Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress

Story Info
Indian housewife becomes mistress to a guest.
9.6k words
4.39
753.1k
503
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My full name is Simran Kaur Ahluwalia. I am a house-wife from India, aged 31. I live with my husband Balwinder Singh Ahluwalia, in a four bed-room apartment in one of India's largest cities - Mumbai. I have known my husband, since my school days, as both of us lived in the same locality during our child-hood. We fell in love at college and got married after graduation. We have two children. A son, aged seven and recently, we have been blessed with a baby daughter, three months ago. We led a happily married life. An incident that recently occurred in our life, dramatically changed our married life.

Our neighbours were, an elderly couple, Hardayal Singh and his wife, Tejinder Kaur. He was 57 years of age and his wife Teji, was 40. As a mark of respect, we used to call Hardayal Singh, as Hardayalji. They were childless. Unfortunately, tragedy struck them. Teji, was knocked down by a truck and died. Hardayalji was heart-broken. He was inconsolable. He began drinking heavily. As time went, it seemed that Hardayalji was slowly becoming an alcoholic. He lost his job. Every day, he sat alone in his house, drinking all day long. My husband is a very caring person and could not bear to see Hardayalji's condition detiorate.

One day, my husband told me, " Simran, we must help Hardayalji. He has no family. There is no one to help him. I think that, it is because he is all alone in his house, that, he drinks so heavily. Why don't we ask him to lock up his house, and come to stay with us, for a month or two? That will help in discouraging him to drink. Can you handle the extra work of cooking etc for him too? "

I replied, " Balwinder, I think that is a wonderful idea. Teji was my friend. We owe it to her, to take care of her husband. Let us invite Hardayalji to stay with us. Don't worry. I shall manage all the extra cooking and other jobs for him, without any problem "

My husband and I, convinced Hardayalji, to move in with us. He reluctantly shifted into our house. We accommodated him in our guest room. I began doing all the work for Hardayalji. I cooked for him, washed and ironed his clothes for him etc. My husband usually goes to work by around 7.00 a.m. and returns back by only 9.00 p.m. at night. Being out of work, Hardayalji would sit in our living room all day long and watch cable TV. To keep him company, I would talk to him, whenever I went into our living room. Two months passed. He had dramatically reduced his drinking and was on the way to recovery. So, we asked Hardayalji to continue staying with us. In our house, as a routine, I would first have my bath and then bathe my son to get him ready for school. My husband would bathe later. Hardayalji used to bathe, last. When we went for a bath, each of us, would put our used clothes in a plastic bin. Later during the day, I would remove everyone's clothes from the bin and wash them.

One day, while washing clothes, I found wet and sticky stains on my unwashed bra and panty. When I touched the spots to examine them, I realised that they were semen patches! I was surprised. My husband had not even touched me, the night before. So, I wondered how and where, my bra and panty, may have got that semen. I presumed that since my husband and I, had not had any sex during the night before, he may have got excited during his bath and had used my undergarments, to masturbate himself! That was alright with me. I was his wife. As my husband, he had every right to masturbate and ejaculate his semen on my under-garments. I decided to give my body to my husband that night, so that, he did not need to behave like a teenager. That evening, after dinner, we wished Hardayalji a good night and retired to our bedroom. I too was feeling the need for intimacy with my husband that night. So, I put on a sexy negligee' and walked tantalisingly to my husband. He always got excited at seeing my body in that semi-transparent negilgee'! He stared at me with lust.

I playfully teased my husband, " Balwinder, since when have you become a teenager, once again? And that too, at this age? "

He seemed surprised and asked, " What do you mean Simran? What did I do, like a teenager? "

I laughed and replied, " If you wanted me so much last night, you could have awoken me and taken your pleasure from my body. I would have been more than happy to take care of your need! Why did you need to play with yourself and spill your semen, in the bathroom? "

My husband was taken aback. He said, " What? Spill my semen in the bathroom? Don't be silly, Simran. I am a 35 year old man. Why would I play with myself, when I could have your lovely body anytime that I wish? And how did you presume that I had masturbated like some immature teenager, in the bathroom? "

He continued, " And Simran, now that you are breast feeding our baby, as there is no chance of a pregnancy, you know how I love to fill your cunt up with my semen. Why would I waste it in the bathroom? I would save them in my balls and pour it into your hairy cunt! "

I shyly smiled. But, now it was my turn to be surprised. As we knew each other since our childhood, my husband was always frank and open with me. He would never lie to me. If he had masturbated, he would have been open and told me. Even joked about it. Not hidden that fact. So, from where had the semen stains come on my bra and panty? Suddenly, the answer hit me. I felt distressed.

