A Tempting Vacation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,695 Followers

"Sorry, you're right. So what is it you need me to advise you on, how best to seduce young Ron?" Beth couldn't resist, and began to giggle even as Pam gave her a pissed off look. "Sorry again, I can't help myself sometimes." Beth replied, hoping Ron would connect her words and actions as she leaned forward once again to paint her nails, grinding her engorged lips and clit firmly up his shaft.

Ron's mind kept flashing back to the various encounters Pam had described. While he line of sight allowed him to see Beth from the neck down, he was able to see only Pam's knees as she knelt just outside his peripheral vision. The sensations bombarding his brain were making his cock harder than he could ever recall. It was straining relentlessly in an attempt to slide up and into Beth's pussy. Luckily, his earlier orgasms seemed to be giving him more staying power than he would have anticipated, given the circumstances.

"Beth, I just need some advice on how to get through this week without going crazy. You get all your little funny comments out of your brain and think about how I can deal with all this in my own mind. I see the lemonade cart up the beach a bit. I'll go get us a drink while you think." Pam said. Even though she was somewhat embarrassed for her perverted confessions, she hoped her friend would be able to give her some sound advice.

Pam was up and gone before Beth could even respond. She wasn't sure what to say to her, but what she was sure of was she was as horny as hell, and there was a big, fat and very hard cock trapped between her legs. She knew it was wrong, but she really had no choice but to take the next, inevitable step.

"Ron? You okay in there?" Beth whispered as Pam walked away. Hearing him mumble a feeble yes, she continued, "I am going to have to fuck you right here and now. I apologize. I didn't plan on things going this far, but I am on fire right now, and your lovely cock has been teasing me for too long now. Do you want me to fuck you as much as I do?"

"Oh God yes, please....please" Ron didn't hesitate, any guilt he had felt earlier about cheating on Amy was now nowhere to be found. The only thing he cared about was getting his tortured cock into the amazingly sexy older woman that had been teasing him for days now.

Beth glanced around to confirm her next movement would go unnoticed. She reached beneath the wrap and untied her bikini bottoms. She pulled the damp, clingy material from between her legs and gently placed them beneath the beach bag, directly beneath Ron's nose. "This is going to be fun. I can't ever remember anticipating the way a cock would feel inside me as much as I have yours. Your ready?"

"Mmm hmmm, I am, ah...ready, please do it." Ron said as Beth's musky aroma invaded his nostrils.

"OK, but you need to stay quiet, Pam is on her way back up the beach."

Beth allowed herself to press downward against Ron's shaft as it jutted up the length of her pussy. Her juices immediately coated his thick meat and he could feel the heat of her wetness as she slowly scooted up then back down his dick. She looked back to see Pam, now only 20 yards or so from them. Beth slyly allowed her right hand to reach under the wrap and guide Ron's blood engorged cock head to the hungry opening of her cunt. Once it was snuggly poised in the folds of her lips, she removed her hand, keeping her body motionless as Pam plopped back down on the blanket and handed her a frozen lemonade.

"Well, any ideas?" Pam asked as she began to spoon the cold ice from her cup to her lips.

Beth kept the pressure on Ron's cock, effectively maintaining its position at the entrance to her yearning pussy. While neither of them were moving, she could still feel the steady pulsing of his head as more and more blood was pumped to greet her pussy, causing his already impressive head to swell even larger.

"The way I see it," Beth began, "You should not fight your feelings so much." With that statement, Beth began to lower her body slowly onto Ron's cock. She could feel her lips stretch to accommodate his wonderful enormous prick. She bit her lip as the head finally pushed inside and was tightly encased by her velvety skin.

Ron could not believe the sensation of actually having his dick enter a woman's body. Everything he had ever imagined paled in comparison to the feelings coursing through his entire body. He instinctively tried to thrust his hips upward to sink even more of his cock into Beth's hot and tight cunt, but he was of course, unable to move even an inch. His hope that Beth would lower her body further down was in vain, as she kept only his head inside her as she continued with her conversation.

"And no I don't mean you should just rip off your clothes and rape the boy," Beth went on, the irony of her words and actions causing her to have to suppress a devilish grin. "All I am saying is, it does seem you have been losing the battle to totally rid yourself of the guilt and even the lust you have for him, or should I say the tool between his legs. So why not go with it a little."

"I don't follow you." Pam said.

Beth let another couple of inches slip past her lips as she took a deep sigh, and continued. "What I am trying to say is this. Ron is a teenage boy, which means he is horny 99% of the time, whether you rub your ass against him, or not. And let's admit it, we have been working a long time to get our bodies in the shape they are now. We can only control the effect we have on someone to a certain degree. Ron must be walking around with a hard on all the time, which probably explains why you have caught Amy sucking on him twice in the first 24 hours." As she spoke, Beth could hold out no longer, and allowed herself to settle back until most of Ron's cock was crammed insider her. She could feel her cunt gripping every square centimeter of his prick as it throbbed in her clutches. Between labored breaths, Beth made an effort to get Pam to carry the conversation for a while, "You know what I mean?"

