A Thakur and His Bahu Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowed down, feeling around with his tongue and there he encountered, length-wise a sliver of flesh. As he toyed it with his tongue tip, her fingers dug into his scalp. He flicked his tongue rapidly on it.

She started to babble. "Babuji, haan, chooso, suck me. Peelo, drink from me. Take this!" he moaned as her legs wrapped around his shoulders and she ground her pussy into his face, wanting to fuck anything that could fill her cunt even as the tonguing was not to be stopped.

He felt the need to fuck her and the need for her to be fucked. His fingers plunged in and out even as he tried to focus on the knob of flesh he had discovered. The grazed the rough inner walls of her cunt and her entire body convulsed.

Binita shrieked. "Aieeeeeeeeeeeeee! Ui maaaaaaa, Babuji!" she went, as new sensations rippled through her cunt walls and shot up to her breasts tips. From there it traveled down her spine and rejoined the clit, where one more storm of pleasure was ready to be unleashed.

Deep in the recesses of the house the Thakurain thought she heard some screaming. She connected it to the laughter she had heard before and started to wonder. She dared not go to the lion's den. But her curiosity was aroused beyond manageability. She did the next best thing which she usually did in such situations. She found some work to do in the small store room which was in a part directly under the Thakur's room.

Thakur meanwhile knew that he was on to something special. His hand pumped the cunt even as his lips and tongued continued to tease and suck on her clit. Binita now thrust her hips lewdly at the man's head and in desperation she gripped her own breasts, pinching and twisting the nipples, desperate for relief.

Wave after wave of pleasure radiated outward from her cunt. Her breasts felt good as she massaged them and she felt her spine curve to touch that spot where Babuji was so focused. Inside her there was a pooling of fluids and she was hammering her hips onto his fingers. What she wanted was his thick, hot, filling cock but oh, how could she not want this tonguing!

Suddenly she felt she wanted to pee. But wait, it didn't feel like pee. Whatever it was, every time his fingers touched that spot deep inside her, she felt she was going to urinate. The bolts of lightning that his tonguing sent shooting prevented her from pushing him away, though she was now really afraid of losing control of her urethra.

Meanwhile, his other hand snaked up the top of her dress and joined her hands in mauling the breasts. In that awkward position and frenzied handling of her, he had no way of disengaging her bra. He touched whatever of her he could but he his goal was also to try and hold her down. She was getting too violent and he wanted to hold her down. Instinctively he knew that he was going to have to hold her down to release her fully.

She pressed herself against his hands, breasts and cunt both in his possession. Her spine seemed to melt and join her cunt while from her breasts she felt a rush of blood down to her pussy. When the three waves converged under his incessant assault of tongue and fingers, she lost control of the fluid she was holding back.

The stream jetted out as her first clitoral orgasm shook her body. Thakur was flooded; for a moment he couldn't breathe. He thought she may have urinated, but as he tasted the fluid he knew it was something else. As he continued to tongue, she squirted again with a loud groan. Her hips was taut, thrust forward and against his face. He lapped at her copious fluids, though not with an intention to drink. She went on and on. Wave after wave. Gasping, moaning and groaning as she felt her body let go. She had lost control of whatever it was and was just content to allow it to surge out fully. She squeezed it out of her body in relief and delight as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her. Throughout the time her body was wringing out her juices, she whispered "Babuji!" several times over.

The Thakurain stiffened as she thought she heard a groan. She didn't move a small packet of salt so that nothing could drown out any sound coming from above. She heard the second moan distinctly and it certainly sounded like a woman. It would have to be her bahu for she had gone to the Thakur and not yet returned. If anyone, it was the Thakurain who knew what a pounding her strong husband could give and she found herself wondering if the small built woman that her daughter in law was, whether she could withstand him. She was concerned for the girl's well being, but the thought of her husband's cock plundering the girl caused strange stirrings of voyeuristic pleasure in her. "The dirty bastard!" she thought. "His own son's wife!".

Meanwhile, the son's wife was unmindfully continuing to soak Thakur and his mustache, grinding her cunt on his face. What a contrast to the supplication expected of a typical Indian bahu who was to touch only her father-in-law's feet and never raise her head in front of him.

He had his head buried in her cunt, gasping for breath, pleasuring in her uncontrolled release. In the intensity of her mind-blowing orgasm she had his head with a vice-like grip between her thighs. She didn't need him to lick any more, or tongue her any more. In fact, she could take no more of that. As she pressed into his face in satisfaction, she relied on that grip to keep him from manipulating the folds of skin any further. The juices which had been viscous initially had now given way to a watery consistency. And as the outpouring ebbed, it once again became viscous and streaky. And so as he had lapped and sucked and swallowed it had gone from streaky to wet and soaked and now back to streaky.

Binita laughed, and wept from the sheer relief of release from the pent up passion of the week gone by. And what a release it was! He had found a new woman in her and released her just as he had done that first time under the mango tree. He was her man, the one to lead her to the world of pleasure and discovery of her own womanhood.

She cradled him in the grip of the legs as they were wrapped around his shoulders, caressing his head and fondling him in deep satisfaction. And slowly the clenching thighs relaxed, letting go of him and allowing him space to catch his breathe.

As he looked up, he saw her face, red and radiant, wet in tears, nose reddened and flowing a little as she smiled down upon him.

Thakur held her thigh with his arm around it and looked up in disbelief at the woman he had found today. He felt the trickle of wetness on his thigh as his cock's oozing fluid ran down the soaked front of his dhoti. Binita law sprawled on top of the chest of drawers. Her convulsing and thrusting had completely messed up the folded clothes that lay under her. However, an even greater mess had been caused by the gush of fluids that now stained the clothes themselves.

Binita's satisfaction from the massive orgasm soon gave way to disappointment of the vacuum between her legs as his hand withdrew. She still needed to savor his cock. She was dizzy from the experience. The gut wrenching intensity of her orgasm had her trembling and the insides of her thighs still seem to quiver. She knew she wanted his cock as much as she knew she had to satiate him too. She just didn't know whether she would find the energy to fuck him.

Thakur now stood up. His face was shiny with the wetness smeared on him by Binita's gushing, and the mustache was glistening with her juices the way it had been with lassi a little while ago. She looked at his face in amazement, Babuji smeared with her juices and enjoying and relishing that feeling.

He pulled at his dhoti and allowed it to fall away revealing his heavy cock in its fullness. He saw no need for caution as he and his daughter-in-law were any way in a compromising position. He also had no time or interest in leaving to go and secure the door. Thakur placed his bets on the fact that by and large, no one dared disturb him in his den. Other than the lassi girl, and this today was his lassi girl.

Binita lifted herself up to a sitting position from the sprawled position and instantly felt the wet discomfort of the soggy clothes under her. A large expanse of her skin on the buttocks and thigh was wet. She shifted forwards to reach for her Babuji's cock. This moment had been allowed to be delayed for far too long. She looked down and found his kurta tented with the cock below, and the cockhead had instantly formed a wet spot on the kurta. She held his shoulder and leaned forward to reach down and lift up the garment, and quickly found his cock.

She didn't stroke it. She just held the mass of his erection, feeling the fullness and weighing it in her hand. Her hand always felt really small when she put in on him and tried to get hold of him. She held him lengthwise from below and pulled him to her. Her legs parted and Thakur moved closer getting between her legs. Binita wiggled forward, her ass now on the edge of the top, cunt open wide gaping, waiting to accept the cock.

He put his arms around and reached under cupping her buttocks and pulled her in. She had her hand on the cock guiding it into the sheath of her pussy. Even with all the wetness and openness of her cunt, the cock splayed open her pussy. The cock pushed apart the waiting walls and sank in fully. Thakur felt the coarse hair of her pussy mesh with the hair around his cock. They pressed together and stayed that way, savoring the feel of each other.

Binita buried her face in the hollow of his shoulder, her face caressing his face and shoulder. "Babuji, take me!" she whispered into his ear, wiggling her hips as if to suck in all of him into her. Her lips sucked at his earlobe and nibbled at it. He felt her wet tongue on his ear and the sighs and moans fed into his ear.

She leaned forward so that his hands could cup her more fully, and this allowed him the leverage necessary to fuck her. He pulled back, curving his back so that the cock could withdraw even as he continued to stay closely intertwined with her. She gasped as the pleasure of his cock moving and the agony of having him pull back combined into desperation.

