A Thespian Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks later we had our hearing before the judge. I lucked out. She was a no nonsense judge that hated adultery, male or female. She sided with me and split everything up 60/40. We had some cash put away for our future kids. After lawyer fees, and other cost, I got $60,000, and she got $40,000.

She got to live in the house, but she would have to make the payments, and pay all cost involved with the house. If she sold it within 6 years, we split the profit 50/50. If not, then the house would be totally hers. I was fine with that.

We both got to keep all our retirement account. All in all, I came out pretty good, except losing a woman I loved and adored for 15 years.

The divorce would be final in sixty days.

Over the next few weeks I felt myself getting closer and closer to Randi. She was so down to earth. I knew I was was falling in love with her, and possibly setting myself up for another heartache, but I couldn't help it. I did not know what her true feelings were. I was hoping it was more than just friends, but I knew that before long, I had to find out.

Then one day, I did, by accident.

It was Wednesday after work while I was getting a little power nap in my room. Randi came in with her good friend Jenny. She called out my name, but I was still a little groggy, and didn't answer. She peeked in my bedroom and saw me lying down.

She walked back towards Jenny and said, "John is taking a nap. Let's let him sleep. I'm sure he is tired. The poor guy has been through so much lately."

They sat on the couch near my bedroom door and started talking. I decided to get up and go in there with them. Randi had left my door slightly open. I stopped at the door when I heard Jenny's question.

"So Randi, have you and John ruffled up the old bed feathers yet?"

"I wish," laughed Randi.

Jenny laughed, "I was just kidding Randi. Seriously, have you fallen for him?"

"Jenny, I think John is the most handsome, charming, wonderful man I have ever met. Yes I have known him for fifteen years, but the past few weeks I have gotten to know him on a very personal level. We talk a lot, and he has opened up to me like no man has ever come close to."

"Wow Randi, it sounds like you may be falling in love with him?"

"I think I am Jenny. When I am with John, I feel so good. He makes me feel so special. I still cannot believe my sister did what she did."

"Well I think you should just grab him by the dick, and take him to bed," said Jenny.

"He is still hurting Jenny, plus I don't want to scare him away. I'm sure he has some major trust issues, and would be afraid of being hurt again. I will just wait and see what happens. If he wants a relationship with me, then I figure he will let me know."

"Honey, as hot as you are, if you jump his bones some night, he will be your's forever." said Jenny.

My heart was racing as I listened to their conversation. She feels the same way I do. I couldn't believe it. What should I do? How should I approach this? I knew one thing, I was going to marry this woman someday.

The next night after supper, we sat on the couch watching some TV.

"Randi, I have something I would like to ask you?"

"Sure John, what's on your mind?"

"First of all, if you think this is a bad idea, or if it's not something your comfortable with, I will understand." I said.

"What is it John?" She asked with a puzzled look.

"I was just wondering if you would like to go out on a date with me tomorrow night. I thought I could take you to dinner, then maybe some dancing."

Randi got this big smile on her face and said, "You want to take me out on a real date, John?"

"Yes, unless you don't want to, or your involved with someone else."

"The only man in my life John is you, and yes I would love to go out with you on an official date. What time will you pick me up?"

I got this really big grin on my face, " How about 7:00?"

The next evening I knocked on Randi's bedroom door at exactly 7:00.

She had spent the last hour or so getting ready, so I had not seen her. She was a knockout. She was even more beautiful all fixed up. I just stood there staring at her.

She laughed and said, "Earth to John. Are you ready for our date?"

I broke my trance and said, "Yes, I am sorry, it's just that you are so incredibly beautiful Randi."

"Thanks John, and might I add your a pretty handsome fellow yourself. I think this is going to be a great night."

It was an awesome night. We had a nice dinner, some dancing, and I felt so proud to be seen with her. We got back inside our apartment a little after midnight. I walked her to her bedroom door.

We stopped in front of her door, and on impulse, I kissed her. Then she kissed me. Then we progressed to a pretty heated tongue exploring French kiss.

Then Randi said, "John, did you ever see the movie, Top Gun?"

"Sure, one of my favorites," I said not sure why she asked.

"Do you remember the scene at the bar, when Goose was drinking with his wife, and I think he might of been playing the piano?"

"Yes, I remember the scene. Meg Ryan played his wife Carol." I said.

"Do you remember her quote to Goose, about what she wanted?"

"Goose, you big stud, take me to bed or lose me forever." I said.

"John, you big stud, take me to bed, or lose me forever."

"Show me the way honey," I said as she led me to her bed.

We made love that night like we had been lovers forever. It was long, slow, and passionate. We explored every inch of each other's body. I reached sexual heights I didn't know I could reach. She had an incredible body, and I couldn't get enough of her tits. They were magnificent. I don't know exactly how long it lasted, but it went on and on.

Toni and I had great sex, but it did not compare to what I experienced with Randi. They say that everything happens for a reason. I hated what Toni did to me, but I am so grateful for Randi, and I feel like everyday with her is where I need to be.

Needless to say we fucked pretty much every night the following week.

Next Saturday was Randi's birthday. Their family never made a big deal out of birthdays. No parties, maybe a card and a present. I was going to

plan something very special for her. It also happened to be the day my divorce with Toni was final.

I made arrangements for a limo, and have it pick up her parents first. Then it would go pick up Jenny, and her husband. It would pick us up last. We were going to have a surprise party.

I made reservations for us at a nice steakhouse for dinner. My birthday present was going to be this $2000 gold heart, and necklace I had picked out. It would signify that my heart was hers now.

All I told her was that we were going out Saturday night, and to dress very nice. She did, and she looked so elegant, and beautiful.

Right before we were about to walk out to the limo, I pulled out the present and told her to open it. She started crying when she saw what it was.

"John, this is the most beautiful, and thoughtful gift anyone had ever given me. I love you so much baby."

"I love you too Randi. I am so thankful for all you have done for me, but I am even more thankful for the love you have given."

"We better get going. We don't want to be late for our dinner reservation." I said.

We walked out to the parking lot, and the limo sat there waiting on us. As we started for the limo, Randi said, "What is this John? Did you hire a limo?"

"Yes my lady, your carriage awaits," I said.

I opened the door, and everyone inside yelled, "SURPRISE."

Randi started crying again. She gave me a big kiss and hug.

"This is by far the best birthday I have ever had. Thank you John from the bottom of my heart."

Once in the limo I pulled out the champagne, and everyone took turns giving a toast. Randi hung by my side all night long. Toni never did that.

It was a beautiful evening.

When we dropped off her parents they thanked me for everything. I guess they felt compelled to apologize one more time for Toni.

My reply was, "Toni and I are no longer married. She is no longer a part of my life, but you are." I was referring to Randi's parents.

"I am in love with Randi. I am going to do my best to make her happy."

Next we dropped off Jenny and her husband.

As we drove away I realized I still had about 45 minutes left in the limo. I called and told him to get us home in 45 minutes, otherwise, just drive around.

"I have one last present honey, but it requires some rearranging of our clothing."

She gave me a big grin.

"I have always wanted to have sex in a limo. We have 45 minutes. Any suggestions birthday girl?" I said.

She started to unzip my pants and go down on me, but I stopped her.

"It's your birthday Randi. You get to be first."

I got on my knees on the floor board. The drivers window was up, so he couldn't see. At least I didn't think he could. I pulled up her dress, and took off her panty hose, and underwear.

I buried my face and tongue in her pussy. She was so wet, and boy did she taste good. She was so turned on that it didn't take me long to get her off.

She wanted to give me a blow job, but I had her straddle me in the seat. We hit a few bumps in the road which made it all the better. She pushed me back against the seat and kissed me hard while riding up and down on my dick. This was so awesome. The passion between us was incredible. We came together after several minutes of pounding. The windows fogged up, and I know the driver probably heard our screams when we reached orgasm.

Several days later we were cuddling on the couch one night watching TV.

It was getting late when there was a knock at the door. Randi and I looked at each other wondering who would be knocking so late.

We both went to the door. It was Toni. She looked like shit. The right side of her face was swollen, and she had black eye. Her lip was bleeding. She was crying as she collapsed in our arms.

We carried her to the couch, then Randi went to get an ice bag. We finally got her calmed down enough to tell us what happened.

"I found out about three weeks ago I was pregnant with David's child. I finally got up the nerve to tell him tonight. He went ballistic, calling me names, and blaming me for getting pregnant. I told him I thought he would be happy since we were so in love." Toni said.

She paused for a moment to compose herself.

"He told me he was never in love with me. I was just a good piece of ass, and he was about ready to leave anyway. I reminded him about how we fell in love during the play. He just laughed and called me a stupid whore."

"I didn't fall in love with you. It was just acting. I saw an opportunity to fuck a married woman, so I did," David told her.

"David then headed for the bedroom to pack his bag. I was crying my eyes out, but he didn't care. As he was about to leave, I tried to hug him, and get him to stay. He pushed me away. When I came back to him, he hit me hard with his fist. While I was down, he kicked me in the the stomach."

"That's what I think of your baby, bitch." David told her.

"I was able to get to my car and make it to your apartment," She said.

Just then Toni felt intense pain in your abdomen. She started to hemorrhage. I quickly dialed 911. She was having a miscarriage.

As the paramedics were about to take her to the ambulance, I asked Toni where she thought David might have gone.

"He frequents this bar near our house a lot. He probably went there to drink."

I knew the place.

I told Randi to go with Toni in the ambulance. I would be over later. I had a little business first.

"Be careful John, he sounds like he could be dangerous," Randi said.

"I'm calling Bill, a detective friend of mine on duty tonight. I will get him to meet me there.

Bill and his partner agreed to meet me at the bar. He told me not to go in until they arrived.

The three of us walked into the bar. It was pretty crowded, but I finally spotted him sitting at the bar. He had his arm around a young unsuspecting girl, who was laughing at everything he said.

I told Bill to let me go first. Bill just said to make sure David swung first, that way it was self defense.

Then Bill said, "By the way John, does David know you are a 2nd degree black belt?"