"Well, yeah, I mean Amy even so much as told me that Ron is staying in perpetual state of horniness by hanging with us all the time, so I think you are right about that. But how does that have anything to do with me and my response to him?"

"I guess I am saying you should not get so hung up on all the moral ramifications and just have some fun. We have already agreed he is going to be a horny teenager anyway, so why not push the envelope a little further for your own mental stimulation. Pam, with your looks and body, you are a walking wet dream to most boys already. Think back to what you told me about the first encounter with him in the car. You said you got a real thrill from knowing you were driving him crazy. Why not go with that for the rest of the trip and quit feeling guilty about it. You know, find ways to tease him some, without it being obvious"

Beth had initially begun their talk by making things up as she went, concerned mostly with diverting Pam's attention from her slightly rocking hips as she reveled in the sensation of Ron's lovely cock. Now Beth found she was actually getting into their conversation, pleased to be stumbling on something that might make the rest of their trip one big cocktease for young Ron.

"Okay, let's just say your perverted brain is onto something with this idea. I mean I can see it would be fun to just let go of any morals and watch Ron squirm, but how does that help me out any. I get even hornier than I am now."

"This is where your brain and your fingers have to take over." Beth said with a wicked grin. Waiting for Pam to replay, Beth leaned up to set her lemonade cup at the edge of the blanket. Ron's cock slid from her pussy until only the head remained firmly inside. "Speaking of your fingers, give them to me and I will paint them for you."

While absentmindedly giving her hand to her friend, Pam said, "What? Are you saying I should masturbate to relieve the tension?"

"Sure, I mean you already told me you fantasized about him on the plane." Beth was making tiny rocking motions on Ron's cock as she moved her upper body in her task of painting Pam's nails. "It is better than where you are now. Frustrated and guilt ridden is no way to spend a vacation. Why not have some fun. Besides, I saw the way you were letting him peek down your night gown when we moved the beds around last night. The best thing to do is take an actual situation, like maybe the car ride down, and let your mind think about all the naughty things that could have happened. You can even borrow my little toy in my night case. I can write RON on it in big letters if you like." Beth laughed even as she rocked back down on Ron's cock.

Between the conversation Pam and Beth were having about him and the way Beth was nonchalantly riding his cock right in front of his girlfriend's mother, Ron was in heaven. He wasn't sure he could last much longer. His mind went back to the way Pam had handled Beth's dildo as he had peered from his hiding place in the bathroom closet. He could feel his balls tighten as yet another orgasm began to build from deep within.

"Beth, I could never think of Ron and do something like that, with a fake penis. I just can't imagine...." Pam's voice trailed off, doing exactly what she was claiming to be impossible,....imagining the way a thick cock would feel inside her, even if it was plastic.

Beth sensed Ron would not last much longer, and even though they he had been inside her for only a few minutes, she could feel her body began to signal that her own orgasm was on the way. The days of teasing and anticipation, coupled with the thrill of fucking him right there on the beach, practically under Pam's nose was quickly pushing Beth over the edge.

Wanting desperately to really give Ron, and herself, a good fucking, Beth said, "Oh, don't be such a prude, it's not that difficult really. You just let your mind drift into that fantasy and began to let your body get into it, like this." Beth placed her hands on the blanket directly over Ron's chest began to noticeably rock her hips, and whisper, "Mmmm, yeah, do it to me Ron....Fuck me with that big thick cock. God, it is so fucking big, I am going to cum!"

Beth's words had their desired effect on Ron, and after only three or four strokes he could feel his cock recoil in anticipation of his impending orgasm. She, likewise, was quickly approaching release.

"Beth!? Are you nuts?" Pam asked while looking up and down the beach for a reaction from those nearby. Satisfied no one was paying any attention, she looked back to notice the way Beth's nipples were jutting from the thin fabric of her yellow top. She was obviously turned on by their talk. "You don't really talk to yourself while you , you know, do that do you?"

Glad for the opportunity to continue, Beth said, "Oh yeah, it makes it so good.....Give it to me Ron, I have been wanting to fuck you every since the plane ride." Beth's cunt gripped the length of Ron's prick as she wiggled her hips in circles, causing her own body to tense up as the first wave hit her. "Oh yes....so good, your fat cock....mmmm I am cumming."

Ron responded, albeit silently, by erupting inside Beth's gyrating body. His encased body was unable to react as his cock jerked and spasmed beneath Beth's talented movements.

Pam was taken aback by her friends graphic language, and had she not known better, she would have believed Beth was really experiencing an orgasm sitting there next to her. Her performance was definitely having an effect on her. Maybe Beth's idea of some innocent teasing coupled with a much needed masturbation session was not such a bad idea after all. Besides, the timing was perfect. With Amy leaving tomorrow to spend the next few days with her dad, Ron would not be able to seek relief with her daughter. It was definitely twisted and perverted, and Pam kept telling herself she shouldn't even consider it, but as she looked once again at the way Beth was slowly grinding her hips on the imaginary cock they had been discussing, Pam decided not to rule anything out.

More to come....

JackKing
JackKing
1,695 Followers