quite honestly, a flirt and a tease, I figured you could help me put some things into perspective." Beth began, deciding to just dive right into the conversation.

Squeezing her thighs tightly around Ron's still half hard cock, Beth said, "Mmm, this sounds juicy, do tell."

Ron could feel Beth's thighs clamp around his still sensitive dick. Even though he had already cum three times today, twice in the last 30 minutes, he was certain his proximity to Beth's pussy would have him rock hard again in no time. He was beginning to get a little sore form being unable to move for so long, but as he heard Pam begin to speak once again, any thoughts of his discomfort were quickly pushed aside by his desire to hear what Pam had to say.

"It's Ron." Pam blurted out, now anxious to rid herself of the guilt she had been consumed with practically every since they left Nashville. "You know about me seeing him and Amy our first day here, in the bathroom."

"Sure, when you told me about his big dick, you're not still beating yourself up over that are you?" Beth said, not sure where Pam was going with this, but glad to be able to talk about his big dick while it was actually beginning to grow between her legs.

"Not exactly, I mean I do feel guilty for having spied on them, but there is more. I am going to tell you about all of it, partly because of the guilty feelings, but mostly because I can barely look at the boy any more without thinking about his penis, which just leads to more guilt. It's a vicious cycle and I need you to help me find a way to deal with this."

Beth could feel Ron's cock spring to full attention upon hearing Pam's revelation. Sliding up over his hard cock as it now jutted up more firmly across her pussy, Beth leaned forward once again to apply polish to another fingernail. "Sounds kinda interesting, please go on."

"OK, it all started during the car ride down. You remember when I switched places with Amy and laid down to take a nap, with my head in Ron's lap?" Pam continued without waiting for Beth to respond, "When I woke up I could feel his hard penis beneath the pillow, pressing into my cheek. I told myself to move, but I just couldn't force myself to, especially when he tried to rearrange things and the tip of his penis poked out of his shorts, only inches from my face. I am sure he thought I was asleep the whole time, but the truth is I was getting a really perverted thrill from seeing his big thing up close, knowing I was torturing him and the entire time he thought it was a purely happenchance event."

"Oh my God! Pam, that is too hot. I didn't know you had it in you." Beth said, pressing her still overheated pussy more firmly down against Ron's shaft. "Then what?"

"I rationalized to myself that it had been just one of those things, and since no one was harmed, and no one knew it was intentional but me, I would just act normally and push the image from my mind. But on the plane, when we were switching seats and that fat lady bullied past, I was forced to press my butt right into Ron's crotch. Having already seen his penis up close, I knew it was big, but the way it felt pressed across my lower back was unbelievable. I got all steamed up again right away. For a few minutes after we separated I tried to think pure thoughts, but eventually, while you and Ron played your hangman game, I began to have the most naughty fantasies about my daughter's boyfriend, even as she sat in the seat next to me."

Ron could not believe what he was hearing. His cock was now as hard as it had ever been. His girlfriend's mother was confessing to fantasizing about him. God he wanted to fuck her in the worst way. For now, however, Ron was more than content to enjoy the way Beth was working his hardon between her slick thighs and noticeable wet bikini bottom as Pam spoke,

Not wanting to break Pam's momentum, Beth simply encouraged her friend to continue.

"Those two instances were the reason I was so hell bent on getting Ron his own room when we checked in, until you talked me out of it that is." Pam said. "So next, I come in from sun bathing and see Amy giving him a blowjob. Seeing his big dick in her tiny hands was an image that seemed to burn into my brain. I have never seen such a beautiful penis before, and as much as I wanted to do the right thing, whatever that may have been, I could do nothing but stand there and watch them. This lead to what has become a recurring pattern, lust then guilt, lust then guilt, over and over on this trip."

"You mean there's more?" Beth asked, curious as to what else might have happened.

"Yeah, lots more, remember when Dave called that first night and I got pissed and went for a walk. Well, I came back fairly soon, and I saw Amy sucking him off again in the bathroom. You must have been out on the patio. I tried once again to do the right thing and stop them, but I couldn't. I couldn't even turn and leave. I spied on them again, and watched until she finished him off." Pam confessed, choosing to leave out the part about her masturbating while she watched, or about how Amy rubbed Beth's panties over Ron's dick while she licked and sucked on him. There was no sense in airing her own daughter's perversions in addition to her own.

Ron's hardon was now pressing upward at such an angle that the friction between his rod and Beth's constantly moving body was never broken. He was becoming more and more excited as Pam's unknowing confession to him continued.

Beth's own mind was replaying the sexy image of Amy sucking on Ron's prick, causing her body to become even more aware of his pulsing cock between her legs. "God, no wonder you've been all worked up over him, you've got me horny as hell just telling me about it all, is there more?" Beth asked, curious if Pam would divulge her relatively minor voyeurism of Ron in bed that morning.

"Yeah, this morning was the last straw for me. I had a long talk with myself in the shower, about how I could deal with all this in the proper manner. But as soon as I came out of the bathroom, I see him lying there with his erection trying to break free from those shorts he was sleeping in. Then Ron's mom called, and while I was on the phone with her, even Amy saw me looking at him. And that was not even the worst part! When Amy was waking him up to take the phone call, he said something that burned itself in my mind." Pam paused as she realized that recounting these past events was lifting some of the guilt from her, but more than that, it was making her all hot and bothered yet again.

"Well? Go on, you can't leave me hanging now." Beth played along, although she had heard him quite clearly as she had been feigning sleep in the next bed.

"He said, 'Amy, give your mom my bone.' And the way he said it, you could hear the lust and desire in each word. So that's what put me in this total battle between body and mind. I know the right and moral way to think and behave, but my body keeps trying to betray me by the feelings that overtake me practically very time I am around Ron. And now to know he is thinking, or at least dreaming about the same thing, well...it just makes things even more difficult."

Beth had to concentrate on maintaining her own composure, even as she could hear the sexual tension in Pam's voice and feel the urgency of Ron's cock throbbing and bobbing against her own overheated pussy. "Oh my. This really is interesting isn't it?"

"Interesting!? Confusing, perplexing, frustrating, tempting even, but interesting? I wouldn't describe it that way Beth." Pam responded to what she considered to be her friend's poor choice of words.

JackKing
JackKing
1,695 Followers