All Comments on 'A Testing Time'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Boring

A not so good rehash of the same old same old incest theme but then how much is ever new in incest?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A beautifully written story

Sweet love between mother and son that eclipsed all others that they both had experienced, and made them know that this is the only true love that they have ever had. Thanks for the very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very well done!!

I like your content and style. The story is both tender and erotic. Great work!!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Another winner.

Thanks for another good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
no matter how many cunts he samples, his mother's is always the best

This is another fine tale from a master of stories of hot motherfucking. Brian's had a big hard on for his mother for years. His mother of course is hot for what her boy's got bouncing in his pants, and she lets Brian stuff his big dick up the same cunt he came out of. But wise lady that she is, she insists on a year of separation, to make sure mother and son are meant for each other. So Brian travels around, and as a big strong good looking guy he gets all the cunt he can use and then some. But there is one special cunt that obsesses him, as it does most all boys--his own mother's. Like any normal healthy son, that's the twat he wants to gaze upon, to manhandle, to finger fuck, and then to shove his big stiff prick way up into. Brian's hot young balls drive him to fuck his mom again and again. He's already fucked a baby up her cunt, and like most all sons, he's proud of his stiff motherfucking dick and his potent baby-making balls. For any boy nothing can compare to unloading his balls up his own mother's twat and knocking up dear old mom.

TelozTelozover 13 years ago
Great writing...

...and a good story, but I do have one hang up. I'm not at all bothered by incestuous relationships, when it comes to sex anything that two people enjoy by mutual consent is good, making babies though, is bad. It's not a problem in the fantasy world of Literotica, but in real life the risk of recessive genes is all too real, and odds of four to one are not worth the risk! I would hate anyone to read these stories and think otherwise, the results could be tragic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more

nedds more chapters but it is a great start

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice one

being apart for a year only strengthened his love and their love together...the baby was the icing on the cake....make more babies.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous