All Comments on 'A Tempting Vacation Ch. 15'

by JackKing

Sort by:
  • 155 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
its coming!

If you go to http://www.literotica.com/s/a-tempting-vacation-ch-16 it says the story is awaiting moderators approval, the wait is almost over!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hungry for more

Anxious for more. You are the best at expressing the "tension" of the sexual situation. Please publish a chapter 16 soon. I would like to read of Ron with any of the characters intro'd so far, but would really like to see him give Sue what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pleased for potential Chapter 16

Jack, I keep coming back, checking to see if this series is still being worked on. I am pleased that Chapter 16 is being written. The series so far has been excellent, and I am keen for more.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Jack is back!

I am sure I speak 4 all the fans out there - you have tempted us all insanely! So looking forward to CH16.

JackKingJackKingalmost 10 years agoAuthor

"I'm not dead yet"....there will be another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't say "dead"!!

Don't say "dead"!!

Thumper17Thumper17almost 10 years ago

So this story is dead then? Ah well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Any updates Jack?

We're approaching the two year anniversary and you last posted that you had a bunch written. Any chance of posting it soon? Regardless, love your work and hope your creative juices are flowing... to use a bad turn of phrase.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I feel like Jacks other story serves as ironic humor at this point. I check daily and always hope to see Chapt 16 at the bottom but instead Tricked then Treated :( you said you were close Jack cmon!!!!!!! update please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hola jack king

Chapter 16! Even the house of cards season 2 is out now !! Give us a timeline or smth:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I have check this site daily

Is there any way to set an alert for updates to the story? I check this site daily hoping to find the next chapter on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You have gone again !

Jack you tempted us with your return, but now you are quiet again.

Please tell me you are working on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!!!

My 2 cents...

I'll start with what would make a hot ending (to me anyway) then some suggestions for the 2 days before Amy's return.

I think, as this all started out with Pam being an object of Ron's lust and Pam's early encounter with "Super Cock" in the back seat, then on the plane, Ron must get to finally fuck Pam, leaving her totally spent and gaping with a very graphic cream pie. I also think that Amy should be the one to instigate the whole thing as she was obviously turned on by Ron's cock touching her mother when Pam was drunk. That would be a great ending. ***Ron should get to fuck Amy prior to the final with Pam though.***

I'm thinking Beth could be in the final scene also. Perhaps, as mentioned in an earlier post, on the final day after a day of drinking and teasing, Beth and Pam catch Ron and Amy fucking for the first time on a secluded beach may (Beth of course set it up)...Beth convinces Pam not to stop it as it is already happening and it would ruin Amy's 1st time. Instead, she encourages Pam to watch...As Amy is impaled by "Super Cock" she is filled with overwhelming lust and is bucking out of control with orgasm after orgasm. Pam seeing this, her emotions torn about not only seeing this, but also actually watching them (taboo) doesn't know what to do (Beth of course has given her the sex drug). Then she realizes through the fog in her mind she is absolutely soaking her skimpy thong bikini bottom from her own lust watching Ron's enormous cock, like a piston thrusting in and out of Amy's swollen pussy, stretching it and seeing her inner labia gripping the shaft with each out stroke. Then she realizes Beth has pushed her (Pam's) thong aside and is beginning to finger fuck her alcohol, sex drug induced sopping pussy, and she loves it. Beth is also so fucking horny by seeing this, she is giving herself a good finger fucking. When Ron is finally ready to cum, he pulls out of her gaping and swollen pussy as not to impregnate her and shoots an enormous load that the first rope clears Amy's head, with the next hitting her under the chin and several more on her tits and tummy. The sight to much to handle, and Beth's pussy work Pam's knees buckle from a mind blowing orgasm, she can't help, through all her efforts let out a little squeak. Frozen, not knowing if Ron and Amy heard it, Pam and Beth scurry away back to the room. After talking about what they had witnessed, Beth presents Pam with one of the joints she found and a drink. After a few minutes of lustful talk about how amazing Ron's cock must have felt to Amy, the pot starting to work, Pam decides to give in to Beth' suggestion earlier in the week, and right there in front of Beth starts to rub her pussy through her soaked bikini bottoms fantasizing about Ron's cock. Beth gets an idea and goes to the corner where she had hidden the sex toy bag and produces a big strap on dildo, almost, but not quite as big as Ron) from the gift bag and slips into the bathroom. She strips naked, then secures the toy to herself and emerges from the bathroom and walks up to Pam who has now leaning on the bed, perfect ass in the air and is masturbating feverishly, rubbing her clit and labia so hard that her sex juice is literally streaming down her legs to her taught calves. With that sight, Beth, without missing a step, moves behind Pam, who is oblivious to her presence, and lines up the dildo with Pam's smoldering pussy and shoves it 1/2 way in. Pam freezes, she doesn't pull away, but she is frozen, not knowing who, or what has penetrated her. She turns her head and sees Beth's perfect body, fully naked except the black strips of leather around her waist harnessing the dildo. With a shocked look she starts to protest, but before she can, Beth thrusts the dildo in to the hilt of Pam's womanhood without much resistance because of her wetness. Pam let's out a huge moan, 1/2 in pleasure and 1/2 in shock/protest. Beth reaches her arm and hand around Pam's body and reaches for her pussy, this of course means that Beth's body weight is pressing Pam to the bed. Beth exclaims in a sexy whisper "Go with it baby, pretend it's Ron"...Pam realizes that she is as horny as she has ever been in her entire life, on fire! After all the weeks incredible sexual encounters, she relaxes and let's her fantasy of fucking Ron's beautiful manhood take over...Pam shouts..."Fuck me Ron...Fuck me like the slut I am and the one you want me to be"! Beth begins her sexy assault on Pam's now gushing pussy thrusting the dildo in and out of her with unimpeded passion.