"He is about to find out," I said as I walked over to David.

I walked over and stood behind David.

"David, do you remember me?"

He turned around and looked at me for a minute

"No, should I?"

"I am Toni's ex husband."

He laughed. "So you're the wimpy little guy who couldn't satisfy his wife. Don't worry, she finally got a real man when I came along. Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I stole your wife." Then he laughed along with everyone around him.

"Yea, you are a real stud aren't you, and so damn tough. You beat up your pregnant girlfriend, my ex wife, and put her in the hospital."

It suddenly got real quiet in the bar. No one was laughing now. David saw that everyone was staring at him.

"You better get the fuck out of here before you get hurt," David said.

"Toni is in the hospital with a broken jaw, and she also had a miscarriage, thanks to your kick in her abdomen."

I wasn't sure if anything was broken, but I said it anyway.

Now everyone was staring at David with contempt. They all moved away from him.

"You're a real tough son of a bitch, beating up on a pregnant lady." I said.

"The bitch had it coming. She shouldn't have let herself get pregnant." David said.

"Well I guess you're not to blame. The fact that you refused to use a condom had nothing to do with it?"

I moved a little closer to him. I knew a guy like this would try to sneak in a sucker punch. I focused on his right hand. I knew when it moved, I had to be ready.

Sure enough he tried to sneak in a punch. I deflected his arm, while at the same time sweeping his legs out from under in him. He landed flat on his ass. Everyone in the bar laughed. He threw the first punch, I was now just defending myself.

He got up on his feet and swung wildly. This was too easy. I deflected his arm again giving him a light reverse kick to the solar plexus. He went down, but was soon back up. He was mad, but he was also scared.

I got right in his face and said, "David, have you ever seen the movie Billy Jack?"

"Fuck no, what's that got to do with anything?" He said.

"There is a scene where Billy Jack tells this guy he is going to plant his foot to the guy's face, and there was nothing this guy could do about it." I said.

"Yea, so what?" He said.

"Well, I am about to take my right foot and place it squarely to the side of your face, and there is nothing you can do about it." I said.

Before he could even blink my round house kick connected with the right side of his face. He went down, but he didn't have the ability to get up.

I nodded at Bill. He came over and identified himself as a police detective. He handcuffed David, read him his rights, and got him up. Of course Toni was going to have to press charges, but I figured she would.

Bill's partner took him to jail, while Bill and I headed for the hospital.

When we got to the hospital, we learned that Toni had lost the baby but was ok. She did have a slight fracture of her cheek bone, a slight concussion, but would be ok.

Bill got the doctors report, then had Toni sign the forms to file charges against David. She had no trouble in wanting to file the charges.

After Bill finished and left, it was just Randi, their parents, and me in her room. Toni asked everyone to leave for awhile so she could talk to me alone. I pulled up a chair and sat down next to her.

She reached out with her hand, so I held it.

"You were right John, David was never in love with me. I confused the make believe of that play for reality. In doing so, I made the worst mistake of my life. I hurt you, my family, and myself. Most of all, I hurt you. I just hope that someday, you will find it in your heart to forgive me." She said.

"I do forgive you Toni. You did hurt me very much, but I survived, and so will you. You have to forget about David, and move on. I'm sorry all this happened, but it did, and we can't change it."

"Thank you John. It means a lot to hear you say that you can forgive me. I am so sorry for what I did to you. You know that I do still love you."

"Toni, I am still fond of you, and we will always be friends, but I am no longer in love with you. You killed it that night you cheated on me. I am in love with Randi, and I am very happy with her." I said.

"I know John, and you two make a great couple. I wish it were me, but I blew it. I do wish you well, and love you both. I am sleepy now, but I hope I see you and Randi tomorrow sometime."

"We will be here Toni. We will always be here for you."

She smiled and closed her eyes.

Randi and I came back the next day. Toni was pretty sore, but better. She was released two days later, and moved in with her parents. She sold the house, and I let her keep all the money.

Four months later Randi and I married at her parents house. It was a very small wedding with only family, and some friends. Randi asked Toni if she wanted to be her Maid of Honor, but she said no. She didn't deserve it, and it would be too hard on her.

Randi's mother was Matron of Honor, and her dad was my best man. I had no siblings, and my parents were dead. Her dad was pretty touched when I asked him.

We took a Mediterranean cruise for our honeymoon. We had so much fun together, and yes it was a fuck fest delux for us.

We bought a house and quickly went to work trying to fill it up with grand kids for her mom and dad. We seem to fall more in love with each other as time goes on. Oh, and she has no desire what so ever, to try out for a play.

Epilogue: Five Years Later

Randi and I have a two beautiful children. A two year old boy, and a four year old girl. Aunt Toni loves to babysit so Randi and I can have our nights out together. Toni has never remarried, but is dating a pretty nice guy now. He is a science teacher at the school where she teaches. I do want her to find love and happiness like I did. I still sometimes catch her staring at me, and maybe even a little tear in her eye.

David was convicted of assault and battery, and given eight years in prison. He will probably be up for parole soon, but I doubt if we ever see him again.

12