I looked at my husband and said, " Oh Balwinder, I found stains on my bra and panty, when I went to wash our clothes. They were not there, when I removed my clothes before bath. When I examined the stains, they were clearly semen stains! Which means that someone masturbated on my undergarments in the morning, while they were bathing "

My husband was astonished. He became silent and began thinking. Suddenly he too got the answer. Even my husband concluded, as I had.

He said, " Simran, I think I know from where they came. They are Hardayalji's semen stains! He has not had a woman, ever since his wife died and must be desperate. I think he has masturbated using your bra and panty, and ejaculated his semen on them "

I said, " Yes, Balwinder. I too think so. Oh God! What should we do now? "

He replied, " Simran, listen. We have known Hardayalji since years. He is a good man, but very lonely, since his wife died. He may not have been able to control his sexual desires. Hence, he must have fantasised about your body and masturbated on your undergarments. But, let us keep silent. He has not harmed us. So, we should not be rude to him. Let us pretend as if we do not know about what he has done "

I said, " But Balwinder, it is wrong for Hardayalji to fantasise about my body. I am your wife! He is 57 years old and I am 31. Young enough to be his daughter, if he had one. Maybe you should give him a hint about what we know and convince him to get married again "

He told me, " Simran, let it go. Let us not embarrass him "

I nodded and agreed to let the matter go. We went to bed. That night, I found my husband unusually excited, sexually. He seemed to wildly lust for my body. He was vigorous during sex. Surprisingly, the next morning, he would not let me out of the bed. Though I told him that I had to get our son ready for school, he would not leave me. He once again had sex with me, before allowing me to go for my bath. I was surprised at his naughty behaviour.

While putting on my maxi, I asked him mischieviously, " Balwinder, what has happened to you? You are acting like a newly married husband! Your behaviour seems so different and you seem so excited since the last night! "

He replied, " Well Simran, I suppose the thought that Hardayalji must have sniffed at your panty and by now, even knows the smell of your cunt, has made me excited! "

I laughed and said, " Shut up, Balwinder. You are really shameless "

After my husband had left for work, I breast fed my baby and continued with my house-work. While working, I reflected upon what had happened and how it had excited my husband. For some reason, I myself was feeling edgy. I had to purchase groceries, so, I wanted to give Hardayalji his breakfast, before leaving the house. But, his door was still closed. As I was getting late, I decided to knock on his door, to wake him up. I went to his room and knocked lightly. There was no response. I presumed that maybe he was sleeping. So, I silently pushed the door slightly open.

Through the crack of the door, I saw an outrageous sight. Hardayalji, was lying naked on the bed! His legs were spread. He had his penis in one hand and was stroking it. With his other hand, he was fondling his testicles. What shocked me, was the size of his penis! It looked like some heavy log of wood! His testicles looked huge. His whole penis was stretched tight. I got frightened. Though I wanted to quickly leave, my curiosity at the sight of his colossal penis made me continue to silently snoop through the crack of the door. Hardayalji was incoherent. I tried to figure out, what he was murmuring. I listened carefully.

He was mumbling, " Simran beti, Aaaaah, get ready. I am going to fill your cunt with my seed. I am going to make you the mother of my baby, Aaaaah "

I was surprised! Hardayalji was again fantasising about me to masturbate himself. I quickly closed the door and stepped back, before he ejaculated. I had a glass of cold water and sat down in the living room, breathing rapidly. I could not forget the sight in Hardayalji's bed-room. I could feel my vagina get moist at the thought of Hardayalji's mighty penis. After ten minutes, suddenly Hardayalji's door opened and he came out. He wished me. I was too embarrassed to look into his eyes. With my eyes downcast, I wished him back. I told him that his breakfast was served on the dining table and rushed out.

I returned home and continued with my housework. The thought of Hardayalji's imposing penis, was stuck in my mind. It made my vagina continuously wet and I was feeling sticky in between my thighs, throughout the day. My husband returned in the evening and we had dinner. He seemed to be still excited at the thought of the night before. Immediately after the baby and my son slept, he virtually jumped upon me and thrust his penis into my vagina. He pumped all his semen in me and lay down beside me -- tired. As he had ejaculated quickly, I did not get my own orgasm.