She propped herself up on her hands and fucked at his cock as it pulled outward. The shock she felt when he hammered back at the same time made her sob, "Babuji! Harder. Fuck me harder!" she begged. Thakur now set up a rhythm of pounding the pussy. He slid in and out effortlessly, her ass cupped in his hand and her pussy held in position for him to plunder.

With each thrust the drawers lurched towards the wall till the furniture was now touching. As he fucked, the wood thumped the wall. Once, hard. Then twice, harder. Thump! Then the third time, even more vigorous.

"Oh!" wailed Binita as her cunt spasmed around the pounding flesh.

Down below, the Thakurain noted the methodical ancient rhythm of lovemaking being beaten out. The thumping sounds left her in no doubt, and if she did have any lingering doubts, the loud "oh" dispensed with that.

Thakur now put his hands on the inside of her one thigh and spread her out, lifting her leg to an impossible angle. This allowed him to lean into her and he fucked hard and mercilessly in a burst of short intense fucks. The rapid fire fucking had Binita sobbing and aching as she clung on to her Babuji for the wildest ride of her life. His hands were brutally harsh in the way it was holding her open. His nails dug into the flesh of her inner thigh. Thakur pulled back more fully to pound harder. His cock left her completely, and sliding along her thigh, raced past the mesh of hair and plundered into the cunt. The swift pistoning of the cock emanated in a series of squeaks as the furniture scraped against the floor and wall in response to the quick jerking.

"Oh Babuji! Fuck me, harder, hurt me," she sobbed between convulsions. "Take me with this ferocity which your son can never do" she implored.

Thakur lifted her off that chest of drawers and held her onto his hips. As he moved off, he noted the clothes were a mess, stained with marks, some just wet patches, other brown streaks. He would just have to send them right back to wash he thought. He laid the girl back on the edge of his bed, and lifted both legs up and held them apart. As he leaned forward, Binita felt her breath squeezed up from the effect of the legs being pushed up and Thakur's weight on her.

Thakur used his weight to the full advantage. He lifted himself up and allowed his weight to add to the thrust of his fuck. The bed creaked. Thakurain in the room below noted the shift in the location of the sound. She could contain herself no further and decided to move upstairs to see if should sneak a look at the goings on. Up and down. In and out. The fucking was merciless and brutal.

As her cunt convulsed with her next orgasm Binita knew she had to conquer otherwise her pussy would be sore and Pritam would have to be denied. She reached under his kurta and searched out his nipples and gripped them in her fingers squeezing and turning, hoping that the stimulation would make him lose control.

It had the effect of galvanizing Thakur into sexual combat with his daughter-in-law. He reached for the neckline of her kurta and in one strong tug, tore down the middle of it halfway. He stopped the moment her heaving chest was exposed. Now he tried to tackle the bra, but Binita helped him overcome that difficulty.

She hunched her back and unhooked her bra and quickly slipped the cups off the aching breasts. Thakur quickly covered them back with his large rough hands and returned her favor of twisting and squeezing the nipples. She held his hands and forced him to knead her harder, more brutally. She wanted to be owned and abused by this man. She wanted to be possessed so hard and deep that she could never be separated from him. Her hands moved up his arms and she tried to pull him closer. She was now able to reach behind his neck and pulled his head to her breasts.

Thakur sucked in all of her breast. The tongue toyed with the nipple. The teeth tugged and chewed on the nipple. Binita groaned and clutched at his head. Her other hand snaked behind him and cupped and pulled his ass closer trying to get his cock deeper in. But Thakur wanted to feast on her breasts. It required him to pull out and both of his hands and squeezed her hard. The mass of her breasts were clutched in each hand but the nipple and areola was exposed. His mouth flitted from one nipple to another. When he was at one nipple the other one ached for his attention. Her legs raised and went around his hips and she tried to pull him in.

Oh God, she wanted him everywhere at the same time.