One thing Pam had forgotten to do when they returned to the room was to close the windows, the shades were drawn, but the windows were open. Standing on the patio, just about to enter the room stood Amy and Ron...Amy with both hands over her mouth and eyes as big a saucers could not believe what they had just heard coming out of the room..."Fuck me Ron...Fuck me like the slut I am and the one you want me to be"!...Unmistakably in her mothers voice! Ron was as equally shocked and the two just looked at each other in total shock. Did Pam have a man in the room coincidentally named Ron? Was she fantasizing and masturbating to thoughts of Amy's boyfriends huge cock? They had to find out before they entered the room...Quickly they surveyed the windows and doors for a place to peer inside, it was going to be difficult as the late afternoon sun was glaring on the patio. Finally they found one of the blinds with a small gap between them. Amy and Ron quietly raised their eyes to the gap to see a spectacle nothing like either had ever seen or imagined...Beth's nearly perfect and naked body ramming some kind of sex toy in and out of Pam's pussy with Pam's thong pulled to the side, they both were moaning, but Pam was almost screaming in pleasure...Then it happened...Beth says..."Do you like the feel of your daughters boyfriend's huge cock fucking you like the slut you are"? "Oh yes baby!...I love it! ...Fuck me harder Ron!...

I'll leave it at that...Got carried away...Maybe give you some ideas...Whew!

GravesinhoGravesinhoover 10 years ago
Brilliant!

Brilliant news to hear that there is still hope for more in this fantastic series

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excited

Excited to hear that you are writing. You are the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He lives

Hooray!!!!!!

JackKingJackKingover 10 years agoAuthor
update

I've actually found some time lately to write. Making progress but still a ways off from posting. Thanks for the continued interest in this tale.

jesse_mcjesse_mcover 10 years ago
give us an update Jack

come on man - have mercy :)

Cyborg504Cyborg504over 10 years ago
Great Series!!!

So far, this has been an excellent read and I am anxiously waiting for the next chapter.

You asked for suggestions about possible scenarios in your upcoming chapter. The jetski idea would allow Ron to rub himself on Pam's back if they were forced to use only one jetski. This would inflame Pam to the point that she really desires to do something more than tease Ron. In order to justify an actual coupling between Pam and Ron, she catches Amy giving him another blow job and she recognizes that Amy is doing a good job, but there is room for improvement. She surprises both of them by stepping into the room and offers to demonstrate how to perform a deep throat blow job. Of course, this eventually leads to Ron actually fucking Amy with assistance from Pam. Maybe Pam demonstrates how to take Ron’s huge cock. Of course, after Ron and Amy consummate their relationship, Pam is so horny that she has to have a little also and the three of them end up spending an entire night fucking on the beach. Maybe Beth can show up and join in the festivities but she is upset that Pam and Amy actually let Ron cum inside both of them. In response, they restrain her and let Ron turn the tables and actually have her beg him to fuck her. Yeah, I know that the mother/daughter thing is sick and twisted, but this is fantasy right? For sure, I do not feel that there should be actual sex between Pam and Amy.

An alternative to this is that during one of Beth’s teasing sessions that she lets herself get caught up in the sexual situation and Ron suddenly recognizes that he can tease her just as much as she teases him. He gains the upper hand with Beth and forces her to beg him to fuck her. All the while using her hidden camera technique and then using the recording to maintain his control over her so that he can fuck her whenever he wants. He eventually has a harem of the three ladies and continues to have an exciting and totally erotic vacation.

He might also have another go with Lil, either with or without Mike being present. Maybe they hookup at a night club after Mike has coerced Lil to wear something even more risqué than the red dress she wore to the bar. Maybe Ron fucks Lil in the restroom while Mike stands guard at the door. Eventually they end up on the beach and tag or double team her until the sun comes up.

Of course, somehow Sue must learn that Beth is not actually Ron’s mother, maybe by a slip up during a conversation with Amy. She is then brought back into contact with Beth and Ron by a possibility mentioned in another reader’s feedback that Amy and Dave are attempting to form a closer bond so they want to have some time alone and ask her to return to the Island. Of course, this plays into Beth’s devious plot by having three ladies teasing Ron to new heights of teenage lust. An alternative would be that after Amy, Dave and Sue return to the island and after Amy, Pam and Ron have had their tryst, that Amy’s new found interest in group sex is a factor in her desire to tease Ron further by encouraging Sue to seduce him on the dance floor. Amy is also turned on by Sue’s body and wishes to have a threesome with Ron. Sue is guilt ridden by her previous teasing and ends up either fucking Ron or giving him a blow job in the restroom. This can be done either with or without Dave finding out but Amy must also be a party to the sex. Of course, Pam and Sue eventually form a bond and end up bedding one another or tag teaming Ron during an entire night of teasing and seduction. They can eventually let Ron cum either in Sue or Pam or Sue and Pam.

In any case, this is one of the most erotic series that I have read on Literotica and look forward to more chapters.

Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PLEASE Jack

Jack, come back. I feel like Ron, so close but.....

It's been over a year, we need to know if Ron will get lucky with Pam, Beth (again), Lil, Amy or several at once.

Let us know if you are still with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Story ideas

I really love your stories! Amazing! And hopefully contribute to the work in progress.

As you will see I am very drawn to Shannon, Courtney and Hilda. I love the bondage aspect Hilda brings to the story – the only real way to cock tease someone. And I love the way Sue and Beth picked up on that and used it in the shower!

I like the massage idea. But better yet would be for Beth to lose control and allow Shannon/Courtney to tempt Ron into an all night session at their place. With a surprise non-ending of course.

My idea would start out in the afternoon after some teasing by Beth and Pam in/near the pool. Beth would go off to make some massage plans – but not revealing them. One of the masseuses overhears the plan. The masseuse is Nancy’s/Hilda’s assistant Mandy just trying to pick up some extra money.

Shannon would distract Pam and Courtney would approach Ron with the all night sex party idea. Of course it doesn’t take much at all for Ron to agree with her stroking him in the pool. But Courtney then throws in a kicker. No orgasms or cumming for Ron before they meet! They want him good and horney and wide awake. He agrees and the rendezvous plans are finalized.

Pam, Beth and Ron go to diner. Beth tells them about the massage appointments while continuing to tease Ron.

They then go to the massage appointment. But there is a mixup. Only two masseuses – one of course Mandy. To make up for the mistake, the massage parlor throws in a free hour – for Ron. Beth has her suspicions about Mandy, but plays along (maybe Mandy wears a light disquise like a wig– nobody has seen a lot of her).So Pam then Beth in one room each for an hour. And Ron in the other room – for two hours – with Mandy. Mandy won’t fuck him – jail bait – but has no problem strapping him down and cock teasing him. With Beth maybe listening in/watching for the first hour.

Of course, once she gets him strapped down, Mandy reveals who she is. Of course Ron doesn’t want to cum and spoil his evening with Shannon and Courtney, which adds a very interesting twist. To avoid that, at some point he breaks down and tells Mandy about his late night plans so she won’t ‘force’ him to cum! (Of course Beth can’t overhear that confession). Does Mandy or doesn’t she? And what will Ron say to Shannon and Courtney?

Of course, when Ron sneaks out of the room and shows up for his late evening date with Courtney and Shannon, they agree to let him in after certain "conditions" are met like being naked, tied up and incredibly horney! This could also be as punishment for cumming or playing with Mandy. In any event, neither of them want him to cum and possibly lose his erection! Of course after a few hours of Courtney and Shannon having fun with Ron, Nancy/Hilda and Mandy show up and interrupt them –again, like Lil and Mike did the first time! Maybe have Hilda/Nancy and Mandy sneak up on Courtney and Shannon while they are double teaming Ron and subdue them. Maybe Hilda could turn Shannon and Courtney into sex slaves which could be an entirely different story plot line. In any event, the four of them end up using and teasing him the whole night!

Whether or not Beth finds out about Ron’s sex party is an interesting question. Not sure how that should go. Probably best if she does not find out! That leaves room for similar opportunities down the road and keeps things reasonably peaceful between Ron, Beth and Pam and Amy when she shows back up. For some reason, I don’t think Beth would like the idea of two sexy coeds out cock-teasing her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

:((

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More, please MORE,!!