After some time, I said to my husband, " Balwinder, I want to tell you something. In the morning, as Hardayalji, did not come out of his room for a long time, since I wanted to go to the market, I slightly opened his door and peeped in. You will not believe, what I saw! "

My husband turned me towards him and asked, " What did you see, Simran? "

I blushed and said, " Hardayalji was lying naked on his bed. He was calling out my name and masturbating. Oh Balwinder! His penis was so un-believably huge. I got so frightened! I quickly closed the door and rushed back to our living room "

My husband stared at me blushing. He thrust his fingers into my vagina. Obviously he could see that though, my vagina was full of his sperms, yet, it was still moist at the thought of Hardayalji's mammoth penis.

Stroking his fingers in and out of my vagina, he asked me, " Oh I see! But, Simran, tell me Darling, why are you blushing so much and why is your cunt watering so much, at the thought of Hardayalji's over-sized cock? "

I was ashamed by his question and said, " Don't be silly, Balwinder. My vagina is wet because of you. You have filled it with your sperms "

He asked me, " Simran, was Hardayalji's cock much larger than mine? "

I kept silent. He prodded me again, " Come on Simran, we have always been frank with each other. Be open with me "

I shyly whispered, " Yes, Balwinder. It was un-believable in size. Exceptionally long and thick. Absolutely mammoth. Maybe more than thrice, the size of your organ! "

My husband stared at me for some time and kissed me passionately. He grew silent and went into a deep thought. He stared at me again and smiled mischieviously.

He said, " So, I see that my loyal and innocent wife, is very excited at the sight of another man's cock, because of its huge size! "

I quickly said, " Balwinder, please don't talk like that. I am your wife and the mother of our two children "

My husband kissed me again and said, " Come on Simran! Don't get nervous. I am not offended. This is absolutely normal. Though you are the mother of our children, you are also a healthy young lady. As a woman, you have become curious about Hardayalji's exceptionally huge cock. As his cock is much larger than mine, obviously, you have found it much more exciting. There is nothing wrong in that. So, don't get embarrassed "

I was embarrassed. I said, " Balwinder, I am a married woman. I should not even think of another man. So, please do not talk like this "

My husband caressed my vagina and said, " Simran, so what? Why are you getting so embarrassed? It is OK. The way your vagina is watering, at the mere mention of Hardayalji's cock, it is quite obvious to me, that your cunt wants to experience the pleasure of his cock. And what is so wrong in that? "

He continued, " Look Simran, I want to request you something. Can I be frank with you? Promise me, that you will not question me. And promise me, that you will not refuse "

I answered him, " Of-course I promise, Darling. I am your wife. We have known each other since childhood. Have I ever refused anything that you wanted, from me? "

He said, " Simran, listen to me. We know that Hardayalji has not had a woman, since long. We know that he lusts for your lovely body and masturbates himself thinking of you. And now, after seeing his massive cock, you too, are so excited. Your cunt is watering at the mere thought of his cock. He and you, are both lusting for one another "

I replied, " What do you want from me? "

He said, " Simran, I want you to come with me "

I asked him, " Where? "

My husband replied, " Don't ask questions. Just do as I say "

I said, " OK Baba. But, you have made me naked now. Let me dress myself. I shall come "

He replied, " No Simran. That is not necessary. Just wrap yourself in a towel "

I was confused now. I asked him again, " Where? Where do you want me to come with you? And that too -- just wrapped in a towel? "

He replied, " Simran, please -- just come "

I got up from the bed and went to our wash room. My vagina was sticky with my husband's semen. I washed it with water. I washed my arm-pits and face too. I wrapped myself in a towel and went back to my husband, who was already standing at the door of our bed-room. I was thoroughly confused, as to where he wanted me to come, or what he wanted me to do! When I went up to my husband, he thrust two fingers again into my vagina.

He repeated, " Simran, look - your cunt is still watering. You have been excited ever since you have seen Hardayalji's cock "

It was true. I cast my eyes down with embarrassment. My husband adjusted my dishevelled hair and kissed my cheeks. He opened our bed-room door, clasped my hand and walked me out of the room. He took me straight to Hardayalji's bed-room door and stopped. I wondered what he was doing. I was not even dressed. Just had a towel wrapped around my body!

My husband said, " Simran, knock on Hardayalji's door and go in. I want you to spend the night with him. I want him to fuck you. I want your cunt to have the pleasure of great orgasms from his gigantic cock "

I was shocked! I said, " Balwinder, have you gone mad? I am your wife. The mother of your two children. Don't be stupid. My body is only for your pleasure. This is ridiculous. I will certainly not do this "

My husband said, " Simran, I am not being ridiculous. You are refusing only because you are feeling awkward that, we are married. Listen to me. Don't worry. I will always love you and you will always remain my wife, even if Hardayalji fucks you tonight "

I simply said, " No Balwinder "

My husband told me, " Look Simran, You know very well, that his cock excites you, a lot. Both of you are longing for each other's body. Both of you must enjoy one another's body. Why should I, or our marriage, be an obstruction to your pleasure? "

I simply said, " No Balwinder. This is a sin. This is simply not right. How can I face you in the morning, after he has ravished me? "

My husband pleaded, " Simran, please Darling. I will be happy knowing that my wife's cunt is being thoroughly satisfied by another big man, who has a cock, much larger in size than me "

I again said, " Oh God, Balwinder. No! "

My husband said, " Simran, please. I love you so much. You have promised me to do what I tell you. If you break that promise, I shall get very hurt "

I said, " No Balwinder. I do not want to hurt you. But this is so bizarre. And I am frightened. His monstrous organ will surely tear and enlarge my vagina. You may not enjoy it anymore "

My husband said, " Simran, ever since you have given birth to our two children, your cunt has become quite large. I am sure that it is flexible enough, to take his large cock and have many orgasms. And Simran Darling, your cunt will always excite and pleasure me. Whether it is big, or small "

I again said, " No Balwinder, please do not ask me to do this "

He replied, " Why are you feeling so guilty? You have already honoured me, by giving me your virginity, on our wedding night. So, even if your cunt takes Hardayalji's large cock, there is nothing new for me. So, come on love. It is already 11.30 p.m. now. So, knock his door and go to him "

I stood still, not knowing what to do. Yes, even I realised that I was feeling very excited, ever since, I saw Hardayalji's penis. But, I was nervous. I thought about my husband. My marriage. My children. How could I, a married woman, simply go to another man, just because his penis excited me? What about my loyalty to my husband? What about my own husband's feelings? "

My husband prodded me, " Simran, please don't break your promise to me. I want his to happen so much. Please don't break my heart "

I was trembling with nervousness and did not knock. Suddenly, without any warning, my husband leaned across me and knocked on Hardayalji's door himself! I was shocked. I felt like running away from there. The passage was dark, with just a night lamp on. My husband and I, stood still, waiting for Hardayalji to open his door. Each second felt like a life time. I was trembling. My knees were wobbling. My throat became dry. After a few moments the door opened slightly. Hardayalji peered through the open door at us. He saw me standing there, with only a towel wrapped around my body. He was quite surprised. He was also surprised to see my husband standing beside me.

He asked my husband, " Yes, Balwinder Saab, what is it? Any problem? "

He opened the door fully for us. My husband and I, went and sat on the sofa in his bed-room. Hardayalji sat on the bed.

My husband replied to him, " Hardayalji, my wife and I know that you have been very lonely since the past few months. We realise that, there has been no woman to take care of your needs, since long. Hence, I have come to gift you my most precious asset, that you have been longing for, since many days! "

Hardayalji asked, " Your most precious asset, that I wanted? What is it, Balwinder Saab? I never longed for any of your assets! "

My husband smiled mischieviously and said, " Of-course you do. We know that you desperately wish to enjoy my most precious asset. The asset that is only mine! "

Hardayalji still did not understand. He again asked my husband, " Pardon me Balwinder Saab. I do not understand. What precious asset of yours, have I wanted? "

My husband got up from the sofa and helped me to get up. He walked me to Hardayalji's bed and made me sit close to Hardayalji. I could get a whiff of Hardayalji's manly scent. As I had only wrapped a towel over myself, and as my husband had me sit very close to Hardayalji, my bare arm came into contact with his arm and I felt a kind of current shoot through me. I could feel a sudden gush of moisture seep through my vagina.