Her hands reached between them and she took his drenched sticky cock in her fist and started to masturbate him. His lips were brutalizing her nipples and it created a flutter in the base of her stomach. She responded with a brutal masturbating of his cock and he spasmed and lurched. Now he needed back in that hot bubbling cunt. But there was too much wetness. He grabbed a sheet and quickly dried himself and her pussy.

Now he turned her around and had her face down on the bed. The girl was drained and ravaged, her top in tatters and her pajama and panty dragging along, her hair a mess, his saliva on her breasts, wet streaks on her thighs and hands clammy with his juices. He lay along her back and his cock prodded the ass cheeks.

Thakurain watched through the door from across the corridor as her husband crawled over the body of the prone woman under. She could see only one part of the bed from where she was but what she saw told her the whole story. She watched as Thakur pressed himself on the woman lying below who had to be her daughter -- in -- law.

Binita felt the now dry cockhead nudge her ass. She lifted her hips to angle her pussy to his searching probing cock. She didn't want him to find her anus so in frantic haste she reached under and her fingers grasped the pillar. She held it to her pussy and waited for his thrust. He thrust in and sank into the waiting cunt. Binita now was able to let go and prop herself up allowing her pussy to be plundered from behind. Thakur reached under and cupped her breasts, holding them as handles, riding her like a bitch.

"Binita, you are my bitch" he muttered. He fucked hard and furious. She fucked back. She twisted and turned her cunt to try conquer his cock. Quickly she reached back with one hand and ringed his cock with two fingers. The extra sensations and the pulling back of his skin made his cock bulge harder still.

She fucked back. "I am your Binita who is going to take you when she wants, where she wants Babuji!" she panted.

The Thakurain watched in amazement as her husband and daughter-in-law talked dirty and engaged in an animal duel of fucking.

Binita lost control of her cunt as the pounding triggered her millionth orgasm that afternoon. Profanity spewed from her lips as she begged to be subdued.

"Chodo mujhe Babuji. Mujhe apni randi banao!" she wailed. (Fuck me Babuji, make me your whore).

The words had the desired effect on Thakur. He bellowed as his seed shot forth into her pussy, filling her with its warm gush. Once, twice, thrice, the Thakur's head jerked and his body thrust back and forth as he tried to maximize the pleasure of her cunt juicing his cock.

She put her head down and her hands gripped the sheet tight in both fists, her ass thrust in the air and flailing back it him, milking him with her thrusts.

"Ah! Babuji! Le lo! Take! Finish me! Kuch mat chodo!" she babbled as she came in torrents. Her pussy started to drip onto the sheet below as she quaked and shook to contain the massive explosions erupting into her pussy from behind.

Thakur leaned forward and collapsed on her back as the orgasm drained him. As he spent his fingers dug into her flesh around the ass and hips and he slowed down to make sure he didn't slip out and miss the warmth of her accepting pussy. He lurched in shorter spurts and slowed down, coming to rest on her, his cheek on her back. His hand lazily reached under and found her breasts again and he caressed the now softening nipples. Sleep overcame him from the exertion and as his cock receded and slipped out, he slid to the bed.

He was almost instantly asleep. The Thakurain watched from her secret corner as her bahu knelt on the bed, her clothes, sindoor and hair in complete disarray. She was stained and marked everywhere as his woman. She reached for the sheet and spread it over him, covering his nakedness from the world.

She then sat on the edge of the bed and pulled up the pajama. The top was torn and her breasts were hanging exposed. The cord of the pajama had slipped into the channel and could not be pulled. As she stood, she held her pajama to her and shuffled. One hand cupped onto her crotch and held her clothes there to soak up the flood of his semen seeping from there.

Binita shuffled across the room and out of the door and quickly went across to her wing of the haveli hoping not to meet anyone on the way.

Her aching limbs, her stretched bones, her pounded pussy and the energy of the lovemaking all assured her of a sound night's sleep ahead.

She did not notice the Thakurain observe her state from her secret corner. Nor could she have possibly known of that lady's shock and arousal from having seen the most wild exhibition of lust in her life.

If Binita and Thakur had let lust conquer and swamp their relationship, Thakurain had just been introduced to voyeurism. She had known about her husband all along. But something about the new young woman who had arrived as the daughter-in-law made her want to know more about her husband.

The Thakurain began to plot her own satiation in this new game.

12