A Tempting Vacation Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Mike said, thankful that Lil was so engrossed in Ron's erection that she failed to notice his own excitement tenting his shorts.

"Umm, no, I suppose not." Lil answered, her parched lips and tongue seemingly surrendering all moisture to her increasingly hot and wet pussy. "Just two more to go." She said as her hands dropped down to repeat the process.

The second condom was removed as the first. The only difference being that the lone remaining prophylactic allowed more delineation of the veins, ridges and head, and Lil was forced to stop as the roll lodged briefly beneath the edge of the puffy helmet. After reassessing the situation, she more firmly wrapped her hands around the shaft and used her thumbs to push condom #2 up and over the thick tip.

Ron was watching Lil's every move through barely opened eyes. He could tell she was rolling the rubbers off of his dick, but could only vaguely feel what he expected to be more significant pressure against his pulsing organ. Even though he wanted to get a better view of the action, he forced himself to remain motionless and keep his eyes mostly shut.

"Okay, just one more." Lil said, both to herself and her husband, while never breaking eye contact with the task at hand. Just as before, she pushed and rolled the condom up his shaft, feeling the heat emanating from the increasingly exposed skin, until it lodged snugly beneath the purplish ridge of the head. Lil was working hard to maintain her breathing as normally as possible, and doing her best to ignore the juices now continually lubricating her thighs. As much as part of her wanted to linger at her task, she knew it best if she simply finished this as quickly as possible. Condom #3, however, was not as cooperative as the first two. It seemed that rolling this one past the ridge of the swollen head, and completely off, was going to take more effort. She tried yet again to wrap her hands around the girth and push up with her thumbs, but it just wouldn't budge.

"What's wrong honey?" asked Mike, "Can't you get it off?"

"It won't get over his, you know, the tip. It's almost like it is just too swollen. See how tight the condom looks all rolled up like it is?" Lil said, noting the incredible firmness of the steel like rod clutched in her right hand, as she began to maneuver the erection, under the pretense of providing Mike a better view.

Mike was looking, but more at the way Lil's petite hand was gripping the big dick and the flushed appearance of her face and neck. "Why don't you try wrapping your hand around it, right below where the condom is rolled up, and tug upward. You'll have to squeeze pretty firmly to cause the roll to slip up and over." He couldn't believe how effortlessly the manipulative words crossed his lips, as he essentially was pushing his wife to stroke the teen's big dick

Lil readily did as Mike directed, offering no hesitation, yet still keeping the physical contact to the bare minimum, hoping to come across as simply performing a necessary, albeit admittedly inappropriate task. She squeezed her hand around the middle of Ron's shaft, and stroked upward, feeling the rolled condom pull up tight beneath the head, but no farther. "That didn't work." She said after only one attempt.

"Try again, only squeeze harder." Mike instructed, inexplicably growing more and more aroused from watching his wife and the prone boy.

Lil tried again, grabbing the base, just above the cock ring, with her left hand, and tugging aggressively with her right, noting how the thick firmness felt in her soft hands. This time, the condom rolled up and over the underside of Ron's cock, until it slipped completely off, causing the blood engorged penis to waver before Lil's ardent inspection.

She had felt her body's response intensifying as she peeled each barrier free, until she was now presented an unobstructed view of the penis that had so beguiled her back in the dressing room, and again just a few hours earlier, here in this same bed. Feeling Mike watching her, Lil forced herself to turn from Ron and speak to her husband, while unconsciously leaving her cock-filled right hand in place. "Okay, ah, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Lil's breathing was becoming a ragged, her drunken, lust filled brain unable to produce the calm tone she intended to convey.

"No baby, you did good. I am sure it is strange for you to have no choice but to, well, almost have to fondle another man like this, and it is probably especially awkward since Ron here is so young, and his penis is so, well so abnormally large. But don't worry about me, I understand what has to be done here, and I admire your ability to deal with it like you are." Although hidden by his shirt tails, Mike was now completely erect, as Lil's inability to conceal her arousal was fueling the twisted fantasy taking ever more control of his thoughts and actions.

"Now all you have to do is get the leather ring off." He said, directing Lil's attention with the nod of his head.

