A Tempting Vacation Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Ron could even begin to respond, Shannon urgently whispered, "Listen, I think I hear something at the doo...."

At that moment, they all three heard the key card being inserted into the front door. Courtney hopped off Ron, and began to frantically search for her bikini. Shannon was doing the same as she said, "I thought they wouldn't be back until after 11. Shit, let's get out of here!"

This sudden flurry of activity seemed to jar even more cobwebs from Ron's buzzed brain. As the door began to swing open, he looked for the covers to pull over his body, but promptly realized he was still on top of the comforter, unaware that the girls had flung the sheet that had been his only protection, into the corner, and coincidentally covering the bag of liquor and sex toys. As he heard a surprised scream from the front door, Ron panicked, deciding it best if he go back to being 'passed out' rather than running around like the girls. His head still propped up on the pillow, he swiftly shut his eyes and listened to the panicked exit as Shannon and Courtney practically ran over each other heading for the back, patio door.

He could hear the female voice, chastising the fleeing girls, accusing them of raping a passed out boy. In all the excitement, he couldn't quite make out if it was Beth or Pam. As the accusing voice faded out the patio door, it grew quiet, and he assumed both had pursued the girls outside.

Having heard the accusations of the girls taking advantage of a passed out boy, even a buzzed Ron rather quickly comprehended he would have to continue with the ruse of being out cold. It was the best way to keep him innocent in this whole thing, and at least Pam wouldn't think he was intentionally cheating on her daughter with the two coeds.

As he laid there, naked on the bed, his mind, albeit still hazy from the pot, was quickly coming to life, thanks to the adrenaline filled last few moments. Feeling his hard on slightly wavering over his stomach, he thought of the sight he would present when Pam and Beth came back to the room, and realized that a side benefit of this situation was that this was a perfect opportunity to flaunt his dick, just as he'd decided to do after thinking through this whole twisted vacation earlier that afternoon, while wading alone in the surf. He would be able to lie here, perfectly still and exhibit his hard on to Pam while appearing to be perfectly innocent and unaware.

Growing excited at what he was about to do, Ron felt as if every nerve in his body was now centered at his crotch, and then he noticed for the first time the tightness at the base of his cock. Not hearing any indication of their return, he decided to take a quick peek. He lifted his head just slightly, ready to drop it back and feign sleep at any second, and was presented with the spectacle of his cock, as hard as he'd ever seen it, covered with a condom. Looking more closely he saw the constraining leather ring tightly squeezing the base of his dick. He'd never heard of anything like this, but was able to discern from the pressure that this was likely the reason his prick look even fatter than normal.

He heard footsteps on the patio, and immediately resumed his passed out position.

Waiting for the voice of either Pam or Beth, a shocked Ron was barely able to remain motionless upon hearing a man's voice, near the front door. Now completely uncertain as to what he should do, he decided to keep still until he could figure out what was going on.

"What in the world was that all about?" Mike asked Lil, as she walked back into the room. Mike had stood, frozen in place, when Lil opened the door and almost immediately began yelling and chasing after the naked girls. He heard her accusing the girls of molesting a passed out boy, but he had thought he'd seen the kid's eyes opened when the commotion had begun. Deciding to sit tight, Mike silently stepped back into the open doorway to survey the situation while Lil pursued the 'rapists'. Just as he thought, within only a few seconds, the kid raised his head and stared down at his erection.

Mike heard Lil returning at the same time Ron did, and notice how the boy dropped his head back, obviously pretending to still be passed out. Devious ideas immediately began to form in Mike's lust filled brain, as Lil entered the room.

"I chased them all the way to the beach. You should have seen them, running through all the pool chairs, trying to cover themselves with those tiny bikinis." Lil whispered as she closed the patio door and made her way through the kitchenette, obviously being quiet in the belief that Ron was still asleep.

When she eventually joined Mike, now standing at the foot of the bed, she couldn't help but stare at Ron's erection. Even though Lil had, in general, taken in the image of Ron's condom covered penis towering above his body as she'd burst into the room, she'd failed to notice the black leather band encircling its base, until now. "Mike, look at this, it's a strip of leather wrapped around his...his penis. It looks really tight, and wait," she continued in a soft voice, "there is a tiny little lock holding it in place. What is it?"

Mike stepped a little closer to the bed, having also failed to spy the cock ring. While he had never used one, or even seen one before, he knew what it was, and what it was intended to do. "It is called a cock ring. I guess those girls put it on him. They are supposed to prolong a man's erection I think, and maybe even make it bigger, I'm not sure." He said, halfway expecting Lil to question him on where he learned about such a sex toy. It became quite evident, however, that all of her attention was firmly riveted on Ron's enormous penis.

"Oh my goodness." Lil said, the arousal unintentionally creeping into her voice. "Ahem, well, I think we should, ah.. cover him up right away." She did her best to provide the motherly protection Ron's mom had expected of her. As much as she would have loved to leave him sprawled there nude, on full display for her to more closely inspect, Lil, even in her current drunken and aroused state, knew the proper thing to do.

"Well, I don't know if you should or not," Mike surprisingly interjected, "with that condom and cock ring on, if you just cover him up and leave, his mom might come back to find him in this condition. I mean, look at him, he is passed out cold." He continued, curious to see if Ron would take this as a cue to maintain his feigned sleep. Satisfied that, at least for now, he was going to keep up the act of being dead to the world, Mike continued on, a plan evolving as he spoke. "And I assume you were the only one with a room key, right? So his mom's only conclusion would be that you came in, found him passed out and took advantage of him. This could be really bad honey."

Lil forced her alcohol laden brain to listen intently to Mike, reacting to the gravity of his words with her own rising concern, "You don't think she'd believe us, you know, about the girls? Seriously Mike, she wouldn't really think such a thing, would she?"

Mike paused, contemplated what he was about to say. He told himself that he'd been convincing Lil all evening that tonight was about tonight, about their shared sexy adventure that no one would ever know about. And based on his reaction to spying her with Ron earlier, he recognized that the opportunity before them could be the next, most daring, step in this adventure. Of course, having Ron maintain the charade of being passed out was the key to anything that happened going forward, for he knew that if Ron were awake, Lil would immediately revert back into her wholesome protective mother role, and this part of their adventure together would be over. Still uncertain as to this wisdom of his decision, Mike decided to seize the moment, and push ahead, "You never know. I mean the girls, even if we find them, would never admit to what they've done. And that just leaves Ron, and he evidently was so drunk, he will never even know tonight happened, that is as long as we don't leave any evidence for him or his mom to find."

Lil looked at him, puzzled, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, if you just get him straightened up, you know, get the condom and leather ring off his penis, and get him cleaned up, then we can leave him in bed like none of this ever happened. That would accomplish the most important thing, which is to keep his mom from accusing you of rape." Mike forged ahead, throwing out the word 'rape' to further nudge Lil along, while at the same time keeping an eye on Ron to see if he would give any indication that he was going to come around and put a stop to this.

"Oh Mike, this is horrible, I just can't believe this is happening! Surely she couldn't think I'd.......I mean, you know I didn't do anything wrong here. " Mike noticed how she averted his eyes, as unknowingly to Lil, they both envisioned the way her hand had looked clutching that big cock only a few hours ago.

"Honey, of course you haven't, but we have to consider how all this could look to his mother. Let's think about it. What if she comes back tonight and Ron has kicked off any covers we put on him, and she sees him wearing a cock ring and condom. Even though she is his mother, she'd have no choice but to notice that his, ahem, that he is so well endowed. She might easily conclude that you came to check on him, and perhaps he was sprawled out naked, with an erection, and that even though you didn't set out to take advantage of her son, that the sight of such a big penis just sort of lured you in, and the next thing you know you are touching it while he slept, and then progressing from there. I guess she'd think that as long as he was out cold, you might have allowed your lustful curiosity to take complete advantage of such a big penis. She might assume you escaped out the patio door when you heard her returning out front, just like the girls, and didn't have time to remove the condoms and ring. Can't you see how she might let her mind go there?" Mike paused, doing his best to influence the opossum playing teen by painting him a fantasy of what could happen if he remained 'unconscious' , as well as to allow Lil some time to digest his all too accurate details of her ostensibly fictional rape of Ron.

"Ah, I guess, I mean, you're right about him being rather, ahem, gifted." Lil looked from Ron's crotch to Mike's face, acknowledging the immenseness of the teenager's penis. "And I have noticed that his mom comes across with a certain sexual aura, ...yes I saw her flirting with you at the boutique," she added, perhaps in some twisted effort to even the playing field a little, "so if she is inclined to think I might be intrigued by seeing her son's, you know, big erection, then I guess it wouldn't be that big a leap in her logic to suspect me of taking advantage of the opportunity to touch it, or maybe more."

Mike piled on, eager to keep up the momentum, "I can certainly see her thinking that about you. I mean she really only knows us from sharing lunch back at the port. Even though she asked you to check in on her son, I'd have to think that given the circumstances, she could allow herself to believe anything. If she raises a stink, and the authorities starts looking into the details about our evening, they might eventually get to one of the guys that was in the bar tonight, and well, even though you and I know the truth, it could all add up to paint you into a tough spot."

Mike could see the wheels turning in his wife's brain. He felt a little guilty about worrying her so but he knew her too well, and realized she'd never do what he was suggesting unless she felt she had no other choice.

Ron was finally able to put some of this together. If these were the people they had lunch with, then the lady was the one that had peeped him in the dressing room. His cock twitched at the thought, and while he wasn't too sure about having the lady's husband here in the room, he was pushing her to get the condom and ring off of him. Ron was getting turned on by the perverted situation, and decided to keep playing along to see where this might end up.

Repeatedly looking from Mike to the nude teen, Lil said "So, you are saying we should just, kind of put him back....ah," she paused involuntarily as she observed the sudden twitch in the boy's penis, "ahem, put him back to normal, cover him up, and leave?"

Mike was keenly observing Lil, and her near inability to consistently divert her eyes from the nude teenager. "Yeah, well, I wouldn't say 'we'. Obviously I am not going to touch him at all, especially down there. That will be completely up to you."

Upon entering the hotel room, the commotion of finding and chasing the coeds led her to lose focus on the lustful tingling that had been consuming her body ever since first putting on the red dress. Now, after hearing he husband's words, she once again could sense the heat and moisture consuming her womanhood, along with the return of the near aching firmness in her nipples, as what Mike was instructing her to do settled into her brain. Much like her justification for wearing the daringly altered dress amongst the college boys, she was quick to rationalize that she was about to touch this boy's penis, because Mike was convinced they had no other choice.

"Oh Mike, I don't know......I mean you really want me to touch him, you know, his penis. That just doesn't seem right. It is almost like doing exactly what we are trying to avoid me being accused of." Lil put forth the objection she knew to be appropriate, even though the hypocritically ironic nature of it was not lost on her, as she was arguing against something she'd already done once, and deep down, was anxious for this opportunity to once again get an up close view of such a large penis.

"I am not saying I want you to, but...well, I don't have any other solution. And this is different, we don't want you to be accused of succumbing to the temptation of handling such a long, thick penis, and to prevent that, you're just going to touch it enough to get him cleaned up. Right? I mean, you're not concerned about being enticed by his kid's penis are you?" Already knowing the answer to the question, Mike continued on before his wife would be forced to respond with either a confession or a lie. "If taking care of him makes you feel tempted to, ah, well to misbehave, then just take a break, okay? You've got plenty of time; didn't you say his mom was coming back around 11? While that gives us about an hour, I think it best to go ahead and get started away."

"I know I have to do this, but this is just so, well, so awkward. I feel .... I don't know....depraved, especially after the way I've behaved tonight, and dressed, and now, to have no choice but to touch this passed out boy's privates, it's just so, ....debaucherous."

"You're not depraved, or debaucherous, you're just doing what has to be done. Don't over think this honey, you just need to take this step by step. The first thing to do is simply crawl up there next to him and slip the condom off."

"Okay okay, I know you're right." Lil responded, her body abuzz as she crawled onto the bed next to Ron. She knelt there, her knees barely grazing his hip and thigh, and stared for a few seconds at the youngster's face. He was breathing deeply, and indeed appeared to still be as deeply asleep as the first time she'd been here, the first time she'd touched his dick, Lil thought to herself.

Mike looked at his wife, the woman he'd never been able to convince to buy a bikini, or show a little cleavage, or even wear her one pair of short shorts out in public, and now here she was, kneeling next to a naked teenager, her braless nipples blatantly tenting her new sexy dress, and her pantyless crotch mere inches from exposure as the red material parted and slid from her thighs. He joined her in examining the boy's face, Lil concerned that Ron might wake up, and Mike similarly concerned that the boy might not remain 'asleep'.

Lil was almost shivering with excitement, but doing her best to conceal it from Mike. This was different from what happened with Brad and the other boys. Even though their actions at the bar were mischievously naughty, she could tell right away Mike was manipulating her to fulfill some twisted fantasy of being a flirt and a tease, but now things seemed to be more pragmatic, as if touching Ron was more about getting them out of this situation than acting out some fantasy. She would do her best to behave as expected of her by Mike.

"All right, I know it has to be done," Lil's hand was slightly trembling and her mouth suddenly parched as she spoke. She reached out tentatively and rested her hand on Ron's hip. His erection looked impossibly hard, and appeared to be severely testing the strength of the tiny lock securing the leather ring.

Lil had her tubes tied almost 5 years ago, and before that, she'd been on the pill, so she had never dealt with a condom before. The resulting naiveté led her to assume it best to simply pull it off, and deftly pinched the reservoir tip extending above the mushroomed head while managing to avoid making any other contact with Ron's penis, thus denying her own hedonistic desire to grip the thick shaft. Regardless of how tipsy and horny she was, Lil knew enough to be afraid of the slippery slope she'd already ventured partially down earlier in the evening.

Ron had listened intently while working hard to remain motionless, with the exception of his deliberate deep breathing. He could sense the tension in the room as he felt her hand rest on his hip. He decided to chance taking a peek, anxious to get a good look at the woman kneeling next to his crotch, and opened his eyes just enough to peer through the filter of his lashes.

About the time he focused on the red dress and blatantly displayed nipples, he felt a firm tug as Lil tried to pull the condom off from the top. The thin, skin-tight prophylactic suctioned to his dick, not giving at all, resulting in his cock being pulled up closer to a 90 degree angle, yet she tried a second time, slowly tugging him more aggressively to and fro.

Mike watched, both amused and aroused while watching Lil wrestle with the condom. "Honey, it won't come off that way, you have to roll it up, from the base."

"Oh, okay, well I never used one before, obviously." She replied, then quickly repositioned her hands to do as her husband had instructed. As she reached for the tiny rubber band designating the bottom of the condom, she paused, saying, "Ah Mike, it looks like they put three of these on him, those naughty little girls, they certainly didn't want him to, well, to finish before them, did they?"

"Sure looks that way......well, you'll have to get all three off, but only roll one up at a time, otherwise they won't come off as easily." Mike had no idea if what he said held any truth, but his burgeoning erection was evidence enough as to his desire to watch his previously demure and conservative wife handle this kid's big cock for as long as possible. The thought that he would manipulate Lil, already somewhat drunk and extremely horny, into an increasingly tempting treatment of Ron's cock, until eventually her lust and desire might overtake her body and behavior, was the true source of his own anticipation and excitement. Knowing that she might give in to pure animalistic, sexual yearnings was as big a turn on as Mike could imagine. The fact that Ron was pretending to be passed out, yet a willing participant and subject to have to endure everything he might instruct Lil to do, only made it all the more erotic. He only wished he could trade places, and cocks, with the lucky damn kid.

Her effort redirected, Lil brought both fingers to the base of Ron's penis. She could feel her body temperature increasing as she gently encircled the swollen girth, her hands appearing completely inadequate when compared to the towering erection. The condoms stopped well above the cock ring, exposing a band of pinkish red, blood engorged skin, which she touched briefly, noting the heat and tautness of the exposed flesh.. She began to roll the top condom upward, her fingers sliding up the shaft as it rolled into a thicker ring the further up she moved. With the ridge of his mushroomed tip smoothed out by the remaining two condoms, the final resistance was minimal and it rolled up and over the thick head