You have a gift for teasing and tantalizing. Your writing, both content and style, is quite appealing. I'll readily admit that I've only put aside the series long enough to go have a shower ;)

Your story is incredible, but leaving the reader hanging by not continuing the story is leaving me as frustrated and aroused as poor Ron. Please continue!!! PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
masterpiece

The asian shower was my favorite part thus far. The massage idea seems amazing, and having ron and pam shower together because they are in a hurry would be great.what about a nude beach with all the girls and ron toward the end. Oh yeah, could you throw in a latina?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Do that boat thing...

The "boat" idea with sleeping Pam that 'Anonymous' described on 9/23 is HOTT. I recommend "slipping that in"...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
496 days

since Saturday May 19 2012

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story is a masterpiece.

Favourite parts:

- Ron waking up just seconds from an orgasm.

- Amy giving Ron orgasm under sheet close to Beth.

- Beth interrupting just as Ron is about to fuck Amy in the pool.

New ideas:

- Ron hurts his hands so cannot use them (maybe not necessary, maybe he just cannot find a place where he can relieve himself). Ron are teased by Beth and Pam but does not cum for 2 days during Amy is away. Amy comes back from the trip and they are alone in the cabin. After some slow blow job and lots of teasing by Amy she cannot hold herself and gives in and she just needs to be fucked. Just as Ron is about to finally take her from behind, Pam and Beth walks in and interrupts. Pam shouts at Ron and asking him what the hell is doing to her innocent daughter. They all later calm down and they go to bed (after some more teasing). Ron has a hard time sleeping.

- Next day they have to hurry away to a rented boat. The captain is a woman. They will spend the night in the boat anchored somewhere. They all have to sleep in a cramped cabin and since Ron is not trusted to be with Amy he has to sleep between Beth and Pam and Amy on other some of Pam. Ron is basically almost spooning with Pam. During the night Beth reaches around and starts slowly stroking Ron's cock and playing lightly with the tip against Pams ass and pussy. Pam starts moaning is her sleep and involuntary moves up her pussy towards his cock. Ron has to fight himself not to start moaning and waking everyone. Just as he is about to cum and panicking, Beth stops and lets his cock stay in the air very close to Pams pussy. Beth is now very horny so she turns around and puts her ass towards Ron. Ron also turns around and starts fucking Beth. They both have to be very quiet. He fucks her with short deep strokes. After a while Beth cums and she moans and wakes Amy and Pam. They don't understand what woke them up but Ron has to stop fuck Beth and of course he never came.

- Next day eventually Beth helps Ron and Amy to fuck. When Ron finally cums he has to pull out in order to not get Amy pregnant. He pulls out and comes touchless over her pussy. He cannot stroke himself because of his hands, or maybe Beth has put cuffs on him. He begs Beth to stroke him off but she just smiles and watches the huge cumshot shooting over Amys back and pussy. Or maybe Beth is doing a 69 with Amy and is too busy with her own orgasm and also Amy is getting an orgasm.

- Frustrated with the untouched cum shot and another 2 days of teasing Ron goes in to a bar and finds a glory hole. Just happens that Pam is on the other side.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
...

How about pam and beth accidentally consume some "halucinogenic" of the co-eds and land up in a pickle as Ron finally has the tables turned in his favor ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Motivation

Jack you mentioned a decreased motivation. Maybe skipping ahead to do rough drafts of your future chapters will get the ideas flowing. Get you in the right frame of mind.

I can see how the bridging chapters are difficult...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pam

The only thing I know for sure, is that Beth must manipulate Ron to eating Pam's pussy, Pam blowing Ron, and probably actual fuck between the two.

Bonus: Amy accidentally sees it, but instead of stopping them and getting mad, she gets so horny that she has lesbian sex with Beth, all while watching the Pam/Ron action.

And it should happen soon, because I feel tormented, just like Ron.

GeekFreakGeekFreakover 10 years ago
JACK! WTF!?

Jack for the love of all that is holy please just post the next chapter! I have checked this site every day for more then a year and then you finally comment and give me all this false hope and still nothing! If your in need of suggestions possibly the dominatrix discovers Beth isnt Rons mom and take control of them both. I saw a recent comment about a night club with ron being seduced by the instructor and pam watching. maybe beth catches her watching and forces herself on her while they watch. maybe ron finally looses it on Beth and turns the tables on her. maybe in the bag of sex toys there is a vibrating egg or vibrating panties. they enjoy a nice day out while the whole time ron teases her with the remote. PLEASE JUST SOMETHIMG!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Come on Jack please get the next chapter up, we're dying here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A fantastic writer...

Really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

definitely takes too long. jack has obvious skill. so many directions and material for this story, you should stop trying to masterpiece it and just pop out chapters, like the beginning they will be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No more dawdleing. .

Just get on with the story but at least let Ron get some pussy soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
dying

I can't lie.. I'm dying for a new chapter Jack...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't give up! Here are some suggestions

I so love this superb series - the best thing on all of Literotica - and do want it to continue, or perhaps climax with Pam and Ron finally getting it on (perhaps while Ron is asleep?).

The idea of a yoga class is great. Perhaps taken along by Beth Ron could go for the first time, be helplessly excited by all the scantily clad classmates, then helped into an inverted posture like a headstand by a sexy yoga instructor who tells the rest of the all-female class to look at his form only to be embarassed and then turned on by his extraordinary erection...

If they go back to a nightclub then they could all do a Latin dancing lesson - with the instructor making Pam and Ron partners for the slow Rumba. As he spins her around, her bubbly ass and erect nipples brushing against his chest, he gets the biggest erection of all. Then when he switches partner, either to the instructor or to the Christian Lady from the earlier chapter, she gets turned on and some kind of sexual release does take place in the changing room.

Perhaps Pam could accidentally witness the instructor seducing Ron and riding his huge cock, and get both angry and so excited she has to bring herself off...

If they go get a massage,. Ron would quickly become the favorite client of the local massage Ladies, who suggest that he give massages to some of their female clients.

I like the hot tub idea especially if people have to change places....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hope springs eternal.....

Thanks for the update Jack! Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Will assume you meant "decreased". :) Whenever the muse moves you Jack - would be a shame if when all was said and done, you weren't happy with the way such a great story ended.

JackKingJackKingalmost 11 years agoAuthor
not done yet

Been struggling with this chapter.....which leads to deceased motivation...but still plan to submit more about Ron and the ladies. Thanks for the interest in my story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ultimate tease

Jack, you are the ultimate tease. Your stories are all about teasing young Ron and you are teasing all us " young rons" by leaving us gagging for it. ( by it I mean the next installments of your story). I have done what I usually do in these situations,completely given up in the vague hope that one day I will be pleasantly surprised. Jack King R.I.P no better author, no more frustrating person. Signed young ron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I agree , so long all , guess its done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
IM CALLING IT...

I THINK ITS TIME TO STOP BEING HOPEFULL AND JUST ACCEPT IT. JACK HAS DIED. WE SHALL NEVER KNOW IF RON IS RE CAPTURED BY THE DOM, OR IF RON WOULD TURN THE TABLES ON BETH, OR IF THE MILTF WOULD FINNALLY BECOME MIF OR EVEN IF RON WOULD FINALLY GET WITH HIS GIRLFRIENDS. WE MUST MOVE ON. ACCEPTANCE IS THE FIRST STEP

hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsalmost 11 years ago
A year and counting...

It has been a year since this chapter was posted...patiently waiting for Chapter 16...hoping it doesn't take 6 years like the gap between 2004 and 2010....it will be a joyous day when the next one arrives!

Thumper17Thumper17about 11 years ago

You could have Ron getting so agitated he rents some sort of boat/runs off with Amy when she gets back or Courtney/etc.

Obviously they could get spoiled in a variety of ways. Leaky Boat, Ron getting a splinter in a nasty place, suddenly remembering she needs to be somewhere, lack of protection, law enforcement/3rd party happening upon them.

Either way, please keep this going and if you need a proof reader may I suggest heading over to http://six.clubetchi.com/forum/. The official forum of the story "Six times A Day." and asking around? I'm sure they would LOVE your story. I'd even help out myself, they also have a good list of similar stories you might get inspiration from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Funny

The comment about georgerrmartin was hilarious.

jesse_mcjesse_mcabout 11 years ago
I second to those worries..

checking for the update almost everyday... Spring is here Jack!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Worried

So I find myself living with a constant concern for the health of Jack King, a condition psychologists have named "georgerrmartinophobia: The rational or irrational fear that a favourite author will fall ill or worse before completing the final chapters in a seminal work" Jack, please remember to eat right, exercise, get an annual physical and look both ways when crossing the street!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next chapter?

Been sitting dick-in-hand for 6 months now... wtf?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Outfits

Love the snorkeling on the boat idea. Maybe a bachelorette party, would explain why poor Ron is the only fella on board. Also have some fun with his outfits. The girls went shopping for new suits, maybe they picked one up for him on the sly? How about one of those suspender thongs that goes over the shoulders? That would give lots of room for teasing and "accidental" exposure.

joehard_007joehard_007about 11 years ago
The best!