For the first time, she realized her hand was still clutching the still rock hard penis, and she instantly jerked it free. Lil refrained from looking back to Mike, knowing it would be impossible to conceal the lusty guilt on her face. Instead, she refocused on the cock ring, and how she was going to remove it. She brought her hands back to the thick base, and tried to slip the ring upward, but it was far too tight to even think it might slide off in that manner. "Ah, Mike, I don't think this is going to come off like the, ah condoms did. It is too tight. Maybe we can find the key and unlock it." Lil said to her husband, her hands and eyes never breaking contact with Ron's crotch.

"Okay, but we need a plan B. Why don't you check out the bathroom for any lotion or maybe soap, you know, something that might help it slide if we can't unlock it. I'll look out here for key while you do that, okay?"

Lil did as instructed and Mike first glanced around on the bed, then dropped down to look on the floor and under the bed. He quickly spied the empty condom box, noting the 'endurance cream' feature prominently marketed on the cover. A little further under the bed, he saw the cock ring packaging. He pulled it free and stood back up, examining the plastic wrapper as he did so. He pulled the folded instructions out, and immediately felt the key. Opening up the folded paper, he pried the adhesively packaged key free. He looked at it intently, his mind reeling with the possibilities as to what could happen based on his next decision. Hearing Lil coming from the bathroom, he quickly slipped the key in his pocket, excited, yet apprehensive about what might lie ahead.

"Any luck?" she asked.

"Ah, no, I mean I did find these packages, but no key. How about you? Mike replied.

"There was some baby oil in the tub." She said, holding out the almost empty bottle. The thought of coating Ron's big penis with this oil, then running her hands over his slick member kept presenting a mental image to Lil, no matter how hard she tried to cast it from her brain. "What do we do now?" She asked, forcing herself to wait for Mike's approval before she would undertake the obvious next step.

"The only thing I know to do is try and get the ring slippery enough so slide off. You have a better idea?" He watched Lil intently, noting her flushed skin and how she was beginning to unconsciously moisten her lips with repeated quick passes of her tongue.

Not even considering his request for an alternative plan, Lil began to crawl back up on the bed, baby oil in hand. "Um, you know, you might be able to, you know, get to him better if you moved over, you know, between his legs." Mike's own voice betrayed his excitement as he watched his sexy wife, her nipples still threatening to rip through the thin material, crawl without hesitation over Ron's outstretched leg; all the while her own tanned thighs playing peek-a-boo through the deep split of her dress. Deciding to just go for it, he continued, "You know babe, I am thinking that you should just pour the oil over the top, ahem, you know, let it run down all sides, that way the ring might slide all the way up a little easier."

Ron was in no danger of going back to sleep, and hadn't been every since this couple had barged into his room. He kept peering through mostly shut eyelids, and was able to clearly see the husband find the key to the cock ring, and slip it into his pocket. For some reason, he seemed to want his wife to keep handling his cock. Ron wasn't sure why, but certainly wasn't going to complain. This lady was quite hot looking, and if she was going to pour the baby oil on him like her husband wanted, he was going to lay there, 'passed out', and enjoy it. He only hoped he could maintain the ruse so as not to ruin this twisted little scenario.

"Okay, well, here goes." Lil positioned the upturned bottle, directing the stream of clear oil to form an ever thickening ring around the opening of his penis, as she circled the bottle over the engorged head until it the slippery liquid was streaming down the shaft. She tossed the bottle aside, asking, "Do you think that is enough to slide it off?"

"Give it a try," Mike said as he moved to the side of the bed for a better view, knowing full well the engorged thickness would never allow the tight ring to budge even in the slightest. "Maybe it will if you pull with both hands."

Lil, sitting on her haunches and wedged between the teenager's muscular, yet nearly hairless legs, scooted closer to his crotch until she made contact with his thighs, while noting how his balls hung down almost to the junction formed by her knees. She looked briefly to his face, confirming his continued unconscious condition, then reached out and grasped the shaft with her left hand enclosed over the cock ring. Her right rested on the left, and it occurred to her this hand would do nothing to assist in removing the leather ring, but feeling the rigid slab of penis throbbing against her now slippery fingers, she made no effort to adjust to a more effective position.

"Now, just squeeze as hard, um, as you can, and then, ah, pull up," Mike's own arousal producing a less than fluid directive. He watched as his wife did as she was told, the pressure she applied evident as the boy's already swollen looking prick seemed to balloon out above her ascending fists. Even though lubricated by the baby oil, Lil moved slowly and kept up the pressure until both hands traveled up and over the blood red helmet.

"Oh my, oh my goodness." Lil said, as if unaware of her words. Again, she instinctively glanced to Ron's face, relieved to see he hadn't responded in the least, before her vision locked on the object of her lust riddled mind as her hands dropped back to rest at the base, her fingers lingering near the leather ring and Ron's still saggy balls. Mike was silent as well, taking it all in, until the quiet seemed to unnerve Lil, and she blurted out. "This is so.....well, I mean, it is just that his, you know, his thing, his penis, is so big. I didn't know they ever even got this big...." Suddenly, the lustful tone to her words seemed to register, and Lil tried to reel herself back, "What I mean is, ahem, the ring is just too tight to slide up his, ah, well, his erection." She finished, forgoing the temptation to once again fault the enormity of Ron's penis as the problem.

"Yeah, I see it didn't budge. This is a problem honey. You have to get that thing off before his mom comes back." Mike responded, the sexual tension of seeing Lil so tempted beginning to dictate his every thought. "I know you won't want to hear this, but the answer may be that you have to get Ron's penis soft enough to slip through the ring."

"What? Mike, what do you mean? How can I make it get soft?"

"I am saying that you might have to masturbate the boy so he loses his erection." Mike had said what he had been leading up to since they started this perverted little charade. Knowing that the turn-on for him in all this was watching Lil battle her inner yearnings, he needed to manipulate her to believe this was all still necessary due to circumstances beyond their control, and continued, "You know I wish there was another way, and I know you, and how you have already forced yourself to do what you have so far. I also know that even though masturbating this boy is something you would never ever consider doing, you'll at least consider it because there is just no other option. There's not time to just let him, ah , relax on his own, and we can't chance you being accused of rape on the likelihood that a teenage boy will lose an erection, especially when it is so swollen from having a super tight leather ring locked around the base ."

Lil's alcohol clouded mind was awash with mixed emotions. Her husband was actually telling her to masturbate this passed out boy's big penis. Of course she knew it was wrong, but Mike certainly seemed to believe it was the only alternative left to them. How could she do such a thing? Especially with Mike right here, watching her? She felt her body responding to the idea, realizing that the night's naughty fun they'd been having had her primed to actually take advantage of this opportunity. Still, she had to object, for Mike's sake as well as the need for her to at least appear hesitant to participate in such a completely perverted act. "Mike, I just couldn't. This is so wrong. Besides, what if I was, you know, doing it, and he woke up?"

Ron was lying there, willing his body to remain motionless, hardly believing the conversation taking place at the foot of the bed. He could feel the lady between his legs, her hands at his crotch, and even though he was still quite drunk and stoned, he knew the key to having this lady jack him off was to play dead until he could cum. The only muscle he seemed unable to control was his prick, as it more frequently pulsed and throbbed noticeably as it swayed above his stomach.

Mike responded, glad to be able to surreptitiously guide the teenager in how to behave, assuming he wanted Lil to jerk him off. How could the kid not want it? As much as Mike was growing excited by watching his wife, he'd give a million dollars to trade places, pretending to be out cold while a hot older woman toyed with your cock. "He won't wake up...you saw those girls didn't you. They were bouncing around all over him and he stayed out cold. If he were to wake up, you just stop at once, and we'll convince him we just chased the co-ed rapists out. "

Lil seemed to consider all this, but mostly she couldn't keep her eyes averted from Ron's swollen penis. She still hadn't moved her oil covered hands, and as it twitched for the second time in the last few seconds, her own arousal pushed her forward and she said, "I guess you're right. I'll do it, but we have to agree to never talk about this after tonight, deal?"

Mike nodded in agreement as Lil took the initiative and reached for the baby oil. She squirted a big dollop into the palm of her left hand, and grabbed the blood engorged head, twisting her grip until it was covered with the clear liquid, then slowly dropped her hand down the shaft, rotating it as she went, effectively coating it with another layer of oil. She removed her left hand and rubbed it with her right, then looked to her husband, the lust evident in her eyes, "Any advice?"

He looked at this woman, seemingly unaware of the way she was oozing with sexuality, and his desire for her had never been greater. The red dress, haphazardly draped over her otherwise nude form, was practically screaming to be ripped from her tanned body. Her nipples looked to be painfully erect, her chest steadily heaving as her body sought out the oxygen to fuel the lust driven adrenaline now coursing through her veins.

"Ah, well, I guess I always like it when you start at the bottom and move firm but slow. And with this kid, well you can use both hands, kind of twisting as you go." Mike paused briefly, collecting his thoughts even as Lil turned and deliberately placed both of her slick hands, as he had instructed, at the base of Ron's penis. Just as she started to more tightly grip the thick organ, Mike interrupted, "And honey, if it helps, maybe you should try to just focus on, well, on the task at hand, that way having to perform this lewd act won't be made worse by any concern you might have about my reaction. I know you have no choice but to do this, and I will be fine, okay?"

Lil turned to look at Mike, her hands still firmly clutching the teenager's erection. She could feel it pulsing in her grasp as she unconsciously ran her tongue over her parched lips, then acknowledged Mike's advice with a weak smile and nod of her head. Returning to the incredibly hard penis, she prepared her mind to do something she'd have considered impossible only a few short hours ago. Nonetheless, Lil squeezed tightly and stroked her hands up the length, eventually pulling them both completely free of the penis. She stared intently, becoming consumed with the way the head appeared to redden and throb before her eyes. She dropped back to the base, and repeated the upward motion, this time adding a more exaggerated twist to her hands.

Ron, somehow, managed not to squirm beneath Lil's aggressive stroking. While he could feel her hands on his shaft, the expected pleasure still wasn't overtaking him. He was surprised, even while ignorant of the Cialis dosage he'd been given, that after all he had been through today, he didn't immediately feel an oncoming orgasm, but chalked it up to the tight leather ring. Still, the scenario was so hot, his mind was buzzing with the anticipation and pleasure yet to materialize at his cock.

Lil kept up the repetitive motion of the upward tugging on Ron's penis. Her slick hands slowly but easily gliding up the almost 9 inches of tortured looking erection. She had unintentionally done as her husband had instructed, and blocked him from her thoughts. She was focused on the enormous organ in her hands, feeling every ridge and vein, noting every twitch and the deepening purplish color of the head. After about 15 strokes, she was broken from her daze as Mike moved in her periphery vision. She forced herself to pause and assess the progress she was to be making toward reliving this boy's erection. She examined his scrotum for the tell tale tightening that would indicate an approaching release, but there was none. She changed tactics, and never allowed contact to break with his penis, both hands firmly tugging up then stroking downward, for another 20 or so strokes. She found herself envisioning what it would look like when this tormented penis finally exploded in and over her hands. The mere thought caused her own sex to pulse, and she squeezed her thighs tighter together in an attempt to squelch the increasingly incessant arousal. Lil realized that bringing her graphic vision to fruition would also end this lewd behavior before it pushed her beyond her ability to at least maintain a plausible argument that she was simply performing a task to avert the certainly embarrassing, and potentially legal ramifications of dealing with Ron's mother. She sped up her repetitive stroking for another five minutes, but as her arms began to grow tired, she said, "Ah, Mike. He is staying really hard, and um, swollen, but it doesn't look like I am getting him any closer, you know, to, well to...."

Mike spoke up, saying the words Lil, even after the night of pushing boundaries, remained reluctant to utter, "to making him cum?"

"Umm, yeah, while his penis looks like it is swollen so tight it might burst, his scrotum isn't pulling tight like yours does, you know, when you are getting ready to, ah , finish."

Of course, Mike had seen the package evidencing the 'endurance cream' condoms. He figured the remaining numbing agent, along with the cock ring, was doing just as the co-eds had planned, and prolonging Ron's stamina. Watching Lil growing increasingly mesmerized as she jacked off this boy now, Mike's prick remained rock hard beneath his shirt tails. He glanced to the boy's face, suspecting he was peeking between his 'closed' eyelids. He didn't know how the kid was keeping up the ruse, but it was impressive. Mike only hoped Ron would be able to maintain if he was able to convince Lil into fulfilling the next step in his evolving, twisted fantasy.