This is the best long-form story on this entire forum. You have done an amazing job with the characters! I hope you will continue the story soon, and I love the sauna idea. Especially with the opportunities for confusion in the fog!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Loved it. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great News!

Happy to hear you're working on the next chapter. I'm sure it will be well worth the wait, so take your time! Thanks for taking the time to reply to your 'fans'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
beth gets what she deserves

I for one would like to see Beth‘s pharmaceutical hijinks discovered. Ron makes a text or call to Amy and tells her of Beths trickery and manipulation. Amy then orgaises Pam and Ron (together or otherwise) to turn the tables on Beth and she becomes a victim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ideas for chapter 16 and on

Beth could insist Ron goes with them to a Spa for the day while Amy is away, ostensibly to protect him from Shannon and Courtney.

While at the spa they attend a yoga class, use the sauna, and get a massage. Plenty of opportunities for Beth to tease poor Ron.

JackKingJackKingabout 11 years agoAuthor
Still writing....

I've had several inquiries on the status of the next chapter. I am working on it, but it is coming along slowly. Sometimes I envision where I am going with the plot, and the words can't flow from my brain to the keyboard fast enough. Other times, like now, the storyline just seems to want to meander on me, and it takes more effort.

Plus, real life (job, wife and kids) get priority for my time, and sessions at the keyboard have been scarce.

When I get through this chapter, I have most of the last few vacation days written in my head, and hopefully future offerings will come more quickly.

Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Every time as good as the first time

Just re-read all 15 chapters and have to say this story is just as awesome every time i read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic Series

I have been following this for years and can't get enough. The waiting is killing me. Can you give us an update about when you think the next chapter will be up (if at all)? Otherwise I have to check this page everyday just to get my little hope smashed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't forget about Amy!

You should touch on a chapter where Amy is testing her emerging cock teasing abilities while visiting with her Dad and Sue. Maybe getting Sue to tease someone in order to try and break up her Dad and Sue. Maybe discovering Sue's stash of sexual aids and later dosing her mom and beth after beth has already dosed them! Just an idea...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Is there gonna be a chapter 16?

GravesinhoGravesinhoover 11 years ago

The best series on the site. Any update on Chapter 16 please Jack? Desperate for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pam needs more

Pam should hook up with sue and dave in a drug endused orgy.maybe beth could suck off ron while being fucked with a strapon by amy. Perhaps a toy from the ther goody bag?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

Whatever it is i am sure it is going to be AWESOME, love this story.

I think Ron and Beth should definitely go at it (once or twice) to give poor Ron some relief during his wait to have Pam. A lot of teasing and unexpected pleasure for the three between the three is good as they who i am interested in. I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yoga and hot tub?

How about adding yoga and ending it with the hot tub? Hope your still planing on continuing your stories man, cause your a really gifted writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Please

You have done brilliant work so far. More Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
we will wait

for its THAT good! sooner rather than later - why not now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story!

If I was going to give my two cents about what should come next, it would be that Beth has had too easy of a time manipulating everyone, and now that Pam and Beth just downed the laced drinks, it would be a perfect situation for Beth to get frustrated with Pam and Ron's willpower displaying that even though both of them are incredibly horny they are holding back despite what they truly want would make it that much more steamier. Not to mention Beth's frustration would leave her in a situation to do something desperate, to make sure she could get off on her voyeuristic thrills. An Idea on specifics when it comes to the massage, that after Ron and Pam have been straining to hold in there desires, that Pam would drop her guard down to the masseuse since its finally someone other than Ron, whether its a man or woman would be insignificant to her based on how horny she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep it coming!

I like the jet ski idea - could definitely fit Ron plus one on; followed by a clubbing scene later in the evening, with some very inappropriate dancing!

itsscienceitsscienceover 11 years ago
I love these stories

The way Pam and Beth tease young Ron is just exceptionally hot. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a new Character

I am really looking forward to the next chapter!

How about introducing a new character. A Yoga instructor. Beth and Pam have been practicing Yoga as a part of their new healthy gym lives, and drag Ron along with them for a yoga session. A room with a couple of women and a Yoga instructor wearing yoga pants and a sports bra, with a perfectly honed and toned body, adjusting the positions of her students, and spending a lot of time on the beginner Ron, whose erection is obvious through his shorts. Perhaps she doubles as a masseuse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
C'mon dude!

How long do we wait? :-) I like the idea of Amy's Adventures, how about some fun for her while Beth keeps Ron and Pam (and Sue) ticking over?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anticipation

Can hardly wait for the next chapter. How about letting Amy have some adventures while she's away too. Maybe with Sue, maybe tempting some other guys. Why let Ron and Beth have all of the fun

tracerbullett44tracerbullett44over 11 years ago
Every day for four months........

Been checking every day for four months for the next update. No pressure, series is just that good. Favourite chapters are the bathtub scene with Sue, the under the sheet blowjob and Ron taking charge in the changing room!

yonekhadvashyonekhadvashover 11 years ago
Waiting for chapters 16,17,18,.... ???

Too good to stop now.

Please make us happy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great series---really one of the best

would like to see beth seduce pam as follows:

ron goes out to the pool. beth gives pam more mimosa with sex stimulant. after it has kicked in beth confesses to pam she is feeling extremely horny about ron and worried she will do something inappropriate.

Pam, not knowing about the stimulant, notices she herself is feeling strongly aroused too. beth describes how much she would like to play with ron, to lick and suck him, to ride him and feel filled with his cock.

pam listens, getting hotter and hotter. beth hugs pam and begs her to please help her avoid giving into the lust she feels for amy's boyfriend. pam says she will help, but what can she do?

beth explains the psychological value of role playing. if beth can pretend that she is having sex with ron then maybe the feeling can be brought to a virtual fulfillment and subside.

pam is not sure but is willing to do whatever it will take to help her friend and recognizes inside she also is becoming overwhelmed with strong sexual impulses for her daughters friend.

beth asks pam to please pretend to be ron and kiss her. they make out on the bed and rub against each other. beth asks pam to caress her and she touches beth's breasts and hard nipples.

beth produces the large dildo she brought and asks pam for permission to kiss it and suck it. beth coos with pleasure and says how nice and hard ron's cock is. and then inserts it deep in her vagina while kissing pam and lustfully rubbing against her.

beth asks pam if she also feels horny for ron and pam confesses she also is totally hot for him.

"poor baby", beth says. "let me help you too." beth then has pam suck on the cock while she kisses pam's breasts and then her pussy. when pam's hips begin to buck up and down beth takes the dildo from her friends mouth and says: "are you ready for a nice pretend fucking? beth and pam kiss passionately and pam lustfully spreads her legs. Just at that moment, as beth begins to enter pam the hotel fire alarm goes off and they are forced to run out into the pool and dive naked still clutching the dildo into the water where ron is floating........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

WOW!! I have to tell you Jack... VERY HOT!! A LOT of tugging while reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Any update Jack? I must check this page daily! Eagerly awaiting chapter 16!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep it coming!

Ron and Sue definitely need more time together. I also think a scene at the gym would be incredible - perhaps Ron could have time with Sue and Beth separately at the gym - and something with Pam in the steam room would be hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved this series Jack.

In my opinion the this series should end with Pam's fantasy fulfilled having Ron forcefully take her orchestrated by Beth approved by Amy and enjoyed by us all! However it ends you know that I and all the rest of your fans will be at there cheering on your great talent Jack!

entooitentooitalmost 12 years ago
ideas for more fun with Ron

Great stories! really! Thanks for putting the effort into creating fun, erotic and sexy stories.

Ideas: These ideas are based on what turns me on personally, so ... I would like to see Ron put suntan lotion on the two older ladies, with his Cialis cock growing hard as he got more and more daring, eventually making it kind of sexual.

another great idea is to have the foursome go to a night club that features wet t-shirt contests. The girls enter, and coutrney and shannon are there too and also enter the contests. The two younger girls know that Ron is there when they see Pam and Beth in the contest too. They decide it would be funner to be on the floor watching with Ron, and lose after the first round. Pam and Beth both get into it, have a hot lesbo scene on stage, while the two younger girls play with Ron on the floor as he watches the ladies. Very sexy. Then dancing, oh and Pam and Beth are commando, and wearing very revealing clothes, and they get felt up a lot by other college guys too. fun night of sensual play, erotic teasing ending with a reverse gang bang of Ron?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
all too real...

So i started reading this story from the 7 chapter based on the main pages recommendation and was instantly hooked. The funny thing is that my name is Ron and my wifes name is Beth. While I'll be honest I'm nowhere near as endowed as the character in yhis story the name connection alone was enough to give me pause... And in response to the authors request I think the yoga idea is best but mabey go with what is called hot yoga. I believe that is where they do yoga in a controlled environment of around101 degrees fahrenheit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MOAR.

I realize you've got a fair few people saying "GIVE ME MORE GIVE ME MORE" and so on and I don't expect you to rush anything for anyone else's benefit but I would like to add myself to the list of readers who appreciate your writing.

If you're having trouble deciding on where to go next for Ron maybe you could write something completely different like Tricked Then Treated?

You don't always have to work on this one plot. I know how tiresome it can be to limit yourself to one set of characters and one plot line.

Anyway. I can't pretend to know how you feel or anything but, like I said, I appreciate your writing and I'd be completely willing to sit patiently for quite some time to see more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done Jack!

I have really enjoyed the series so far. I love the way you create ridiculous scenarios (buried in sand, etc), and then make them both believable and erotic. I also like the way you vary the characters, moving some (like Amy) "offstage" for a while, so the story can take another twist. I hadn't expected it to work, but the teasing/voyeurism/tempting to just short of climax is simply brilliant.

As for the next chapter(s), I personally liked the naughty co-eds, and would like to see more of them...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One Idea

I agree with Frankland. Great stories like this one take time. Keep up the good work.

It wouldn't work soon, but I'd love to see Beth handcuff Pam to the bed blindfolded (maybe seeing Beth is distracting for Pam?) and fuck her doggy style with a strap on from the bag'o'fun. At first Ron just gets to watch, but eventually Beth lets him fuck Pam.

franklandfranklandalmost 12 years ago
Give the guy a break

He's written 15 stories, some as long as 2,500 words. It takes a lot to keep coming back to the same story and characters. Show him some appreciation, give him a suggestion or two like he's asking for and you'll get your 16th chapter soon enough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Please keep writing this story. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.Thank you Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LOVE THIS SERIES

I agree with everyone else who says you need to hurry up mate. I check this everyday, to see if the next story is out. Please post it quick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hurry up

Come on Jack, hurry up, I am dying to get the rest of the story.You are a bigger tease than Pam and Beth put together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More, Faster Please??

This is an awesome story!!! Absolutely fantastic!!

My vote for the next chapter is a night at the club that ends with Ron and Pam having to share the pull out bed. Another option might be a day at the Spa where Beth, Ron and Pam share a sauna after everyone gets a massage. Even if you go another direction, I can't wait for the next chapter!!

Keep writing, you're doing a fantastic job!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

please be faster, i m looking this page more than my email, addicted to this story..

i love the no choice but to concept.. more pam and sue please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Spa/Gym

They need to go to the gym and to the spa for some working out - and messages. A scene in the steam room where Ron and Beth do not know that Pam is also there would be hot

NatakuredNatakuredalmost 12 years ago
amy ron watched by amy's dad and sue

why not on the last day amy is with her dad, they pick up ron for some horse back riding, ron and amy get spilt from the group and finally get their time alone, but pam is watching or the dad and sue?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sailing

You could have them rent a small sailboat and go sailing. Possibly have them capsize it and some teasing while they right the boat and head back in.

Thanks for continuing the story. This is one of my all-time favorites.

tracerbullett44tracerbullett44almost 12 years ago
A visit to Atlantis

How about you have them take a day trip to Atlantis, Paradise Island. That resort has a large water park and seaquarium with lots of tunnels and underground walkways with views into the water tanks. A lot of dark corners where Beth can work her teasing magic on poor Ron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

What about them all going to the spa for massages. Beth can manipulate Pam and Ron into getting a couples massage so they are naked in the same room.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My 2 cents

At the risk of repeating everyone here: absolutely best story ever, on any site!

I agree with those who don't see a need for the secondary characters, aside from Sue - the scenes with her were among the best.

I like the massuese idea, and possibly the ones with Ron unable to use his hands - Sue can come in here, she's a nurse, right?

Nude beach isn't bad, either.

Last point: I also loved your other story, Trick or Treat. How about a follow-up to that, to give yourself a creative change from this one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Suggestion

Fantastic story. By far the best on this site.

To continue from the end of this story, since they have their bathing suits on they could head to a new beach that Beth heard about that turns out to be clothing optional. They'll all need to make sure to get properly covered with sunscreen once Beth talks Pam and Ron into shedding their suits.

Where ever you decide to take this story I'm sure will be great. Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Blind Folds?

This might be a bit dopey but maybe one way to get Pam and Ron together is if they were both blind-folded and didn't know who the other person was. Presumably, this comes about from engineering by Beth. Don't ask me how to make that scenario realistic but it might help get those 2 together without Pam feeling (too) bad about hurting Amy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How about Snorkling?

First of all awesome story!

One scenerio that might be cool is if Ron, Beth and Pam go snorkeling. You can make it so Pam has a fear of what's swimming around in the ocean but with everything that's going on she decides to be brave and just go for it. Beth ends up ditching them at the last second and Pam can't help but get close to Ron everytime something startles her:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story series

I'd like to see some sort of physical contact between pam and Beth. Not full sex, just some teasing by Beth, or Beth touching pam while pam is weak as they are watching Ron in some sort of situation they've found him in or Beth has set up. This is by far the best story series on the site. It's agony having to wait for the next entry.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous